shotta-culture-cover

Spragga brings in Swizz, Kardi and the legendary Shabba Ranks for this joint off the upcoming compilation and documentary Shotta Culture, due out August 31st.

spragga-benz-ft-shabba-ranks-kardinal-swizz-beatz-red-dot-special-rha-ta-ta-ta-lq-clean

23 Responses to “Spragga Benz ft. Swizz Beatz, Kardinal Offishall & Shabba Ranks – Red Dot Special (Rha-Ta-Ta-Ta)”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

A Chick Says:
    July 6th, 2010 at 3:30 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

July 6th, 2010 at 3:29 pm
    Black Says:
    July 6th, 2010 at 3:27 pm
    Why these niggas still let Swizz talk on tracks? That nigga is annoying as shit. Still bagged Alicia tho so hats off to em.

—–

Every time I hear that ‘You Fancy’ track I just wonder how did that nigga think that hook was a good idea
    ————–
    U serious? That track is already a hit.

—-

Nigga, “Ice, Ice, Baby” was a hit, that doesn’t mean it was a good idea

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

Spragga Benz is that nigga!!!!

3. KzA Says:

How old are you KZA?

24 and if your alluding to the living at home comment.. moved back home after I graduated college in SC at 23.. been saving for a crib since

4. Beezy Says:

“mom, I told you…you can’t come into my room when my froggy stuffed animal is outside the door…that means I have a girl in there”

~KzA

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo Eskay where is the link to this track? This shit is fire

6. A Chick Says:

Nigga, “Ice, Ice, Baby” was a hit, that doesn’t mean it was a good idea
    ——-
    lol. Who cares about a good idea if it’s “good money.”

Niccas who get their priorites mixed up end up livin like Kza.

7. ghost writer Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

July 6th, 2010 at 3:33 pm
    Spragga Benz is that nigga!!!!

Co-sign

8. Remixznflow Says:

Niccas who get their priorites mixed up end up livin like Kza.

AND

# Beezy Says:
    July 6th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

~KzA

AND now shots are being fired…

9. ghost writer Says:

Beezy Says:

July 6th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

~KzA

Owe shit

10. k1ng Says:

The US president is black why not make the next Bond black too?

1st off his half white and they already picked the bond and his even more white! it’s a white mans world nobody wins but the white men.

11. A Chick Says:

Beezy Says:

July 6th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

~KzA

—————
    LMAO… that damn beezy is at it again!

12. KzA Says:

Ill take shots for living with my mother at 24… Its a choice I made and live with every day and will be well worth it when Im a 25 year old home owner… instead of being 37 and still renting

13. mcb Says:

KzA Says:

July 6th, 2010 at 3:33 pm
    How old are you KZA?

smart move

ive been renting, and im ok with it, but i do wonder how much i coulda saved by now
    then i remember, id prob just smoke it away.

thats what i call a failure-win.

14. Black Says:

lol. Who cares about a good idea if it’s “good money.”

^^^^^^

I agree with that and swizz aint always bad he’s just hit or miss. On to the Next One was perfect, let em do the hook and thats it. All that “ITS SHOWTIME” shit gotta go.

15. THE-XFACTA Says:

k1ng Says:
    July 6th, 2010 at 3:36 pm
    The US president is black why not make the next Bond black too?

—-

Who would pay to see Samuel L as Bond? I wouldn’t.. But then again the last Bond movie I watched was Octopussy

16. The Shot Clock Says:

second half of that song makes it acceptable

17. k1ng Says:

# Beezy Says:
    July 6th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

~KzA

=======

you tlk bout his left hand yea?

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

KzA Says:
    July 6th, 2010 at 3:37 pm

—-

On the real… I wish I could have done the same… I didn’t have the choice though

19. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:
    July 6th, 2010 at 3:37 pm

^this just in, you can do both…you just choose to spend your money on weed and rap concerts

again, priority fail

20. Remixznflow Says:

again, priority fail

game blouses…

21. Freck Thousandaire Says:

I dare swizz beats to make an original beat.

22. - keka - Says:

wah dis??
    spragga!!

23. ShowTimeNY Says:

I actually use to live on the same block as Shaba’s Manager..word
    They should of let him spit a verse instead of Swizzie or share it.

Shaba has the best flo and with a deep voice like BIG thats crazy.
    The only person I think got more flow is Buju.

Good to hear Spragga. Him and Nas got a sick song togeher
    Google that.

Click the name for Music!