Nottz ft. Rah Digga – Cars (Remix)

nottz

Digga Digga hops on a remix of Nottz “Cars”.

Nottz ft. Rah Digga – Cars (Remix)

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=nspwj93fzyfc]

19 Responses to “Nottz ft. Rah Digga – Cars (Remix)”

1. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I’ll be the 6 2 260 guy wit the waves leanin on the bricks

aw i’m fuckin CRYING!

you nahkis….man.

2. oh4werd Says:

the best is the white grape Game cigar that comes in the tube, mad fresh.

this.
    —-
    I’ll be the 6 2 260 guy wit the waves leanin on the bricks

oh u fancy too?

Round 1 Slow.. vs Big..

3. why? Says:

R.I.P Fred Anderson, MJ, and Eskay.

4. kevfrescura de talco Says:

This entry was posted by ashley on Friday, June 25th, 2010 at 1:40 pm

*blank stare*

5. mcb Says:

Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll Says:

June 25th, 2010 at 1:42 pm
    kevfrescura de talco Says:

June 25th, 2010 at 1:37 pm
    whr u from niggas dont really smoke out of em

yea really just niggas from my town of mattapan

dorchester, roxbury, jamaica plain…all dutches.

^^^^^^
    mattapan Classic was made there “BLUE HILL Ave” im from jerz but my old shorty lived in framingham n i told her take me to the hood she took me there 2 get sum jamacian food n a cut n 2 dorcester 2 get sum t’s m shit

FRAMINGHAMMMMMMMM . wordddddddd.
    and yeah I got Blue Hill Ave on the dvd.

that one road man, it is what it is there

my friend was getting mugged once, but he was drunk, turns around punches the guy int eh face, knocked him down and he just ran.

i remember i was on a college team (athletics , nh you bastards), and playing over by Wentworth I think, 3 cars got broken into.
    broad daylight.

crack bags ALL over teh side ofthe field. iw as like “watch for needles”

6. abortatron Says:

This entry was posted by ashley on Friday, June 25th, 2010 at 1:40 pm

*blank stare*

let it go, kev lol

7. oh4werd Says:

Blasphemy+eat a dick = your mom should’ve swallowed,simple arithmetic

Jerz wit the assist, Slow might get jumped…

8. Tong Po Flo Says:

drivin to college wit drugs to sell>>>>>gettin drugs at college

^ word to my homie caking up every school year

freshmans with money >>>

9. Tong Po Flo Says:

This entry was posted by ashley on Friday, June 25th, 2010 at 1:40 pm

*blank stare*

let it go, kev lol

^ they got a broad on the nahright payroll now…..let me guess she’s short right

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

What in the hell…?

11. why? Says:

Did Nathan and Andre quit or are they still sewing dresses for Ashli and her daughter at the Nahright headquarters?

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps CiCi*

damn eskay vs. Jihad bringing errbody out huh? LOL

13. mcb Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:

June 25th, 2010 at 1:47 pm
    drivin to college wit drugs to sell>>>>>gettin drugs at college

^ word to my homie caking up every school year

freshmans with money >>>
    This is also true.
    Esp for the whitey bulger.

i used to do the alcohol hustle, paid for my booze and dub sack.

but yeah, i could prob sell some of this weed at a school for huge premium, but meh. i had some kid run up on me when i was walking (not at college, on comm ave in boston) asking if i blzed i was like yeh you know, he asked if i had any.

im like nahhhhhhhhhhh

14. Bigspitgame Says:

Bigspitgame
    0 mins ago
    An’ I ain’t movin around posts to get An’ audience… Holla at me on some real shit or git the fuck off my dick

15. Tong Po Flo Says:

*Sees a post by CiCi*
    *sprays on Yves Saint Laurent cologne*
    *does 50 pushups*
    *puts on smedium v-neck*

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    June 25th, 2010 at 1:52 pm

*daps CiCi*

damn eskay vs. Jihad bringing errbody out huh? LOL

*daps Jerz*

Nah, I don’t know what the hell is going on. I’m mad people acting like people going at Eskay is something new.

17. Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll Says:

Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll Says:

June 25th, 2010 at 1:55 pm
    Bigspitgame Says:

June 25th, 2010 at 1:51 pm
    An’ I ain’t movin around posts to get An’ audience… Holla at me on some real shit or hit the fuck off my dick

^^^^^
    neva ran neva will. holla for wat keep ya comments 2 ya self, n ill get back on my behind the desk shit

oh4werd Says:

June 25th, 2010 at 1:46 pm
    Blasphemy+eat a dick = your mom should’ve swallowed,simple arithmetic

Jerz wit the assist, Slow might get jum
    ^^^^^
    Slow Knows: These niggas aint ready, from the blog to the block, or booth

18. Bigspitgame Says:

Bigspitgame
    0 mins ago
    Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll
    5 mins ago
    im not brolic im 5′6 180. but dont pause talkin bout sum mo shit n ya name “BIGSPITGAME” all types of homom inuendo in that
    Listen bro… Fuck all the bullshit about my name I’m BIGSPITGAME… I spit game nigga… Just like y’all think yall do when it come to bitches or gittin what u want whatever… Yes I paused u asking about different flavors of woods(n) as u would have someone else… And frankly I don’t give if a fuck if they no homo or pause my name I laugh it off and come back wit suntin yada yada… U took it to a whole nother level talkin bout eskay you and flyin planes into the towers, nigga, don’t talk that tough let’s rumble shit to me… That’s not where I was taking it but I will never back away from it… I’m the guy that tried to squash what couldve been traumatic but I LOVE that type a shit for real… So either let me be Macauly Culkin n leave me alone or it’s whatever u wan do…

Speezy

Speezy

^ that was for the rest of the c section lol

19. Nottz ft Rah Digga – Cars (Remix) | Dank Ideas Says: