Video: Jay-Z x J. Cole @ Wireless Festival 2010, London UK

Wireless 2010 headliner Jay-Z brought J. Cole out to the main stage for “A Star Is Born.”

After the jump, Cole performs “Who Dat” & “Lights Please” to a super responsive crowd of thousands. Pretty impressive for his first UK show.

Props to DJSemtex.com’s Roy Thomas for the footage.

Previously: Video: J. Cole London Streets Interview w/ DJ Semtex | Audio: J. Cole “Hello, Good Morning” Live Freestyle + Interview w/ DJ Semtex

150 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z x J. Cole @ Wireless Festival 2010, London UK”

1. heroin headliner Says:

Lames get they planes shot down like John McCain

#RAWSEgems

2. heroin headliner Says:

if I ruled the world/I’d open every cell in Attica/send ’em to Africa

#RAWSEgems

3. heroin headliner Says:

I used to cop feels on a bitch/now I throw shields on the dick/to save me from that HIV shit

#RAWSEgems

4. heroin headliner Says:

if it ain’t Triple C’s then it ain’t nothin’

#RAWSEgems

10. heroin headliner Says:

j cole gotta stop using nigga so much
    stop regurgitating other people’s posts, bitch

11. sleep Says:

damm they know cole songs this nigga got a chance

12. Bert Bacharach Says:

j.cole ripped it. U.K are loving Niggas……
    …..U.K stand up.

13. heroin headliner Says:

fuck London, go get some braces, crackers…

14. heroin headliner Says:

England is to USA

AS

Compton is to New York

fuck emgland

15. mr. vengeance Says:

stop regurgitating other people’s posts, bitch

Rawse….He Got His Dick In My Ass…
    fuck outta here

16. heroin headliner Says:

USA or die bitch

17. Patron James Says:

fuck england
    independence day in this bitch

18. A Chick Says:

kelito-vision Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:06 pm
    A Chick Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:03 pm
    Damn U.K. They gettin live as hell over “who dat.” lol

how can u blame them? “Who dat” is the shit
    —–

J Cole is my dude but on the real..
    Simba > Grown Simba > Who dat

19. SayyyWorddd Says:

Them overseas cats know quality hiphop when the heard it. I really can’t believe NIGGAS making a big deal out of J.Cole using the word “nigga” in his raps, when pretty much every black emcee uses the shit excessively, I really don’t hear how he uses it much more than the next “nigga”.

20. heroin headliner Says:

Thomas Jefferson, bitches

21. SayyyWorddd Says:

Yo Heroin since we know you be in all of Ricky’s studio sessions, whats that Free Mason track sounding like?

22. Tong Po Flo Says:

jihad vs eskay > david vs goliath > superman vs lex luthor

23. Patron James Says:

# SayyyWorddd Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 10:17 pm

this nigga white

24. sleep Says:

fuck the usa those motherfucker still owe me and my people land plots and a mule. lets go ghana

25. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

============================

he wont get joints on the radio if he doesn’t tone it down…..and we already know the people purchasing the music wont be niggas

26. SayyyWorddd Says:

this nigga white

LMAO! Nah homie far from it

27. Patron James Says:

july 7th eskay vs jihad

28. heroin headliner Says:

My president is Black

Fuck the other continents

They incontinent

Full of shit

29. Rome Says:

Wow.. big ups to the U.K …they fuck with real hip hop down there. While in the U.S niggas are memorizing Waka flaka lyrics. smh

30. SayyyWorddd Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I can see that, I’m pretty sure he knows he gotta clean it up a little.

31. Patron James Says:

poppin’ fire crackers at night>>>>>>>>>>nahright

32. Tonio Says:

The thing that seperates Cole right now is his vision. He says the album is way better than the Warm up. If that’s true, the boy has a classic.

Congrats homie.

33. heroin headliner Says:

if you ain’t down with America, log off this American website, bitch….

fuck drago, fuck bin laden, fuck commies, fuck Benedict Arnold, fuck Saddam, fuck hitler. …..

death to our enemies…

fuck you

34. Tong Po Flo Says:

this nigga white

^ roff but it is 2010 tho, we got a black president, Oprah is still looking smashable I think it’s time to move on from calling ourselves n-bombs

35. Tong Po Flo Says:

if you ain’t down with America,

^ Ameri…K-K-Ka *pac voice*

36. Rome Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I can see that, I’m pretty sure he knows he gotta clean it up a little.

I don’t think he gives a fuck! lol….which is refreshing.

Off topic though, that Roots Album is a problem!

37. heroin headliner Says:

USA

USA

USA

38. A Chick Says:

Tonio Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Congrats homie.
    ———
    The Warm Up was dope as hell.
    Heartache’s prolly my favorite track but lots of gems from start 2 finish.

39. Rome Says:

Nigga please.

lol On some real though, y’all have an illuminated white president, and Oprah hates men.

40. Frank Says:

A bit surprised crowd knew and rocked to his songs.. Didn’t think they know him like that abroad. Good shit.

41. Geezy Says:

What’s sean price’s best mixtape/cd if you trynna start listening to him?

42. Tong Po Flo Says:

Oprah hates men.

^ oh word? she keepin’ them melons all to herself?

43. Patron James Says:

its a war zone in this bitch

44. heroin headliner Says:

ask ashmi, only in America could he acquire so much Arab money

45. Patron James Says:

# Geezy Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 10:38 pm

What’s sean price’s best mixtape/cd if you trynna start listening to him?

ask eskay

46. Tonio Says:

Cole is a visionary.
    I know it doesn’t seem like it with all the N-bombs but the music speaks for itself.

47. EnglandRepresent Says:

Off topic though, that Roots Album is a problem

^^I knew it’d be decent. Anyone got a link?

I had some people at this Wireless gig and they said it was rascal. UK in the Summer >

Biggie on your stereo in London in the UK in the Summer > _____

48. Tong Po Flo Says:

Cole is a visionary.

^ Word, like cats been saying people say the n-bomb every day, I know I hear it at least 50 times a day from the music I listen to alone. As long as he keeps it deep (nh) and introspective with he tunes he will be fine

49. heroin headliner Says:

hes blowing up in a big way. Big ups to lLDN for recognizing real

54. A Chick Says:

Shooter Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:55 pm
    say word J. Cole is bigger (n) in the UK than the States
    ———–
    Well ya know he was born in Germany right? They prolly claimin that nigga as one of their own lol!

55. No_neva-eva Says:

Tonio Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Congrats homie.

I’d be happy to see Cole make a decent record, but yall are throwing around the word classic like it don’t mean shit.

You can’t congratulate a dude on a classic album when he hasn’t made one yet.

56. Shooter Says:

T.I. Goes On The Record With Fuse Next Week

smh

57. The Shot Clock Says:

T.I. Goes On The Record With Fuse Next Week

smh

Pac the only nigga to go inside and come out (n) wilder, more talented, and more determined than before.

everyone else got they nuts took (n) Wayne will be no different

58. Tong Po Flo Says:

I’m pretty sure “A chick” is a dude

^ But you would still Aurora Jolie her/him in the bum tho

59. Patron James Says:

# Shooter Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 10:59 pm

T.I. Goes On The Record With Fuse Next Week

smh
    this nigga stay snitchin’

60. heroin headliner Says:

fuck ti, death to informants

he’s a snitch

fuck grand hustle

61. heroin headliner Says:

don’t support that rat….

support RAWSE

62. Geezy Says:

The Shot Clock Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 11:03 pm

everyone else got they nuts took (n) Wayne will be no different

No-sign. Wayne already makin jokes and shit about prison, while T.I. was all serious and remorseful the whole time….i dont even think wayne has really said sorry

63. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

What’s sean price’s best mixtape/cd if you trynna start listening to him?
    ===============

if u heard one u heard em all so try any…..but my fav’s are Master P, Monkey Barz, and Jesus Price Superstar

64. 40 Inc Says:

and shows us, Dallas Penn & 2dopeboyz love for being his best supporters.

^ cause we all know he doesnt have any to begin with

65. Shooter Says:

speaking of Dallas Penn, wtf happend to dudes blog???

66. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

J. Cole looked like he was directing traffic in that Who Dat video with all the hand movements

67. Erik Greene Says:

Geezy Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 11:13 pm

_______________________________________________________

What exactly does Lil Wayne have to be remorseful for?

T.I.’s bodyguard got caught, snitched (Grand Hustle seems to be full of them) on T.I., and Tip’s dumbass to got caught redhanded trying to buy unregistered MACHINE GUNS (plural, he was trying to buy 3) in a sting.

Lil Wayne was the target of a NYPD Hip Hop Cop witchhunt. They forced themselves onto the bus with their favorite excuse for unwarranted searches: “we smelled marijuana.” They went in blind hoping to get something and they did.

They charged him with “attempted possession” of an “unregistered” HANDGUN.

Ridiculous for 2 reasons:

1. It was registered to his manager Cortez Bryant in another state, but NY doesn’t give a fuck about that. If it’s not registered in NY, it’s “unregistered” in their eyes. Couldn’t register it if you tried, NYC doesn’t give out permits unless you’re a politician or a billionaire. Now if a civilian got caught with an “unregistered in NY but registered in another state”, they’d be a lot easier on him. But the prosecution wanted blood.

2. “Attempted” possession because it wasn’t physically on Lil Wayne when the police found it. The prosecution used a DNA procedure where they clone the DNA cells to get a match. It’s so sensitive that it can match your DNA if you dap somebody and that person touches the object.

It’s a controversial process called “low copy number DNA” and unproven in case law. Lil Wayne didn’t want to risk it since the prosecution obviously would do anything to win, so he took their plea bargain.

68. J Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 11:35 pm

————-

lmao.

69. Erik Greene Says:

They should’ve locked T.I.’s ass up 10yrs to spare us his “smart dumb nigga” shtick. I have zero sympathy for him, he was caught actively doing some crazy illegal, stupid shit. The fuck did he need 3 machine guns for?

Lil Wayne doesn’t pretend to be smarter than he is and was essentially minding his own business when they “caught” him “attempting” to possess a gun. All his other charges are War On Drugs charges, victimless crimes.

70. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ *makes note to wear michael jackson glitter gloves at all times even if cats start calling me a fruitbat*

71. EnglandRepresent Says:

People been callin you a fruitbat for yonks Private Flo, some glittery gloves won’t change that.

72. T Says:

LOL at all the americans hatin’

J Cole got a huge response yday

was in the the crowd, dude was so shocked that so many ppl were fuckin with him

cut the USA USA bullshit, UK knows good hip-hop when it hears it

WHO DAT WHO DAT!!

73. silas aka simon Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 11:13 pm
    don’t support that rat….

support RAWSE

so i shouldnt support a snitch i should support a c/o what part of the game is that ??? even if he wasnt a c/o i have never known of anyone to be so fake that they got sued over it. Officers rickys game got more silicone than all of la on a sat night and im starting to thing either

A : dj khaled AKA the most anoying human in hip hop history gave u some crumbs to keep posting around here or

B: your constant dick riding of another mans game brings into the obvious you want that mans dick

74. Mr.Londoner Says:

Dope show.. HOV really shines on stage with 60,000 peoples

#TheRoc

75. beantownbeaner11 Says:

LOL at all the americans hatin’

J Cole got a huge response yday

was in the the crowd, dude was so shocked that so many ppl were fuckin with him

cut the USA USA bullshit, UK knows good hip-hop when it hears it

WHO DAT WHO DAT!!

Co -sign, first time over here in UK, and they been on Jay Elect

However,

Drum and Bass club>>>>>>>>>>>> “” club

76. London Underground Says:

plus the jab is sick, and it’s Zab quick, left hand’ll lean ’em like a little past six

77. APES IN SPACE Says:

Patron James Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 6:12 pm
    APES IN SPACE = casketface
    don’t know wtf this means but it’s obvious i broke your heart before

Nah commenters who comment on part time lurkers & compare them to old Nah commenters= the epitome of a fuking loser

78. SeniorCivilian Says:

Number One Stunna just came up (none) on iTunes shuffle, and Baby’s shit talking at the end make it a classic song. He says he just bought a platinum football field.

79. beantownbeaner11 Says:

platinum football field
    word

80. beantownbeaner11 Says:

top hip hip spots in London to hit up?

81. sleep Says:

Damm nigga u just made me listen to #1 stunna. I was a cash money stan late 90’s- early 00. I bought all their albums even birdman and big tymers. I was even gonna buy lac and stone if it dropped. Everybody get your mother fucking role on. I remember reading a xxl interview with them back in the days and the interviewer said they was in a helicopter making paper airplanes out of $100 bills. Don’t nobody do ignorance like baby.

someone link that entourage ep 2 for the kid.

83. silas aka simon Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 8:52 am
    someone link that entourage ep 2 for the kid.

i know hbo didnt have a new true blood last night i dont believe they had a new entourage either

84. Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

top hip hip spots in London to hit up?

A couple of years ago – it woud have been Deal Real on Carnaby St. I saw everyone from Ghostface to Kanye (with Mos Def and John Legend) and Swizz Beatz to Amy Winehouse play there for free. If no-one has tried to fill that spot (ll) doing the same thing, it would be a shame…

85. SeniorCivilian Says:

# silas aka simon Says:
    July 5th, 2010 at 9:02 am

July 5th, 2010 at 8:52 am
    someone link that entourage ep 2 for the kid.

^Word. My torrent sites don’t have it so I’m inclined to concur with this guy.

86. beantownbeaner11 Says:

def gotta check that out

^ thanks

senior what torrent site you use.

88. mcb Says:

ohhhhhhh shit
    Jay Z helping his artist.

wow. just playing

sup NR working people

whosesoever working today 1 yaself from life. Find a tiny little corner in that skeleton crew office and have yourself a cyanide buffet.

90. mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 9:51 am
    COld as Ice(c) MOP

damn son

what if im working to get a diff day off, like this Friday…

what if im working to get a diff day off, like this Friday…

^ roffle. nah I’m kidding… we do what we gotta. If it were me tho, my brains would be splattered on the water cooler.

92. SeniorCivilian Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 5th, 2010 at 9:31 am

^ thanks

senior what torrent site you use.
    ^I’m on demonoid, and then a private one I use for hard to find music.

93. Fear the Roo Says:

Lebron is staying in Cle

yo mcb did you ever have another encounter with that cum gargling skeezoid you lamented over the other day.

^I’m on demonoid, and then a private one I use for hard to find music.

^ aight.

96. mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 9:55 am
    what if im working to get a diff day off, like this Friday…

and i have like 0 work todo
    so ima lmost there

why the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk did i come in.

97. mcb Says:

« Video: Sean Price Interview w/ 16Bars.deVideo: Jay-Z x J. Cole @ Wireless Festival 2010, London UK

Props to DJSemtex.com’s Roy Thomas for the footage.

This entry was posted by Dre on Sunday, July 4th, 2010 at 9:24 pm and is filed under Live Performances, Video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

96 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z x J. Cole @ Wireless Festival 2010, London UK”

July 4th, 2010 at 9:30 pm
    Lames get they planes shot down like John McCain

#RAWSEgems

July 4th, 2010 at 9:42 pm
    if I ruled the world/I’d open every cell in Attica/send ‘em to Africa

#RAWSEgems

July 4th, 2010 at 9:50 pm

#RAWSEgems

July 4th, 2010 at 9:55 pm
    if it ain’t Triple C’s then it ain’t nothin’

#RAWSEgems

stop regurgitating other people’s posts, bitch

sleep Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:09 pm
    damm they know cole songs this nigga got a chance

Bert Bacharach Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:10 pm
    j.cole ripped it. U.K are loving Niggas……
    …..U.K stand up.

July 4th, 2010 at 10:11 pm
    fuck London, go get some braces, crackers…

July 4th, 2010 at 10:13 pm
    England is to USA

AS

Compton is to New York

fuck emgland

mr. vengeance Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:14 pm
    stop regurgitating other people’s posts, bitch

Rawse….He Got His Dick In My Ass…
    fuck outta here

July 4th, 2010 at 10:06 pm
    A Chick Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:03 pm
    Damn U.K. They gettin live as hell over “who dat.” lol

how can u blame them? “Who dat” is the shit
    —–

J Cole is my dude but on the real..
    Simba > Grown Simba > Who dat

Full of shit

Rome Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:25 pm

SayyyWorddd Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:28 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I can see that, I’m pretty sure he knows he gotta clean it up a little.

Patron James Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:28 pm
    poppin’ fire crackers at night>>>>>>>>>>nahright

Tonio Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Congrats homie.

July 4th, 2010 at 10:29 pm
    if you ain’t down with America, log off this American website, bitch….

death to our enemies…

fuck you

Tong Po Flo Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:30 pm
    this nigga white

Tong Po Flo Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:31 pm
    if you ain’t down with America,

^ Ameri…K-K-Ka *pac voice*

Rome Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:33 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I can see that, I’m pretty sure he knows he gotta clean it up a little.

I don’t think he gives a fuck! lol….which is refreshing.

Off topic though, that Roots Album is a problem!

July 4th, 2010 at 10:34 pm
    USA

USA

USA

A Chick Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:35 pm
    Tonio Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Congrats homie.
    ———
    The Warm Up was dope as hell.
    Heartache’s prolly my favorite track but lots of gems from start 2 finish.

Rome Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Nigga please.

Frank Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Geezy Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:38 pm
    What’s sean price’s best mixtape/cd if you trynna start listening to him?

Tong Po Flo Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:39 pm
    Oprah hates men.

^ oh word? she keepin’ them melons all to herself?

Patron James Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:40 pm
    its a war zone in this bitch

July 4th, 2010 at 10:43 pm
    ask ashmi, only in America could he acquire so much Arab money

Patron James Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:43 pm
    # Geezy Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 10:38 pm

What’s sean price’s best mixtape/cd if you trynna start listening to him?

ask eskay

Tonio Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:45 pm
    Cole is a visionary.

EnglandRepresent Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:48 pm
    Off topic though, that Roots Album is a problem

^^I knew it’d be decent. Anyone got a link?

Biggie on your stereo in London in the UK in the Summer > _____

———–

No_neva-eva Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:59 pm
    Tonio Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Congrats homie.

You can’t congratulate a dude on a classic album when he hasn’t made one yet.

Shooter Says:

Patron James Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 11:04 pm
    # Shooter Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 10:59 pm

T.I. Goes On The Record With Fuse Next Week

smh
    this nigga stay snitchin’

July 4th, 2010 at 11:09 pm
    fuck ti, death to informants

he’s a snitch

fuck grand hustle

July 4th, 2010 at 11:13 pm
    don’t support that rat….

support RAWSE

Geezy Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 11:13 pm
    The Shot Clock Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 11:03 pm

everyone else got they nuts took (n) Wayne will be no different

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 11:15 pm
    What’s sean price’s best mixtape/cd if you trynna start listening to him?
    ===============

40 Inc Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 11:28 pm
    and shows us, Dallas Penn & 2dopeboyz love for being his best supporters.

^ cause we all know he doesnt have any to begin with

Shooter Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 11:32 pm
    speaking of Dallas Penn, wtf happend to dudes blog???

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 11:35 pm

Erik Greene Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 11:49 pm
    Geezy Says:
    July 4th, 2010 at 11:13 pm

_______________________________________________________

What exactly does Lil Wayne have to be remorseful for?

They charged him with “attempted possession” of an “unregistered” HANDGUN.

Ridiculous for 2 reasons:

Tong Po Flo Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 12:29 am

EnglandRepresent Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 12:44 am

T Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 3:48 am
    LOL at all the americans hatin’

J Cole got a huge response yday

Mr.Londoner Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 5:50 am
    Dope show.. HOV really shines on stage with 60,000 peoples

#TheRoc

beantownbeaner11 Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 5:52 am
    LOL at all the americans hatin’

J Cole got a huge response yday

was in the the crowd, dude was so shocked that so many ppl were fuckin with him

cut the USA USA bullshit, UK knows good hip-hop when it hears it

WHO DAT WHO DAT!!

Co -sign, first time over here in UK, and they been on Jay Elect

However,

Drum and Bass club>>>>>>>>>>>> “” club

London Underground Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 7:33 am
    plus the jab is sick, and it’s Zab quick, left hand’ll lean ‘em like a little past six

APES IN SPACE Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 8:09 am
    Patron James Says:

July 4th, 2010 at 6:12 pm
    APES IN SPACE = casketface
    don’t know wtf this means but it’s obvious i broke your heart before

SeniorCivilian Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 8:24 am

beantownbeaner11 Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 8:26 am
    platinum football field
    word

beantownbeaner11 Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 8:38 am
    top hip hip spots in London to hit up?

sleep Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 8:49 am

July 5th, 2010 at 8:52 am
    someone link that entourage ep 2 for the kid.

silas aka simon Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 9:02 am

July 5th, 2010 at 8:52 am
    someone link that entourage ep 2 for the kid.

Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 9:16 am
    top hip hip spots in London to hit up?

SeniorCivilian Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 9:25 am
    # silas aka simon Says:
    July 5th, 2010 at 9:02 am

July 5th, 2010 at 8:52 am
    someone link that entourage ep 2 for the kid.

^Word. My torrent sites don’t have it so I’m inclined to concur with this guy.

beantownbeaner11 Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 9:27 am
    def gotta check that out

July 5th, 2010 at 9:31 am

^ thanks

senior what torrent site you use.

mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 9:43 am
    ohhhhhhh shit
    Jay Z helping his artist.

wow. just playing

sup NR working people

July 5th, 2010 at 9:51 am

mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 9:52 am

July 5th, 2010 at 9:51 am
    COld as Ice(c) MOP

damn son

what if im working to get a diff day off, like this Friday…

July 5th, 2010 at 9:55 am
    what if im working to get a diff day off, like this Friday…

SeniorCivilian Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 9:57 am
    # cOLD Says:
    July 5th, 2010 at 9:31 am

^ thanks

senior what torrent site you use.
    ^I’m on demonoid, and then a private one I use for hard to find music.

Fear the Roo Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 10:02 am
    Lebron is staying in Cle

July 5th, 2010 at 10:02 am
    nto agreeign with the words used but..

no i didn’t i got some new broads to work over. shes out there if i need a quick nut im sure, but im goood with that.

98. mcb Says:

wow i love accidently copying the entire fucking screen

my bad, no coffee yet=fucking up

99. mcb Says:

anyone know a good place to order half decent hip hop prints/”artwork” (nothing expensive but something diff thant he same posters)

100. SeniorCivilian Says:

# mcb Says:
    July 5th, 2010 at 10:09 am

^I’d be interested in this as well. I need some shit to decorate my dorm room next year.

anyone know a place where pussy is clean free and unlimited?

102. Remixznflow Says:

*daps to all*

What a crazy fuckin weekend…

Chillin a the waffle house watching the two employees women gettin it in… They about to throw down in 3… 2… 1….

103. de la swole Says:

anyone know a place where pussy is clean free and unlimited?

^aspca

104. mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 10:23 am
    anyone know a place where pussy is clean free and unlimited?
    Ahhh, the search for the meaning of life

105. mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 10:23 am
    anyone know a place where pussy is clean free and unlimited?
    also, im pretty sure this is where freshman college bitches were the source, now that shti aint even close to clean, well maybe at BYU…

oh and Remix..

you about to tape and submit to lucifer, aka wshh.

^ record and upload.

visuals > play-by-play

107. mcb Says:

two things:

there is some cool cheaper art from kolongi brathwaite, hip hop haeven etc…
    and some cool regular paintings.
    so i have that option but looking for more…

two,

is it worth it to buy the creative vado (only 4gig) for $50 free shipping?

108. Cypher Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 10:23 am
    anyone know a place where pussy is clean free and unlimited?

cults….

would you give up pussy 4 yrs for 1.5 million?

110. Cypher Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 10:33 am

^ record and upload.

visuals > play-by-play

Waffle house > your favorite diner

Cypher Says:
    July 5th, 2010 at 10:33 am
    July 5th, 2010 at 10:23 am
    anyone know a place where pussy is clean free and unlimited?

cults

^ true, but that kind usually comes with a death sentence….matter fact all poon does one way or the other.

112. Cypher Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 10:34 am
    would you give up pussy 4 yrs for 1.5 million?

why 1.5 ? Seems like a odd number… Yeah I would

older head at my job, favorite saying is:

“is the screwing you’re getting, worth the screwing you’re getting”

everything good in this World is bad for you.

114. Hopp Says:

” why 1.5 ? Seems like a odd number ”

I doubt is random. cOLD is subliminal.

* daps Remix *

115. Cypher Says:

anyone know a place where pussy is clean free and unlimited?

cults

pretty much… And unless you’re the cult leader, the only thing you’ll be getting is sloppy seconds at best or the slightly retarded girl that’s been ” touched” by God at worst.

116. mcb Says:

onlinewall.com/art-Hip-Hop-Culture-mini-50495456545155
    or
    getartposters.com/print-Hip-Hop-Heaven-mini–503796.html
    or
    buy.com/prod/kolongi-brathwaite-dreaming-of-peace-24-x-30-fine-art-poster-print/q/listingid/44778226/loc/66357/211178511.html

the first one i actually hadnt seen. not bad tho

117. mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 10:37 am
    older head at my job, favorite saying is:

“is the screwing you’re getting, worth the screwing you’re getting”

everything good in this World is bad for you.
    Theres a lotta truth in that.

and hell no at 4 years for 1.5 mill, end up with like 750,000 After Unkle sam and fees and shit… well thats more lump sum lottery,but you get what im saying

4 years DAMNNNN. thats college. now if i can choose the four years AND have hte money…

why 1.5 ? Seems like a odd number… Yeah I would

^ that number is omnipresent, think because of the impact those early Wu skits had on me.

“And in our line of work, we need all the help we can get. Tony Wind is the name, he works for a drug ring in Cenral America. Who wants to kill him? No information say yes or no. One point five Million.

that’s jet money underground money submarines and rings, too bad you fucked up dummy.

^ word, think of the discipline it takes… Don’t know how them Priest do it… But niggas doing bids do this on the reg, and be lucky if they come home to roof over their heads let alone 1.5

double breasted bullet proof vested

*ayo dances*

youtube.com/watch?v=HffxAD37g-M&NR=1

*dies a little*

123. sleep Says:

*applaud my dumb friend who spent his whole pay check on a bottle of ace of spade rose and poured me a glass. Sleep got better things to do with his money.

124. Cypher Says:

Lookn at copping fl studio.. Anyone know anything about production software?

full moons make me howl like a wolf outta breath.

Sleep why you aint learn him.

Lookn at copping fl studio.. Anyone know anything about production software?

^ holla at Ghost writer, or that oh4werdz cat.

the laser beam vocalist does well in syphony’s

bad days watch me snatch ice right outta tiffany’s

but it’ll be like blue and cream…

quick fast we reflect like the sky be blue troop.

*goes in*

Straight up and down its all good, peace to those chain snatching, gun flashing

133. Hopp Says:

Peace.

point out the baddest bitch in the house and ima scrape her.

claiming New York was ancient babylon
    where the skies stayed the color of grey like heroin.

136. SeniorCivilian Says:

# Cypher Says:
    July 5th, 2010 at 10:56 am

Lookn at copping fl studio.. Anyone know anything about production software?
    ^It’s complicated as fuck. I pirated a copy, but my computer broke and I never really got a chance to figure it out. Recently though I feel like I’ve been spotting some sick shit to sample and it makes me wanna try again.

137. mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 11:12 am
    claiming New York was ancient babylon
    where the skies stayed the color of grey like heroin.
    Always loved that line
    albumis obv classic.

damn forgot how insane knowledge god is.

2 crack fiends huggin ya seed up

I took care of that tho, don’t worry bout it, I got your back tho.

139. silas aka simon Says:

Lookn at copping fl studio.. Anyone know anything about production software?

you can dl the freeware version and check it out if you get some decent drums and you are wanting to hip hop shit it can be a monster.

if you want some more instrumentation i would get reason the new version with record is out the box crazy but again you just need to find some good drums

140. mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 11:14 am
    damn forgot how insane knowledge god is.

2 crack fiends huggin ya seed up

I took care of that tho, don’t worry bout it, I got your back tho.

verbal intercouse=instaskeet, nh.

he claimed he could die, top rank

15 shots in his fish tank.

^ Jesus Christ Rae.

….and the outro forgettaboutit.

London, Europe, Africa, the 52 states….

143. Fear the Roo Says:

SMH at Knicks for waiting for Lebron

my pen rides the pad, it even has blinkers
    think i’ll dim the lights and inhale

…fucking love hip hop.

145. mcb Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 11:22 am
    my pen rides the pad, it even has blinkers
    think i’ll dim the lights and inhale

…fucking love hip hop.
    That good shit will remind you…
    the good new shit will keep you going

That good shit will remind you…
    the good new shit will keep you going

^ word

147. mcb Says:

WHY THE FUCK
    did i think Black MIlks album came out this month

Not til September… damnn

148. Fear the Roo Says:

Black Milk is overrated

149. mcb Says:

Fear the Roo Says:

July 5th, 2010 at 11:35 am
    Black Milk is overrated
    I don’t think that’s possible.
    not saying he’s the best thing since sliced bread, but he sure is one of the nicer producer rappers ive heard in a while. and not too many seemt o know about him other than real “heads”

but hey, to each his own

150. Fear the Roo Says:

^ I listened to Tronic just couldn’t see what the big deal about this guy was