Lupe Fiasco ft. Alicia Keys – Love Letter To The Beat (Prod. by Chad Hugo)

alicia-keys-all-star

According to Illy, Alicia worked with Chad on this for her ’07 album As I Am, but it never saw the light of day. Now it has somehow made it’s way to Lupe.

Lupe Fiasco ft. Alicia Keys – Love Letter To The Beat (Prod. by Chad Hugo)

61 Responses to “Lupe Fiasco ft. Alicia Keys – Love Letter To The Beat (Prod. by Chad Hugo)”

1. Smooth Says:

OMG
    IM ABOUT TO JIZZ MYSELF!!!!
    LUPE X CHAD HUGO X ALICIA
    NO HOMO

2. Patron James Says:

word is beyonce let eminem hit in 2001

3. mr. vengeance Says:

lupe stans should all be offed immediately

4. Patron James Says:

fuck lupe
    i bet this nigga will cry again since this shit got leaked

5. hl Says:

This is wack. Cmon Lupe. You can do better than this. Dead all this pop shit.

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

_______________________________________this shit aint half bad

7. Special Fr3D AKA Rico Says:

lol at the Guru cut off jeans. lookin like Tobias from Arrested Development. #noshotswhatsoever

8. Mr.Londoner Says:

=========================

where you hear that at?

11. Patron James Says:

Mr.Londoner Says:

April 25th, 2010 at 7:09 pm
    Unexpected leaks >>>

take that faggotry to rapradar

12. Special Fr3D AKA Rico Says:

Special Fr3D AKA Rico Says:
    April 25th, 2010 at 7:06 pm

^ the story was sad though. #rip

13. Shooter Says:

out of all the stans, Lupe stans are some of the corniest

14. Patron James Says:

WilliamJacob Says:

April 25th, 2010 at 7:11 pm
    word is beyonce let eminem hit in 2001

=========================

where you hear that at?

theneptunes. org/beyonce-dated-pharrelldated-pharrell/

15. sleep Says:

Mike pelfrey I see you

16. The Truth... Says:

# Smooth Says:

Jay and Bey stay brainwashing the youth
    ______________________

^^ Finally…..keep a clear vision homie.

17. The Truth... Says:

>>> Cmon Lupe. You can do better than this.

^^ Uh…no. He sucks.

18. SeniorCivilian Says:

Word is there’s a sex tape of Beyonce and Ron Jeremy.
    #JustSayin’

19. 5V Says:

the link from the neptune fansite goes to whosdatingwho, which is not a legit source for dating, at all.

20. hl Says:

>>> Cmon Lupe. You can do better than this.

^^ Uh…no. He sucks.

lol…cmon man, dude can rap well.

21. hl Says:

>>> Cmon Lupe. You can do better than this.

^^ Uh…no. He sucks.

lol…cmon man, dude can rap well.

22. Tong Po Flo Says:

word is beyonce like bow wow hit in 01′

23. Tong Po Flo Says:

let > like

24. joffe jo Says:

word is beyonce and lady gaga were scissoring in the dressing room at thier last video shoot

25. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Shooter Says:
    April 25th, 2010 at 7:13 pm

out of all the stans, Lupe stans are some of the corniest
    ——————————————–

LOL yep. He’s good, but his hardcore fans and some of his own comments almost make you want to hate him.

26. Shooter Says:

haha

scissor me timbers (c) South Park

27. joffe jo Says:

scissor me timbers (c) South Park

^^^^^

lol

28. SeniorCivilian Says:

Chad Hugo and Pharrell should not be allowed to work separately. They’re so much better together (absolutely not).

29. Shooter Says:

^^ Uh…no. He sucks.

lol…cmon man, dude can rap well.

word

its funny how everyone acts as if hes completely fallen off even though he’s yet to put out a wack album

30. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Never mind prenup. Marriage is an outdated institution that has no real need in modern society other than to royally fuck one of the partners over [the better one].

Laws, and the general nature of marriage made more sense when women were marginalized in society. When jobs were harder to come by, when society made it out that their lives should revolve around a family.

Couples should always keep finances separate, only changing that when it’s time to start a family. Then by necessity you both have to invest in the same things. Marriages should disappear, and if one gets one a prenup is a must. A reasonable woman should know that sometimes people grow apart. That’s not cynical, it’s logical, and anything else is naive.

31. hl Says:

Well I did think the second album was half weak half dope. But yeah, too many good songs to call it wack. I don’t know about this new one though. It very well might be terrible.

32. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Word is Beyonce let Sisco hit in 2008. And that’s no typo.

33. Shooter Says:

It very well might be terrible

lol pretty much, but I wont call it ’til I’ve heard it

34. hl Says:

lol pretty much, but I wont call it ’til I’ve heard it

Yeah, me neither. I’m still interested to see how it turns out.

35. Black Brokaw Says:

^ you sound like a reasonable woman.

36. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Hey, if it fails at least he put out a good mixtape in the process.

37. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Black Brokaw Says:
    April 25th, 2010 at 7:40 pm

^ you sound like a reasonable woman.
    ————————————

ROFL, I have no good response to that.

38. hl Says:

“I’m Beaming” is fire. Not feeling the other leaks (nh).

39. AmpGeez aka Your Mother's "Friend" Says:

Shining Down was dope too

40. Shooter Says:

Lupus just needs to chill on the corny, Linkin Park-esque rock/rap hybrids and he’ll be good

41. PW Says:

This track fails.

It sounds umixed too. They did good to not put this out.

42. Shooter Says:

oh yeh and if your reading this Lupe, this song is fucking wack.

43. PW Says:

Wasalu should leave this track in the cellar where it belongs.

44. sleep Says:

»»»»»Bitches with low sex drive

45. AmpGeez aka Your Mother's "Friend" Says:

Dumb people don’t like Lupe.

No shots at dumb people.

Somebody has to put ketchup and pickles on my quarter pounder

46. SeniorCivilian Says:

Shining Down and I’m Beamin’ are both sick. I don’t know what you guys are on (nhjic). Plus Enemy of the State is one of the best mixtapes to come out in the last two years. And I’m not even a huge of Lupe.

47. SeniorCivilian Says:

Edit: And I’m not even a huge fan of Lupe.

48. AmpGeez aka Your Mother's "Friend" Says:

Sleep
    1 min ago
    »»»»»Bitches with low sex drive
    ————————————-
    the absolute worst…next to bitches who can’t orgasm

49. hl Says:

The mixtape was ill, but we know Lupe can rap. Shining Down was corny.

50. Hopp Says:

Shining Down was dope too

Better track I heard so far leading up to this next album. Big mistake if that track doesn’t make the final cut.

51. hl Says:

Shining Down sounded like something B.O.B. would rock with. And I don’t mean that in a nice way.

52. Hopp Says:

I’ve heard > I heard

53. SeniorCivilian Says:

# Hopp Says:
    April 25th, 2010 at 8:10 pm

Shining Down was dope too

^It came out so long ago, and as far as I know wasn’t that successful, so I doubt it will.

54. Shooter Says:

Shining Down was corny.

thats the Mathew Santos effect

55. Hopp Says:

I doubt it too, only reason why I mentioned it not making the cut. But I’m still hoping. Maybe as a Bonus Track. It’d be better than nothing.

56. sleep Says:

Most women go their whole life with having a orgasm. Orgasm and cumming is 2 different things ypungin

57. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

SMH @ any nigga who thinks Hov is the first to smash B

58. Rome Says:

WTF happened to Lupe?

I’m Beaming was hot…..stick to the formula nigga!!!

59. Jim Costas Says:

does this shit say chad hugo

60. Lupe Fiasco feat. Alicia Keys – Love Letter To The Beat (Prod. by Chad Hugo) « Find Your Lane Says:

[…] Here’s Lupe changin up the flow, teaming up with Alicia Keys. Some are gonna hate on the flow, some will enjoy. Such is life. Honestly, we all have our own styles, stop hating if you aren’t feeling something – the world doesn’t revolve around you… There’s 7 billion other people here too. Link provided by Nah Right. […]

61. Nah Right » Video: Lupe Fiasco - I’m Beamin Says:

[…] Previously: Lupe Fiasco ft. Alicia Keys – Love Letter To The Beat (Prod. by Chad Hugo) […]