Video: Smoke DZA, Curren$y & Big K.R.I.T. Record “Etc.”

Creative Control captures some footage of DZA, Spitta and Krit in the studio working on a Ski Beatz produced cut for DZA’s upcoming album.

40 Responses to “Video: Smoke DZA, Curren$y & Big K.R.I.T. Record “Etc.””

1. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

Black Rob got all that money from Diddy…and he looks like a bum.

2. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

PUSSYHOLE_______________________________________________________________

3. Joe 88 Says:

I have no idea what this means but im just gonna assume its shots

^lol, naw, last season when glen davis hit the game winner in orlando, there was a white kid standing near the bench and Davis pushed him to the side w/o really seeing who he was pushing.

I mean, if being a rich white kid is shots, then i’ll take them if needed (n) lol

4. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

Why do rappers hate Skinny Jeans so much?

“We brining back baggy jeans“ – Black Rob

5. kevfrescura de talco Says:

PS It KILLLLLLLS me to say this, but yeah PP aint a TOP TOP TIER player

aw my nigga i’ma have to exile you from the set.

6. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

I heard Benzino stabbed up paul pierce

7. kevfrescura de talco Says:

boston doesn’t know who benzino is.

who is that anyway?

8. Joe 88 Says:

Peirce isnt top tier? I’ll just act like you didn’t say that.

Peirce has proven he’s clutch IN THE PLAYOFFS

PP > Durant (in the playoffs)
    PP > Wade
    PP > Lebrick
    PP > Superman
    Melo > PP

9. rex hussla Says:

ESPN: The Suns are swift and crafty. The Lakers are long and nasty. [ll]

10. zman Says:

trina has some ugly ass tits (no homo)
    Would hit quick though, but she needs to keep that bra on or only give me the ass from behind.

11. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Peirce isnt top tier? I’ll just act like you didn’t say that.

i must admit thas very blasphemous…even for a bostonian.

12. DC (District of Chase) Says:

I heard Benzino stabbed up paul pierce

^I heard that too, maybe not benzino himself, but his peoples.

Remember that Dave Chapelle skit where they had PP getting stabbed up… lol

13. sealsaa Says:

KzA Says:

May 17th, 2010 at 1:22 pm
    remember when he hit that game winner and pushed KzA out of the way in celebration? lol j/k)

I have no idea what this means but im just gonna assume its shots
    _________________________

Davis hit the game winning shot, then ran on the sidelines and pushed some pudgy white towel boy, and a couple of people got all up in arms about it. Basically, he’s calling you a doughy white kid. No shots, just my interpretation. Roffle.

14. Shooter Says:

Paul Pierce honestly thinks hes the best in the league too

15. rex hussla Says:

Still…WTF was that Jay Elec/Benzino interview? It was like Benzino was saying one thing, the usual lame shit he says about the Em battle, and then Jay Elec just started going on some other crazy shit. Like praising dude for all this stuff…seemed like it was all going over Benzino’s head. Shit was kinda awkward to watch.

16. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

Benzino’s niggas treated Paul Pierce like a pin cushion.

I don’t know how a 6’8″ or 6’9″ gets punked?

17. sealsaa Says:

Joe 88 Says:

May 17th, 2010 at 1:31 pm
    Peirce isnt top tier? I’ll just act like you didn’t say that.

Peirce has proven he’s clutch IN THE PLAYOFFS

PP > Durant (in the playoffs)
    PP > Wade
    PP > Lebrick
    PP > Superman
    Melo > PP
    __________________________________

Durant-inexperienced
    Wade-Carries a whole team on his back
    Lebron-Carries a whole team on his back

18. NovemberEnd Says:

PP > Durant (in the playoffs) Wade (no)
    PP > Lebrick (c’mon son)
    PP > Superman (different type of players but yeah i rather have PP on my team)
    Melo > PP (from your Durant reasoning this makes no sense 88)

19. CZ Says:

Paul Pierce wit that tired ass crossover move.SMH

20. Joe 88 Says:

Shooter Says:
    May 17th, 2010 at 1:35 pm
    Paul Pierce honestly thinks hes the best in the league too

^It’s debatable. Seriously

21. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

Jay Electronica calling Em and Jimmy Iovine satan is foul….talking about global domination..

Zno is in his ear too much.

22. NovemberEnd Says:

#commentfail

^ it was an outtake from a movie.

24. Shooter Says:

Hopefully the Magic stop leaving Kendrick Perkins open, I dont know how much more of his jumpshot I can stand to watch

25. sealsaa Says:

Shooter Says:

May 17th, 2010 at 1:35 pm
    Paul Pierce honestly thinks hes the best in the league too
    _________________________

He’s a great player, but that nigga’s an actress. He’s always pulling some fuckery with his flops. They always turn into these career threatening injuries. WWE shit.

26. NovemberEnd Says:

PP > Durant (in the playoffs) <—- at the moment

27. mcb Says:

I was merely agrreeing with ya, but my bias opiinon obv is PP is amazing.

As in want on my team always, atttitude is fine, hes got this shit in order, and plays each game. May not score a ton, but hes working around the court.

Great player.

KEv, yeah I know that comment made me queesy as I was writing it.

NESTLE SNIPES Says:

May 17th, 2010 at 1:27 pm
    Why do rappers hate Skinny Jeans so much?

“We brining back baggy jeans“ – Black Rob

rappers, mothafucka EVERYONE hates skinny jeans, unless they on broads (not fat).
    Not getting my dick denim pressed>

28. KzA Says:

Jay Elec is proving himself to be a bumbling mumbling idiot…

His nonexistant career is in self-destruct mode…I guess now it is easy to see why he always cowered away from the spotlight

29. Joe 88 Says:

Going by the track record, who would you have in the playoffs

PP or Lebrick?

Forget the regular season, cause that’s what ESPN is made for, think about the outcome, wade definently did something special in the finals, but it was against the MAVS, and even in doing so, after his injury, he hasn’t been the same player. Lebron? LOL, this nigga is more worried about the off-season then the playoffs, next………… Durant isnt experienced enough, Kobe? Well, last time they met up in the finals, peirce dominated that ass (n) not only did the celtics win, but peirce defense on kobe was a huge factor. PP vs Melo?

Melo > Life
    Melo > Air
    Melo > water

30. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

Durant has 1 year in the playoffs…how the fuck are you comparing?

Dumb asses…might as well compare John Wall to Paul Pierce..

smfh.

31. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I don’t know how a 6′8″ or 6′9″ gets punked?

yo, peezy goes hard in the clubs. a little bit before that incident this nigga was at the roxy. i’m on the mezzanine floor right near vip and the bathroom tryna get at some uh these groupie slores. so this one chic rolls on the chics i talking to. she was kinda tips and i heard he tell her friend paul just gave her a batty wash in the restroom. i look to my right and see this dude comin out the restroom area lookin disheveled and shit.

i’ont know maaaan. lololol. these rich niggas get into some questionable acts.

32. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

lets compare Evan Turner to Paul Pierce playoff experience…

i heard he tell her friend paul just gave her a batty wash

wtf is this.

34. Dewill Says:

Magic and Cavs are never serious… Them niggas be takin fake photoshoots and have pop-lock contest before every game… Them niggas play too much instead being serious about the game..

35. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

Pharoah Monch is not better than Eminem.

Pharoah is nice, but he’s not on Em’s level.

36. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

May 17th, 2010 at 1:43 pm
    i heard he tell her friend paul just gave her a batty wash

wtf is this.

lol I thought the same thing but didnt wanna say sshitttt

37. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^You sound like that white boy that was on espn the other day. They’re star players are jokesters, class-clowns, comedians… if thats what they do, then thats what they do, that shit doesn’t affect the outcome of the game… smh

38. sealsaa Says:

Again, unlike Wade and Lebron, Pierce doesn’t have to carry a whole team on his back. He’s got Garnett, Rondo, and Allen to lean on(really, BOTH Allens). Besides, Pierce isn’t always THE clutch player for the Celts. It varies from game to game between the big 4.

39. CZ Says:

Yes it does. And Lebron only did that shit to make his teammates feel important because they damn sure werent going to feel important once the ball tipped

40. Stop it 5 Says: