Video: Drake’s Promo For “Thank Me Later”

Aspire/Young Money/Universal Motown has him do this kinda cheesy promo drop for the album.

Oddly enough, I’m pretty certain to have heard him say something to this effect in the past, that pursuing this music thing might get in the way of leading a normal life or finding “true love,” so it might not be complete bullshit that he’s spewing. It just comes off a bit fabricated in the context of trying to sell an album, which comes out Tuesday by the way.

Previously: Drake Confirms Album with Lil Wayne (Video) | Drake Opens for Jay-Z In Manchester (Video)

22 Responses to “Video: Drake’s Promo For “Thank Me Later””

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

=======================================
    Nate be going hard for Aubrey. (YH)

2. Joe 88 Says:

lol. No mas.

Whatever. if this is gonna change the topic i’m all for it. You niggas happy now? (n)

you can show your appreciation by not responding to this comment

proceed

3. Rey Says:

Oh God.. Aubrey.. ENOUGH. Shut up already. You released 808s & HeartDrake and the world said you’re a nice guy and you tried real hard. Just stop. You’re average as fuck.

No Homo.

4. vcsom Says:

so… who’s buying TML?

5. Rey Says:

# vcsom Says:
    June 8th, 2010 at 4:59 pm

No shots, but you really do talk a lot of nonsense, or at least engage in said nonsense talkin’ without backing it up.

love when ppl say no shots and proceed to take mad shots.

I was just being honest, no disrespect at all to Joe88, the commenter or the person behind the commenter.

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 8th, 2010 at 5:07 pm
    lol. No mas.

you can show your appreciation by not responding to this comment

proceed

—-

You still rocking that fitted Davey Crocket?

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

============================
    You soft duke.

8. Remixznflow Says:

# Rey Says:
    June 8th, 2010 at 5:08 pm

No Homo.

LOL… RIGHT ON TIME HUH REY?

9. nation Says:

>> so… who’s buying TML?

like… 8-10 copies cocksucker, beat it [||]

10. Remixznflow Says:

You soft duke.

but he’s not fresh…

that counts for something.. him and kev at least put the vest on and stood talk… no diatribes and long ass sermons..

11. mcb Says:

vcsom Says:

June 8th, 2010 at 5:09 pm
    so… who’s buying TML?
    Women10/12-27
    Men12 -30
    raido people
    some moms
    suburbs
    10-20% of real rap listeners.

12. vcsom Says:

nation Says:

June 8th, 2010 at 5:11 pm
    >> so… who’s buying TML?

like… 8-10 copies cocksucker, beat it [||]

woah that’s uncalled for

13. Joe 88 Says:

You still rocking that fitted Davey Crocket?

^The hunter joint? When the weather breaks again, yep. That’s slowly becoming my trademark. Only with the ears up this winter tho.

14. vcsom Says:

mcb Says:

June 8th, 2010 at 5:12 pm
    vcsom Says:

June 8th, 2010 at 5:09 pm
    so… who’s buying TML?
    Women10/12-27
    Men12 -30
    raido people
    some moms
    suburbs
    10-20% of real rap listeners.

woah also uncalled for lol

15. dos equis Says:

word… i really do wanna hear Feces rap again … next time on some studio produced joint… cause he definitely had bars … just the engineering aspect of the recording itself, was pretty uneven…

^^word..Feces should have used a better program to record his shit.

*daps JDS*

*sidebar* I’m mad stressed right now, If I had a beat I knew like 4 of my fellow nahggaz was going in on also I’d probably mine some gems.

Nigga watching NATGEO to get his mojo back. Animalinstinct.

16. THE-XFACTA Says:

vcsom Says:

June 8th, 2010 at 5:09 pm
    so… who’s buying TML?

—-

I got it two weeks ago and it’s really not that bad.. I’m sure Rey would like it if he wasn’t so blinded by Kayne West glasses.. Oh but to answer your question I’m not but then I’ve not bought a CD since I got robbed of $16.48 for buying “The Great Depression”

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rey Says:

June 8th, 2010 at 5:08 pm

No Homo.

Rey on the real why do you hate this nigga so much.. So far as rapping skills are concerned isn’t he and Kayne about the same person?

18. dos equis Says:

Sidebar: If I was Joe I would have been recorded a land diss..you cant be a rapper without that aggressive content..Land sent shots at him on exhibitland, in chat..to ladylord..i would have been sent a few shots at minnesota.

19. dos equis Says:

^^NO

Taylor Imma let you finish > My name is aubrey i played on degrassi i was in a wheelchair

20. Rome Says:

At this point haters are just hating unnecessarily. The album is a solid piece of art…any unbiased fan of music can see that.

21. Phantom916 Says:

Drake=full homo
    lil Wayne=full homo

22. BLACK CHAMBER Says:

I heard the leaked version, didn’t like it at first, let that muhfugga spin a few times, it grew on me, I liked it, I thanked him later, so I’ll be coppin’ it.

Word to nate