Video: TV Ad for Jay-Z’s Broadway Show “Fela!”

Spotted at WOOOHA

Previously: Jay-Z @ Fela! Opening on Broadway (Video)

24 Responses to “Video: TV Ad for Jay-Z’s Broadway Show “Fela!””

1. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

smartsexyrichcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/ravensimoneb.jpg

i’d jerk off with sandpaper before i’d dig into that.

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

________________________________________________SAY no, To FAT PUSSY.

3. b-ease Says:

Fela was an ill dude.

RIGZ Says:

April 22nd, 2010 at 10:10 am
    Land, you listen to that Marcy, or just skim through it..?

Thoughts..?

Yo Rigz, could you shoot that Roc Marciano tape to me fam? artivous@gmail.com

4. Beezy Says:

McDonald’s and Brittany Spears = a generation of whores with phatties

Fela was an ill dude.

^ yea he was, didn’t he die from the monster.

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    April 22nd, 2010 at 10:10 am
    atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:
    April 22nd, 2010 at 10:08 am
    white women head is overrated.

I got head from feinds that was better than the white head peice I got.

(cam voice)
    ….You’a Nasty nigga, B.

__________________________________________SHOUTOUT:
    Spanish broads that LOVE pitbulls.
    you bitches are a trip, the dog damn near as big as your ass, cussin @ the dog in spanish & shit & get pissed when the dog dont know what the fuck that means.

7. landlord Says:

Joe 88 Says:

April 22nd, 2010 at 10:07 am
    white women head is overrated.

I got head from feinds that was better than the white head peice I got.

—————–

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy Says:
    April 22nd, 2010 at 10:12 am
    McDonald’s and Brittany Spears = a generation of whores with phatties

*pukes*

10. London Bloke Says:

& shit & get pissed when the dog dont know what the fuck that means.

LOLOLOL

11. kevfrescura de talco Says:

roffle! is this about homegirl who got her face ripped off?

Brittany did have a lil cuff tho.

but Alexis Texas Goat snowbunny with phatty.

13. Chief Ali Says:

they our women but we keep calling them bitches…niggas is lost

*daps all*

14. RIGZ Says:

B-Ease no probs gimme a sec

15. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

April 22nd, 2010 at 10:13 am
    im starting a new crew its called
    G.M.R Crew
    Grown Man Rap Crew
    Sean price
    Roc marciano
    Mayhem lauren

soo no random axe?

——————

say it ain’t so. random axe was still on the way last time i heard.

16. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 22nd, 2010 at 10:12 am
    # RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 22nd, 2010 at 10:05 am

atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:
    April 22nd, 2010 at 10:04 am

white woman w/ bubble > black chicks just saying
    ————————————————–

Yep.

Jaimie Koeppe FTW
    ——————————————

3.bp.blogspot.com/_hSAR4GFIOfM/SNxO-_N1-CI/AAAAAAAAAGI/FMSi9q4OELE/s1600-h/jaime5.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com/_hSAR4GFIOfM/SNxO-oNtO9I/AAAAAAAAAGA/2B__MPf582A/s1600-h/jaime4.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com/_hSAR4GFIOfM/SNxO9yWss5I/AAAAAAAAAFo/VCANntiCDsY/s1600-h/jaime.jpg

Yea thats a good piece of snow.

17. landlord Says:

RIGZ

i skimmed through most of it and listenend to a few of them …

he sounds almost like raekwon mixed with Capone mixed with Prodigy when they were all younger… beats sounded almost Liquid Swordsish … what year is that from?… i liked it …

18. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

CS88 pointed out something.\

Spanish bitches are THE GOAT.

Cook
    Clean
    Sex
    Body
    Vagina size (not length, but width)
    Questionable, but reasonable credit.

They win b

19. Troyvul Says:

April 22nd, 2010 at 10:11 am
    smartsexyrichcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/ravensimoneb.jpg

i’d jerk off with sandpaper before i’d dig into that.
    Lol..but you stay saying suspect things

20. illuminati by nature Says:

the Army released a survey, this week, that said that nearly 30% of american adults are too fat for military service, and that 40% of the kids in american schools (in 39 states) are considered “overweight or obese”…fast food and lack of activity is killing this country…real talk…if you don’t believe me, look at a tv show or a movie from the 70s- pretty much everybody was skinny as fuck, lol…when i went to school in the 80s/90s, there was a couple of fat kids in my class, but when I went to my son’s honor roll assembly a few months back, it was looking like the tryouts for “Young Biggie” on “Sky’s the Limit”

21. Joe 88 Says:

>so you get head from fiends, but you clown niggas for picking up hoes on the stroll? … you need more consistency … or honesty

1. I was 15 at the time, nowhere near as smart or as strong a individual as I am now. It was peer pressure from niggas I was hustling wit. As a child, I thought like a child, now i’m grown, and I would never get top from a crack fiend, only e poppers, malt liquor sippers, and weed heads, lol

2. No, I don’t “clown” niggas for picking up hoes, I clown there addiction to poon (no shots @ niggas) that they are willing to take those type of chances as an adult. I joke cOLD cause he brought some pussy ON HIS WAY TO GET SOME FREE PUSSY. That’s my dude, but that was a funny story, i’m laughing just thinking abou it

22. RIGZ Says:

what year is that from?…

im saying though…lol

the shits from 2010 lol…

23. baby jesus Says:

Spanish bitches are THE GOAT

goes without saying

24. ODEMIC Says:

some dude got arrested down here for fucking a pig.