Audio: Lloyd Banks – Power 99 Interview & Freestyle

Banks chops it up with Cosmic Kev of Philly’s Power 99. After the jump he goes in.

63 Responses to “Audio: Lloyd Banks – Power 99 Interview & Freestyle”

1. Hi Hater! Says:

BANKS Killed It!!!

HFM2

2. Joe 88 Says:

“I got girls with weaves, girls without it
    she like “this songs mine” i’m like hmmm I doubt it”

3. Beezy Says:

I fuck with the whole Young Money…Kat Stacks
    Weezy isn’t good without the syrup…Flapjacks

#FakeDrakePunchlines

4. Charles Oakley Says:

# Hi Hater! Says:
    April 24th, 2010 at 8:26 pm

BANKS Killed It!!!

HFM2
    Bye, Banks

5. slightbias Says:

be that way sometimes >>>

6. slightbias Says:

*takes final vodka shot* *waits for ride to the bars* a few G’s of dem blue trees

7. Tong Po Flo Says:

I really find it hard to understand this line of thinking. So you’re going to download what isn’t true hiphop, in your opinion? And that’s your way of meting out idk, some form of vigilante justice? I’m give this nigga money, but not this one? So wait, you’re fixing hiphop? This is all about making hiphop better. My bad, I think I typed my way into the answer, it all makes sense now. *Is on prescription strength sarcasm.*

^ I don’t download albums, I download singles I BUY albums that’ what I mean by supporting good music. I don’t know too much about Roc but from the songs I haven’t heard from him Marcberg is worth the buy, I know a lot about Skyzoo (nh) he’s a good emcee but I haven’t copped (meaning bought) The Salvation yet, I will probably get both at the same time. Both artist make good music too me, Roc might be about them coke raps but so is Rae and he makes dope music (no pun intended) so I would put Skyzoo/Roc in the same category of good music, good not meaning righteous good meaning fresh, copy?

8. Ant Says:

Didnt Budden use that coldplay sample from the BOB song

9. hl Says:

OKC is making LA look silly right now.

10. Shooter Says:

female commentators <<<

11. joffe jo Says:

Really shooter no sexism but uhhh they need to save the female commentators for the wnba, let them do the interviews and shit on the sideline for nba

12. 911 Says:

Daps TPF, I lost interest in the debate I wanted to have. I see your point though. Do I believe you, no. Nor do I believe much of what’s typed here, so that’s not an indictment on you. It’s all apart of the game. One big charade, if you will.

I made a million dollars (more or less) yesterday.

13. Shooter Says:

the fuck is kobe doing

14. 40 Inc Says:

DJ toomp is a fuckin idiot

slaughter Dre and quik? GTFOH

15. 911 Says:

Shooter
    3 mins ago
    the fuck is kobe doing

NOT aging in turtle years.

16. hl Says:

Kenny & Barkley >>>> Avery & Jalen Rose

17. Shooter Says:

Medvedenko > Artest

Mark Madsen > Artest

18. rocstar Says:

hl Says:

April 24th, 2010 at 10:59 pm
    Kenny & Barkley >>>> Avery & Jalen Rose

and its not even close

19. SuperCommenter BK Strong Says:

Barkley is the John Madden of the NBA

20. Danbury Says:

They need to bring back the Gary Payton/Chris Webber/Ahmad show.

21. Shooter Says:

Deja vu of Kobe vs Pistons in ’04, getting shut the fuck down

22. sleep Says:

Kobe is injured give him break

23. sleep Says:

Jalen rose seem like he’s trying too hard to sound smart. Just chill nigga ur analysis basketball not literature

24. Black Brokaw Says:

why isn’t the nba as thrilling as it was back in the 90’s?

25. Shooter Says:

Avery should embrace the fact that he sounds like a pimp more

26. Danbury Says:

Sampling Coldplay is corny.

27. PW Says:

I fucked your girl. I get money. I smoke weed.

I am Wiz Khalifa.

28. verses Says:

Someone tell me what this grown man rap collective that Dallas Penn is organising is about?

*waits for response*

30. verses Says:

911
    2 mins ago

^> biases personified.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Explain?

Actually fuck it, couldn’t give a shit.

*goes back to drinking beers in the afternoon*

31. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

OKC>>>>>>>>

32. PW Says:

*goes back to drinking beers in the afternoon*

Wait…you on the underside of the earth?

33. hl Says:

why isn’t the nba as thrilling as it was back in the 90’s?

It is IMO.

34. Shooter Says:

I fucked your girl. I get money. I smoke weed.

timeless.

35. hl Says:

Paul Peirce >>>

36. Tong Po Flo Says:

I made a million dollars (more or less) yesterday.

^ Lol yeah you right tho, I do say that I will cop some albums but never do unless I’m real hyped about a album I wanted Maxwells album for the longest but still haven’t copped or listened to any of the unleaked songs, Distant Relatives, I’m going to cop that first day tho

37. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ rofflespeare

38. Shooter Says:

renegades that’ll peel ya back like new hundreds

39. Tong Po Flo Says:

I fuck with the whole Young Money…Kat Stacks
    Weezy isn’t good without the syrup…Flapjacks

#FakeDrakePunchlines

^ lol

I’m what latins call the mothafuckin’ sun….fuego
    Ya Miss wanna blow me outta nowhere….tornado

40. PW Says:

Is nah bein ghacked? What’s up with the white box?

41. hl Says:

What is Big Ben (nh) getting suspended for? I’m confused.

42. Tong Po Flo Says:

What is Big Ben (nh) getting suspended for? I’m confused

^ For smashin’ random broads that are in half-comas

43. Ant Says:

I fuck with the whole Young Money…Kat Stacks
    Weezy isn’t good without the syrup…Flapjacks

lol

44. hl Says:

What is Big Ben (nh) getting suspended for? I’m confused

^ For smashin’ random broads that are in half-comas

lol…I was watching Outside the Lines and they been talking about the situation for like 30 minutes and they still aint mentioned that. I’m still confused though. Why he aint being charged with anything?

45. Rome Says:

Mayweather or Mosley

Who y’all got?

46. Charles Oakley Says:

My middle name must be fuck you, cuz everytime I walk by niggas be like “fuck you”

47. Joe 88 Says:

I got what you need, the fetti & the cheese, the moola & the guap

48. Mr.Londoner Says:

I run the game.. Kenyan

#FakeDrakePunchlines

49. mailman Says:

plk all the way my man lloyd banks bbb!!!!

50. Tong Po Flo Says:

Ya girl said she wants to pick my brain….egyptian

#FakeDrakePunchlines

51. Mag Says:

that’s cause he has the complection for the protection… I’m sure the NFL payed them off.
    That mike vick shit was a nation wide front paper story big Ben gets burried in the sports section.

52. Scholar Says:

This guy Banks is Jim Jones after Ballin’ types of gassed over this Beamer Benz or Bently shit…hes starting to think people actually give a shit about him

53. mailman Says:

Scholar ur just a jealous hater!

54. k-rob Says:

still cant believe this site still hates on real rap, yet try to sound like yall have knowledge of the genre.
    anyone hating n this guy right now is really lame and i really wonder who is you favorite rapper not county Jay-z.dude is mad because dude has a hit single and he riding his wave? what is a artiste suppose to do?
    do yall know how difficult it is to make a hit especially in a country where rnb rules.you so called rap nigga better stop hating and support or this shit will be extinct soon and then we can be justin bieber fans.lol

55. mailman Says:

c/s

56. moresickaMC Says:

LLoyd Banks > Jadakiss

for the past 2 yrs or so

57. mailman Says:

jada cant be cant be compared hi last album was to dope!

58. rdawodu Says:

Cold Corner

59. mailman Says:

this the only song he had punchlines in the whole mixtape

60. Macson Escobar Says:

FHM > HFM

i mean “$”

;)

61. MC Says:

Definitely true. You would think they woulda learned by now to keep it humble. BUT, the difference btwn Banks and Jones is Banks actually has talent. Jones success was based 10% on his charisma, and 90% on Max B.

62. sealsaa Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Banks=rap’s Tracy Mcgrady. Had a spark when he started, but now…

He ethered himself by allowing his career to take a back seat to 50’s, who clearly had no staying power.

63. Lloyd Banks – Power99 Freestyle « Knuckles Hamilton Says:

[…] copping this the first day it drops. Its gonna be a hot summer! You can watch the whole interview here, and listen/download the freestyle below. […]