Video: Vado Freestyle on Funkmaster Flex

Previously: Cam’ron & Vado on Funkmaster Flex 6/21 (Audio)

103 Responses to “Video: Vado Freestyle on Funkmaster Flex”

1. Mag Says:

AYE!!!!!!!

2. Beezy Says:

Isn’t this guys 20 seconds of fame over yet?

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Vado > the entire XXL 2010 Freshman class

NY MC’s >>>

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

casket face Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 11:58 am
    xfacta = damon from friday

Casket= A lonely nigger who sucks assorted dicks for sport

5. G7 Says:

>>Do niggas really think TML is that good? There’s too much damn singing for me

====
    i don’t really mind if the singing is good though. ie Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. TML, naw.

6. Beezy Says:

Vado freestyling >

Vado making songs <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

7. RIGZ Says:

HUUUUHHHHHHH…!!!!!

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

TML is undeniably listenable…and that’s what separates good albums from great albums.

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Vado making songs <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    ================================
    Fed Story, Talk To Em, Large On The Streets, Kick In The Door…

Slime Flu soon come!

10. casket face Says:

@xfacta son, you was wearing headbands that match your outfit just last year…you automatically lost

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

casket face Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Word?

12. Beezy Says:

X-Facta wore a Shawn Kemp replica jersey to his brother’s wedding

13. vcsom Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:04 pm

yea i let the whole thing run as long as i’m doing other shit and not soley concentrating on listening to it. did u buy the CD amp?

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

Beezy Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:11 pm
    X-Facta wore a Shawn Kemp replica jersey to his brother’s wedding

Seattle or Milwaukee?

15. Big_seth Says:

for reasons that will not be named now, I’m considering a move to a bigger city.

LA, Chi, or NY

I’m not asking for opinion cuz I already know how ya’ll feel about NY. I just might need a job. LOL

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

did u buy the CD amp?
    ==================
    My sister copped her own copy so I didn’t have to.

17. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

___________________________________________________Yikes!

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

X-Facta wore a Shawn Kemp replica jersey to his brother’s wedding

Seattle or Milwaukee?
    =================
    Orlando

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:13 pm
    did u buy the CD amp?
    ==================
    My sister copped her own copy so I didn’t have to.

Isn’t this exactly what Drake said you would say?

20. THE-XFACTA Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:14 pm
    X-Facta wore a Shawn Kemp replica jersey to his brother’s wedding

Seattle or Milwaukee?
    =================
    Orlando

Wasn’t he on the Knicks roster at one point?

21. vcsom Says:

My sister copped her own copy so I didn’t have to.

this is gonna raise questions lol

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

The Roots > Black Thought solo

How I Got Over >>>

23. KzA Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:20 pm
    The Roots > Black Thought solo

How I Got Over >>>

I was out at highline last night.. They killed it yet again

24. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:

I was out at highline last night..

>>suprise, suprise

25. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

are the numbers in yet on TML?

26. heroin headliner Says:

Roots (miniseries) >>>>< roots (band)

27. Mag Says:

Isn’t this exactly what Drake said you would say?

28. CZ Says:

Wasn’t he on the Knicks roster at one point?
    “And when i heard that i just broke into tears…”

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

Whoa! Fat Joe is raping Wisconsin women?

30. ant Says:

ric flair (the song) >>

31. R.J.Orion Says:

root canal > the roots

32. KzA Says:

oh yea.. cam and vado>

They have a good selection of bangers right now off of the last couple mixtapes..

33. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Smh @ 50 cent atl show xcled, dude came to tampa at Janus landing and it was only about 1500 people there (Including me)….dude needs a hit bad

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Blu bodied his HIGO appearances.

He needs to work with The Roots band on his official debut.

35. Beezy Says:

square roots > those squares the roots

36. heroin headliner Says:

root anals > roots(band)

37. CZ Says:

Vado>>>Drake

38. casket face Says:

in all honesty hip-hop is the new disco…they thought the party would never end but it did….in years to come 40 year old men will still be keeping hope alive with timberland and bubble vest…speaking in psuedo new york slang, godbody, 5% nation etc. and it will be equavalent to the random whiteguy guy you see at cvs with the butterfly collar and jewfro wearing a 24karat string chain jumping in a covertable stingray with a crackwhore that used to be that bitch.

39. heroin headliner Says:

canals*

40. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

DJ Khalil Talks Producing For Eminem’s Recovery: ‘It Was The Most Surreal Experience’
    ^^^^^

Whats up 50?

41. JihaD Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 10:31 am
    SMH @ the dude in the previous post who stole my eskays trcep fat joke and used it as his own.

a (c) RNC would be nice.

You talking bout me fam? I didn’t know you said that shit first, but respect. The previous joke I made about Ashmi’s flabby triceps (and the child labor laws he breaks by employing illiterate canadians to keep them from being stuck in subway doors) is (c) RNC.

Sincerely,

JihaD

42. CZ Says:

*casket face*

43. JihaD Says:

casket face Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:09 pm

wow….

JihaD

44. KzA Says:

Its mad refreshing to hear new Cam music that isnt painful to listen to… I feel like some of the recent events in his career have motivated him a bit… sounds like he woke up from sleeping over beats

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

======================================
    See Jay-Z circa 2010

46. b Says:

That new dream album is disappointing.vado is from my birthplace so congrats and stay hungry my g

47. R.J.Orion Says:

KzA Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:33 pm
    Its mad refreshing to hear new Cam music that isnt painful to listen to…

—————

word

48. Carlos Voltron AKA NYJ SB 45 Winners Says:

Cam’ron sounds so happy to be near someone relevant.

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Cam is riding Vado’s wave (nh).

His test will be Killa Season 2, where the pressure to produce falls squarely back on his own shoulders.

I doubt he’s in any rush either.

50. casket face Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:33 pm

======================================
    See Jay-Z circa 2010
    ______________________________

see Sav Killz circa 2010, who loiters around fat beats nyc like the “ghost of hip-hop’s past”….

51. THE-XFACTA Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:35 pm
    Cam is riding Vado’s wave (nh).

I doubt he’s in any rush either.

How is this gonna help Cam and his pathetic flow out?

52. CZ Says:

Its mad refreshing to hear new Cam music that isnt painful to listen to…
    Yea true..I still didn’t forget about when Tru Life stole off on him and he cried and Ed Lover co-signed that he was there and saw it.

53. mcb Says:

casket face Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:30 pm
    Yo I dont drive a stingray…
    just playing haha.

shit son, you could say that kinda thing about punk, etc… mad genres.

54. vcsom Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:35 pm
    Cam is riding Vado’s wave (nh).

I doubt he’s in any rush either.

i need the movie more so than the music.
    killa season the movie >>>>>>>>>>>>

55. THE-XFACTA Says:

b Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:33 pm

You’re a loser for listening to it… That nigga can’t sing at all..

56. plug Says:

I still say a-maffia > vado

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

================================
    I thought that was Percee P?

58. Mag Says:

Only night you saw cam Harlem shake.

59. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 10:54 am
    You’d have to be a complete idiot to sign a 360 deal.

Young Simba signed one, just because he wanted to be signed to CamelNation so badly… and look where he is today…

JihaD

60. Beezy Says:

cam fell off the cliff…there’s no coming back

Max B getting released and penning some tracks for him [(c) 2005] is his only hope

61. mcb Says:

I have never seen education of sonny carson

i feel like an asshole.nh.

how quickly should is ee this, like tonight or can it wait till weekend,

62. THE-XFACTA Says:

So I’ve been in the hip hop culture all my life. By the logic and thoughts given by the commenters here when I’m 40 I should stop wearing clothes the represent this culture and instead wear khaki shorts with black socks and brown Jesus sandels?

63. JihaD Says:

Mag Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Only night you saw cam Harlem shake.

Yea, but only because that Rucker shit where he left Jimmy to get his ass beat was in the afternoon.

JihaD

64. KzA Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:35 pm
    Cam is riding Vado’s wave (nh).

Im not gonna assume what you mean by this.. but if anything I think the acceptance of Vado has made Cam step his own shit up.. hes put out a few great verses on them songs… He murders Fuck a Freestyle

65. b Says:

You’re a loser for listening to it… That nigga can’t sing at all..

you dont have to know how to sing or rap to make a hit

66. casket face Says:

# mcb Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:38 pm

shit son, you could say that kinda thing about punk, etc… mad genres.
    __________________________

nah iggy pop can easily fill a stadium to full capacity, and punk has man genres…i lived in greenpoint and williamsburg brooklyn in 2009 and punk is very much alive.

matt and kim who lived right down the street from me…digitalism, the list goes on. but hip-hop as “we” know it is dead.

67. Beezy Says:

Vado will never earn a single cent in hip-hop…he couldn’t sell out a middle school gym if kids were forced to attend.

Why is Cam wasting time and energy on something that will never be profitable.

That’s hustlin’ backwards

68. THE-XFACTA Says:

casket face Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:44 pm
    # mcb Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:38 pm

shit son, you could say that kinda thing about punk, etc… mad genres.
    __________________________

And you are a punk so you should know.. You born again pussy.

69. CZ Says:

You’re a loser for listening to it… That nigga can’t sing at all..

you dont have to know how to sing or rap to make a hit
    Dreams first album was hot. Especially how all the songs blended in to the next. More artist should have tried that out.

70. JihaD Says:

Beezy Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:41 pm
    cam fell off the cliff…there’s no coming back

Tentative Co-sign.

Until Cam gets so actual GOOD (talking Roc-A-Fella Era) production and stops thinking he is coming up by copping 30 beats for 2,000$ (with 27 of them being shitty as fuck), then this is true.

JihaD

71. Mag Says:

Where ya getting these 50 news?

Link up

72. Beezy Says:

Vado’s own mother wouldn’t buy his own album, if he were ever to drop one….which won’t happen.

73. mcb Says:

casket,

yeah punk has a multitude, but what im saying is, when all the dust settlers, real listeners will still be there. if the genre can contninuewith the music.

at some point, it will prob revert back into 90s type stuff, obv not as good, but it(meaning hiphop) will stay changing into electro-rap, etc…

i agree it will be watered and somehwat like you described, but hey, it started (hip hop meant as music, not doing the whole where rap started debated) “out in the park” in the 80s.

20-30 years later, its almost bigger than ever.
    when No Limimt took hold(even as a suburbanite we had noticed/lsitened) shit was majorly popular. and here we are again, the culture all over society.

i reall think im agreeing with you, but possibly just have more hope/optimism.

74. b Says:

i agree cz but this album is kinda weak.

75. THE-XFACTA Says:

b Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:43 pm
    You’re a loser for listening to it… That nigga can’t sing at all..

you dont have to know how to sing or rap to make a hit

—-

That made ZERO sense.. If I buy a rap album I actually want to hear niggas rapping.. If I buy an r&b album I want to hear singing.. It’s pretty simple.. I don’t want to buy a rap album and hear a bunch of singing (see:TML) and I don’t want to be an r&b album from someone who can’t sing.

76. CZ Says:

@ b

yea, all his shit sounds corny and the same now. Dude needs to go back to just being a writer

77. DTL Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:28 pm

Blu bodied his HIGO appearances.

He needs to work with The Roots band on his official debut.
    —————————————–

This.

78. G7 Says:

>>My sister copped her own copy so I didn’t have to.

^i bet alotta guys are saying this.

79. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I have never seen education of sonny carson

i feel like an asshole.nh.

how quickly should is see this, like tonight or can it wait till weekend,
    ========================================
    Immediately. One of the GOATs.

Cam is riding Vado’s wave (nh).

=======================================
    But he doesn’t have to carry those songs and I’ve heard a few instances where it’s obviously a Vado solo joint but Cam squeezes his way onto the track.

I’m pretty sure a solo Cam set is way off, after The U.N. albums, Vado’s solo & the DipSet reunion, and even then, I can’t see it being as feature light as Crime Pays.

80. casket face Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:40 pm

================================
    I thought that was Percee P?
    _______________________

nah, i remember i was at fat beats covering a talib kweli appearance 9th and Jean Grae was there…this nigga Sav was 94′ in full effect holding niggas hostage talking about the “good ol days” shitting on Drake, Wale and Kid Cudi perfomance the night before @ highline ballroom.

everybody had that “damn nigga would you shut the fuck up” including 9th LOL….9th is a real nigga word to everything

81. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Name 3 rappers you actually like.

The hate is so thick that I forgot you even like any rappers

82. CZ Says:

Even hearing Lauryn Hills album made me upset because you hear her spit for all those years just to find out its all singing and one song spittin.. At the same time i think female artist get more of a pass with that being they are the minority in hip hop and honestly what female doesn’t try to sing at one point.

83. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ CZ – Everyone knew Lauryn Hill was a singer/rapper well before she went solo.. Get a better example

84. mcb Says:

casket,

nh, but you have no idea how happy that makes me hearing 9th is real and said that shit, hopefully about Drake

I dont hate Cudi, cuz he knows what he is,…

85. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Cam’ron – Let’s Talk About (Feat. Jadakiss)
    ===========================
    Coulda been a classic but it managed to fail on nearly every level.

86. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:

Name 3 rappers you actually like.

The hate is so thick that I forgot you even like any rappers

>>why because I don’t go to every show possible like a groupie whore, and pray to God that some rapper drips sweat on me?

That’s your lane.

87. heroin headliner Says:

My top back…..

I’m circumcised…..

You could never overestimate the importance of this line…..the strength of this stanza…..

the girth of it’s glory…..

the third eye of Horus…..got my penis feelin’ so glorious…..

This is DEEPER THAN RA…..

88. THE-XFACTA Says:

Beezy Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:54 pm

—-

*Looks Toward The Upper Room*

89. CZ Says:

True, you are right(killing me softly, sister act etc.) She raps better though. Rappers should do double albums if they want to sing and rap

90. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Rappers should do double albums if they want to sing and rap
    ====================================
    Tyrese – Alter Ego

No they shouldn’t

91. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

THIS

I thought I was the only one who was let down with that shit.I`m still waiting for a full length(II)HIP HOP release from Lauryn.

broads with deep carribean accents>>>>>>>

92. casket face Says:

mcb Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:48 pm

casket,

________________________

see, you sound like one of them Sav Killz dudes…IT’S NOT COMING BACK. we have to learn to let go. you’re associating the MUSIC with a TIME in your life that was remembered. sentimental value on music….

but even rappers can’t even keep track of the trends and slang they jump from…

i remember i spit busta rhymes “show me what you got” verse out in to him in uniondale and he told me “that’s hot keep practicing” (true story)

93. CZ Says:

Chris Brown too

95. b Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:49 pm
    b Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:43 pm
    You’re a loser for listening to it… That nigga can’t sing at all..

you dont have to know how to sing or rap to make a hit

—-

dream cant sing and made two hot albums.and insert southern rappers name cant rap but makes good songs

96. NovemberEnd Says:

#

# Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:28 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fif made the mistake when his career was popping of NEVER touring in the US…always in Germany, or Spain or some far away country which according to him was doing million dollar shows seeing that for 2 to 3 year stretch he was the most visible rapper in the world….but when his career is ice-cold, he tours US of coarse nobody going to go see him….

97. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:54 pm
    KzA Says:

Name 3 rappers you actually like.

The hate is so thick that I forgot you even like any rappers

That’s your lane.

Im not even really much of a roots fan.. they just have great live shows.

That thing about dripping sweat was nasty btw

98. THE-XFACTA Says:

casket face Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:59 pm

——

This nigger is a cornmuffin with ZERO credibility.

99. casket face Says:

vado looks like black milk and shyne’s distant cousin….

100. mcb Says:

casket face Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:59 pm
    mcb Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:48 pm

casket,

________________________

but even rappers can’t even keep track of the trends and slang they jump from…

oh don’t get it twisted, I know thats why 90’s shit is awesome to me/myfriends cuz our lives were fun, we were younger etc… but Im still happy with music coming out now.

regardless, im just stupidly optimistic. the good news is, they’ll be plenty of past listening to do, and who knows, maybe a new genre. if not, ill just listen to jazz, blues, etc…
    but i hope, that if/when i have kids/family, i still put on Nas everyday.

101. mcb Says:

casket face Says:

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:59 pm
    mcb Says:
    June 22nd, 2010 at 12:48 pm

casket,

________________________

but even rappers can’t even keep track of the trends and slang they jump from…

but i hope, that if/when i have kids/family, i still put on Nas everyday.nh

102. a tribe called quest Says:

anyone have a how i got over link?

103. Brooklyn Strong Says:

This Nigga aint nicer then half the niggas freestylin in the Hallway. smh They shouldve left him off that XXL Freshman Cover he aint ready yet