Video: Curren$y ft. Big K.R.I.T. – Skybourne (Live)

Spitta and Krit perform a Ski produced cut off  Pilot Talk, due out July 13th. The album version will also feature Smoke DZA.

51 Responses to “Video: Curren$y ft. Big K.R.I.T. – Skybourne (Live)”

1. Mag Says:

Late to the Jihad and eskay dispute in that Letterman post?

2. Bama Says:

Jets nigga…..

3. baby jesus Says:

# Bama Says:
    June 24th, 2010 at 9:57 pm

New York Jets nigga…..

fixed* & word

4. CHILE ! Says:

Nobody knows drake here in latinamerica..so 30K its a lot of money

and if jihad and eskay make the fight happen, we demand a broadcasting live.

5. Hopp Says:

” 30K its a lot of money ”

Nah …

————

OWWWW

14. baby jesus Says:

<<<< Brad Childress

15. baby jesus Says:

smh @ my typo

u know what i meant nigga

16. baby jesus Says:

R.I.P E.J Henderson

17. baby jesus Says:

Mets frontrunners to get Cliff Lee too

Santana + Pelfrey + Lee + Niese + Dickey = WS Championship

18. Dewill Says:

Big Krit!!! #BAMMALAND #BAMMASEASON

19. Troyvul Says:

I dont care

JihaD won…put his money where his mouth is a and eskay bitched up, putting up his addy and shit like, dont know body give a fuck where he lives.

JihaD was talkin bout just whoppin your ass, plain and simple aint nobody tryna catch a body over some internet beef. And eskay talkin bout bring out goons, for a post LMAO.

Decision JihaD

20. Tong Po Flo Says:

The Book Of Eli >>>>>

Mila Kunis >>>>>

Jessica Beals>>>

Whoever said that movie was wack they are wack…..er

21. Tong Po Flo Says:

Jennifer Beals I mean

22. SeniorCivilian Says:

So fucking bored. Damn near all the power is out in my city so I’m stuck on my damn phone. It took me 30 minutes of driving just to find an open convenience store. Shit looked like a swap meet/night club. I rolled out bumping supreme clientele and got cam faced (none) by a gauntlet of niggas. I don’t think they’d ever heard the greatness of Apollo kids.

R.J.Orion
    23 mins ago
    Ruste Juxx – “The Prelude To Indestructable Mixtape” >

^wow. A Ruste cosign other than me.

24. Shooter Says:

Mila Kunis >>>>>

true indeed

25. hl Says:

^lol

26. young hov Says:

Troyvul Says:
    June 24th, 2010 at 10:36 pm

I dont care

Decision JihaD

This!

27. hl Says:

wow. A Ruste cosign other than me.

^I didn’t really care for that mixtape, but Ruste Juxx is dope. I liked that album he did with Marco Polo.

28. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I just wanna thank DBlock Shakur for sending me that Madlib album

Shout to niggas on nahright that are down with #teamricky and team #edward at the same time

29. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

*rises from grave*

wait until Amp gets a whiff of that Letterman post tomorrow… that nigga is gonna be in rare shit-talkin’ form, i tell ya lol

*resumes death*

30. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Niggas is still trying to fight bloggers?

I thought you niggas was off that?

It ain’t even winter time you ol’ ain’t got shit to do but try to pick on a nigga from behind the screen as mark ass bitch ass faggot ass buster ass buster

31. rex hussla Says:

Knicks select…………….ANDY RAUTINS outta SYRACUSE >>>>>

32. Nahkeem Olajuwon Says:

rex hussla Says:

June 24th, 2010 at 10:57 pm
    Knicks select…………….ANDY RAUTINS outta SYRACUSE >>>>>

I’m mad excited (II) We’ve got our Steve Kerr and Toni Kukoc (Danilo), now we need an MJ, Pippen, Grant, etc.

33. Troyvul Says:

ANDY RAUTINS outta SYRACUSE >>>>>
    Solid pick, ice cold from three, plus he Canadian

34. EnglandRepresent Says:

I tells ya that Jihad/Esko chat had me rollin

I’m thinkin Eskay lost.

If son had just said fuck that I’m not comin round yor way to put me dukes up I could have understood it but chiefy was sayin I’ll come to your gaffe and lump you up and then backed out after Jihad Jihad had copped him a ticket, aisle seat no less, quicker access to the shitter, doesn’t get much more considerate. To be honest it sounded like a lovely day out. Free trip down to Atlanta, get to meet some new peoples, put the dukes up, get a bit of exercise, get dropped off at Papperdeaux’s to try some local cuisine and then get flown back to NY. Cracking little jaunt.

35. young hov Says:

Boy do I love it when the wifey makes a dumbass statement and I challenge her with some kind of sexual reward if she’s wrong..
    5min ago..

Saw a Raid commercial.. She makes random comment..

Wifey: I’ll kill a roach any day, it’s not an animal
    Me: Yes it is..
    Wifey: You’re an IDIOT, no it’s not.
    Me: Head if you’re wrong??
    Wifey: Ok, and if I’m right you sleep on the couch.. Google it.
    Me: *Checks wiki.. reads first sentence.. looks to the right under picture.. “Kingdom: Animalia”*
    Wifey: *I feel stoooopid smirk*
    Me: ;)

36. SeniorCivilian Says:

Young Hov
    0 mins ago
    5min ago..

Saw a Raid commercial.. She makes random comment..

Wifey: I’ll kill a roach any day, it’s not an animal
    Me: Yes it is..
    Wifey: You’re an IDIOT, no it’s not.
    Me: Head if you’re wrong??
    Wifey: Ok, and if I’m right you sleep on the couch.. Google it.
    Wifey: *I feel stoooopid smirk*
    Me: ;)
    ^lol. I’ve come to the conclusion that every single woman in the world lacks common sense. Someone try to prove me wrong

37. Carlos Voltron AKA NYJ SB 45 Winners Says:

If this fight actually happens, can y’all fly eng rep in to do the commentating?

38. Cypher Says:

young hov Says:
    June 24th, 2010 at 11:23 pm
    5min ago..

Saw a Raid commercial.. She makes random comment..

Wifey: I’ll kill a roach any day, it’s not an animal
    Me: Yes it is..
    Wifey: You’re an IDIOT, no it’s not.
    Me: Head if you’re wrong??
    Wifey: Ok, and if I’m right you sleep on the couch.. Google it.
    Wifey: *I feel stoooopid smirk*
    Me: ;)

39. SilkCityP Says:

ANDY RAUTINS outta SYRACUSE >>>>>
    Solid pick, ice cold from three, plus he Canadian

I think Rautins was a good pick, but we ruined it with the next pick…. We should of grabbed Alabi…. Knicks ain’t winning games until the D gets solid! D’Antoni needs to get the pink slip

40. Officer Duscrom Says:

Knicks ain’t winning games until the D gets solid!

Ayo

41. Hopp Says:

That Mayweather money lookin’ funny in da light …

42. young hov Says:

SeniorCivilian Says:
    June 24th, 2010 at 11:27 pm
    lol realest shit you ever wrote

43. rex hussla Says:

SilkCityP Says:
    June 24th, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Knicks ain’t winning games until the D gets solid!

_____________________________________________

*collapses* [ll]

44. A Chick Says:

young hov Says:

June 24th, 2010 at 11:39 pm
    SeniorCivilian Says:
    June 24th, 2010 at 11:27 pm
    lol realest shit you ever wrote
    ———-
    I call BS!
    See: Nas & Kelis

45. rex hussla Says:

Rautins will hit 3’s, makes good plays on offense and actually can make defensive plays but he’s probably gonna get man handled [ll] in the league and probably get killed off the dribble. But in the Knick offense he just needs to come in and hit 3’s and he’ll get PT.

46. G7 Says:

>>Decision JihaD

^agreed

47. rex hussla Says:

I’m still dying at SilkCityP’s comment…LMAOOOO

48. young hov Says:

A Chick Says:

June 24th, 2010 at 11:45 pm
    I call BS!
    See: Nas & Kelis
    *dead*

49. SilkCityP Says:

I thought Rautins was a good pick, nice lil role player, come in hit a couple treys, play his lil 10-12 minutes, and call it an evening. But the next pick, the kid from Stanford… that was wack… That pick had D’Antoni written all over it… He really thinks the Knicks or any team he coaches can just win by trying to outscore everybody… That 7 seconds or less offense is a no go!

50. Tenacious Says:

Jets Fool.. Now where havent we been yet?! Spitta keeps doing his thing.. Keep making that sky high music..

51. Nah Right » Video: Stalley ft. Ski Beatz - S.T.A.L.L.E.Y. (Live) Says: