Sene – Reality Bites (Mixtape)

sene-reality-bites

Something new from Blu’s Brooklyn co-conspirator.

Brooklyn buzzmaker Sene has hooked up with DJBooth.net, 2DopeBoyz, Kevin Nottingham and RubyHornet.com to bring us his latest street release, Reality Bites. The long-awaited, highly-anticipated project features 13 tracks of all-new material, including previously-featured, reader-approved leaks “Options” and “Follow Leaders.” Making guest appearances throughout the mixtape are Von Pea (of Tanya Morgan), Co$$, Tunji and Outasight. Beats come courtesy of Hannibal King, Transzformer, Jay Forbes, Terem, Insightful, Blu and Cook Classics.

Track list and download link after the jump.

Previously: Sene – QuarterWater(Anthem)…

sene-reality-bites-back

Download: Sene – Reality Bites (Mixtape)

Presented by 2dopeboyz, RubyHornet, DJBooth and KevinNottingham

49 Responses to “Sene – Reality Bites (Mixtape)”

1. b-ease Says:

Kza???

2. KzA Says:

Pls download my mixtape

3. Fresh Huxtable Says:

I remember being in the gym when Hail Mary came on. I was curling and lost count of my reps. And then I noticed that the entire weight room was lifting on beat.

4. KzA Says:

Sene = Dre + treadmill

5. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

April 27th, 2010 at 2:52 pm
    KzA Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 2:45 pm

LF: With all of the constant talk about how movies, music, and other forms of entertainment that ‘promote’ voilence lead to violent behavior, do you think that the slow but steady change from voilence based hiphop to a more feel-good type hiphop will bring a lower violent crime rate?

^If I follow your logic, then you think rap and movies are 100% to blame for crime?

Your ivory tower existence must lead to notions like this.

See: poverty.
    FTR, I dont feel that entertainment is 100% to blame for violence. not even 20%… Although sometimes I feel like it gives some crazy people (who were most likely prone to violence anyway) some creative ways to commit crimes

6. Els Says:

I want a TiRon tape

7. Rey Says:

Rappers in plaid look like extras from “Born in East L.A.”

8. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Senior Civilian, i give you propers for copping some early Nas today. You won’t regret it, if this will be your first time hearing illmatic. That’s headphones music for real

9. Tong Po Flo Says:

Sene got that Twilight New Moon skin tone roffle

10. mcb Says:

REy
    Rappers in plaid look like extras from “Born in East L.A.”

YOu ain’t been noticing. it’s the new shit. Cam’Ron Clipse, everyone is wearing that shit, maybe not this style but that jazz is coming back.

11. onemoodydude Says:

This mixtape artwork looks like the AIDS posters you used to see back in the day in the community clinic… Bad Idea.

12. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Word or going on a long ride that’ll take a hour or so

13. Beezy Says:

this dude weighs like 180, no weight that’s featherweight kZa

14. KzA Says:

oneitchydude Says:

April 27th, 2010 at 3:01 pm

speak for yourself..

15. Beezy Says:

^by whom exactly?

16. SeniorCivilian Says:

# Fresh Huxtable Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 2:59 pm

^No I just didn’t have a physical copy. I’ve got that whole album memorized including the talking on the intro. Hell I wrote an english paper on Illmatic earlier this year. Although I realize the comment you were replying to combined with me not recognizing those lyrics makes me look like a rap scrub.

17. Chief Ali Says:

i don’t even have to hear a single lyric or melody

i hate this shit already

18. Rey Says:

# mcb Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:00 pm

REy
    Rappers in plaid look like extras from “Born in East L.A.”

No, I noticed it in the Popeye’s video from Cam & Thorntons, but it wasn’t until Kevin Durant was wearing one in a post-game press conference that i realized how out of hand the shit is.

Still, if we’re going from 1987’s tight ass jeans (nh) to the early 90s plaid, maybe we can get back to people dressing like they have a fuckin’ clue, ie 96, 97.

(there’s no need to bring back cross colors)

why do people try to make conversation in the mens room.

20. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Big probably had some of the best first bars of any rapper ever-

“Who the f*** is this, paging me at…”
    “to all the ladies in the place with style and grace”
    “you ain’t never been as broke as me…”
    “first things first”
    “B-I-G, p-o, p-p-a, no info for the, DEA”
    “I been had skills, crystal spills”
    “it was all a dream, I used to read word up magazine”

21. Rey Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:03 pm

why do people try to make conversation in the mens room.

Well, in your case, I assume it’s haggling over the price of Glory Hole admission.

i don’t even have to hear a single lyric or melody

i hate this shit already

^ lol, you listened ?… ha.

^ speaking of glory holes… its one of the better methods of degrading women.

24. Beezy Says:

I love when it rains so I can stunt with my Pasotti Ombrelli Umbrella.

Get like me.

25. KzA Says:

Rey Says:

April 27th, 2010 at 3:04 pm
    # cOLD Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:03 pm

why do people try to make conversation in the mens room.

owwwwwwww

26. SeniorCivilian Says:

# KzA Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:03 pm

oneitchydude Says:

April 27th, 2010 at 3:01 pm

speak for yourself..
    ^Lol. That guy has moved on to crabs. check the name.

27. Rey Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:05 pm

^ speaking of glory holes… its one of the better methods of degrading women.

LOL.. *cOLD matrix dodges shots fired* Nice. (nh)

28. Beezy Says:

with custom chestnut shaft. no homo.

29. Windy City Villian Says:

I sat down to listen to that B.o.B. album last night…and seriously…that shit is Black Eyed Peas kinds of sugery and corny. Some of the most shameless attempts at blatant pop appeal in recent memory. That song Magic is worst than anything even made by Flo Rida…straight up and down sorority house…and not the AKAs or the Deltas…this is some “Becky and Amber from Tri-Delts in baggy (cause their assless) cotton booty shorts with their letters on the back, I just popped an Adderall to help me study oh my god I heard Megan got trashed and let four of the Pikes run a train on her” music…

30. Beezy Says:

damn Rey that was potent [||]….LMAO

31. KzA Says:

who in the fuck customizes an umbrella?

32. Fresh Huxtable Says:

@Civilian–it was no shots. I just realize that there’s so much music, there’s some albums that I might hold near and dear that someone will hear for the first time today, and vice versa. I heard Breaking Atoms years after it came out, and was amazed.

In NY before Julianni shut down the sex shops, I spent a small fortune sucking on a supple red nipple (I know filthy)… for atleast an hour. Thats inserting 5 bucks like ever 5 mins.

34. Rey Says:

# Windy City Villian Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Oh God.. I was thinking of copping too..

35. KzA Says:

lolol @ Windy City

adderall tho >>>

LOL.. *cOLD matrix dodges shots fired* Nice. (nh)

damn Rey that was potent [||]….LMAO

^ oh stop, it was not that potent. very inconclusive iyam.

37. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

who in the fuck customizes an umbrella?

^when you rock your camo hats, are they snap back or fitted?

exactly.

38. KzA Says:

*skips pasts cOLDs comment*

39. onemoodydude Says:

KzA Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:03 pm
    oneitchydude Says:

April 27th, 2010 at 3:01 pm

speak for yourself..

(Ol Dirty Bastard Voice) “I aint gon lie, I aint gon lie… I got burnt by gonorrhea a couple times…”*ODB RTT36C face*

40. lil mane young Says:

on some real shit,
    that amy winehouse album “back to black”
    is better than the crack she hit rock bottom with.

41. SeniorCivilian Says:

# Windy City Villian Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

^Damn, quite the indictment. I really only bought because B.o.B. vs. Bobby Ray and Who the Fuck Is B.o.B. are both my shit. Not to mention that even though it’s pop bullshit, dude has definitely mastered the craft.

42. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Lil Mane Young
    0 mins ago
    on some real shit,
    that amy winehouse album “back to black”
    is better than the crack she hit rock bottom with.
    cosign. Even though it’s derivative, the album is incredible, maybe flawless

43. lil mane young Says:

Afeni Shakur Davis, 63, of 2630 E. 77 St. in Lumberton, faces one count each of felony possession of marijuana, simple possession of a controlled substance and maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance.

^smh @ america’s phony drug war and “policies”

44. SeniorCivilian Says:

# Fresh Huxtable Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:07 pm

^Word. Not so much on here, but I stay telling people to listen to Hell Hath No Fury and they never fucking do. These rap blogs hold the last remnants of good hip hop.

45. lil mane young Says:

# Fresh Huxtable Says:
    April 27th, 2010 at 3:10 pm

Lil Mane Young
    0 mins ago
    on some real shit,
    that amy winehouse album “back to black”
    is better than the crack she hit rock bottom with.
    cosign. Even though it’s derivative, the album is incredible, maybe flawless

^co.sign Flawless

that album gives me the chills everytime i hear it.

46. b-ease Says:

cosign. Even though it’s derivative, the album is incredible, maybe flawless

Agreed.

47. Tong Po Flo Says:

^by whom exactly?

^ His momma of course

48. lil mane young Says:

These rap blogs hold the last remnants of good hip hop

^ word

49. Nah Right » Co$$ feat. Reks & Naledge - Now Till Infinity Says:

[…] by the dopeboyz, PONY, Crooks & Castles. Other appearances by Blu, Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Sene, Wrekonize and Shawn […]