Video: Joe Scudda – Bubblegum Tuna

Off Scudda’s Not Your Average Joe EP.

25 Responses to “Video: Joe Scudda – Bubblegum Tuna”

1. Slumbilical Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

But who wants to work menial labor, breaking down your body, putting money in the next man’s pocket?

That shit gets to you eventually.

Then open your own business. Cats is stuck on extra-stupid. Only idiots deal drugs. That’s for idiots, not men. Men start at the bottom and end up on top. They work hard and get a return on their labor. No pause, none of that shit. Marcus Goldman – the founder of Goldman Sachs – started out as a peddler with a horse-drawn cart. Cats want to be fucking idiots their whole life. Everybody has to start somewhere. Selling drugs means you start at the top making easy money. Guess what? You can only go down from there. Nobody in my generation wants to work hard. That’s why the few that do want to work are balling, because it’s such a fucking rare breed.

2. Slumbilical Says:

This white nicca with the red beard and mesh cap look like a bike courier. If I met him, I’d tell him to get my documents to Beezy across town in 15 minutes, and then I’d pay him $32 for his trouble.

3. Balls Deep Says:

Ray Lewis is about to put a beating on the Jtes

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Only idiots deal drugs.
    ================
    This is simply not true.

I know niggas who don’t know how to read but can navigate the streets like they had a map & a compass.

5. mcb Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 5:59 pm
    Only idiots deal drugs.
    ================
    This is simply not true.

also,
    people have made business connections thru such activity
    rare somewhat, but good yayo goes to lawyers, Ibankers, etc… somsones gotta deliver it to them.

oh and they make mad loot.

oh and they outsmart police/feds, at least most would if it weren’t for snitches

6. Slumbilical Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 5:59 pm
    Only idiots deal drugs.
    ================
    This is simply not true.

It doesn’t matter if you’re book smart or street smart. “Smart” people do dumb things that eviscerate anything smart they’ve ever done. That’s what happens when you deal drugs. When your rental locker gets raided and you get put away for 25 years, you will wish you weren’t so “smart.”

7. mcb Says:

from what ive heard from him (Joe scudda)
    pretty nice on the mic, nh

anyone confirm?

8. mcb Says:

Slumbilical Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 6:02 pm
    AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 5:59 pm
    Only idiots deal drugs.
    ================
    This is simply not true.

“but im the one thats gonna get away with it, they wont catch me”

ha

9. Slumbilical Says:

mcb Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 6:02 pm

at least most would if it weren’t for snitches

There’s always the snitch factor. If someone could simply “tell” on me and my whole life would be over and I couldn’t afford to support my wife and two kids any longer – then how smart am I? Not smart at all. That’s called “stupid.” You kids are slowly getting it.

10. Slumbilical Says:

mcb Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 6:03 pm

“but im the one thats gonna get away with it, they wont catch me”

ha

mcb gets it.

11. mcb Says:

Slumbilical Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 6:04 pm
    mcb Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 6:02 pm

at least most would if it weren’t for snitches

for the record

im a white Jewish accountant.

obv its a short term venture, but never ends that way.
    imagine telling someone you can make 200% on a product by buying wholesale and redistributing with your own makeup of said product…

12. Slumbilical Says:

mcb Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 6:06 pm

I get offered business deals like this all the time – both shady and un-shady. My response? No thanks.

My father in law always says: “If it seems too good to be true, then it is.”

Live by this and you’ll never get fucked.

13. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

Jers say all you want, thas not ether, thas jus you stayin on my dick. pause ya whole web surfing experience when you see my comments dude. smh.

There’s ex drug dealers and ex cons who lead productive lives.

14. mcb Says:

Slumbilical Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 6:08 pm
    mcb Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 6:06 pm

My father in law always says: “If it seems too good to be true, then it is.”

Live by this and you’ll never get fucked.
    your father in law
    and my father.

i know im not taking lying tax clients, who try to swindle and save pennies, that’ll cost me my license. plus those people prob will argue my bill the most.

but very good point. any deal thats too good, prob/def is.

the way to go is apparently committ fraud, then go to white collar prison, write a book about how you did/what you learned, become religious then tour hte country making speaking engagements that you charge bank for

I fucking hate those people.

15. 007 Says:

Hustlin’

16. mcb Says:

“SMack any mothafucka that says hustlin’s fun”
    -Danny Brown

17. 007 Says:

If your still in the hustlin mindstate hey do ya thing get ya money. But be prepared to pay the consequences. Niggas be actin like da shit legal till them bracelets go on. Then niggas be sick!

18. Abortatron Says:

What up nah

*daps mcb, keV, amp, the rest*
    I hate working a 9-5.

19. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ether? WTF ether got to do with this? I’m just pointing out the corny shit in your character. You up here sounding like a jackass trying convince hood niggas about the streets like you bout that shit and personally I don’t see it in you. Then on top of that you calling niggas names and playing sex games with grown ass men,why reference your dick when you talking to a man? You know damn well that shit will get you snuffed in the hood,so if you hood like you claim you should know better. I could care less about any of you keyboard bangers so let’s not get it fucked up,if you stopped breathing right now imma keep it pushing. Niggas like you give the cool niggas on Nah a bad name,I come here to fuck with the intelligent young niggas that love to laugh and know they hip hop,not to go back and forth with wannabe industry members and fake gangstas. Respect your elders and salute the O.G. when i’m in this bitch,that’s all you can do for me young’n.

20. Troyvul Says:

Miguel feat. Rick Ross – All I Want Is You (Remix)
    Nah admin can you re-up this

21. mcb Says:

Abortatron Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 6:19 pm
    What up nah

*daps mcb, keV, amp, the rest*
    I hate working a 9-5.
    tru,
    but is it worse than working a 9 to ?

im now working into the ?… hopefully8.

22. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I don’t hit the block with the rocks
    I hit em with the bricks
    not the ones that destroy
    but the ones that be building shit

Troubleshooter1900 (c) 11th grade

23. Abortatron Says:

I have a shit day, and I log on to nah and see that selling dope is no longer an option? AND my rap career is going nowhere fast(sarcasm)
    What’s a cracka to do?

24. 007 Says:

What’s a cracka to do?

^Aborta-Song! lo,l daps homie

25. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

What’s a cracka to do?

^She up to an interview and say “I hate niggas!!” They’ll call you back in a day or so.

*Daps*