PICS: Kanye West x Terry Richardson

amber-rose-kanye-west

Possibly a few dated pics that Terry just put up on his tumblr.

Another one after the jump (better view.)

amber-rose-kanye-west-2

via Amajanese

67 Responses to “PICS: Kanye West x Terry Richardson”

1. A Chick Says:

I got that Courtney Love for ya, that crazy shyt.

2. Bigspitgame Says:

This nigga lickin that bitch head?

3. Mr. Miogi Says:

TD leak yet?

6. ghost writer Says:

wtf?

7. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

skull duggery?

8. Jersey*made*me Says:

TradinPaint999 (7/11/2010 at 10:03 PM) Report Violation The most cro-magnon looking basketball players in the last 20 years:
    1. Patrick Ewing.
    2. Greg Oden
    3. Ewing + Oden = Lebron

What…no Robert Parrish?

SMH

9. Beezy Says:

this bitch is hideous…but that ass was chiseled by God himself

10. Big_seth Says:

@ Rey,

you have a point about Wade’s win, but I was just playing devils advocate. I agree with you for the most part. I think more sports games are fixed than we realize.

especially in the NFL. I wonder about the NBA though.

11. fern Says:

tha fuck is this

12. ghost writer Says:

Lol @ Ye giving her “head”

13. kid video Says:

I bet taste like vanilla pudding…

14. Beezy Says:

LeBron will never win a title…his heart pumps Kool-Aid.

15. kid video Says:

I bet IT tastes like…

16. Rey Says:

I kind of agree with Jesse there. LBJ honored his contract and left. He could’ve pulled a Jason Kidd, T-Mac, or Vince Carter and forced his way out after the ‘08 season. He didn’t.

(he’s still LeBitch tho’)

~~~~~~~~

@ Big_Seth– Probably not fixed per se, but definitely influenced. It’s annoying but whatareyagonnado? (c) landLORD

17. Bigspitgame Says:

You can tell by the look on his face that he enjoys it… That was NOT his 1st time

18. ghost writer Says:

That cheek is long Ams

19. silas aka simon Says:

i would like to hear some uncle rukus coments on that

20. Troyvul Says:

Cornball

21. abortatron Says:

kanye’s mullet was pretty serious shit.(ll)

22. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

1. Patrick Ewing.
    2. Greg Oden
    3. Ewing + Oden = Lebron

What…no Robert Parrish?

SMH

No TYRONE HILL??

This nigga Kanye`s haircut.The richer some people get.smh

Awww that pic is so affectionate.Did`nt they break up though??

23. Bigspitgame Says:

Nigga look like Cameo

24. Big_seth Says:

Beezy Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 10:22 am
    this bitch is hideous…but that ass was chiseled by God himself

I think hideous is reaching. she is by no means the baddest though.

co-sign ass comment. LOL

25. Jersey*made*me Says:

MarkdMan45 (7/11/2010 at 10:49 PM) Report Violation 253206espn (7/11/2010 at 9:45 PM) Report Violation I don’t think he was tryin to be racist. In other words, he was sayin Lebron is like a horse and Gilbert is like da owner. And he put Lebron in a lil danger wit comments dat he wouldn’t say if Lebron re-signed. Everybody saw how stupid and crazy da Cleveland fans got.

Ebonics to English Translation Glossary below:

tryin = trying
    sayin = saying
    da = the
    wit = with
    dat = that

Dem crackas was goin IN last night I tell ya.

26. Jersey*made*me Says:

IgnatiusLacrosse (7/11/2010 at 10:55 PM) Report Violation Blackrockshooter1 2 (7/11/2010 at 10:50 PM) Report Violation #
    god_of_modesty
    god_of_modesty (7/11/2010 at 7:46 PM)
    Report Violation
    Lequitter = Kunta Kwitter?

27. Joe 88 Says:

I can’t believe that people are gonna discredit wade’s heart cause of the fouls called in one game. The heat still had to win 3 more games, smfh. And not only did they win the series, they won 4 straight games with wade as the leader

Don’t give me that bullshit about refs making bad calls cause that was only in game 3, but wade still had to draw those calls and make the free throws, it’s not like they granted that nigga points, he still earned them fair & square by making his shots from the line.

Just like I expected, niggas are already making excuses for the heat being the best team in the league. They could put me at the point and we’d win a chip. It’s a wrizzy. lmao and i’m so happy right now

28. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

No TYRONE HILL??

^^^^^^^^^
    LMAO hands down ugliest ball player of all time.

Also i’m late but that whole story bout Lavernius Coles (WR)….!!…….dam i woulda kept that secret to the grave homie. smh

29. silas aka simon Says:

(is in movie theater) puts are around girl looks deep into her eyes licks head

30. Joe 88 Says:

The second pic looks like a Levi’s ad

31. k1ng Says:

should I take my wife to go see drake aug 1st?…nah right?

32. Big_seth Says:

I agree with Jesse too. I didn’t think of it like that when I saw the letter, but I thought it was more of a bitch move than LBJ leaving like that. I just didn’t make that slave master connection, but I kept thinking “you don’t own him”

CLE doesn’t realize that they will never win shit and LBJ needs to win to stay relevant. Still LMMFAO @ the whole OHIO economy relying on LBJ staying in CLE and crumbling as he left.

33. oh4werd Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxUIJ3J4NfY

my video featuring DJ Green Lantern that i keep tellin yall about…

*daps all*

*vanishes*

34. Joe 88 Says:

If you look at everything from a racial stand point, guess what? You’re a racist

What Dan gilbert said was out of line, but we don’t need jesse bitch ass jumping up and making any points on our behalf. This nigga said they should fire the owner, lmao. Fail. How do you fire THE OWNER? Is he gonna fire himself?

That nigga aint been right since he seen his man get rocked on that balcony

35. Harlem World Says:

I dont know about denim jackets…it just doesnt look right on a man (ll)..but its the thing to do at the moment..

36. Rey Says:

WE??? Since when are you a Heat fan? Fucking front runners are pathetic. Don’t you bleed that zesty nuggets blue? C’mon BroadwayBaltimoreJoe88… That’s fuckin’ ridiculous.

37. Harlem World Says:

# k1ng Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 10:31 am

should I take my wife to go see drake aug 1st?…nah right?

yes right…she will Thank You Later..

38. Jersey*made*me Says:

dryckman2 (7/11/2010 at 11:50 PM) Report Violation African americans are more bigoted than white people, but you never hear about it from the liberal media. I can honestly say I have been jumped more than once because I am white

*dead*

39. Beezy Says:

Joe88 is the driver of the bandwagon.

Niggas have no morals.

40. Remixznflow Says:

# Rey Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 10:35 am

that aint Joe88… thats Joe 88… .dont know that nigga.. take your mask off b….

*daps Rey and the rest of em*

41. Big_seth Says:

@Joe

even though Jesse is pretty crazy he has a good point on this one. Even if it were a white player, Gilbert has no right to act mad when he wants to leave. LBJ (or anybody) has the right to play on whatever team they want. And making CLE more angry at LBJ (even if it was to take the blame of himself) is stupid.

I can already see another fan brawl when he goes home to play because of this bullshit. Ohio stay losing.

42. Joe 88 Says:

^I’m a fan of any nigga that turns down playing in NY. Thank you very much, lmao.

And my hate for LA is deeper than my hate for band wagon niggas, so make some room on that bandwagon, if they stop LA from winning another chip I can die a happy man.

43. Big_seth Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 10:38 am

*dead*

LMAO. Oh shit, that just made my morning.

44. Joe 88 Says:

@Big_seth

Agreed, but when someone cries wolf all the time when they finally do have a valid point it’s taken with a grain of salt.

I think he’s losing his noodles, so I just ignore him. He makes black people look like racist (which we are) but we don’t need a representative, lol

45. Big_seth Says:

FauxJoe 88 Says:

that aint gonna happen though. LA got the league on lock. no doubts.

46. Dewill Says:

SMFH

47. Rey Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 10:38 am

# Rey Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 10:35 am

that aint Joe88… thats Joe 88… .dont know that nigga.. take your mask off b….

*daps Rey and the rest of em*

*daps*

~~~~~~

1- No need to hate on NY basketball, unless you’re a disillusioned Orioles fan who’s taking his frustration out on a whole city (no)

2- I understand the second part, but you said “WE”, sir. I say “WE” and I’m talking about my team, a team I ride with good or bad (no). I was rooting for LAL last month, but I never said WE. I appreciate Kobe’s work ethic like crazy, and use it for motivation, but he ain’t “WE” and even tho’ I respect dude’s hustle, you’ll never catch me wearing Kobe merchandise.

48. Jersey*made*me Says:

ellisgraysr (7/12/2010 at 12:01 AM) Report Violation (7/11/2010 at 11:57 PM) Report Violation Enjoy:
    1.What does a black kid say when he has diareah?—- Iam Meeeelting.
    2.Whats long smells and smells like rabbit sh%$?—-The unemployment line.
    3.Whats the problem with 4 ######$% going off a cliff in a cadalac?—-The car seats six.
    4.How do you starve a #####$%?—-Hide his welfare check in his work boots.
    5.How do you kill a ####@#$?—-Throw a bucket of KFC off a cliff.
    6.Whats the difference between a ####!@# and a speed bump?—-You slow down for the speed bump.
    7.What does a black kid get for christmas?—-Your bike.

Those are funny .. I like this guy .. and I have to remember some of those .. SO i can have the rednecks laughing at work tomorrow .. Maybe have them do all the hard stuff instead of the BLACK FOLK .. its good to be the MANAGER

Like I said,espn comments section is a jungle.

49. Dewill Says:

That nigga LeBron got bitch made tendencies… Talkin bout he know the history of the game… STFU

50. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

if they stop LA from winning another chip I can die a happy man.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS. Dont get it twisted, i hate the fuckin lakers but if Dallas cant win the west, fuck it let a east team win it all

no-sign on you jumpin bandwagons tho SMH. You gonna cry when Melo go 2 NY lol

51. 456 Says:

^*goons it up*

52. Joe 88 Says:

that aint gonna happen though. LA got the league on lock. no doubts.

^False. LA has nothing on lock, there bench is suspect, there pg position is suspect, the lakers barely won the chip this year, a win is a win, so I wont take that away from them, but they have nothing ON LOCK.

jesse jackson remarks were on par with my analogy on friday.

he’s right.

*archives it up*

54. Jersey*made*me Says:

Joe88 aka Uncle Tom presents: Fuck Them Niggas ft. Rush Limbaugh

produced by Willie Lynch

55. Joe 88 Says:

Dewill Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 10:46 am

^Laker fans are already salty. lmao. LeBron is still a bitch, but he’s my nigga now. (n)

Black & red > Gold & purple

56. abortatron Says:

man fuck monday mornings. i’m seriously considering a shot and a beer for lunch.,

57. Big_seth Says:

FauxJoe 88 Says:

I guess we’ll see. but you would be a fool to count them out. Everyone knows Kobe is gonna be on beast mode this year. He is gunnin for Jordan’s top spot.

58. Rey Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 10:51 am

Dewill Says:
    July 12th, 2010 at 10:46 am

Black & red > Gold & purple

Disgusting.

59. 456 Says:

^this is the ohio i remember. good times.

60. Dewill Says:

Joe… NIGGA….WTF are tryin to achieve in life cuz??? LOL… I mean damn… I thought Melo[||] was ur man[||]…?

Don’t be a NBA team Jockstrap hangin whore… Have some respect for yaself mane…

61. Joe 88 Says:

^From a logical stand point, ur right, they are the champs, it would be foolish for me to say they don’t have the best chance at winning again, but the future doesn’t look so bright for L.A

62. Troyvul Says:

Jesse is reaching, Ya Gilbert is pissed, why shouldnt he be, your Star Athlete who finsihed his contract gave you no hint or nothing if he was coming back and Slapped your franchise in the face on TV.

Basically gilbert was saying : My Team/city is soft and you know we depend on you to keep us a float, you couldnt of thrown us a bone, dog? Shoot us in the face not in the back (II)

63. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fuck LA,Fisher was the X factor and he’s leaving,FOH.

64. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ya Gilbert is pissed, why shouldnt he be

If he was any type of businesss man he would understand that free agency is a part of his business. Instead he made a complete ass of himself and looked like a proned bitch in the process. Lebron gave him the best 7 yrs that shit hole ever saw,that’s not enough though,smh.

65. 456 Says:

^gilbert failed. he shoulda brought talent to cleveland that could help lebron get a ring. and lebron didn’t owe him or anyone anything.

66. SilkCityP Says:

LeBron isn’t a competitor! End of discussion… Who cares about the idiot Cavs owner, that was the dumbest comment & letter he could’ve made to the press! As long as he is owner ain’t no free agents jumping on board

67. AFGun Says:

kanye is borderline homo.