Video: Hustles w/ Russells (Ep. 6)

Call the driver! We’ll talk about it in the back of the Maybach…

*dying* at Affion’s break-dance entrance.

36 Responses to “Video: Hustles w/ Russells (Ep. 6)”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

_________________________________________________________SOLAR=Cocksucker.

2. Harlem World Says:

*makes c-section bird call*
    *summons lurkers and regulars and mid regulars to shit on rosenberg* nhjic

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

lol, @ rush (orig)

4. Mag Says:

Rosenberg is the Perez Hilton of hip hop blogs.

leave it at that.

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

@Rosenbergradio Homeboy, that Jewish Hip-Hop nerd shtick will only take you so far before cats realize you’re a lame.
    8 minutes ago via web

News Flash @Rosenbergradio, you don’t deserve to be here. You corny. If Ciph & Ebro didn’t hold your hand you’d be back in DC dropping fries
    14 minutes ago via web

@Rosenbergradio needs to go back to shamelessly promoting his self.

@CombatJack gave you a pass but you don’t want @NahRight to go in on you
    17 minutes ago via web

lmmfao

SHOUTOUT Amp.

6. nation Says:

Crazy, not that I don’t enjoy all the first comments you’ve gained today… but aren’t you some sort of account of some kind? don’t you have… well, accounting to do?

7. Troyvul Says:

Kza ether

nahright.com/2010/04/16/ti-discusses-king-uncaged/

It started when a commentor during the night shift, plotted to take down “weak commentors” Rey and Kza, Kza caught word and then Bx Blue (agitator) showed up mid-afternoon

8. landlord Says:

LOL @ Twitter Warfare… yall niggas is a trip …

9. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

accountant*

10. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

nation Says:
    April 21st, 2010 at 5:42 pm

what, u want me to send u an invoice?

11. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

nah needs a golden comment archive or some shit. if we can find out how it’ll make eskay more money maybe he’ll co-siggy.

12. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:
    April 21st, 2010 at 5:43 pm
    accountant*

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

13. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ twitter wars.

keep going………………..

(n)

14. the real truth Says:

Kza ether

nahright.com/2010/04/16/ti-discusses-king-uncaged/

*Dies*

15. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

April 21st, 2010 at 5:44 pm
    nation Says:
    April 21st, 2010 at 5:42 pm

what, u want me to send u an invoice?

————–

we might as well send eskay one for all this payola we’re making him right now.

16. Jersey*made*me Says:

*****

*dead* @ this sounding like a movie script.

17. NovemberEnd Says:

accountant*
    ^^^^^
    LOL

18. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Kza ether

nahright.com/2010/04/16/ti-discusses-king-uncaged/

*daps*

19. Troyvul Says:

*dead* @ this sounding like a movie script.
    bringing niggas up to speed lol

20. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

I think it might be a good idea for eskay, dre, or nation to post a response to Rosenberg on behalf of the commenters here. Maybe tomorrow or something.

A more formal one. Dude completely misrepresented the entire site with his comments. I don’t think he understands how the community here works.

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

IT WAS A SAD DAY FOR ME TO GET CONFIRMATION ON THE DEATH OF A MAN WHO I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL MY BROTHER, KEITH ELAM, BETTER KNOWN AS GURU OF THE LEGENDARY GANG STARR.

FROM 1988-2004, WE EXPERIENCED SO MUCH SUCCESS TOGETHER THAT WE WERE ABLE TO EXPAND OUR BUSINESSES INDEPENDENTLY AND GIVE EACH OTHER WHAT GURU CALLED “CREATIVE SPACE”, BEFORE PLANNING TO REUNITE FOR OUR 7TH LP WHEN THE TIME WAS RIGHT. TRAGICALLY, WE WILL NEVER REACH THAT DAY.

I’VE BEEN ASKED TO COMMENT ON A LETTER SPEAKING ILL OF ME WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY WRITTEN BY GURU IN HIS DYING DAYS. ALL I WILL SAY ABOUT IT IS THAT OUR TIME TOGETHER WAS BEAUTIFUL, WE BUILT A HIP HOP LEGACY TOGETHER, AND NO ONE CAN RE-WRITE HISTORY OR TAKE AWAY MY LOVE FOR HIM. ONE THING I WOULD NEVER DO IS PLAY AROUND WITH THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS LIFE.

I WILL CELEBRATE GURU’S LIFE… I WILL HONOR HIS MEMORY… I WILL GRIEVE WITH THE ELAM FAMILY OVER HIS UNTIMELY DEATH… I WILL REMEMBER THE GANG STARR FOUNDATION AND ALL OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF GANG STARR WHO CAME BEFORE ME – WE ALL KNOW EACH OTHER… MOSTLY, I WILL CHERISH EVERYTHING WE CREATED TOGETHER AS GANG STARR, FOREVER. I’M GONNA MISS HEARING HIS SIGNATURE MONOTONE VOICE WHEN HE WALKS IN THE ROOM, BUT THE SONGS WILL ALWAYS BRING IT BACK TO ME….HIS RHYME FLOWS WERE INSANE, AND I WILL NEVER REMOVE HIM FROM MY HEART AND SOUL…….REST IN PEACE TO THE MAN WHO FELT “SATISFACTION FROM THE STREET CROWD REACTION” … I LOVE YOU GOO…….DJ PREMIER

22. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Bx Blue Says:

April 16th, 2010 at 1:35 pm
    lol at Kza thinking conversing with people in the comments section makes him a “cool kid”

But I’m happy for you. Your whole life you were the little runt misfit who always got slapped around and bullied buy bigger tougher people. Now you get on this site and find acceptance and more importantly people here can’t slap you and run your pockets. Now for once in your misreable life you can puff out your lil chest without the fear if being slapped around. I’m proud of you lil guy.

No shots, of course

*dead* @ no shots. lol

23. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

–that wont be needed.

24. landlord Says:

i know CS88 got some loot… but aint nan nigga gonna tell me he’s actually an accountant… im not buying that

25. Joe 88 Says:

I don’t think he understands how the community here works.

^majority of the artist don’t, they only read the threads there in and get mad when we f5 f5 nigga reload and go to there thread speaking on stuff from earlier threads, or we just decide to roast the person the thread is based apon, dead or alive (no shots)

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    April 21st, 2010 at 5:50 pm

There It Is (q: Run-DMC)

27. Special Fr3D AKA Rico Says:

I want to hear a DJ Premier and Gucci Mane song. And Gucci on “Dat New New” remix. *goes back to lurking*

28. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

lol no way this is still being discussed

I blame you troy

29. MiamiDaze Says:

why rosenberg mad? Stay in your lane and don’t worry about these here internets.

30. Jersey*made*me Says:

Rosenberg is a fucking douchebag.I tried to listen to that show once on the strength of Cipha and it was gawd awful,fucking terrible. He’s a shock value type that toes the line on decency and came across as very condescending. Who the fuck is HE to pass judgement on ANYBODY? Jews are so hypocritical,smh.

31. Joe 88 Says:

@ Kev

that was the knockout blow (n) he said some stuff after that that was just overkill, lol @ niggas cheering KzA on at first

32. SeniorCivilian Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 21st, 2010 at 5:47 pm

*****

*dead* @ this sounding like a movie script.
    ^INT. Basment Computer ‘Putin room.

33. Troyvul Says:

I blame you troy
    roffle…..it cant be placed on me holmes. lol

34. Mook Says:

Just to let y’all know commenters isn’t what makes this site so popular. Please kill your weak ass ego now.

35. Macson Escobar Says:

THX DJ PREMIER FOR THAT PIECE OF LOVE !!!

Gangstarr 4 Ever !!

GURU R.I.P !

36. paxprime Says:

Offishitiously off the grid and on to grind..
    Peace Eskay, Gangstar Forever
    shredit travis barker shit
    sincerely yours (hiphop, notthenet)
    paxprime…