Video: Charles Hamilton Freestyle on Toca Tuesdays

Chucky Ham stops by Tony’s house for a little off the dome spittage.

Previously: Charles Hamilton – Gauchos (prod. Jim Jonsin)

16 Responses to “Video: Charles Hamilton Freestyle on Toca Tuesdays”

1. Remixznflow Says:

*waits for stan land*

2. KzA Says:

plug….

youtube steve meade. Thats bass.

3. PLUG Says:

Random thought: If yall ever are in the D, and see a cutlass with the licese plate that says “NO BRAINS”… RUN! dude has the sickest sounds I’v ever heard! The bass that is in that car is ungodly. We was 10 cars behind him and the bass was rediculous. Now for those that dont know bass, you really cant feel bass from cars that are in front of you… but this car you can. you coulnt even hear the bass. Only feel it. I literally almost had a seizure when we drove past it. How these cats were sitting in it, boggles me even further. Much respect to NO BRAINS. Jesus Christ his bass was stoopid dumb.

4. KzA Says:

oh and that goldman sachs article is just a coincidence… if they knew what was gonna go down, they would have solid the other 44% of their holdings as well

5. PLUG Says:

plug….

youtube steve meade. Thats bass.
    ——-
    I dont know who Steve Meade is, But I know he aint fukkin wit NO BRAINS… The night I heard it, I had a nightmare that no brains was coming to get me

6. Mook Says:

Charles Hamilton should just retire from rap. There is no way dude is getting another record deal.

7. D_Block_4_Life Says:

456 Says:

June 2nd, 2010 at 12:27 pm
    real criminal: nigga who fart in a crowd and keeps moving

^Holla.
    Co-Holla.

Nigga i look forward to going to the club and farting….but farting on planes might be the goat place to fart in…its like u can have the loudest sounding fart of all time and the nigga directly adjacent to you wouldn’t have a clue.

8. KzA Says:

PLUG Says:

June 2nd, 2010 at 1:33 pm
    plug….

youtube steve meade. Thats bass.
    ——-

9. KzA Says:

PLUG Says:

June 2nd, 2010 at 1:33 pm
    plug….

youtube steve meade. Thats bass.
    ——-

LOL..

10. KzA Says:

PLUG Says:

June 2nd, 2010 at 1:33 pm
    plug….

youtube steve meade. Thats bass.
    ——-

LOL.. I

11. D_Block_4_Life Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    June 2nd, 2010 at 12:35 pm

Rey says grace before thinking about food …
    Omg

12. D_Block_4_Life Says:

dos equis Says:
    June 2nd, 2010 at 12:33 pm
    Rey puts butter on the knife and fork before his meals.
    Ah fuck.

13. KzA Says:

wtf? anyway… youtube that shit plug youll love it… dude has like 4 alternators running like 30,000 watts or some shit.. made some ladies fake eyeball pop out

14. b Says:

“what i’ve been trying to do so eloquently”lol i really hate this kid.

15. PLUG Says:

this guy steve meade is beatin… but NO BRAINS has a car with unheard of bass… most cats got gorillas in the trunk, NO BRAINS has the 4 beast that the bible be talkin bout in his. Im tryin to tell you. the ninjas that were driving in it were zombies…

16. b Says: