Video: Big K.R.I.T – Something (Trailer)

Directed by Creative Control.

The video drops Monday along with his album K.R.I.T. Wuz Here.

83 Responses to “Video: Big K.R.I.T – Something (Trailer)”

1. PHENOMENON Says:

Would any of you have a link to “You Like My Style” by Shortie No Mas??

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Plus, once you crossover, it’s dumb hard to come back.
    ========================================
    T.I. is going to witness this first hand.

3. Digital Scales Says:

Coming from a true Jay Electronica stan: That new shit he just dropped is not all that….I’m not too impressed

LF: I’m missing a gold chain, I don’t remember whens the last time I wore it but it’s not where I normally keep it..I haven’t had any crack heads in my crib either…. Could somebody have came into my crib and just taken the chain? I’m like at a lost for words right now…I don’t even know who to bark at or accuse or anything, It’s a fucking conspiracy

4. Ghost Writer Says:

So no one has the Nas and Jr Gong album? Google is probably tired of me asking (n)

5. Digital Scales Says:

# The Shot Clock Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:13 pm

and JE is on Doom’s dick on that new track.
    ____

Lol if not Nas then Priest, if not Priest then MF…I honestly don’t even mind that and I’m a Doom fan as well

6. b-ease Says:

Does Jet still do Beauty of the Week?

Nigga, page 43!

Naw man, they changed the page number. Any time I go to 7-11 to buy dutches and/or munchies I flip thru Jet for the Beauty of the Week, but its been mad difficult to find lately. Switching the page number every month and shit, wtf?

For the record tho, they’ve been having some baaaaaad broads in there the past couple of months.

7. Fresh Huxtable Says:

The-Xfacta
    5 mins ago
    Fresh Huxtable Says:

April 30th, 2010 at 4:03 pm
    Does Jet still do Beauty of the Week?

Nigga, page 43!
    i didn’t want to be the one to say I remembered the page number. If I ever made it to the league, 43 would be my jersey number in honor

8. b-ease Says:

I’m pretty sure it hasnt leaked yet dude.

9. the-xfacta Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

April 30th, 2010 at 4:15 pm
    Plus, once you crossover, it’s dumb hard to come back.
    ========================================
    T.I. is going to witness this first hand.

I hate that Weezy nigga but he’s done it successfully! People (not me) regard him as the best out now and he’s made all types of crazy music and the nigga got PICTURED kissing another man (humpin on his Daddy) and yet the nigga is like Teflon Don…

10. Dewill Says:

Does anybody got that Gill Scott Heron album?? If so link it up..

with non-queerish love,

Dewill

11. Hopp Says:

T.I. is going to witness this first hand.

T.I. ain’t quite there yet. But yes, some impact is going to happen there … Just nowhere near as big as the one 50 witnessed.

12. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

The piece the chain
    the gangsta hats
    the alligator shoes with the belt to match
    im smoking hydroponic
    california bud
    and these hoes still wanna fuck me even tho they know i sell drugs

13. b-ease Says:

Video: Lil Boosie – Top to the Bottom

hol’ up. this shit is hard as fuck.

I admitted to liking the hook in the post, but couldnt admit that I liked the song. But I think I might. SMH…

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Wayne crossed over on his own terms.

T.I. crossed over in a much more conventional way, making songs about tricking and shit like that.

15. b-ease Says:

Also, I’m pretty sure the beauty of the week was page 42, not 43.

16. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

That’s like saying Dilla is better then Timbaland

^^^^^^^^
    He is.

17. Ghost Writer Says:

b-ease Says:

April 30th, 2010 at 4:19 pm

I’m pretty sure it hasnt leaked yet dude.

Oh okay, I saw some commenters braggin’ about how dope the album is so I thought it leaked

18. Black Brokaw Says:

Def Leopard – “Pour Some Sugar On Me” (Produced by Boi-1da)

19. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Digital Scales
    0 mins ago

I would check Jay Elec or DOOM’s toilet bowl

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

That’s like saying Dilla is better then Timbaland

^^^^^^^^
    He is.
    ==========
    Ma Dukes?

21. Els Says:

# b-ease Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:19 pm

I’m pretty sure it hasnt leaked yet dude.

____

I have 7/12 of the songs, most of them leaked here

22. b-ease Says:

Hold up, hold up. That was Yelawolf singing the hook on Slim Thug’s “I Run”??? That hook was a guilty pleasure of mine (ll?).

23. b-ease Says:

I have 7/12 of the songs, most of them leaked here

Yea, he meant the album in its entirety tho.

24. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Naw, it’s 43

25. Digital Scales Says:

# Fresh Huxtable Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:23 pm

Digital Scales
    0 mins ago

I would check Jay Elec or DOOM’s toilet bowl
    ____

HAHAHA good one! I found it, that was a good one though

26. Black Brokaw Says:

Motley Crew – Hooligan’s Holiday (Produced by Boi-1da)

27. the-xfacta Says:

If you can be a rapper and kiss another man, people know it and have seen pictures and they don’t give a fuck.. You must be a good MC cause I don’t get how he didn’t get back lash forever for that… But ya young dudes now-a-day accept faggotry much more then we older heads!

28. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Cash4Gold.com

29. Black Brokaw Says:

AC/DC – “Thunder Struck” (Produced by Boi-1da)

30. b-ease Says:

@ fresh

You are correct.

31. Fresh Huxtable Says:

I would check Jay Elec or DOOM’s toilet bowl
    ____

HAHAHA good one! I found it, that was a good one though
    lol. No shots, because I heard you were seriously nice as an mc. Still haven’t gotten around to youtubing your music, though

32. ODEMIC Says:

the-xfacta Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:26 pm

co-sign, i was surprised myself.

33. Beezy Says: