YelaWolf – Ain’t Going Out Like That

yelawolf

The first leak off Peter Rosenberg’s official Cypress Hill “best of” mixtape called The Uprising, featuring new cuts, classics and original covers from the likes of Jim Jones, Asher Roth, Homeboy Sandman, The LOX and others. Peter will also be hosting the Cypress Hill/Diamond District show on Thursday night at S.O.B.’s

YelaWolf – Ain’t Going Out Like That | Mediafire

Cypress Hill’s “Rise Up” is in stores on 4/20.

Previously: Yelawolf Photoshoot for Trunk Muzik (Video)

239 Responses to “YelaWolf – Ain’t Going Out Like That”

1. PsicoMagia Says:

rosenberg goes dumb hard for white rappers…iaintsayin butimsayin..*camtrumagface*

2. Rome Says:

Fuck is up with all these rappers skipping Toronto on their tour dates?

3. verses Says:

Peter Rosenberg’s official Cypress Hill “best of” mixtape called The Uprising,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sponsored by Mossad (c) Bol

4. PsicoMagia Says:

w that said i do think yelawolf is dope for havin his own authentic style

5. Rome Says:

# verses Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 12:59 am

Peter Rosenberg’s official Cypress Hill “best of” mixtape called The Uprising,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sponsored by Mossad (c) Bol

*ddead*

6. Barbecue Tee Says:

New phone, bad internet access on Nah. fml *can’t comment all day & night* and this “qwerty” board is awful. *Has to do better to keep up with Nahggas*

7. Skinny Says:

Yellow fever >>>>>>>>>> YelaWolf

8. Instru-mental Says:

Clipse – Footsteps >>>

9. Els Says:

Yelawolf is one rapper I do not see the appeal to at all

10. Skinny Says:

Mello Yello >>>>>>>>>> YelaWolf

11. Shawty S.O. Says:

Kush & OJ < Burn After Rolling unfortunetly.. dissapointed, until the next tape, Flight School stays the one and only classic in his whole catalog

12. Youn Says:

YelaDuck > YelaWolf

13. solley420 Says:

YELLER… Yela is on another level. Listnen to TRUNK MUZIK. BAMA

14. rex hussla Says:

Amanda Flowers, a 24-year-old from Manchester, claims that a Wii Fit injury has turned her into a sex addict.

After falling from her Wii Fit board, Flowers reports that even minor vibrations–such as from a food processor, she says– “turns her on.” She was told by a doctor that she had suffered a damaged nerve that has provoked “persistent sexual arousal syndrome.”

“It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body. Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm,” Flowers says, according to the Daily Star’s article “Nintendo Wii Made Me Nympho.”

15. 40 Inc Says:

co sign
    To add on or second ones opinion to try and be cool. To make known that you agree on someones thought by repeating it in the same way they just did.
    Resar was being his usual gay self and decided co sign on kirk’s comment about the cubs owning.

^ nahright dictionary

16. 40 Inc Says:

^ this cant be life

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Show & Prove >>>>> First Flight

18. EnglandRepresent Says:

*books flight to Manchester*

*reconsiders as its a shithole*

19. EnglandRepresent Says:

*lets down the tyre on Rex’s caravan*

20. Sir Fakely Deep Says:

conspiracy?

21. TENSY Says:

sounds like a Mexican dude from East LA. I cant fuck with this at all.

22. tone loc Says:

Fuck is up with all these rappers skipping Toronto on their tour dates?

^^^^^

SERIOUSLY!!!

23. Heroin Headliner Says:

RAWSE

24. Heroin Headliner Says:

The Uprising,? From a. white Guy? u serious? I boycott this fuck off principle….ass hole

25. sleep Says:

*patiently waits for shyne freestle today*

Why? I was a fan before he went in and I keep waiting for it to get better. Its sorta like when a player come off injured reserve let him get the rus off

26. Heroin Headliner Says:

shout out to Paul Castallano….

27. Heroin Headliner Says:

check out the new name snitches….I dropped off the “E” like RAWSE does the coke at the port of Miami……

TrillAAAAAAA

28. Heroin Headliner Says:

shout out Al Capone…..

29. Heroin Headliner Says:

Teflon Don…..HIStory in the making….cumming soon….

30. Heroin Headliner Says:

lavishly living in luxurious locations…

BAWSE

31. Heroin Headliner Says:

down south don dealing duplexes

32. Heroin Headliner Says:

last train to Paris
    wheels look like a terrace
    your jeweler should be embarrassed

33. Smooth Says:

Justin Bieber >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

34. Smooth Says:

**OFFICIAL SECOND SINGLE OFF THANK ME LATER ANNOUNCED**

Drake ft. Justin Bieber – Streets be callin’ me

35. Heroin Headliner Says:

I crack crab and lobsters
    not all mobsters impostors

**OFFICIAL SECOND SINGLE OFF TEFLON DON ANNOUNCED**

Rick Ross ft. Justin Bieber – Snitches

38. Heroin Headliner Says:

more realer?
    RAWSE >>drake

39. GMLLZ Says:

you gotta respect anyone whose style is remotely original…he sounds good to me…his flow is official and i haven’t heard enough lyrics to make a fair judgment….

but off this track…duke will get zero spins in my whip but if he makes a hot song that shit’ll change

40. Smooth Says:

R

41. Smooth Says:

AWSE

42. Heroin Headliner Says:

fuck yelaho…

43. GMLLZ Says:

damn how can you deny Ross’ flow? I’m just listenin to Super High right now….

44. Heroin Headliner Says:

globalgrind.com/channel/culture/content/1518981/JayZ-Doesnt-Do-Chocolate/

LOL AT ESKAY TRYNA SELL JAY-Z SOME CHOCOLATE AND GETTING REJECTED LOL LOL LOL

46. Heroin Headliner Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 8:42 am
    damn how can you deny Ross’ flow? I’m just
    listenin to Super High right now….
    soon they’ll understand…..

BAWSE

TEFLON DON COMING SOON….

47. Heroin Headliner Says:

one

48. CZ Says:

*See a bunch of cop lovers*

*Decides to come bac later*

49. Troyvul Says:

*Breaks the ice*

50. Shooter Says:

smh…

51. GMLLZ Says:

Nah B I’m not a Ross fan….but chu gotta respect the flow or you’re frontin..

the niggas flow in Mafia Music 2 is reeediculous…..the whole time I’m listenin to it I’m thinkin damn this nigga is police but the flow is a felony

52. Troyvul Says:

Jeezy needs to drop that Trap or Die 2

53. parodi Says:

rick ross on window seat >>

54. Ant Says:

TrillAAAAAAA

lol…..#bawse

55. Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

Fuck is up with all these rappers skipping Toronto on their tour dates?

^^^^^

SERIOUSLY!!!

co-sign. Lack of shows is giving me the frowny face – they need to sort it out before summer.

56. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fuck is up with all these rappers skipping Toronto on their tour dates?

^^^^^

cuz it’s cold as fuck.

ok Banks styled on that freestyle. There is hope afterall. Someone was in his ear about sounding clearer.

58. Beezy Says:

if you lookin’ for me you can find me in the Guiness Book

59. parodi Says:

# Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:14 am

Fuck is up with all these rappers skipping Toronto on their tour dates?

^^^^^

SERIOUSLY!!!

_——

y’all knew that Fashawn was in town last week friday? :\

60. Jersey*made*me Says:

ok Banks styled on that freestyle

But,Cassidy>Banks

61. Jersey*made*me Says:

cilantro>>>>>>>>Toronto

62. Jersey*made*me Says:

Tonto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Toronto

63. Rey Says:

Black Sunday >>>

That whole album was awesome, and this was one of my favorites. This is my first listen to Yelawolf.. First impression, sounds like a southern Eminem, but he’s got some spit to him. Nice.

64. Jersey*made*me Says:

70. Jersey*made*me Says:

yellow teeth>>>>>>>>>>yelawolf

71. Rey Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:25 am

*reads Cosmo*

I was reading Cosmo yesterday. Some entertaining stuff in there, plus the occasional bikini pic of a hot model chick or celeb. I’ll throw in a No Homo, but I’ll still get shit for it.

72. Troyvul Says:

What 57 new sex tricks to keep your man entertained did they talk about?

73. Beezy Says:

^I know you were…

eskay posted your tweet about it and we all mocked you.

74. KzA Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:18 am

if you lookin’ for me you can find me in the Guiness Book

cosign

75. Jersey*made*me Says:

John Amaechi jersey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New Jersey

Why? Cuz it covers your panties?

76. Rey Says:

*moves to “Hand on the Glock”*

77. Chief Ali Says:

But,Cassidy>Banks

——-

jersey you trippin my nigga

*daps rey, jerz, beezy, cOLD, Troy V and the rest of you’s*

78. Rey Says:

@ Beezy– Really? Any good zingers?

79. Beezy Says:

Rey Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:30 am

@ Beezy– Really? Any good zingers?

^nah, nothing of note

80. Troyvul Says:

Why? Cuz it covers your panties?
    roff

*Morning Dappage to all*

81. Rey Says:

@ Troyvul– None, but as I skipped past that one I saw the article was written by a Troy Vultowski. Coincidence?

82. Rey Says:

@ Beezy– Ah man, that’s no fun. Altho’ I think that, at this point, it was like “Who was reading cosmo? Rey? Oh. *shrug*”

83. Rey Says:

*daps chief ali, murphy lee, slo down*

84. Jersey*made*me Says:

But,Cassidy>Banks

——-

jersey you trippin my nigga

I like Cas just a tad better than Banks,but Banks is nice.

85. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, niggas and niggarettes? (c) the late, great ODB

86. Troyvul Says:

Troy Vultowski. Coincidence?
    Very Erie (Sp? Eriery?), but none.

87. Jersey*made*me Says:

as I skipped

AYO

88. avenu24nes Says:

What up fellow Nahgers!?

89. Rey Says:

@ Troyvul– Eerie. (well played, sir)

*daps Icon the Don*

90. Rey Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:35 am

as I skipped

AYO

LMAO.. Really? Wow. I mean, if I’d have said “pranced” or “frolicked”…I’d be Tribe. THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I’ll be here all week! Try the veal!

*nh*

91. avenu24nes Says:

But,Cassidy>Banks

——-

jersey you trippin my nigga

I like Cas just a tad better than Banks,but Banks is nice.
    I used to feel the same way but that was before Cass’ accident. He honestly hasn’t been the same since then. He’s still decent though.

92. D_Block_4_Life Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 8:53 pm
    H4More is a classic
    ==============
    Nah, not even close.
    It actually was very close.

Daps all around.

93. Jersey*made*me Says:

*dead* @ the image of Rey skipping with some split toe sandals on,a basket in his hand,and a bonnet.

94. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

oh shit, i see icon is back on the scene.

*daps*

95. Rey Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:40 am

I’d trip before I even had the chance to sing “Tra La La La”. And Ayo on you picturing me crossdressing, sir.

96. Beezy Says:

Try the veal!

^ayo

97. Rey Says:

*more cypress hill*

Fantastic. It’s a great morning.

98. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Rebirth went gold. smh.

99. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:44 am

Rebirth went gold. smh.

^yet DTR didn’t.

#TeamRickyLoses

100. avenu24nes Says:

Rome Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 12:56 am
    Fuck is up with all these rappers skipping Toronto on their tour dates?

I’m in the same boat. I live in whack ass New Mexico nobody ever comes out here!

101. Rey Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:43 am

Try the veal!

^ayo

Now you’re just being silly. [||]

*switches to Da Rockwilder*, *harlem shakes in cubicle*

102. G7 Says:

>>Rebirth went gold. smh.

^lol

103. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Just Blaze Talks Working With Eminem, T.I. & Jay Electronica April 15, 2010 07:04:00 AM CDT | by Edwin OrtizShare As one of Hip-Hop’s most sought-after producers, Just Blaze recently revealed on DJ Tony Touch’s radio show “Toca Tuesdays” that he’s working with three of the South’s biggest rappers.

Stating he has given the self-proclaimed “King of the South” four beats for his new album as well as done some work for a separate project involving T.I., Just Blaze explained, “I was just in Atlanta with Tip. I don’t want to give too much details about that out because it’s kind of an event that we’re doing.”

Moving to his work with the Snowman, he continued, “I got a record with Jeezy that’s super duper crazy. I think it’s something that a lot of people really ain’t gonna expect from him sound wise; it’s nothing he’s ever done before.”

Finally, Just Blaze said he’s planning something with The Boss, with him possibly making an appearance on Teflon Don, due out June 29. “I spoke with Khaled about going in with Rick Ross…This will be the first time we actually go in and connect and put something down. I’m looking forward to that.”

While the work with Ross and Jeezy are firsts for Just Blaze, he has made previous appearances on albums with T.I., including 2008’s chart-topping single “Live Your Life” featuring Rihanna off Paper Trail.
    Can you imagine Just Blaze crafting a Justice League-esque classy soulful beat for Ross? Christ.

104. baby jesus Says:

*pictures rey harlem shaking*
    *convulses*

105. KzA Says:

#TeamRicky never loses, especially since we all have an extremely keen ability to reject all reality and substitute the facts in which we see fit

106. S.I.C.K.GIGANTE Says:

*daps all*

*listens to kush and oj*

107. Rey Says:

*switches to John Blaze*

108. baby jesus Says:

AVATAR!!

109. G7 Says:

*daps a to z*

110. Ant Says:

Nah regular > nah mobile

111. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

is the new Cypress Hill linked anywhere on here? (none)….I love Cypress, but really, haven’t copped an album since “Black Sunday”, if that was even the name of it…still bump “Real Estate” (really underrated song), “How I could Just Kill a Man”, and “Insane in the Membrane” pretty heavy…unfortunately, my enthusiasm (none, lol) for CH died down before downloading became the preferred medium for copping albums…

112. Rey Says:

# baby jesus Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:47 am

*pictures rey harlem shaking*
    *convulses*

State your alias, sir.

113. Troyvul Says:

thats that hang in studio type motto right there.

114. KzA Says:

still cant really believe Just produced Live Your Life.. kinda sad if you think about it

^ Gun Play sniffin yay on camera is a type loss, no?

116. avenu24nes Says:

*daps whoever daps*

117. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF- not really feeling the new/last LB, like I did “the Listening”, “Minstrel Show”, “Chitlin Circuit” (?), Getback, or the Mick Boogie/LB Mixtape….I’mma give it some more spins, though…

118. avenu24nes Says:

KzA Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 9:50 am
    Sad without even thinkin about it

119. Jersey*made*me Says:

The irony of a peace officer rhyming over Justice League beats,smh.

120. Rey Says:

@ Ike– Yeah, me too.. Black Sunday still goes tho’.

121. Joey Profit$ Says:

What up Nahrighteeers?

*daps all*

122. KzA Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:51 am

^ Gun Play sniffin yay on camera is a type loss, no?
    lol I dont really know what your referring to, but #TeamRicky supports the use of all recreational drugs.

but wait. If I support the bawse am I supposed to support all his weedcarriers too?

iunnoifisignedupferdat

123. baby jesus Says:

The irony of a peace officer rhyming over Justice League beats.

its deeper than rap

124. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***ummm, no.

125. Rey Says:

# avenu24nes Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:52 am

KzA Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 9:50 am
    Sad without even thinkin about it

Um… Why is that sad? Did I miss something? Oh, and Just + Beard Poppa = Awesome.

126. G7 Says:

===

128. G7 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 9:52 am
    LF- not really feeling the new/last LB

===
    no one has said any good about it yet. had a feeling it’d be a halfass effort(n). poor way to go out. i don’t think they really care though.

129. KzA Says:

@Rey, just sad to see him throw on the blinker and turn down that lane

130. G7 Says:

da fuk

131. Windy City Villian Says:

Fuck what y’all talking bout…Faith got some tiggos on her, swear to god

132. Beezy Says:

picture me be scared
    of a nigga that eat the same crabs as me

niggas obese just like us…

133. SeniorCivilian Says:

G7 were you giving snippets to your comments like it was a Jay Electronica song?

134. landlord Says:

whassup

135. Jersey*made*me Says:

The irony of a peace officer rhyming over Justice League beats.

its deeper than rap
    Eggo Roffles

136. hl Says:

twitter.com/quietAZmoney/status/12166792647

^AZ says he has a new Firm record coming out.

137. KzA Says:

*G7’s it up*

*G7’s it up*

*G7’s it up*

Triple Cs (comments)

138. G7 Says:

>> Gun Play sniffin yay on camera is a type loss, no?

====
    definitely. the Bawse can’t even keep his employees in check.

139. G7 Says:

SeniorCivilian Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 9:58 am

====
    lol. don’t know what happened. keyboard just went haywire for a sec.

140. Shooter Says:

isn’t their some sort of unspoken rule that no 2 solo white rappers are allowed on the same track or album at one time

141. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@G7- too many “relationship” songs…a couple of recycled/remixed “Getback” jawns (“After the Party” and something else)….to many Justice League Cameos (Chaundon? really? lol)….even Phonte’s joke cracking is kinda falling off/predictable…I’m thinking that maybe this album is just a halfassed attempt to close out their contractual obligation to put out x amount of albums…nothing’s particularly memorable, and Big Pooh has waaaay to many verses….

142. Beezy Says:

Shooter Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:00 am

^thats why we dont let KzA and Rex Hussla comment at the same time

143. Jersey*made*me Says:

@RJ

Somebody wanted to know what it is you do for a living yesterday.The only thing I knew for a fact is that you walk around with a shopping cart looking for scrap metal and cans.

144. Rey Says:

@ Kza– Ohhh.. I was thinking “All The Above” (same drums and all, but still different).. But yeah, I hear what you’re saying. It did seem kinda beneath him to do a Bamma beat.. An A+ bamma beat, but still a bamma beat, with a gimmicky numa numa sample. Bah.

145. avenu24nes Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 10:02 am
    @RJ

*bandages*

146. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Shooter Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 10:00 am

***The “Young Black Teenagers” Act of 1992 clearly establishes a precedent for this rule…

147. hl Says:

I remember somebody said Just Blaze played the “All the Above” beat in that battle against Alchemist and lost automatically.

148. Jersey*made*me Says:

>> Gun Play sniffin yay on camera is a type loss, no?

Being named Gunplay is a loss,especially when you get KTFO on camera and don’t live up to it.

149. Rey Says:

If artist1 = caucasian
    and artist2 caucasian
    return Y
    Else
    return N

151. Troyvul Says:

definitely. the Bawse can’t even keep his employees in check.
    Its company policy, sombody gotta test that work from Norieaga

152. avenu24nes Says:

*artist2 does note = caucasian*

153. G7 Says:

listened to a bit of that Khalifa “OJ & Kush”. i find myself not really listening to his lyrics, but you zone out to the production. he makes good background music. you play it, but don’t give it your full attention.

154. Rey Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:07 am

definitely. the Bawse can’t even keep his employees in check.
    Its company policy, sombody gotta test that work from Norieaga

The REAL Noriega.

155. G7 Says:

>>Its company policy, sombody gotta test that work from Norieaga

^tru tru

156. parodi Says:

I knew somethin was up with that guy gun play..

157. landlord Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:02 am

@RJ

Somebody wanted to know what it is you do for a living yesterday

———–

i live for a living…

its so nice…

all praises due to whom/what ever is running this planetary establishment …

158. baby jesus Says:

^sounds about right

159. G7 Says:

>>Big Pooh has waaaay to many verses….

^lol. the solo he put out last year “Delightful Bars”(ll) is good though.

160. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

some gems from Bol’s blog on XXL:

To think, there was a time when 9th Wonder’s split from Little Brother was viewed as a matter of him leaving the two fat guys behind, if only to lessen the probability of him dying in a plane crash, but also because he could make way more money producing records for other people

Big Pooh outside the context of Little Brother is completely worthless. You get the idea that there wouldn’t have been LeftBack, if it weren’t for the fact that Phonte felt obligated to make a clean, amicable split with his lightweight, Big Pooh

I don’t doubt that Phonte is a different man from what he was 10 years ago, as discussed on LeftBack, but I’m at a loss for how that would preclude him from continuing to release albums as Little Brother any more than it precluded him from putting out LeftBack. Obviously, the main issue is that he can make way more (er, at least some) money catering to the grown and sexy crowd with Foreign Exchange than he can make with Little Brother, catering to broke dreaded n-words who are just gonna steal his shit anyway and then talk shit about him on the Internets.

161. Ant Says:

definitely. the Bawse can’t even keep his employees in check.
    Its company policy, sombody gotta test that work from Norieaga

The REAL Noriega.

lol

162. Jersey*made*me Says:

I know i’m going to hell for this,but i’d still fuck Barabara Walters.

163. avenu24nes Says:

Random question:

Anybody else Love the Monster babies instrumental?

I know it’s old as hell but I’m always zoning out on that beat!

164. hl Says:

rofl

165. Rey Says:

obviously, the main issue is that he can make way more (er, at least some) money catering to the grown and sexy crowd with Foreign Exchange than he can make with Little Brother, catering to broke dreaded n-words who are just gonna steal his shit anyway and then talk shit about him on the Internets.

Pretty much. S’why Ricky Smalls’ newfound-nahgger love doesn’t mean shit.

166. Troyvul Says:

LF: I saw Carlemlo Anthony’s Cribs last night….NBA money is good, but lets hope he doesnt Antoine Walker himself

167. hl Says:

I’m still gonna pick LB’s new album up. I liked the last one alot. Not expecting a whole lot cause pretty much everyone that’s heard it thinks it isn’t good. I’m assuming I’ll be listening to Roc Marc until the summer.

168. oh4werd Says:

The internet pretty much fucked up the industry. Thats like a double edged sword because it made fame more accessible to ppl but also decreased sales, made artists’ easier to expose among other things. Biggest downfall is the fact anyone can make a record. It takes talent to make a song but wit so many ppl doin that shit its easier to jus disregard the majority of it. Not too much room to stand out

169. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Troyvul Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 10:20 am

***The last “Cribs” ep I saw on him, some years back, he had a modest waterfront condo…guess he’s upgraded? I went to a Wiz game last night…spent like a half an hour talking to Gheorge Muresan (remember him)- cool, likable dude (none)…wonder if he made any actual loot in the league? I only came up (none) halfway to dude’s shoulder, and I’m 6 ft 2….

170. landlord Says:

team umizoomi >

171. oh4werd Says:

asher roth= suburban eminem

yelawolf=southern eminem

jus examples of off shoots of rappers. those 2 jus happen to be the most noticeable

172. S.I.C.K.GIGANTE Says:

My favorite jawns on Kush & OJ:

Wakin Bakin
    Mezmorized
    Up
    The Statement
    Visions

Mixtape was pretty good quality.Dude is nice!

WIZ>

173. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the cute lil’ white chicks at my job were jocking Gheorge, hard (none)…him, and Mike Miller….

174. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

so no jay elec mention in that just blaze article.

jesus christ what a fail.

175. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Dude is nice!
    *tries to control laughter*

176. KzA Says:

honestly…. asher roth and eminem have absolutely nothing in common besides their skin color.

thats like saying busta rhymes = bbking = terrell owens

177. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

oh4werd Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 10:26 am
    asher roth= suburban eminem

yelawolf=southern eminem

***Drake= Lil Wayne + Kanye (but not nearly as talented)
    ***B.o.B.= 3000 (without the resume or verses)
    ***Nicki Minaj= Lil Wayne + the “Beans and Franks!!!” (none) retarded guy from “there’s Something About Mary”

178. Rey Says:

# oh4werd Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:23 am

not only that, but people consume music at a rapid pace that it just makes people jaded and indifferent, it’s harder to impress someone.. artists need to drop 2 mixtapes a year, have 10 features, and release an official album every year or else d-bags on the net will cry “Irrelevant!”..

Still, radio is a wayyy bigger factor in the decline of hip-hop than the net.. the internet will always be a haven for shit talking assholes, myself included, but the radio is the biggest culprit. if hot 97 played rappers with substance, or even more talent than:

i can rap, rap i can
    i am black, i’m not tan

or

i belong on a big screen/movies
    like my chicks chest to stutter, double ds/boobies

…it’d be different. If Jay E (overrated IMO, but whatevs) got played as much as motherfucking Trey “London is my Homeboy” Songz, we’d have more people trying to make Jay E music–substantive, Nas-esque music.

179. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

thats like saying busta rhymes = bbking = terrell owens

***nah, he sounds A LOT like Em….like, the similarity would be noticable, without ever seeing what he looked like…

180. oh4werd Says:

oh yea someone said a while back that H4More was classic, def. not. as far as the G unit roster went for debut albums

GRODT>The Documentary>whatever buck’s shit was called>H4More….tony yayo shit dont even get recognition, im not goin off record sales either. Hopefully Banks new shit is a major improvement because he got bars jus not enough subject matter for me.

181. KzA Says:

wiz makes great chill music. its nothing to take too serious..

182. hl Says:

Never listened to Wiz before this tape, but it was pretty cool. Probably 5 or 6 songs I see myself keeping on rotation, and that’s not a bad ratio. Mesmorized is my shit. I might have to get around to hearing some of these other random rappers.

183. KzA Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:29 am

thats like saying busta rhymes = bbking = terrell owens

maybe right away just based off voice, but rapping style and content couldn’t be more different

184. oh4werd Says:

i can rap, rap i can
    i am black, i’m not tan

or

i belong on a big screen/movies
    like my chicks chest to stutter, double ds/boobies

i agree about Jay E and the shit talkin lol. the radio been fuckin up music forever tho so i blame the internet cuz imo thats what finally tipped the scale

185. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:29 am

^tell ’em why you mad son!

186. landlord Says:

most all white rappers sound alike…

either they try sound to like eminem, or bubba sparxx….

yelawolf is marshall sparks jr…

187. Joey Profit$ Says:

^^^^^

*dead*

188. KzA Says:

like my chicks chest to stutter, double ds/boobies

lolol this line is awesome

189. Rey Says:

***Drake= Lil Wayne + Kanye (but not nearly as talented)
    ***B.o.B.= 3000 (without the resume or verses)

LOL.. Cosign, Cosign, and That’s about right.

Also, Remember Muresan’s ESPN and Snickers commercials? Classic.

190. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

i can rap, rap i can
    i am black, i’m not tan

or

i belong on a big screen/movies
    like my chicks chest to stutter, double ds/boobies

***True…and no shots at anybody, but the South had a lot to do with rap’s downfall, content-wise- of course, y’all have Outkast, Scarface, Devin, TI, Jay Electronica, Curren$y, etc….but Wacka Flocka Flame’s (sp?) lyrics sound like outtakes from the “Whoop? There it Is” recording
    session…

Tony M. from New Power Generation>>>>Most Southern Rappers
    The obviously an accountant or some shit, who raps in MJ’s “Black or White”>>>>Most southern rappers

Signed, “Rapper Racist”

191. hl Says:

Asher Roth and Em’s voices sound similar IMO. So does Yelawolf. Why do white rappers be sound like that? Like you’re imperssonating a white person?

192. KzA Says:

and I really couldnt care about asher or eminem since im not really a fan of either of them… although I like ashers style

193. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

jay elec might as well be in the ranks of papoose, saigon, and cannabis.

194. oh4werd Says:

@Kza

they got the same voice patterns but i shoulda clarified that a little better. Im sayin if eminem was in the suburbs he would be asher and same scenario wit Yelawolf. Ppl lookin for the next big thing to compare to the past greats. When have u ever heard someone say so and so sounds original? the media is always tryin to compare ppl. I fux wit eminem and asher music tho. Em is in my top 5 period.

195. landlord Says:

KzA Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 10:30 am
    wiz makes great chill music.

——-

stop lying…

wiz khalifah is wack now…

wtf is chill music?… never seen/heard that genre before…

chill music = boring background noise

196. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ok, so after the first 3 songs from OJ and Kush, i had to cut it off.

Sooooo, June is looking like a big month for hip-hop (Em, Ross, Drake, Game, Kanye?). But who will actually drop?

197. KzA Says:

# Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:34 am

jay elec might as well be in the ranks of papoose, saigon, and cannabis.

yup

198. Troyvul Says:

This guy def did a huge ugrade, I think this place was in LA, cuz it was hella sunny, like 6 cars, you know over the top rich nigga shit. Studio, TWO fountains, and as I’m watching this, I’m saying to myself I hope he can maintain the upkeep on this place.

I thought Muresan was dead, or would of atleast gone back to his home country, i guess he likes it in the US of A

199. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the reason why the Eminem soundalikes get called out so easily, is that, before he came out (none), nobody sounded like him, now every white rapper’s delivery has shades of shady….

200. landlord Says:

Tony M. from New Power Generation

——–

dear god no

SMH… no he didint

201. oh4werd Says:

jay elec might as well be in the ranks of papoose, saigon, and cannabis.

lol i agree but canibus gets a little leverage because he actually put out an album that went gold. i thought saigon was the next big thing in hip hop but he got tha dr. dre symptom so i stop carin to listen to his music plus he kinda fell off. Papoose was nice at one point like b4 remy got locked up, lol. Canibus used to be that nigga wit bars. Im not into that kinda hip hop no more tho. Rip the Jacker was the last shit i heard from him

202. Rey Says:

# KzA Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:33 am

like my chicks chest to stutter, double ds/boobies

lolol this line is awesome

lol.. Thanks, Cap’n.

~~~
    ~~~

@ 4Werd– The ‘Net changed the game in terms of access and bootlegging, but the overall QUALITY of the accessed, bootlegged music would go up if radio cooperated just a bit.

Exhibit C (just using Jay Elec as an example because everyone around here loves the guy–pause, no homo, i like girls) got, what, 3 spins on hot 97? Turn them on at any point in the day and you’re hearing either Jay-Z, Drake, or Trey Songz.

203. Beezy Says:

(Em, Ross, Drake, Game, Kanye?). But who will actually drop?

^none of the above

204. KzA Says:

# landlord Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:35 am

KzA Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 10:30 am
    wiz makes great chill music.

——-

stop lying…

wiz khalifah is wack now…

wtf is chill music?… never seen/heard that genre before…

chill music = boring background noise

EVERY time I listen to hip hop Im not trying to delve into the lyrics or analyze the syllabic rhyming schemes. Sometimes I like to smoke a blunt and listen to some chill ass music. I dont really know how to explain it.

205. oh4werd Says:

em is supposed to drop?

206. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^none of the above
    I say Ross and Em.

207. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***He’s a “fan ambassador” for the Wizards…visits all the VIP suites…dude has a pituatary (sp?) problem, though, and won’t stop growing (none)…he’ll more than likely succumb to heart problems, way earlier than he’s supposed to go…

208. KzA Says:

like I said earlier… wiz’s music is not to be taken so seriously.. its smoke\party\vibeout music.. not to be confused with other types of hiphop.

think northern southern rap, if that makes any sense. with less bamma coke talk and more about weed and bitches. two things i luh

209. landlord Says:

and Yo icon, whats worse is that he was either ghostwriting Prince’s attempts at rap or Prince was ghostwriting his… bless they suspect hearts, cause them shits tended to ruin every song they appeared on…

this nigga said Tony M…

210. el feces loco Says:

Yellllaaaaaaaaaaa

*daps the congregation*

211. Sour Powered Says:

somewhere along the way people have confused having an original style with being good…

212. oh4werd Says:

u already did, cant really be more simple then that, i cosign

213. Joey Profit$ Says:

Why cant 1 of them sound like vanilla ice? – lol

214. Joey Profit$ Says:

Why cant 1 of them sound like vanilla ice? – lol

215. Rey Says:

Cosign Icon. All of those one hit wonders just inspire more one hit wonders: D4L, DFB, Soulja Boy, I can’t even remember the ones who did party like a rock star, Hurricane Chris, Webbie, Boosie, Gucci, the YM guys who aren’t drake or wayne, The New Boyz, The swag surf guys, the all the way turnt up jabroni..

Wayne, Jeezy, TI.. they’re quality MCs and not the problem, the problem is when EVERY SONG SOUNDS THE SAME, and part of the reason I boycotted rap from 98-01 (except for the shadymathterscope and occasional single) is because EVERY SONG SOUNDED THE SAME.. it was either people biting the high hat shimmery, shiny Hitmen-Trackmasters sound, or the keyboard bullshit of manny fresh or swizz beats.

So not only does every beat sound the same for the most part (“Wow, more 808s!”) but the content is the same (patron, club, bottles, models or coke, coke, crack, coke) on every song. That’s how some asshole like drake gets props for oh-so-clever lines like “You can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice”–Ya’ll can clown me for CRP, but if I wrote that line it’d have never made it onto wax.

216. Joey Profit$ Says:

how did i double submit i only hit the fucking button once you maricon – #dontmindme

217. hl Says:

At one point did Jeezy convine ya’ll he could rap?

218. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

landlord Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 10:39 am

this nigga said Tony M…

***LMAO @ “bless they suspect hearts”…ionno who was writing Prince’s raps, but they’ve pretty much been horrible, all around…I think the only actual “rap” hits he had was “Housequake”, “My Name Is Prince”, and “Sexy MF”, but damn if he doesn’t try to rap, like to this day…Tony M., as a rapper, is like 300 steps below Freedom from C&C Music Factory, and that nigga from Snap (“I Got the Power”), lol…It’s funny that Prince tries to rap so much, these days, because before “the Black Album” (Jay-Z STAYS stealing album titles, lol), he used to shit on hip hop, saying it wasn’t music…

219. oh4werd Says:

as far as the whole white guy rappinthing goes…who do they all get compared to? yea they sound different if u actually pay attention to the content but im sayin… they sound like versions of each other in different regions.

220. Rey Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:35 am

Ok, so after the first 3 songs from OJ and Kush, i had to cut it off.

Drake. KanYe won’t just drop a single and album in 2 months, he did that with 808s but he was still crazy visible off Graduation.. Em always lets singles simmer, Rawse will probably pick later on in the summer, and everything Game does gets pushed back–he hasn’t eaten a hot meal since he got signed. “Dag yo, my spaghettios STAY cold!”

221. Beezy Says:

dallascowboys.com/farewell/Texas_Stadium_Implosion.cfm

^view from inside the implosion of Texas Stadium

Shit is pretty cool. Must view for all Cowboy haters.

222. landlord Says:

So not only does every beat sound the same for the most part (”Wow, more 808s!”) but the content is the same (patron, club, bottles, models or coke, coke, crack, coke) on every song. That’s how some asshole like drake gets props for oh-so-clever lines like “You can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice”–Ya’ll can clown me for CRP, but if I wrote that line it’d have never made it onto wax.

—–

word…

everyone in mainstream music now are one hit wonders, cause they are ALL basically singing the same song… the radio shows and TV music videos are totally unlistenable… 106 and Park is a filled with inadverdant comedy and is an embarrassment to black culture …

223. oh4werd Says:

At one point did Jeezy convine ya’ll he could rap?

na, jus good music for the car or anthem music. rather hear him over gucci but to each his own

224. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

lf- every time I hear Nicki Minaj’s verse on that Usher song, I start cracking up…dafuck? LOL….bitch, who u trying to be, Sen Dog?

225. KzA Says:

sometimes i legitimately feel bad when I see a commenter has written a long, well though out and formulated post and I breeze past that shit with speed cuz im too lazy to read it…

sorry guys

226. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

and anyone who says em was the first to bring that sound hasn’t heard of masta ace.

227. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF- MC Serch and Prime Minister Pete Nice could really rap, especially by early 90s standards

228. KzA Says:

they sound like versions of each other in different regions.

im really strugglin to see how you can see the parallels in these statements

229. Rome Says:

# parodi Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:18 am

# Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 9:14 am

Fuck is up with all these rappers skipping Toronto on their tour dates?

^^^^^

SERIOUSLY!!!

_——

y’all knew that Fashawn was in town last week friday? :\

Yeaa I knew about that. I’m not feeling that dudes music. I’m saying the last biggest concert we had Jay Z, and that was OCTOBER!….All these R&B singers (trey songz, mario, etc) keep coming here for the bitches.

Seriously though, it’s not even cold out here, its fucking spring lol…We’re a biggest market in Canada. Oh yea, Kid Cudi had a show here with that Lady Gaga thing, although I’m a fan, I refuse to go to a pro-gay concert.

230. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL

231. Detroit P Says:

# hl Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:44 am

At one point did Jeezy convine ya’ll he could rap?
    “If Its takin too long to lock up Bring it BACk(Bring it Back)
    You a shorty anyway so Bring a stack(Bring a stack)
    (That shit was fucked up) yall already know
    I aint had to open up a whole thang since 94 (Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa)”

232. Rey Says:

***LMAO @ “bless they suspect hearts”…ionno who was writing Prince’s raps, but they’ve pretty much been horrible, all around…I think the only actual “rap” hits he had was “Housequake”, “My Name Is Prince”, and “Sexy MF”, but damn if he doesn’t try to rap, like to this day…Tony M., as a rapper, is like 300 steps below Freedom from C&C Music Factory, and that nigga from Snap (”I Got the Power”), lol…It’s funny that Prince tries to rap so much, these days, because before “the Black Album” (Jay-Z STAYS stealing album titles, lol), he used to shit on hip hop, saying it wasn’t music…

C&C Music Factory. Bravo. *renews Nah subscription for next year*

233. landlord Says:

he used to shit on hip hop, saying it wasn’t music…

——–

after listening to the playback of himself and the legendary Tony M, i could see why he would feel that way …

234. KzA Says:

cant* > can

235. Rey Says:

# landlord Says:
    April 15th, 2010 at 10:46 am

—–

word…

Pretty much. It’s all a big c-o-n-spiracy, but whatever. I don’t cop shit I don’t like, and I don’t give those shows/stations ratings, so fuck ’em all with beezy’s dildo. (nh)

why Jay didnt ride on that wave of exhibit c and drop that mixtape I have no idea.

237. Troyvul Says:

I swear Act 2 was supposed to come out new january 1st 2010, hes treating you fans/stans like absolute suckas if you ask me

238. Troyvul Says:

“If Its takin too long to lock up Bring it BACk(Bring it Back)
    You a shorty anyway so Bring a stack(Bring a stack)
    (That shit was fucked up) yall already know
    I aint had to open up a whole thang since 94 (Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa)”
    rofflestein