Dangafield feat. Sean Price – Da Finest (Remix)

dangafield

We posted the video for this Sean Price-assisted cut on Saturday, here’s the MP3.

Dangafield feat. Sean Price – Da Finest (Remix)

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=bc8oxts9fck3]

55 Responses to “Dangafield feat. Sean Price – Da Finest (Remix)”

1. Beezy Says:

Drake forced out Stanley McChrystal

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

He should have never taken this pic with that dark background.. I thought he was part of the graffiti

3. beantownbeaner11 Says:

Drake is responsible for 2012

4. abortatron Says:

Satanism>Stalinism>Stannism

*makes a diamond with hands*

*puts strange imagery in video*

*is illuminated*

5. R.J.Orion Says:

Drake fired that cruise missile into the Pentagon

no homo

6. Beezy Says:

Drake controls Elena Kagan

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

*wears my tight Grafh hoodie*

8. R.J.Orion Says:

Drake held the steering wheel while the driver shot JFK

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    June 28th, 2010 at 12:14 pm

Drake controls Elena Kagan

Feminists gotta ride together, right?

10. Shooter Says:

Drake held the steering wheel while the driver shot JFK

lol

11. kevfrescura de talco Says:

drizhak rabin

12. DGtheEnigma Says:

Okay, I get the whole sarcastic “Drake is responsible for everything…”, but seriously NO ONE ever questioned how a guy who had no “true” internet following drops a mixtape and it receives 8,000 downloads in minutes?

Then is pushed as “hip-hop’s next big thing”? With co-signs from every industry person you can think of?

I know, I know…too much thought required of The Simpletons.

13. Beezy Says:

Drake suppresses the cure for cancer.

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

Are some of these niggas real rappers or friends of Nation?

15. R.J.Orion Says:

Drake had his hand in that nigga’s pocket at the Audobon in 1965

16. Bricktop Says:

Fry, Eagles, Fry…on the road to kfc.
    *fixed*

i love u 2, CiCi.

17. mcb Says:

beantownbeaner11 Says:

June 28th, 2010 at 12:12 pm
    Drake is responsible for 2012
    “Girl you know I hang out with kings and lions,
    the game almost over, 2012 mayans

18. R.J.Orion Says:

Drakiel Sharon

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

DGtheEnigma Says:

June 28th, 2010 at 12:17 pm

I know, I know…too much thought required of The Simpletons.

Are you serious? I heard of the nigga like 2-3 years ago

20. R.J.Orion Says:

Zbignaubrey Brzezinski

21. Beezy Says:

Drakewar Sadat

22. Bricktop Says:

i’ve been slapped by a broad once or twice in my life. fuck, i got beat up by a cross-eyed beast of a broad in between classes back in 7th grade. true stillz. shit, a few years prior to marriage, my soon-to-be wife even slapped the shit out of me as i walked in the house one day. no “hi, honey. how was your day?” or anything. and it was hot outside too.

point is, i never once raised my hand to a female. just wasn’t raised that way. it’s called taking your lumps as a man. and, if you ARE a man, then someday you WILL have a woman’s hand introduced to the side of your face. shit’s inevitable. just take it. retain that anger for the first sorry sap who says the wrong thing whilst standing beside you at the bar. this method of anger management always works for me.

23. THE-XFACTA Says:

DGtheEnigma Says:

June 28th, 2010 at 12:17 pm

I know, I know…too much thought required of The Simpletons.

—-

If we’re so simple then why the fuck are you here for posting your thoughts?

24. Beezy Says:

David Draketreus

25. mcb Says:

DGtheEnigma Says:

June 28th, 2010 at 12:17 pm

I know, I know…too much thought required of The Simpletons.
    most people dislike drake because of the buzz/hype and that label “they” gave to him, while people who purely spit bars get ignored. nothing new in life or the rap game.

Drake people on their high horse, non-drake people go overboard

and im not saying i didn’t do the latter, cuz I was a couple weeks ago, but now that shit has died down a little, and BM is coming out soon, i dont care.

26. NovemberEnd Says:

Jimmy Hoffa body is located in Drake freezer…

27. 911 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    June 28th, 2010 at 12:17 pm
    Are some of these niggas real rappers or friends of Nation?

^>friends of nation and ashmi. It’s all about networking.

28. R.J.Orion Says:

astronauts never actually landed on the moon, they was with Drake and Cudi in remote Northen Canada

29. abortatron Says:

a guy who had no “true” internet following

drake had the most insane, stan-tastic internet following evar.

not saying that it’s warranted, but it is not accurate to say he had no internet presence

30. kevfrescura de talco Says:

young netanyahu

31. Rey Says:

and BM is coming out soon

BM?

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Bricktop Says:
    June 28th, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Fry, Eagles, Fry…on the road to kfc.
    *fixed*

i love u 2, CiCi.

D’Angelo Hall knows something about being fried, don’t he?

33. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Bricktop- You sound like a retart. I’m sure the girls people didn’t raise her to hit a man but she did. If you’re a female and you’re stupid or ‘man’ enough to hit a man, then you should be wo’man’ enough to suffer the response

34. R.J.Orion Says:

The United Drakes Of America

35. kevfrescura de talco Says:

gaza strip driz

36. Shooter Says:

rofl

37. mcb Says:

Rey Says:

June 28th, 2010 at 12:21 pm
    and BM is coming out soon

BM?
    My bad Black MIlk
    *stops making up acronyms for two words*

38. R.J.Orion Says:

Pyramid Drizz

39. Beezy Says:

Drake was deep throat [||]

40. ghost writer Says:

yo

41. THE-XFACTA Says:

Crazy Rey Party>Pretty Boy Swag

42. mcb Says:

and since no one else has yet, ill go ahead and say it.

P!

I think he meant “a BM”…

47. Beezy Says:

Camp David Drizzy

48. ghost writer Says:

Drake never prayed to God, he prayed to Hovi

49. Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

When Drake plays Call Of Duty, it’s not on XBox with Young Money – it’s with world leaders using real live soldiers with cybernetic implants.

He screams ‘Oh you fancy, huh?’ into his headset after each kill.

50. R.J.Orion Says:

Drake told Sadaam Hussein,

“over here… hide in this hole… theylll never find you … Asalaam ALaikum, my brother”

51. Rey Says:

@mcb– ahh, okay.

lol @ big_seth

52. DGtheEnigma Says:

Are you serious? I heard of the nigga like 2-3 years ago

Yeah, okay, HEARD OF HIM doesn’t equal 8,000 downloads in minutes. Just doesn’t happen overnight…and hasn’t happened since.

drake had the most insane, stan-tastic internet following evar.

We’re talking prior to So Far Gone…and NO he did not prior to that.

Stop the selective memory.

53. 456 Says:

He screams ‘Oh you fancy, huh?’ into his headset after each kill.

^drake sold all his bp stocks three months ago

54. THE-XFACTA Says:

DGtheEnigma Says:

June 28th, 2010 at 12:26 pm
    Are you serious? I heard of the nigga like 2-3 years ago

drake had the most insane, stan-tastic internet following evar.

We’re talking prior to So Far Gone…and NO he did not prior to that.

Stop the selective memory.

Oh so when people don’t agree with you, you start crying like this?
    I know, I know…too much thought required of The Simpleton.

55. Bricktop Says:

like i said, i was raised different i guess. i was taught that, in the neverending pursuit of snatch, that i was probably going to anger some women. it’s part of the game. i just take my lumps and keep moving. but, if you think it’s cool to hit chicks to make them “suffer the response” , then do you, doggie. different strokes, i guess.

world keeps spinnin’. . . .