PICS: Jay-Z & Kanye Grab Dinner in NYC

After his stop at Rolling Stone, Yeezy caught up with Jay for dinner @ Nello’s. #NoTMZ.

heading to dinner with big bro! Played music at Rolling Stones earlier #LIFEISAWESOME!!!Fri Jul 30 22:56:39 via web

97 Responses to “PICS: Jay-Z & Kanye Grab Dinner in NYC”

1. RICK RO$$ Says:

pour me a glass of that pink shit ‘ye!

2. mcb Says:

bitch its Rick Ross, in the flesh
    only find solace in the vest,
    screamin like Khaled, we da best,
    selling white dreams, like Crest.

#Throwaway Rozay Lines (to be used later)

3. nutty Says:

what kind of faggot wears what Ye is wearing to dinner?

4. mcb Says:

Rozay, and oh yeah Yeezy,
    i sell cocaine, please believe me

5. mcb Says:

nutty Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:35 pm
    what kind of faggot wears what Ye is wearing to dinner
    the same people whos like nuttys?
    just playing,

6. anon Says:

This is for “RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says: ”

Nobody cares what you think. Please die. Loser with a keyboard.

7. mcb Says:

anon Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:40 pm
    This is for “RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says: ”

Nobody cares what you think. Please die. Loser with a keyboard.
    Drake?

8. Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 2:09 pm

# Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 2:03 pm

over is a nice album
    but show me a good time could have been drakes lollipop
    —————————————————–

He should have made Fancy the lead/second single. That song has anthem written all over it. Show Me a Good Time is a good song, but I don’t see it catching anyone’s attention over the other singles that are out today. It’s meant to be an album track.

you serious? plenty hoes love that song

9. GMLLZ Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Kanye West>>>Jay-Z

Four albums in, 3 classics and one solid fan favourite. Jay four albums in had a classic, an almost classic, and two pop records with a lot of filler.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You must be out of your mind. Lyrically? FOH.

10. DOPEMAN! DOPEMAN! Says:

nutty Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 3:35 pm
    what kind of faggot wears what Ye is wearing to dinner?

—————————————
    LMFAO!
    I died laughing at this shit

11. GMLLZ Says:

RD aint no classic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow. That album can spin from beginning to end and then be put on repeat. There is no doubt that RD is a classic.

12. musicman10 Says:

mcb Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:53 pm
    anon Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:40 pm
    This is for “RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says: ”

Nobody cares what you think. Please die. Loser with a keyboard.
    Drake?

this

13. musicman10 Says:

Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:54 pm
    # RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 2:09 pm

# Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 2:03 pm

over is a nice album
    but show me a good time could have been drakes lollipop
    —————————————————–

you serious? plenty hoes love that song

^^^^^^^

Definitely, Females blasting that shit outta there cars over here in dc

14. samsohn Says:

RD is certainly a classic…vol.2 is not

15. b-ease Says:

There is no doubt that RD is a classic.

Agreed, but this wasn’t general consensus until around the Blueprint era. Hard Knock Life was the LP where Jay Z became the emcee that we know today.

16. b-ease Says:

vol.2 is not

Emphatic no sign. With the exception of the horribly aged Can I Get A, it’s banger after banger.

17. Dewill Says:

Bitch Bite Yo Tongue!!!

18. b-ease Says:

Cosign. I dig that song, but it wouldve been a poor single choice, especially the lead.

19. b-ease Says:

*daps Dewill*

20. Dewill Says:

*daps b-ease and others*

21. lil mane young Says:

RIP Jay Electronica’s buzz.

^ rofflelectronica! I’m saying tho but I will still check for dude because I’m keeping hope alive for him to finally drop that Act II mixtape and follow it up (hopefully not years later) with his debut Act III. Act II better be a amazing mixtape to capture peoples attentions again

^ it will. Have u heard @fatbellybella, classic b..

22. lil mane young Says:

*lights up Sour OG joint*

*blows smokes in all the lames faces*

23. Mook Says:

The last 2 minutes of Fancy is the only part I listen to. I got to the point that on my itunes I edited fancy so that it starts @ the part when the beat drops. Show Me A Good Time has smash written all over it. Especially if he would have released a dope video to go with the song.

24. GMLLZ Says:

# b-ease Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 4:37 pm

vol.2 is not

yes. as far as Drake is concerned, I think he should’ve dropped Up All Night as a single. Definite club banger and Nicki Minaj actually raps like she should be rappin on that track instead of on that Lady Gaga rap shit steez.

25. musicman10 Says:

^^^^^^^^^

I dont isten to the original fancy anymore… I listen to the cookin soul remix…… and Idk about smash for Show me a good Time…… i dig the song but idk……. He should have just dropped his album Like last year and used best i ever had as his lead single. *shrugs shoulders*

26. musicman10 Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

I thought I was the only one who thought that song had single potential

27. T Nelson Says:

I love how celebs go out of their way to been seen when they got some shyt to promote and any other time its like leave me the fuck alone

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Show Me A Good Time = Perfect 3rd single behind Best I Ever Had & Successful

29. 911 Says:

landlord says:
    Ho.Lee.Shit. (b-ease?)

911 says:
    I’m speaking with my lawyers as I type.

30. abortatron Says:

what up peoples.

i go to probation this week. then i can smoke again. for awhile at least. im fucking stressed out. i always get this way when the time draws near. i see a bender coming on

31. BEZ Says:

Soooooo……….Mr. Badu, errrrr, uuuhmmmm, I mean Mr. Elect has yet to give us any REAL Act II material and we well past the halfway mark of the year.

What you wanna bet we get the ol’ coal in the stocking for Xmas trick again.

Can I get Justin Blaze & the Blazettes or P. Duddy, Fluffy Pillow, Stuffy Comb, Honey Comb or whatever he call’s himself these days to air Mr. Elect out on twitter or facebook like Lupe’s former producer for making the supporters wait.

At least we got a freestyle outta Lupe which we haven’t had one of those since last December.

Maybe if that happens will get and 2min and thirty second song with 24 bars by October.

32. Cypher Says:

Crown Royal Black >>> your kids college fund

33. abortatron Says:

i’ve made my peace that we may never see act II. or any real project. just a song here and there. and it sucks, but i’m ok with it. he’s given us alot.

34. abortatron Says:

*listens to eternal sunshine*

35. de la swole Says:

Free J Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 12:48 pm

*daps all who jus entered the building*

Cereal>>>>>

my song when its complete, the concept makes so much sense. Lemme find out u cant have fun wit music anymore, shit will be dope

props to de la swole on the beat

^appreciate it Free. Waiting to hear it mane

36. BEZ Says:

Well, somebody gotta fill the void then. I’m too old to rap, but don’t these n*ggas finna make me pick up a pen……………and write a script.

37. lil mane young Says:

*re-lites sour og*

*turns up supreme clientele*

38. lil mane young Says:

blu – hold on John >

pause

39. mcb Says:

hope these weed cookies work well, keeping my fingers crossed

havea good night NR

40. abortatron Says:

blu – hold on John >

pause

great track.

41. abortatron Says:

@ mcb

wat up homie.

*daps*

you gotta make sure you cook em right… cant just be throwin an oz in some batter… gotta double boil the shit

42. lil mane young Says:

jay electeonica – Annakins prayer >

Darkside foreal.

43. lil mane young Says:

havea good night NR

^ *spits medical weed tea*

smh… It’s a sunny day in long beach Ca 3:30

44. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

JE tweeted that he swam thru the dead sea in jordan. now, I wanna hear act 2 as much as the next fan…but thas a worthy experience.

45. Kanye West & Jay-Z Have Dinner At Nello's | YourAudioFix Says:

[…] After Kanye West previewed his album for Rolling Stone, he had dinner at Nello’s with Jay-Z. Check out a second picture after the jump. Spotted at NR. […]

46. kedordu Says:

i thought hardknock life 2 was the album that made everyone go back and check all of jayz catalogue .it aint my opinion thats what happened lol funny how revisonist history works . after jay released hardknock he said is best work was his first . source cosigned it with the retrospective 5 mics and now its like ohh its always been a classic . yea fuck outta here . vol 1 was gettin more burn than that shit . he said vol 1 was crap again and every body agreed . fucking sheep man . god i swear .

47. So maybe that album is coming out on time…. « Blunted Reality…. Says:

[…] is coming out on time…. The Twitter account, the video still, the promo tour and the public sightings can only mean one thing: Good Ass Job probably will drop on 9/14. West says the vibe of his new […]