Video: Common Interview w/ myFOXchicago

Common was in his hometown of Chicago yesterday to perform for high school students alongside Kanye for his yearly charity event.

Link: Kanye West performs for Chicago high school students

Some footage of that moment is after the jump, via WBEZ 91.5.

21 Responses to “Video: Common Interview w/ myFOXchicago”

1. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Distant Relatives cracked 100k.

2. R.J.Orion Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 9th, 2010 at 12:39 pm
    and age lessens everyone’s skills at everything…

Word to me not dunking since 2006,that shit was painful. Nigga got up to 300lbs and was clapping boards on the fastbreak,smh. But I wish a nigga would jump with me now,got my mojo back

—————

true story… last time i tried to dunk i got my fingers and knuckles caught up in the net and left some skin and blood in the cords… at 6′1″, i was never no high flying nigga anyway, but in my earliest 20s i could dunk maybe 1 of 5 attempts with no one in front of me just standing around chillin … i wouldnt dare have tried it in a game

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Gucci might make it to 400k…not bad..

4. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    June 9th, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Distant Relatives cracked 100k.

^nice, it went silver

5. mcb Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

June 9th, 2010 at 12:46 pm
    Distant Relatives cracked 100k.
    WORD!!!!

I’m saying is this not a small victory for hip hop/rap, a small victory in what has beena bumpy path as of the last x number of years.
    too bad it took a couple fo weeks

6. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    June 9th, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Gucci might make it to 400k…not bad..

^12 carat gold

7. why? Says:

whycome you didn’t post the clip to yeezy, Common, and lupe performing for the kids?

8. Jersey*made*me Says:

L O fuckin L

9. Shooter Says:

Distant Relatives cracked 100k.

pretty impressive considering the type of single it had etc

10. mcb Says:

i hate all you dunkers/good bbal players hahaha
    i’m under 6 foot, white and ain’t a super baller.

but i play a (nh) tight defensive game. just gotta watch my fouls,

street ball>regulated.

11. why? Says:

Distant Relatives $ = Money for little homies little homie, Kelis, two schools in Africa, and Weed of course.

12. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*waits for Recovery group-rip*

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

Speaking of lessening skills,I met a cardiologist the other day,He told me that strawberries enhance your performance in the pussy.And is good heart food.

So all you young viagara dumpers can take it easy with that poison,just eat some strawberries b.

14. mcb Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 9th, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Lots of fruits allegedly do some shit. i think blueberries and something else. strawberries good for her to, that sensual shit ahaha

15. R.J.Orion Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

June 9th, 2010 at 12:47 pm
    Gucci might make it to 400k…not bad..

——————

no way in or on hell, 400000 people will have bought that shit…

they put those numbers out there like that to make the public THINK that shit is hot so then niggas will buy it… one of the oldest tricks in the book of marketing

16. R.J.Orion Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 9th, 2010 at 12:53 pm

——–

tomatoes

omega 3 fish oil capsules

celery and carrrots

purple concord grapes

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

Guilty pleasure: Ice Cube’s “I Rep That West”.

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

omega 3 fish oil capsules

I want to start taking this.I tried it once but when I burped I tasted fish,but that’s a small price to pay from the alleged benefits.

19. mcb Says:

also enhances the pussy:
    money/gifts
    fancy dinner
    listening.

but that shit is whack.

20. mcb Says:

yeah isnt omega 3 the greatest shit ever or someting
    someone help a lazy dude out on why its worht it

21. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^^^^^

I’m 6’1 and never had a problem dunking. Been dunking since freshman year of HS.