Video: Jay-Z & Eminem Interview @ Comerica Park

Jay and Marshall popped up at the Yankees/Tigers double-header in Detroit last night for an interview and to announce that they will link for two shows on September 2nd and the 13th, at Comerica Park and Yankee Stadium respectively.

49 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z & Eminem Interview @ Comerica Park”

1. SeniorCivilian Says:

Yo that Bruno Mars character is one fucked up looking dude. I think he played a few characters in The Hills Have Eyes.

2. thekid10705 Says:

Jay’s act is getting real old to me!

3. herbal kint Says:

Michael Kay & Ken Singleton > these guys

4. Rey Says:

From 4,532 posts ago:

**self-ether**

I had no idea that was NaS on those songs. I thought that was a girl rapper. Wow.

5. b-ease Says:

Jay is clearly in his element. Marshall looks like he wants to crawl in a hole and hide.

6. Shooter Says:

that B.O.B album is sincerely terrible

7. baby jesus Says:

smh @ niggas tryna knock fresh frozen fruit drinks

yall losing, forreal

8. Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

LF: What happened to ‘Under Pressure’?

9. Konscience Says:

Yo I need to cop myslef some tickets… but in what city the best show will be !!!

10. Eric Mangini Says:

What’s the statute of limitations on prostitution? Like if a chick sold her pussy only once..how long before she can rejoin society as a regular chick?

11. Remixznflow Says:

ill say it again

Em is SCARED of JAYZ

12. hl Says:

The Great Adventures of Slick Rick >>>>> The Adventures of Bobby Ray > The Stupendous Adventures of Marco Polo

^Shark Niggas

13. baby jesus Says:

*drinks with smoothies*

14. hl Says:

**self-ether**

^lol

15. Remixznflow Says:

smh @ niggas tryna knock fresh frozen fruit drinks

yall losing, forreal

LOL

fresh frozen fruit drinks?

“gross”

16. kevfrescura de talco Says:

SeniorCivilian Says:
    May 13th, 2010 at 11:56 am
    landlord Says:
    May 13th, 2010 at 11:54 am
    ^Da fuck?

>interpretation: “see what had happened was, i was on first, a-rod stood on the mound while wifey was catcher, er, no wait. i was catching, a-rod was hitting, and i think wifey was pitching? maybe? suh’um like that. but anyway, a-rod was half naked. i’m weird. right, guys”

smh

17. landlord Says:

actually is was more shocked about seeing him collecting those shopping carts, cause that was the most vivid and detailed part of the dream… i actually spoke with this nigga and dapped hands clearly… the part with him at my crib was pretty much the end of the dream… i told her and she gave me the *scrunched up face* and LOL’d cause she dont like Jeter like that … she said, “damn why Jeter?…why not Cano? …”

this woman is a Cano stan, since now Melky is gone … she LOVED Melky Cabrera for some odd reason …

SMH @ female sports fans

18. Eric Mangini Says:

O.B album is sincerely terrible

^^Once I overheard two chicks talking about going to get BOB album I knew that nigga sucked..as far as a rapper.

19. landlord Says:

nice try, Kevin McFail..

at least i openly admit my shit was actually a dream..

when will you admit that Shayla was a dream?

20. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jay stopped cursing at his shows.

21. hl Says:

she said, “damn why Jeter?…why not Cano? …”

lol I’m dying over here.

22. Remixznflow Says:

BUT he won.. cuz they were going to BUY the album… lol.. what you overheard was $$$

23. g7 Says:

cOLD Says:

May 13th, 2010 at 11:43 am
    infact Streets Disciples forced a Hov stan, to lauch his own blog (smartenupNas)… smh at that yardie, but props on the unflinching hate.

====
    the webpage header on smartenup right now says this…” I RATHER LISTEN TO SOME GUCCI MANE OR WACKA FLACKA THEN SOME NEW NAS”….pure comedy.

24. NovemberEnd Says:

Ken Singleton & John Flahrety > Michael Kay & Whoever

25. London Bloke Says:

*dead at el feces link (n)*

26. Troyvul Says:

Shieet I was trapped in the matrix

27. landlord Says:

Ken Singleton

——

terribly underrated as an analyst/broadcaster

damn good ballplayer too…

regret the sex but not little desi.

… You gotta know a war 2 is coming for kelis head.

29. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lol. i used a-rod. not jeter RJ.

i didn’t create shayla tho.

30. London Bloke Says:

shoutout cOLD always 1 post behind

Pause

====

^ lol and smh.

shoutout cOLD always 1 post behind

Pause

^ I march to my own drum.

33. NovemberEnd Says:

*daps Tyrone Biggums*

34. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

@Land
    In your dream when you walked in was your girl singing Alicia Key’s “Unthinkable” while she was ironing son’s Levi’s?

35. g7 Says:

On September 2 at Yankee Stadium in New York, followed by September 13 at Comerica, Em and Jay will host co-headlining concerts. Jay will open for Eminem in Detroit, while the Shady Records founder will open for Jay-Z in New York.

Asked if the duo will make a new music collaboration since 2001’s “Renegade,” Jay-Z waved off the question, stating that music must come “naturally.”

=====
    lmao!!

36. landlord Says:

John Flaherty >
    ————

yep

very smooth, mellow, understated style … but insightful scientific approach to baseball analysis

37. herbal kint Says:

*daps November*

38. hl Says:

LMAO I typed “nas” in the search box and the first post that came up was:

KELIS DROPS SOME NAPALM BOMBS ON NAS

39. KzA Says:

Remixznflow Says:

May 13th, 2010 at 12:05 pm
    smh @ niggas tryna knock fresh frozen fruit drinks

yall losing, forreal

LOL

fresh frozen fruit drinks?

“gross”

don’t listen to remix… he only drinks crisco and maple syrup slurpees..

40. baby jesus Says:

alleged tahiry coochie shot = gross

youtube.com/watch?v=9Sc9LsVY_Xo&feature=player_embedded

too funny

42. SeniorCivilian Says:

# g7 Says:
    May 13th, 2010 at 12:10 pm

=====
    lmao!!
    ^In other words: we’ve made a few more songs together but em killed me on all of them so they stay in the vaults. I’m gonna slip marshall some sleeping pills and then get him in the booth.

43. Cypher Says:

KzA Says:
    May 13th, 2010 at 12:13 pm
    Remixznflow Says:

May 13th, 2010 at 12:05 pm
    smh @ niggas tryna knock fresh frozen fruit drinks

yall losing, forreal

LOL

fresh frozen fruit drinks?

“gross”

don’t listen to remix… he only drinks crisco and maple syrup slurpees..

Jamba juice >>>>

44. Eric Mangini Says:

tahiry pussy look nasty..the pussy hole too open..wtf? got that Drew Brees birthmark too.

45. Cypher Says:

Eric Mangini Says:
    May 13th, 2010 at 12:19 pm

This fact or just bud den stanism? Either way it’s sickening

46. Fidel Cash Flow Says:

Is Em looking like a retard in this interview ? He always looks at Jay before he opens his mouth…
    Between the 2 of them Eminem is the biggest star but Marshall acts like Jigga is the supreme GOD MC.
    In this kind of interviews you can see who is natural and who forces to be at the same level.

47. Cal Says:

I have to agree. I’m a Shady stan all the way, but Em respects his peers waaaay too much sometimes almost like he owes them everything for being where he is even though his stardom and fame ecplipses theirs. I guess thats what makes him special!

48. Fidel Cash Flow Says:

Em respects Jay for some reasons..

PS: you do the dishes

49. spirit equality Says:

it’s strange that em is such a good freestyler, but seems to stumble sometimes in interviews. most freestylers i know are very articulate. odd.