Video: Schoolly D – Just Can’t Help Myself

It’s been 10 years since the last Schoolly D album and nearly 25 since he helped define gangster rap with his self-titled debut and its monumental single “P.S.K.”. His new project, International Supersport, is due out later this year.

113 Responses to “Video: Schoolly D – Just Can’t Help Myself”

1. Hopp Says:

I’m sure this dude (/ some dude that looks terribly like him) was on I Got 5 On It [Remix].

2. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Didnt Schooly D beef with dmx?? I think he said dmx stole his lyrics

3. NovemberEnd Says:

“P.S.K.”.
    ^^^^^
    I’m aware of this tune (mainly because of Mister Cee’s Throwback @ Noon show), but i’m aware of who Schoolly D is

4. hl Says:

Didnt Schooly D beef with dmx?? I think he said dmx stole his lyrics

That was K Solo. Two different eras.

5. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Jay-Z‘s “Young Forever” rounds out the top 10, jumping from No. 12 to No. 10. He now leads all rappers with the most to top 10 singles ever. He’s got 17 under his belt. Before “Young,” Jay’s 16 tied him with Ludacris. Luda’s on his heals, though. His “My Chick Bad,” featuring Nicki Minaj is at No. 11 this week.

6. hl Says:

I’ll pretend I never saw this.

7. NovemberEnd Says:

#

# Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Didnt Schooly D beef with dmx?? I think he said dmx stole his lyrics
    ^^^^^^^^^
    i think that was K-Solo….

8. Shooter Says:

The Raekwon shot had me geeked, back when Rae was Rae…

lol true, Kick In The Door is shots at like 5 people

9. Tong Po Flo Says:

Old Head!!! (nh)

10. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

GTFO eskay

11. NovemberEnd Says:

I’m NOT aware

12. Hopp Says:

Ain’t Diddy and Ludacris got a bet regarding some records like those ?

13. hl Says:

The Raekwon shot had me geeked, back when Rae was Rae…

lol true, that song is shots at like 5 people

I know everyone wants to believe it was about them. But I’m pretty sure he was going at Jeru on that song. Jeru was riding on badboy in a not so subtle way (nh).

14. NovemberEnd Says:

GOAT DMX songs

“Get At Me Dog”

“Stop Being Greedy”

“Slippin”

“The Convo”

15. Shooter Says:

true, but theres that “throw bleach in your eye line”, which seems like a definite shot at Rae and I know Nas always thought that “Reign on the top” line was about him

16. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Jay-Z‘s “Young Forever” rounds out the top 10, jumping from No. 12 to No. 10.
    ———————————————————–

Jay-Z had nothing to do with the success of the BP3 singles anyway. Empire State of Mind is all about the hook and sung bridge by Keys. Young Forever is also all about the hook. Run this Town is all about the hook and Ye’s Renegading of Jay. DOA is a sick song, but the lyrics are shitty and exploitative- Jay got Renegaded by the horned instrument that comes in after the guitars.

17. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

hl Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 9:21 pm
    Didnt Schooly D beef with dmx?? I think he said dmx stole his lyrics

That was K Solo. Two different eras.

Cool i knew it was one of them niggas

18. NovemberEnd Says:

“Ruff Ryder Anthem”

19. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 9:27 pm
    Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Jay-Z‘s “Young Forever” rounds out the top 10, jumping from No. 12 to No. 10.
    ———————————————————–

Ok, keep blieving that….

20. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Shooter Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 9:26 pm

Biggie was also going at Nas with this line

“Your fams Destiny lays in my hand”

Nas daughter name was destiny

21. sealsaa Says:

lol true, that song is shots at like 5 people

Then there was that Nas shot. “Ain’t no other kings in this rap thing/they siblings/nothing but my children/one shot/they dissapearing”.

Nas’ retort? “I’ll take the crown off the king of New York and lock it down”. Had me fucking geeked.

22. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

It’s almost annoying to see Jay propped up by other people on all of his singles. If you like BP3 era Jay, you can’t complain about Diddy. Because at this point Jay’s nothing without his connections in the industry. He is THE most forgettable part of all of his singles now.

23. hl Says:

The question is why didn’t Biggie go in on Pac (n)?

24. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 9:28 pm

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 9:27 pm
    Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Jay-Z‘s “Young Forever” rounds out the top 10, jumping from No. 12 to No. 10.
    ———————————————————–

Ok, keep blieving that….
    ————————————————

I can’t be the only one.

25. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

To many critics not enough fans…sh!t just enjoy the music…

26. ridalen Says:

K-Solo’s nose is only rivaled by KRS’s…the girth is astounding. [ll]

27. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 9:33 pm

To many critics not enough fans…sh!t just enjoy the music…
    —————————————————–

Keep that in mind the next time you hear a Plies song. Or any songs for that matter.

28. sealsaa Says:

hl Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 9:31 pm
    The question is why didn’t Biggie go in on Pac (n)?

Big never went went directly at anyone. He never named names. Pac was no exception

29. EnglandRepresent Says:

The question is why didn’t Biggie go in on Pac (n)?

^^I think son had too much respeck for his former chum to air him out like Pac did Biggie. Don’t get it twisted though Pac bodied Big on Hit ‘Em Up and Pac wasn’t that great as a rapper. Just imagine what Biggie could have done to Pac. He took the high road though.

If it were me I woulda merked him. Sitting on the front page of your album in leather fucking dungarees, jesus. Batty.

30. sealsaa Says:

And let’s be honest. Hit’em up was some wack shit.

31. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

hl Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 9:31 pm
    The question is why didn’t Biggie go in on Pac (n)?

He did just subliminal, he wanted only pac to know he was getting at him, back than people didnt scream ur name out for publicity….

Slugs hit your chest tap you spine, flatline
    Heard through the grapevine, you got fucked fo’ times
    Damn that three to nine, fucked you up for real doe
    Sling steal slow, as for remorse, we feel no

that verse is about pac getting shot and robbed and than the sh!t about him been raped in fail, the 3 to 9 biggie rapped about is the 3 to 9 pac got for the rap case..and u rmbr when pac was in the chair with the sling

Try to rush me, slugs go, touchy-touchy
    You’re bleedin lovely, wit’chyo, spirit above me
    or beneath me, your whole life you live sneaky
    Now you rest eternally, sleepy, you burn when you creep me
    Rest where the worms and the weak be
    My nine flies, baptize, rap guys
    With the Holy Ghost, I put holes in most
    You hold your toast shaky, slippin tryin to break me
    Look what you made me do, brains blew
    My team in the marine-blue, six Coupe

And that verse was just a basic final diss to a dead pac and the holy ghost line was a shot at hail mary and the team in the marine blue, was a shout to the crips, which was a shot at pac and suge and mob

32. - keka - Says:

schoolly d killed it back in the days with that “psk”, and “saturday night”.. but, i dont know bout his new stuff…

33. Shooter Says:

Who Shot Ya?
    Seperate the weak from the obsolete

34. EnglandRepresent Says:

The only time Biggie directly said that a rapper was shit was E-40 and that fat ghostriding smell me in the face lookin ass fucker nearly had him shot.
    That was back when rappers didn’t run away from a set of babylons. smh.

35. Hopp Says:

Good times.

36. sealsaa Says:

Pac bodied Big on Hit ‘Em Up and Pac wasn’t that great as a rapper

Funny, the fact that he wasn’t a great rapper is what made Hit’em up so wack. The line everyone quotes is “That’s why I fucked your bitch you fat mutha fucka”. The best this nigga could do?

37. PATRON JAMES Says:

SMH at eskay telling Amp to get down or lay down

38. Hopp Says:

That was back when rappers didn’t run away from a set of babylons. smh.

lol

39. verses Says:

That was back when rappers didn’t run away from a set of babylons. smh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GAT!

40. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

And who do you think this was about

In a Commision, dont ask for permission to hit em
    He don’t like me, him and wild wifey was wit em

The sun of satan, they say my killin’s too blatant…..it was said that it was blatant that biggie did sumthin to pac

41. NovemberEnd Says:

i wonder how the West coast Pac fans reacted to B.I.G. passing….

42. EnglandRepresent Says:

She don’t remember SHIT
    Just the two HITS
    Her hitting the FLOOR and me hitting the CLIT

^^Fucking comedy. Biggie Smalls is the wickedest.

43. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Six up in your wig piece, nigga decease
    MWA, may you rest in peace

Pac was shot a total of 6 times

As I leave my competition, respirator style
    Climb the ladder to success escalator style

Rmbr pac was left on the respirator for days b4 he died

44. NovemberEnd Says:

In lite of the tragedy do the west got love for B.I.G?

45. verses Says:

Its ill when, MC’s used to be on cruddy shit
    Took home, Ready to Die, listened, studied shit
    Now they on some money shit, successful out the blue
    They light weight, fragilly, my nine milly
    make the white shake, thats why my money never funny
    And you still recoupin, stupid

46. sealsaa Says:

Who Shot ya is light years ahead of Hit’em Up.

47. EnglandRepresent Says:

In a Commision, dont ask for permission to hit em
    He don’t like me, him and wild wifey was wit em

^^In The Commission, you ask for permission to hit ’em
    He don’t like me, hit him while wifey was with him

48. hl Says:

Hit Em Up was brutal. BIG definately shed a tear when he heard that. He did the responsible thing by not responding though.

49. EnglandRepresent Says:

Biggie is just the GOAT period. No one approaching his greatness.

50. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Uhh, I’m flamin’ gats, aimin’ at these fuckin’ maniacs
    Put my name in raps, what part the game is that?
    Like they hustle backwards

And big was talking to pac, like if we really beefing how u put our name in music?? What part of the game is that

51. Shooter Says:

‘If Fai’ had twins, she probably have two Pacs, get it? 2 Pac’s”

lol, Biggie >>

52. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

hl Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 9:48 pm

The song was acutally weak, the only part that got ninjas wild up, was the end when pac was doing his bishop act and simple minded ninjas bought in2 it

53. hl Says:

Uhh, I’m flamin’ gats, aimin’ at these fuckin’ maniacs
    Put my name in raps, what part the game is that?
    Like they hustle backwards

lol

54. hl Says:

Prodigy >

55. sealsaa Says:

I’m saying. Lyrically, it was trash. Jay did it way better with Super Ugly.

56. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Slugs missed ya, I ain’t mad at cha (we ain’t mad at cha)

First time pac got robbed and they didnt kill him

57. Shooter Says:

Prodigy >

yep, “Drop A Gem On ‘Em” >>

58. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

When my men bust, you just move wit such stamina. Slugs missed ya, I ain’t mad at cha (we ain’t mad at cha) …

59. verses Says:

hat “Ready to Die” shit, it was aight, it was aight
    You know what I’m sayin, that shit was aight, it was cool.
    But my shit is more John Blaze than that!
    I got John Blaze shit

And fuck is that, who is you to be askin’ me questions, you knowhatI’msayin?

Who is you?

60. NovemberEnd Says:

GOD Pt 3 >

61. verses Says:

That > hat

62. hl Says:

I’m listening to Hit Em Up right now. I love Biggie too (n), but ya’ll delusional if you say this is wack. Prodigy murdered Pac on Drop a Gem on Em though.

“Don’t one of ya’ll niggas got sickel cell or something?” ROFL

63. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

verses Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 9:59 pm
    hat “Ready to Die” shit, it was aight, it was aight
    You know what I’m sayin, that shit was aight, it was cool.
    But my shit is more John Blaze than that!
    I got John Blaze shit

And fuck is that, who is you to be askin’ me questions, you knowhatI’msayin?

Who is you?

Boy that was pac to the tee and the mad producer was suge knight, the stuttering and everything

64. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

hl Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 10:01 pm

“Don’t one of ya’ll niggas got sickel cell or something?” ROFL

See the problem is right where u quoted, u are quoting pac talking sh!t, not pac rhyming, thats just pac playing bishop from juice, but the lyrics were trash

65. hl Says:

“Junior Mafia and Biggie is some mark ass BITCHES!”

66. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

If you notice thats what 50 and 2 pac had in common, there talkin sh!t at the end of the song was greater than the actual song

67. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

hl Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 10:03 pm

“Junior Mafia and Biggie is some mark ass BITCHES!”

Yup u right, thats real creative

68. CHILE ! Says:

Dont Mention It, Mixtape of the year!

*straight face*

69. sealsaa Says:

^^^^THIS

Wordplay. Metaphores. Anyone can hop on a record and talk about fucking some guy’s wife.

70. sealsaa Says:

Which is why Rawse won the battle. All the pimp’n curley’s and field trips with Rawse’ son couldn’t make up for the wackness that was “Officer Ricky”

71. Shooter Says:

“you claim to be a player but I fucked your wife”

wasnt there rumors that this was true though

72. hl Says:

“you claim to be a player but I fucked your wife”

wasnt there rumors that this was true though

Not according to Faith but who knows really.

73. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

“Im living my dream, there is a God
    I remember when my dinner depended on my fishing rod”

Rick Ross…the boy is nice

74. hl Says:

peace ya’ll

75. Shooter Says:

I remember when my dinner depended on my fishing rod”

*DEAD*

76. Hopp Says:

peace, hl.

77. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdpzd1rxtwc

^^^^^^^^^

Charli Baltimore says Biggie played Makaveli

# hl Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 8:26 pm

No lie, I’m currently listening to a dope ass (n) French Montana song on Worldstar. Have I been sleeping?

^Yes, yes you have.

79. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Tru story i was the only one jammin camp lo when the came out, ninjas thought i was crazy…………..”I got the bubbly going thru me”…..no kordel stewart

80. leonard Washington aka The Silky Johnson of nahright Says:

I remember when my dinner depended on my fishing rod
    #rickrawsebeard spits fire son! not the CO

81. verses Says:

Frank White > Rawse

Number 9 should’ve been Number 1 to me:
    If you ain’t gettin’ bagged stay the fuck from police,
    If niggas think you snitchin’ they ain’t trying to listen,
    They be sittin’ in your kitchen, waiting to start hittin’

82. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

From my nigga Diddy view, I think I see his vision too
    Purple Rain, over Central Park, chillin’ with my goons
    Big Pop’s & Sade’s, Cirocs & Chardonnay
    My Cassie’s sassy, so my penthouse my balloon
    We doin’ it big, it’s goin’ down, 9/11
    I’m doin’ it big, pullin’ up in a 911
    I been tryna fuck for months, babygirl it’s now or never
    Got the condo on the beach, hope through our storms we shall weather
    … We shinin’ when it’s pitch dark
    Yea this bitch a movie, but this time I play a big part
    Uh, fuck the marketing, look at what I’m accomplishin’
    I’m beatin’ niggas by margins bigger than Fran Tarkenton

83. Black Brokaw Says:

“Im living my dream, there is a God
    I remember when my dinner depended on my fishing rod”

^what? I thought you moved weight for dinner? this nigga lies too much

84. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

verses Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 10:29 pm
    Frank White > Rawse

They say he was a co in 96 for 12 mths..tell me this, what did he do for the last 10 years after that????? u think cause a ninja was a c.o he was a cop, than u have a lot of growing to do..name someone in mia thats calling him out as fake….take ur time to answer ill wait

85. verses Says:

Christopher Wallace > William Leonard Roberts II

Number 10: a strong word called consignment,
    Strictly for live men, not for freshmen,
    If you ain’t got the clientele, say “hell no!”,
    Cause they gonna want they money rain sleet hail snow,

86. Carlos Voltron AKA NYJ SB 45 Winners Says:

This video is a comedy goldmine. From the flatty asian chick, to the sabertooth fur vest, to the corny ass muppets, to the Freeway dude fake playing the tube, shit is hilarious.

87. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Black Brokaw Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 10:29 pm
    “Im living my dream, there is a God
    I remember when my dinner depended on my fishing rod”

^what? I thought you moved weight for dinner? this nigga lies too much

I guess i ninja cud have never been broke b4 he hustled…smh…see bigge..”A nigga nvr been as broke as me”

88. senor spaceley Says:

Dewill Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 3:46 pm

They use Mannie Fresh’s facial features to design Pumba off of the Lion King..

^^^ roff, still a gem

89. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

I love how some ninjas who know in there heart they never spent a day in the streets can say what a real street ninja is….no one sh!ts on u kissin ur boss a$$ for 11.00 a hour….

90. SeniorCivilian Says:

SMH @ y’all. Since when is dropping exclusively subliminals respectful? Call someone out if you’re gonna dis them. It’s clever in the sense that if someone (correctly) guesses where they are directed and responds, the person who said it can deny it and then come at them on some “why you dissing me, i didn’t do anything” tip, still pussy though.

91. Hopp Says:

You forgot to call the names here, sir.

92. SeniorCivilian Says:

Hopp Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 10:36 pm
    You forgot to call the names here, sir.
    ^lol. touche. There were a couple people who said something along those lines, but im too lazy to see who it was

93. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

SeniorCivilian Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 10:34 pm

Smh, u r real simple minded, if u are really in the streets and you are trying to get at someone, u dont want to blast ur beef and have police all in ur sh!t, u ever heard of hip hop police…”Thugs move in silence and violence…but im sure u know nuthing of that..u want these mcs to boast and yell ninjas name for ur entertainment, but truth be told if we beefing u wont hear anything from a ninja….

94. JihaD Says:

sealsaa Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Falsehood. Officer Ricky and Tia Told Me are the shit…

The cop fucked wit fox sucked the cunt on a bimbo/ faggot nigga thought he knocked me out like kimbo/wit gonnarea lips his breath stronger than indo/ fat fuck play a Wii Fit nintendo

JihaD

95. Black Brokaw Says:

what a real street ninja is

^waterberg….have you ever seen a street NINJA? what the fuck are you saying? i doubt ross was ever out fishing between him being a CO and trying to get on and playing scarface/alpacino. Nevermind though go find some street NINJAS to worship

96. verses Says:

# Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 10:32 pm

verses Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 10:29 pm
    Frank White > Rawse

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Calm down Gunplay, I don’t actually give a fuck bout whether he was whatever he was, whatever he is now, and whether the the Real Noriega owes him 100 favours etc etc.. Seriously. I. Dont. Give. A. Shit.

Carry on.

97. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Only thing you have to do is answer the question….

98. JihaD Says:

Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 10:32 pm
    verses Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 10:29 pm
    Frank White > Rawse

Tia Kemp, Trick Daddy, Makazo (Zoe Pound)…

Oh, and for the record, that nigga was trying to get on as a rapper named Teflon and living in Houston sleeping on J Prince’s couch (rap-a-lot) during this so-called “10 years between being a Correctional Officer and his Rise to Drug Kingpin who cannot survive without 10 Million banked WEEKLY”… I mean, if a nigga:

Graduated from High School With Honors
    Attended college on scholarship (football)
    majored in Criminal Justice
    Took a job as a correctional officer
    Had perfect attendence as a correctional officer (seriously, who never misses a day of work?)

Then there isn’t so credence to niggas calling him out as a complete fraud??? FOH…

JihaD

99. JihaD Says:

Oh, and this niggas Mother, Sister, and Grandparents were all Correctional officers… this nigga was bred to be a fucking Officer of the law…

JihaD

100. SeniorCivilian Says:

Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 10:38 pm
    ^Word. From these comments on this post you seem like a Jay-Z stan so I’ll direct you to a quote by him: it’s only entertainment. Of course I want them to name names. It keeps this rap shit entertaining. Plus, what the fuck did not naming names get biggie. He still got killed. Explain that one to me mr. iceberg.

101. Shooter Says:

lol

*daps verses*

*uses fishing rod to get lunch* (n)

102. Black Brokaw Says:

Rick Ross is a snitch. His records are subliminal directions to where they are hiding the drugs.

103. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

You just named dude playin football in mia and going to college…i guess u nvr heard about football players that played for UM and the street ties they still had, u named an old baby momma and trick daddy, who still nvr said ricky was a fraud….and u named his job that he had for a year to discredit this man, but ten years after that u still cant name what he did for cash and to take care of his self…the only thing is im sayin is so many niggas wanna discredit someone else when they know in there heart they a soft a$$ ninja who walks in there everyday life real quiet and nvr seen the inside of a crck house or ever held unto work….been behind ur cpu does gives u the comfort to throw stones at a ninja who made it, while ur mom still talks sh!t about how u aint doin sh!t in ur life..its music dude not ur dad, just enjoy it

104. verses Says:

*uses fishing rod to get lunch* (n)

^^^^^^^^^^

*chuckles*

*daps shooter*

105. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

SeniorCivilian Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 10:46 pm
    Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Him not naming names, was what he was trying to avoid death, because he knew it was ninjas like u that took this sh!t to the heart, but he succumbed to this bs society that we live in and died for the same sh!t that you all call keepin it real

106. Black Brokaw Says:

^waterbug….tell your mom to stop talking shit to you then. stop being a pussy and go sit inside a crack house.

107. Hopp Says:

*uses fishing rod to get lunch*

lol

108. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Excuse the typos, i phone is a b!tch when u on that remy

109. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Black Brokaw Says:

May 6th, 2010 at 10:52 pm

I actually just help purchased my mom new house, thanks to the housing market falling…got a dam good deal…….(MY MOMMA LOVES ME..SEE GLORIA CARTER)…NO NEED TO go to a crck house, i sale legal ones for a living….smmfh

110. SeniorCivilian Says:

Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 10:51 pm
    ^You’re getting confused buddy. The entire point of my post was that it’s not real to me. It’s entertainment. Point. Blank. Period. And since it’s entertainment im not trying to hear passive aggressive ambiguous ass disses. Gimme that ignant shit. I’m a white boy who lives in the suburbs. No one keeps it less real than me, and i don’t expect rappers to.

111. JihaD Says:

Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 6th, 2010 at 10:49 pm

Fuck outta here with that “its just music” shit… I answered your questions and because you have no actual response, you go on about “never being in a crack house” and ” mama’s talkign to you” and all this other bullshit.. Nigga, you don’t me or the shit I been thru, so don’t try to explain my life to me. Yea, music is entertainment, but the best art always have some type of realism that makes people identify with the music. When a muthafucker who, by all account, led an upper-middle class lifestyle (down to driving a benz to school) starts rapping about “noriega owing him a 100 favors” and “everyday I’m hustling” when that nigga was ghostwriting and working odd jobs at Rap-A-Lot in Houston, yea, it makes me say “fuck that fat nigga and the hole he came out of” If Kanye would have came out talking bout busting his gun and smacking niggas wit the burner, niggas woulda called foul, so why is this nigga getting a pass? Don’t say its cause of his boring ass music… Why don’t you just keep stanning for Camel, put your roc-a-wear pjs on, snuggle in with your Plush Jay-Z doll, and grow the fuck up, pussy.

JihaD

112. public school whitey Says:

original gangsta rap- NWA bit him.

113. Nah Right » Audio: Schoolly D on Why It Was Difficult for Hip-Hop’s Pioneers Says:

[…] Previously: Schoolly D – Just Can’t Help Myself (Video) […]