Video: Jonathan Mannion’s Deleted Scene from “Better Than Good Enough”

The photographer talks about shooting Drake for the FADER cover to MTV and describes visiting Drake’s grandmother in a nursing home in Toronto.

Related: Footage from the creation of “Fireworks” + 40 talks about the night they made “The Calm” in another deleted scene.

Previously: Drake – Better Than Good Enough (MTV Documentary)

22 Responses to “Video: Jonathan Mannion’s Deleted Scene from “Better Than Good Enough””

1. Bigspitgame Says:

CiCi The Intern
    3 mins ago
    For the record, I do not like sensitive thugs. Nope.

And on that note, I’m out …

I love you all….*kisses*
    I got a chance Whoo Hoooo!

2. Bigspitgame Says:

And fuck yall that *kisses* was for me…lol

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo, I hate to ask you, but I was wondering if you got anymore of the medicine show?
    I only got 1 and 6. I asked Land for the others but i don’t think he’s gotten around to uploading them yet. When he sends them to me, i got you.

4. Eric Mangini Says:

# June 25th, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Ci Ci u a flowers and chocolates type a girl..? I thought u was a brown liquor, vanilla dutchmaster type… how bout a weed bouquet?

^^^Yea she like all that shit too..after you break down the initial walls though..then you MIGHT..MIGHT get to the secondary walls. I’m a CiCiconneiseur

______________

# Eric Mangini Says:
    June 25th, 2010 at 6:21 pm

flisk.theclan.com.au/dump/gun_dog.jpg

LOL, niggaz saying that a dog shot up Vick’s party

5. Eric Mangini Says:

I love you all….*kisses*
    I got a chance Whoo Hoooo!

^^nah you don’t nigga..her bedroom/pet name for me is “all”…fall back.

6. Bigspitgame Says:

flisk.theclan.com.au/dump/gun_dog.jpg

DEAD

7. Eric Mangini Says:

It’s hot as fuck out there..Imma be in here till the sun go down..

Today I’m a nudist..fuck outside.

__

Three-time Pro Bowl quarterback Mark Brunell, who was paid nearly $52 million during his past 10 years in the NFL, plans to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection Friday.

^^Whut Thee fuck? 52?

8. Bigspitgame Says:

^^nah you don’t nigga..her bedroom/pet name for me is “all”…fall back.
    Damn u got it lmao

9. Big_seth Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    June 25th, 2010 at 6:24 pm

preciate it homie

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

So eskay backed down from a physical confrontation.

My, what a surprise.

11. Eric Mangini Says:

I love to see chicks with wedding rings..that means they’re unhappy and more than likely dating.

12. Big_seth Says:

BTW if anybody has anytime to listen to an unheard of MC and wants to give feedback I told a homeboy I would email his music around.

He from NY but he is overseas now. if you interested hit my email or post yours

goten5151@yahoo.com

13. Bigspitgame Says:

Correction:
    He initiated the physical alterication… Went as far as to offer to fly to said commenters state… And once the ticket was bought… He backed down

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

==========================================
    LMAO!

Comedy, pure comedy lol.

15. Eric Mangini Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    June 25th, 2010 at 6:29 pm

So eskay backed down from a physical confrontation.

My, what a surprise.

^^Yea..Jihad murdered him on his own shit. eskay still my nigga tho, but he took that L like Snoop in the Dave Chappelle scavenger smokers skit

16. SeniorCivilian Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    June 25th, 2010 at 6:21 pm

*Daps D_Block*

^I got 1-5 in FLAC. Unfortunately I don’t know the first thing about uploading stuff. Do you use torrents?

17. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Rap radar broke down the YM flow in a post….bout time someone addressed the fuckery

18. Big_seth Says:

SeniorCivilian Says:
    June 25th, 2010 at 6:36 pm
    # Big_seth Says:
    June 25th, 2010 at 6:21 pm

*Daps D_Block*

nah.

just ZIP the files and throw them on mediafire. you can send em to the email above if you want.

19. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

and Drake threw shots at Luda

20. Bigspitgame Says:

Cashmere Cavalli Aka Snowbunny Sampson
    0 mins ago
    and Drake threw shots at Luda
    yeah he did

21. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

so Big Sean is the author of the YM flow?

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

All you gotta do is right click on the folder > add to archive > zip (archive format). One it’s zipped go to usershare.net or mediafire.com and upload the zipped file.