Kendrick Lamar ft. U-N-I, Skeme & Brown – I Do This (Remix)

kendrick-i-do-this

Thurzday and Y-O, Skeme and Brown of Sore Losers join Kendrick for a remix to his “I Do This”.

Kendrick Lamar ft. U-N-I, Skeme & Brown – I Do This (Remix)

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=dzwlmp05yxot]

18 Responses to “Kendrick Lamar ft. U-N-I, Skeme & Brown – I Do This (Remix)”

1. kevfrescura de talco Says:

This entry was posted by ashley on Friday, June 25th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

SMH4ZAGGIN!

2. de la swole Says:

smh @ this guy begging for eskays attention

3. oh4werd Says:

what flavor woods u fux wit????

sweets, strictly. if it’s real damp, vanilla. like this starburst i’m fuckin w/now…..look like a bunch of chewed skittles.

this exchange is hilarious lol

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Can’t wait for this new Fat Joe album…there will be a lot of cocaine beats on there…Premo, Just Blaze & Street Runner >>>>>

5. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^smh a this guy sweatin my intentions. FOH faggie.

6. Bigspitgame Says:

like this starburst i’m fuckin w/now…..look like a bunch of chewed skittles.
    Once again… Damn nigga how can I be down(nhjic)

7. oh4werd Says:

eskay shoulda eskayped before that shit eskaylated and he got ethered

8. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Can’t wait for this new Fat Joe album
    ==================

i actually wanna hear that track with the clipse

9. Troyvul Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

June 25th, 2010 at 1:23 pm
    This entry was posted by ashley on Friday, June 25th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

SMH4ZAGGIN!
    Roff

10. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Once again… Damn nigga how can I be down(nhjic)

holla at rich white college kids near you.

11. Rey Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    June 25th, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Cosiggy, Joe’s beats’n’hooks are always on point.

12. Tong Po Flo Says:

This entry was posted by ashley on Friday, June 25th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

SMH4ZAGGIN!

^ There’s a broad thats on the nahright payroll now. Let me guess she is short right

13. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

when did K.Dot start rapping under his gov’t name

14. young hov Says:

oh4werd Says:

June 25th, 2010 at 1:27 pm
    eskay shoulda eskayped before that shit eskaylated and he got ethered
    *dead*dead*dead*

15. abortatron Says:

i’m bored…

someone should pick a fight and fly someone somewhere.

16. mcb Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

June 25th, 2010 at 1:27 pm
    Can’t wait for this new Fat Joe album
    ==================

i actually wanna hear that track with the clipse
    Clipse on a track>

Clipse are the most lyrical cocaine rappers around now.

*Waits for Heroine Headliner*

but for real, jay-z aint in that category of coke rappers.
    im prob forgetting a few people but they got bars, nice metaphors etc….

17. Bigspitgame Says:

holla at rich white college kids near you.
    Sounds like a plan…I only got well to do mulattos around my way tho… And they get robbed

18. oh4werd Says:

Clipse on a track>

Clipse are the most lyrical cocaine rappers around now.

*Waits for Heroine Headliner*

but for real, jay-z aint in that category of coke rappers.
    im prob forgetting a few people but they got bars, nice metaphors etc….

speakin of Heroin(pause) where that nukka been? if he would commented during that shit yesterday it woulda been that much funnier, lol