Capone-N-Noreaga ft. Imam Thug – Headshot

Here’s a joint off the upcoming CNN mixtape with Green Lantern, Camouflage Season. Promo clip above.

Capone-N-Noreaga ft. Imam Thug – Headshot

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=ssemht9zlgpf]

Props: 57thAve

28 Responses to “Capone-N-Noreaga ft. Imam Thug – Headshot”

1. Gravity Says:

*daps G-Sev* school and work.. FML

2. landlord Says:

i always LOL @ the name “Imam Thug”

3. landlord Says:

Killah Priest > Imam Thug > Pastor Troy

4. oh4werd Says:

this>thid

jay rock, the game, nipsey hussle….all some pilgrims

5. the-xfacta Says:

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!

I can’t ever take Nore seriously

6. landlord Says:

jay rock, the game, nipsey hussle….all some pilgrims

——

still lmao… yesterday you called west coast rappers “amish niggas”

7. G7 Says:

>>If you a youngin’ reading this shit and you thinking of dropping outta college, better have a solid plan to succeed mayne!! 2yrs from 30 and still working on an undergrad ain’t the business, especially if you were smart enough to have completed it by 20yrs old.

====
    no doubt. the longer you wait the tuffer it is to get back into the grind of going to class and shit. respex tho.

8. Remixznflow Says:

# the-xfacta Says:
    May 7th, 2010 at 11:56 am

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!

I can’t ever take Nore seriously

ionno fam.. i listened to a few of his joints… singles selection is off though..

9. Jersey*made*me Says:

@RJ

I’ll admit JE is better than J Cole for the most part,but Drake?

blasphemy.org

10. "A" Chick Says:

“A” Chick Says:

May 7th, 2010 at 11:57 am
    landlord Says:

May 7th, 2010 at 11:54 am
    WTF did JCole even say on that joint? LOL

i forgot… and i remember at least some of Mos and Kwelis words
    ————
    You have a valid point but Cole still killed.

He brought energy to the track and switched up his flow at least 3 times. Until he jumped on the track it was sounding like 3 Old Wise Men.

11. the-xfacta Says:

j. cole>drake

12. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

ok imma say this and leave it alone ….Canibus>>>>the white boi

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

Killah Priest > Imam Thug > Pastor Troy >Usher

14. Gravity Says:

No hype, click my name.. dope dope shit ..

15. Shooter Says:

Until he jumped on the track it was sounding like 3 Old Wise Men.

smh

16. Remixznflow Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 7th, 2010 at 11:58 am

@RJ

I’ll admit JE is better than J Cole for the most part,but Drake?

blasphemy.org

sarcasm.com?

17. landlord Says:

landlord Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 2:21 pm
    the whole west coast gang bang style and swag is entirely played out… coon ass niggas is stuck on stupid

oh4werd says

May 6th, 2010 at 2:23 pm

word them niggas neva elevated on some omish type shit…

*still lmao*

18. shemesh Says:

this shit is hot.

look forward to all this new CNN

19. Jersey*made*me Says:

Gravity Says:

May 7th, 2010 at 12:00 pm
    No hype, click my name.. dope dope shit ..

*dead* @ the giving head while driving a stick shift.Decent rhymes,good delivery.Props.

20. G7 Says:

>>Until he jumped on the track it was sounding like 3 Old Wise Men

^naw

21. landlord Says:

sarcasm.com? yeah

22. oh4werd Says:

still lmao… yesterday you called west coast rappers “amish niggas”

its the truth tho lol them niggas are all a lost cause but yet they confused how they get no play in any other region except Game and that was only cuz of affiliation thru Dre…i went to Cali and heard of niggas i aint NEVA heard of b4 on the radio and fuck e-40 jus to put that out there

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

look @ my nigga “A” Chick “riding” for J Cole.

24. Troyvul Says:

How much does J.Cole charge a show? 5 g’s

25. Gravity Says:

I’ll admit JE is better than J Cole for the most part,but Drake?

>> Its hard to cheer on a sloth/slouch… Nigga just either lazy or som’n wrong. I swore Cole was dope but subject matter is getting repetitive.. I ain’t even bump who dat.. How you waste a buzz like that?

26. oh4werd Says:

ok imma say this and leave it alone ….the white boi>>>>Canibus

*fixed*

Canibus cant make song and he’s the reason i started rappin then i realized i cant hear a whole song of him . eminem makes dope songs but seriously canibus had that track on the first cd about bein born…nigga literally battled his way out the womb, and im a leave it at that lol

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

and fuck e-40 jus to put that out there

THIS!

I can’t respect how he rehashed that Biggie story.That was a cheap shot of pussy proportions.

28. Nah Right » DJ Green Lantern & Capone-N-Noreaga - Camouflage Season (Mixtape) Says:

[…] 8. The Streets Got A New Face 9. Check It Yo Yo Yo Feat. Imam T.H.U.G. (Prod. By Hazardis Soundz) 10. Headshot Feat. Imam T.H.U.G. (Prod. By DJ Green Lantern) 11. All In Feat. Imam T.H.U.G., Glacierz DaViLLe, SHO & Fahyed (Prod. By Hazardis Soundz) 12. […]