Video: The-Dream feat. Ludacris – Love King (Remix)

They just premiered this on The-Dream’s website, but I had no luck getting an embed code off there. Thankfully I got some help.

Related: The untagged version of this leaked yesterday.

Previously: The-Dream feat. T.I. – Make Up Bag

126 Responses to “Video: The-Dream feat. Ludacris – Love King (Remix)”

1. Joe 88 Says:

I haven’t heard this version yet, but I bet ludacris does one of three things, or all of the above

Speeds up his flow within the 16 bars
    mentions either a box spring, or a head board
    mentions mcDonalds, Wendy’s or some other fast food resturant.

I bet.

2. pulse Says:

Terius’ dancing is Diddy status, lol, he’s terrible

3. NovemberEnd Says:

How do the Clipse fans feel about these newly announced solo LP’s?
    ^^^^^^^^
    not sure quite frankly…Are the Neptunes involved or they on there own….both Pusha and Malice are ill as a duo not sure how they will fair on a 3 verse song where they are the main focus…

4. Cypher Says:

Wonders why the dream is allowed to make music

5. Frank Says:

It feels like pretty much every rapper not named Drake, Wayne, Kanye, Jay-Z, Eminem, or Informant is doomed to sell less than 200k first week. That includes Rawse and Jeezy. Neither of the two will go platinum on their next one.

^ Jeezy has a way bigger fan base than Ross. All three of Jeezy’s albums have gone platinum and I see no reason why TM103 won’t do the same if he puts out the right single.

6. why? Says:

If Miami Vice was to be remade (no Michael Mann) Jeezy and Ricky could be the new Sonny and Rico and that song in the last post would be the intro. Rawse would play the perfect cop.

7. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@ Rey: Yeah, if all goes well both will go gold. Unfortunately the 6 rappers I named can go gold in a week, really illustrating the gap in sales between the upper echelon and the level right below.

Also, the 6 rappers I named seem to have large fanbases outside of hip hop fans [as in casual pop fans]. So there’s a trend waiting to happen…just look at what B.o.B. did with his record. That song with the American Idol sounding hook and his album did pretty well.

8. Hopp Says:

How do the Clipse fans feel about these newly announced solo LP’s?

I think Malice has potential to release a solo LP. Not sure ’bout Pusha T.

9. Rey Says:

@ Frank– I like Jeezy’s music, but only the single for “Put On” went platinum, not the album. Inspiration and Recession did tho’. riaa.com is your friend.

10. Cypher Says:

Yeah all of jeezys albums have been solid…. I will say trap or die 2 was a bit underwhelming

11. KzA Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

May 5th, 2010 at 3:21 pm
    How do the Clipse fans feel about these newly announced solo LP’s?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

12. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Frank Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:30 pm

——————————————————-

The Recession only went Gold. I don’t know how close it came to platinum though.

13. Rey Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Yep, I’m in agreement with all’at. Numbers in for BOB yet?

14. 007 Says:

^Agreed
    I not the biggest Jeezy fan I feel like his shit is brainwash but it is what it is. however I listened to TOD2 and wasnt impressed I only liked a few joints Hood Politics and the clipse joints were standouts IMO.

15. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

LOL @ Joe88

16. KzA Says:

DBlock where u see that clipse shit at

17. atcq aka President of Nah Right Comment Section Says:

The President Bush of this Nah shit.

That line about Hov not passing the crown too soon has to be about Wayne as Jay’s mentioned passing the torch to him in two songs. And then the allegation about ghost writers…sounds like Wayne. I don’t see have Drake and Hov were attacked there, unless it was on some other line…

–makes sense

18. Rey Says:

Actually.. slight change.. Luda did 350k for this most recent album, and honestly? that’s the new Gold, with gold being the new platinum. I’m happy for dude. I’m just used to Gold being Gold and Platinum being Platinum.

If Rawse goes 350k-400k with consistent radio play, that’s a win and it continues his “relevance”.

19. Frank Says:

I’m pretty sure The Recession went platinum. Mid last year it was around 900k sold so it should have went platinum by now.

20. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Rey Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Yep, I’m in agreement with all’at. Numbers in for BOB yet?
    ———————————————————–

I think it did 83k first week. Unless it’s been out for more than two weeks, that is. But I remember making a post about him doing 80k. That’s not great, but he had less hype than a lot of guys that did worse before that hit.

hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

21. J Says:

Yep, I’m in agreement with all’at. Numbers in for BOB yet?

————–

he did 83k first week with two big singles…not very goodl.

22. Cypher Says:

Rey Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Smh… If nahgers keep lowering the standard you gonna have to start considering E1 artist as platinum

23. atcq aka President of Nah Right Comment Section Says:

J Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:42 pm
    Yep, I’m in agreement with all’at. Numbers in for BOB yet?

————–

he did 83k first week with two big singles…not very goodl.

–No one is buying albums and BoB is #1 in the country, thats a win

24. Rey Says:

@ “Cypher”– Fab is all over rap, all over tv and radio, and his album is at 300k. He has a sustainable career as an in-demand feature and performer, at 300k. I’m not lowering my expectations, I’m adjusting them for the current market and climate. Fiduciary. Concordantly. Agressive Content. Maximize. Relevant. Vitamin Water.

25. koa29 Says:

Yep, I’m in agreement with all’at. Numbers in for BOB yet?

Yep… only 83k. People just don’t fuckin buy records anymore… I dig the dude’s music (II) so i went out and supported it and bought the album. It’s sad that he had a #1 song and still didn’t sell… whoever said that shit about people not named Wayne, Jay, Em, Kanye being doomed to sell under 200k first week…. sad enough, it’s more like being doomed to sell under 120k first week nowadays.

Moral of the story… Niggas need to buy music. And bitches. And Whitefolk.

26. Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

May 5th, 2010 at 3:32 pm

^^^^^^
    when was 83k acceptable for a new artist matter of fact any artist , nething under 100 n i dont care how many damn ring tones u sell is flop status

27. Rey Says:

@ Koa– Them days is over. rapidshare, iTunes, indifference.. All playing a role. You gotta hit every demographic to crack a mil, or sell your soul like the fucking Black Eyed Peas.

28. J Says:

BoB is #1 in the country, thats a win

—–

be serious, sure, he may be “#1” but he’s more a beneficiary of dropping his album on a date when nothing else remotely important was being released. A #1 spot and barely cracking 80k with two HUGE singles is cause for concern. But hey, “congrats” to whoever.

29. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:48 pm

when was 83k acceptable for a new artist matter of fact any artist
    ————————————————————–

post-2008

30. koa29 Says:

————–

he did 83k first week with two big singles…not very goodl.

–No one is buying albums and BoB is #1 in the country, thats a win

Co-sign. Dude has two tracks in the Top 10 on the Hot 100 charts… He’s got a #1 album, that’s all that matters these days. People dont buy albums anymore. The internets are strong…too strong.

31. Rey Says:

Cosign Slow Role.. You need to be able to do 120k first week to have a shot at ghetto gold. Do ringtones even sell anymore?

32. koa29 Says:

Looking back on it, it’s pretty crazy that Cudi sold 120k… dude really has a strong fanbase, Day & Night was big, but I think it only hit maybe #5 on the charts… I see Cudi & BoB selling more records their 2nd go around…hopefully atleast… damn, soon enough physical CDs will no longer be printed

33. Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

May 5th, 2010 at 3:51 pm
    # Slow Ur Roll, Know Ur Roll Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:48 pm

when was 83k acceptable for a new artist matter of fact any artist
    ————————————————————–

post-2008

^^^^^^ nope cudi is the standard has n always will be 100k or go away

34. Rey Says:

# koa29 Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:53 pm

All they have to do is look at Lupe Fiasco.. Dude put out a single that was lyrical and different but with a White Girl-Friendly hook. Cudders I can see doing that.

The scary part for BOB is that, um, he did that and still bricked, sooo….

35. Hopp Says:

I see Cudi & BoB selling more records their 2nd go around

I was just thinking about that the other day … B.o.B guaranteed his 2nd album with a #1 record and song in the country and probably will sell better then. Don’t know ’bout Cudi, tho. He seems kinda lost in this 2nd round.

36. atcq aka President of Nah Right Comment Section Says:

be serious, sure, he may be “#1″ but he’s more a beneficiary of dropping his album on a date when nothing else remotely important was being released. A #1 spot and barely cracking 80k with two HUGE singles is cause for concern. But hey, “congrats” to whoever.

–No shots but nothing you just said is relevant. Hes a #1 artist, 2 big singles, he’ll get a sophmore lp

37. atcq aka President of Nah Right Comment Section Says:

*Installs Rey dumbass comment blocker*

38. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# atcq aka President of Nah Right Comment Section Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:01 pm

———————————————————–

This.

The quickly declining sales of hip hop records renders a set number of first week/overall sales irrelevant. That number will change six months from now. A successful debut is now defined as doing well enough to do a second LP.

Wale won’t get to do that, for example- therefore he flopped. B.o.B. will get to do a second one.

39. KzA Says:

the problem is iTunes. Im willing to bet those singles did great numbers on iTunes…

Artists shouldnt even put out albums anymore… Just put out a new single every month to iTunes

40. Hopp Says:

And sales been declining overall … This is the third week in a row with the #1 album selling less than 100k.

41. hl Says:

Ricky killed the track on tha last post. There was absolutely no reason for Jeezy to be on there.

42. 5V Says:

MIAMI — The estranged wife of Dwyane Wade has filed suit against his actress girlfriend Gabrielle Union, saying their relationship has caused the star Miami Heat guard’s two sons emotional distress.
    ….
    It alleges Union “engaged in sexual foreplay” in front of the boys, which “severely inflicted the Plaintiffs emotionally and mentally.” It also claims that the boys received “medium size gifts” from Dwyane Wade for Christmas last year, while Union got “the biggest gift of all.”
    ========

Damn, didn’t even know Wade was waxin’ that ass. Just goes to show though, baby mama drama never goes away, even for a dude who seems to fly under the media’s radar like Wade does most of the time.

43. Cypher Says:

Or artist could start putting out better albums…. Let’s be honest any of the artist mention put out a solid product bobs shit (nh) was meh at best.

44. NovemberEnd Says:

^^^^^^^^^
    that broad needs a hobby….

45. Hopp Says:

Nah. My point-of-view is different.

46. hl Says:

^^^^^^^^^
    that broad needs a hobby….

Which one?

47. Cypher Says:

….

Fuckin dead… Just fuckin dead

48. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# 5V Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:09 pm

….
    ========

————————————————————–

All this is, is speculation based on what you posted [in case A Chick is reading] but, foreplay could be something pretty insignificant… and of course an adult is gonna get a bigger gift than kids.

49. NovemberEnd Says:

i doubt she’ll get ANYthing for Mother’s Day

50. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Cypher Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:10 pm

—————————————————

Not when you’re talking first week sales.

51. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# NovemberEnd Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:13 pm

i doubt she’ll get ANYthing for Mother’s Day
    ——————————————–

Zing!

52. Cypher Says:

Hopp Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:12 pm

Nah. My point-of-view is different.

^^^^^

And by nature of being a different person it will be….

However I personally feel that if artist put out an ok product or an almost classic album they deserve to go almost gold….

53. hl Says:

Foreplay could mean alot of things, but it’s hard to believe Wade was playing with the pussy around his kids. He probably smacked Gab on the ass or something.

54. Rey Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:14 pm

# Cypher Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:10 pm

—————————————————

Not when you’re talking first week sales.

We went from “The album had 3 songs I liked so I bought it” to “That shit only had 3 songs I liked, I’m glad I didn’t buy it” in 10 years.

Bottom line? That whole “You can’t just give us 5 or 6 good joints anymore! That’s why we’re downloading!” bullshit is some dope fiend shit to cover up the fact that people don’t have to pay for music in order to hear it, so they don’t. Anyone who says otherwise is a fuckin’ liar.

I wanna hear B.o.B.’s album. I don’t want to pay for it. The second sentence used to mean that I’d be stuck. Now it just means I have to hit up rapidshare or YouTube.

If all the people who heard Wale or BOBs albums paid to hear them, they’d have done bigger numbers. Until the music biz figures out a way to have people pay money to hear music again, the shit will continue to die a horrible death. People act like “Oh, the internet changes the game, some stuff should be free…”, but those people are fuckin’ assholes. They wouldn’t want some asshole getting their Big Macs for free cuz then they’d be out of a job.

(no shots, beezy)

55. Cypher Says:

Bored with this new post please..

56. Cypher Says:

@ rey

I can’t vouch for others but I heard snippets of the bob album on iTunes had nohing on it made me want to click the button… I mean nothin on you , bet I , and airplanes sounded straight but that fuck in 3 songs for $11. Hardly seems worth it

57. Joe 88 Says:

^This.

I remember buying countless albums because of one video i’ve seen on B.E.T, I brought albums off the strength of one guest appereance, i’ve even brought albums because of the artwork, but now it’s different, we want the albums for most of the same reasons, but why buy them when you can just download them?

It’s no reason to make an excuse for downloading albums of artist you like, cause if it’s bad or good, you’re still gonna want it in your collection, just keep it ultra real and say “yeah, I downloaded it cause D_Block sent me a email with the link” lol

I haven’t copped a album is so fucking long, it’s ridiculous (n)

58. landlord Says:

i just got back… scrolled through the posts that i missed…

correct me, if im wrong… was someone in the c-section asking for donations earlier?… im not trying to be an asshole, here… but that looked like those random emails that you get asking you to send money to some paypal account in Nigeria or Kazikistan somewhere… god bless him and help him if its real, but i never seen no one ask for donations or beg on a blog before… wow

59. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Rey Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:20 pm

(no shots, beezy)
    ———————————————————-

And first week sales tend to get around this problem more than overall sales do, that was my point. B.o.B.’s first week sales have less to do with the overall quality of his LP than his overall would.

As for “People act like “Oh, the internet changes the game, some stuff should be free…”, but those people are fuckin’ assholes.” I don’t really get into whether music should be free or not, but I know if record sales go to zero, artists will still have a means for revenue. Live music is growing, and there are other streams. What WILL die is the record industry, which I have no problem with. It may not be pretty, but artists will be better off when this transition is complete. Especially given the sinking costs for production and promotion.

60. landlord Says:

LMAO… Gabrielle Union been a sports groupie for mad years…been with several pro athletes …

Dwyane Wade?… say word?

61. Hopp Says:

I’m not saying this is the definitive answer for everything, but hear this :

Paid downloads ain’t huge now. iTunes is. iTunes is the lonely king of music Downloads and we already know how it works. Now I don’t know if you ever heard of Zune and Zune Marketplace, but they have something called Zune Pass and it works like this :

It costs you monthly, if I’m not mistaken, $15 to be able to stream and download whatever you want from the marketplace. This one dude, in 3 months, downloaded 500 songs. As a result, each one ended up being 0,03, wich is fairly less than iTunes 0,99. But the bing thing in my opinion is the streaming, since you’re able to stream entire songs from the marketplace, not iTunes :30s.

This way you can hear an album (B.o.B, for example, since he’s the current subject) and analyze if it’s worth actually buying it. (it doesn’t cost that much, so I think it’s fair to buy it once you actually heard it and liked it) And even when you got a playlist on Zune, he’ll shuffle some content there that’ll be selected based on what you’re hearing and streamed to fit said content, so you might even discover new music you might want to buy.

From what I heard, Jimmy Iovine is thinking about promoting streamiing on portable devices and, from what I’ve seen so far, this is a big move that can actually go far.

62. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

————————————————————-

Cliffsnotes: The music industry isn’t dying, that’s just the spin. The RECORD industry is. But that death comes with the growth in live music and the emergence of new revenue streams. And sinking costs to make and market music. All that plus time means artists win in the long run.

63. abortatron Says:

i don’t see why rawse gets a pass for his previous employment..
    i cant listen to him and take him seriously, knowing what i know.. but to each his own.. i love DOOM, and he dont even do his own shows..

question though…would rawse get a pass like he does if he was from NYC?

64. landlord Says:

wow… and Wade’s wife was creeping too, and buying other niggas cars and bikes and was gonna shoot him??..

65. hl Says:

By live music do you mean show? If so how is it growing (n).

66. Hopp Says:

I apologize for that overdose of characters there. Interesting topic.

67. Rey Says:

# landlord Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:27 pm

i just got back… scrolled through the posts that i missed…

Negative, dude wasn’t trying to do that. Subject was giving money to strangers, be they on the street or at work.

68. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# abortatron Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:32 pm

question though…would rawse get a pass like he does if he was from NYC?
    —————————————————————-

Ross’ first album wouldn’t get a pass in NYC…he wouldn’t have enough time in the spotlight to worry about that.

69. landlord Says:

oh ok… i need to skim better …

70. Rey Says:

@ Hopp & RNC– Overstood. Thanks for the feedback. (none)

71. abortatron Says:

i’m sayin.. if people found out fifty was a fraud.. would they crucify him? like if he never hustled and was a librarian or some shit, would his career be over? me thinks it would.. rawse is exposed as fraud, and it gives him a boost!

72. Troyvul Says:

Jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gucci

73. abortatron Says:

@ landlord..
    the reason i ask is because i consider nah frequenters to ususallly know they shit.. and everyone seems to love rawse..

74. Hopp Says:

Jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gucci

Co-sign.

75. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# hl Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:34 pm

By live music do you mean show? If so how is it growing (n).
    —————————————————————–

Yeah. Revenue from live shows from artists has grown overall, at least according to the articles I’ve read. I guess people like going to shows more, that and the prices rose.

The only thing is how that growth is distributed..but that’s really complicated and I haven’t thought about it yet, lol.

76. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Hopp Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:34 pm

I apologize for that overdose of characters there. Interesting topic.
    ———————————————————

No worries, it was a good read IMO. It’ll be interesting to see how music consumed in it’s polished recorded form is packaged in the future when the record industry dies off. Or if it’s sold that way at all.

77. hl Says:

What have you read, cause artists have always made the bulk of their money from shows I believe.

Shoutouts to companies that think they can just gaffle funds from me like I’m not gonna check my bank statement. Now I gotta get indignant over the phone (well hopefully I won’t have to, but I just wanted a reason).

79. landlord Says:

im totally shocked at how Ross gets the EZ Pass too…

especially knowing how most of the hiphop community feels about law enforcement, and a MCs authenticity… Ross violates on so many levels… and youd be suprised… alotta niggas that dont chill on the internet, still dont know Ross was a CO… ive tried telling some of the local bammas and they be like, “whuuuuuttt? i aint herad about that”…

80. hl Says:

Word? I don’t think I’ve met anyone that even casually listens to rap that doesn’t know that.

Stannery aside, you got cats like Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y doing sold out shows just off of free mixtapes. If anything, that makes you more of a commodity to a label and make them ante up on the bargaining chips IF you decide you want a major deal, joint venture, etc.

That nigga Max B was gettin’ like $7500 a show and doing about 8+ shows a month (according to him, not sayin’ that he’s lying but it’d be hard to lie about that these days without someone quickly exposing you). Nooooot bad if you ask me.

82. abortatron Says:

can u imagine if it came out that fifty was actually a foriegn exchange student from guam and not a crack dealer prior to hip-hop? ez pass would not be given

Ross has mastered nonchalant ether. It’s hard to hate someone when they 1.) don’t give a fuck, and 2.) just keep beatin’ you in head with good ass music. Right now, you could post pics of him strippin’ at Chippendales (God forbid hellz no) and he seems damn near infallible.

84. the-xfacta Says:

landlord Says:

May 5th, 2010 at 4:43 pm
    im totally shocked at how Ross gets the EZ Pass too…

How are you shocked? Weezy tongued kiss a nigga and it seems like these little young niggas look right over that.. like I said before.. The youggins now a days tolerate faggotry much more then we ‘older’ headz!

85. koa29 Says:

atcq aka President of Nah Right Comment Section Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:16 pm
    Rey Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 3:13 pm
    Oh shit.. “wake up every morning in another tax bracket…”

Wow. Too bad Teflon Don is gonna bomb.

–Yup, cause every song releasedby Rick sure does bakup your claim…

Good music doesn’t mean Good record sales… Like some1 said earlier, If your Not Wayne, Em, Jay, ‘Ye, Drake … you ain’t sellin shit.

86. the-xfacta Says:

landlord Says:

May 5th, 2010 at 4:33 pm

—-

He should have never married that bitch anyway.. She looks like a poor mans India Aire

87. Chris Cash Says:

Ive never read a “RNC Chairman Michael Steele” comment, am I losing? (nh)

88. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# hl Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:42 pm

————————————————————-

In a lot of the articles I’ve read about the industry, it always mentions [for maybe a paragraph at most] that live music is growing. A couple have had cold hard stats [which I find amazing].

A quick google of “live music growth” leads to some results. <–Not being an ass, I just haven’t read any articles on it in a year or two and didn’t bookmark any. If a good read pops up I’ll link, though.

89. Hopp Says:

No worries, it was a good read IMO.

Thank you, sir.

I read Wiz signed a deal with Atlantic even before Kush & Orange Juice … Does this information proceed ?

90. Cypher Says:

landlord Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:43 pm
    im totally shocked at how Ross gets the EZ Pass too…

Cause it’s only entertainment…. Now let me find out Obama used to sell kool-aid flavored crack to Guamanian paraplegic children and then I might care…..might

91. Rey Says:

# Chris Cash Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:50 pm

Ive never read a “RNC Chairman Michael Steele” comment, am I losing? (nh)

Little bit. *nh*

92. koa29 Says:

Word… I read that article too, if you think about it it’s a smart marketing scheme, that’s where hip hop is at right now.. if you’re a new artist, you create buzz off mixtapes before your album.. so it just makes sense to do what Wiz is doing.

93. hl Says:

Just googled a picture of Wade’s ex(?) wife and she look okay to me.

94. koa29 Says:

Oh…and not that Wiz is new, but we all know he wouldn’t be selling that many records right now

95. Cypher Says:

Chris Cash Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:50 pm
    Ive never read a “RNC Chairman Michael Steele” comment, am I losing? (nh)

^^^^^

Lol is this subtle ether?

96. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Rey: I appreciate that.

97. the-xfacta Says:

hl Says:

May 5th, 2010 at 4:55 pm
    Just googled a picture of Wade’s ex(?) wife and she look okay to me.

Your standards must be “She Gotta Be Breathing” cause that bitch looks like Baby Godzilla…

98. hl Says:

@RNC its not that I don’t believe you, I was just curious how they measured how big the live show market was. It seems subjective. Like are artists making more money from shows cause they are forced to tour more often? If you run across one of those articles you’ll have to post it.

99. Chris Cash Says:

Lol is this subtle ether?

nah I just remember him getting clowned at one point for being extra friendly, now all of a sudden he’s being taken seriously

100. 007 Says:

Shit its best to stay Indie. them Major deals just rape

101. 007 Says:

Shit its best to stay Indie. them Major deals just rape u

102. Hopp Says:

Co-sign.

103. SeniorCivilian Says:

# KzA Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:07 pm

^I’ve wondered about this before. How long is it before there are no more albums? Record labels won’t have to sink money into a full album budget and can reap the benefits of big download sales. Plus, most iTunes using, radio listening bitches and white people don’t even pay enough attention to these artists and really only want the songs that are hot at any given time. The artists can spend more time touring and maybe even cake up more. I’m not condoning this philosophy, but it is interesting.

104. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Cypher Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Chris Cash Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:50 pm
    Ive never read a “RNC Chairman Michael Steele” comment, am I losing? (nh)

^^^^^

Lol is this subtle ether?

————————————————

Would be if it came from someone who people recognized. Coming from “Chris Cash” it’s just stupid, really.

105. Rey Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Rey: I appreciate that.

*salutes*

*pauses*

106. Chris Cash Says:

^^^^^
    excuse me for having a life buddy

107. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# hl Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:58 pm

——————————————————————-

Yeah, no worries. I’m kind of curious as to how they measure that, too. It’s not like they could get the details of every show, so it had to be a VERY educated guess or something.

108. atcq aka President of Nah Right Comment Section Says:

Rawse >

109. Cypher Says:

Chris Cash Says:
    May 5th, 2010 at 4:58 pm
    Lol is this subtle ether?

Smh… Is this what we do now? Shoulda just copped to the ether… Now you just seem suspect

110. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

113. Hopp Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

May 5th, 2010 at 5:04 pm
    I’m out.

Peace.

114. Chris Cash Says:

lol nah fam i dont have that type of flexiblity (pause) at work to participate in a full blown ethering.

115. Rey Says:

Eskay is short.

116. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

Not feeling the beat on that Ross/Jeezy collabo.I guess I`m used to that pimped MM2 vibe.Uptempo beats don`t suit officer ross well.

117. Chris Cash Says:

full blown

pause

118. Rey Says:

Alright, the tumbleweeds and crickets are barrelling towards NR.

Peace out, Nahggers.

May 5th, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Rey Says:

May 5th, 2010 at 5:07 pm
    Eskay is short.

A the fuck YO

NO HOMO

123. Nah Right » Video: Ludacris feat. Trey Songz - Sex Room (Behind The Scenes) Says:

[…] Previously: The-Dream feat. Ludacris – Love King (Remix) (Video) […]

124. Nah Right » The-Dream feat. Diddy - Champagne Says:

[…] Previously: The-Dream feat. Ludacris – Love King (Remix) (Video) […]

125. Nah Right » Video: Ludacris feat. Trey Songz - Sex Room Says:

[…] Previously: The-Dream feat. Ludacris – Love King (Remix) (Video) […]

126. Nah Right » Video: The-Dream feat. T.I. - Make Up Bag Says:

[…] Video: The-Dream feat. Ludacris – Love King (Remix) | The-Dream feat. T.I. – Make Up Bag | The-Dream feat. T.I. – […]