Video: GLC – Black 44

Says G:

These last days in the Go have been dark & it’s been a-lot of shootings! @ the beginning of this record I say, “Talkin’ what you gon’ do with us, we shootin’ ya meet Lucifer!” These means, when you go against an angel, I will send you to the devil! As opposed to using your pistols against each other. Lets use a pistol like mentality to get to the paper! Shoot for the top! Church on the move & be aware of the consequences of your acts! Directed by me & shot by Arlo of Trailblazer MPC!

Previously:GLC & The Legendary Traxster Develop “Pull Me Back”

48 Responses to “Video: GLC – Black 44”

1. Beezy Says:

lick of my 44 for President #44

2. Beezy Says:

booze time maggots

“Drive Slow” was your chance. You blew it, holmes. You blew it.

4. b-ease Says:

What kind of nonsense?…

5. the real truth Says:

the homies at nahright arent the only ones with connections out there lol

Explain?

2 years ago when i was working in the mail room at MTV i met this dude who gets exclusive tee’s/kicks/jeans/fitted’s from overseas and being that i delivered on his floor i started to get to know the guy and i asked him if he could hook me up and give me some of his contacts for the simple fact i like overpaying for pre-releases caus im a moron lol

and thats how i found about this tee a week ago and pre-ordered (gave him the money to buy it)

# Beezy Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 4:58 pm

booze time maggots

^ *ahem*

7. the-xfacta Says:

If Nicki Manaj looked like Whoopi Goldberg would she even be on the radio? Could you actually stomach listening to an entire CD of her material?

8. Heroine Headliner Says:

I had a dream amber rose was giving ya boy brain.
    Shit was trillAaaaaaaa….

*dapz b-ease, Beezy, the real truth*

10. b-ease Says:

“Drive Slow” was your chance. You blew it, holmes. You blew it.

Let’s not forget the ill look ‘Ye gave him by giving him a verse on Spaceship either.

*daps Da Mayor*

11. b-ease Says:

If Nicki Manaj looked like Whoopi Goldberg would she even be on the radio?

lol, of course not. But no broad that looks like Whoopi would. Unless you count India Arie, and the industry did her dirty.

12. the real truth Says:

I miss working at MTV honestly…mad cool peoples there and a lot of good memories

@nation – i remember when ya boy drake came in for an interview after his leg was broken…dude came in with a cain and four bad chicks and said whatup to me and this guy who worked in the mail room with me…he looked zooted beyond recognition but im not 100% he was he just looked it

# b-ease Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 4:59 pm

“Drive Slow” was your chance. You blew it, holmes. You blew it.

*daps Da Mayor*

^True. That was his FIRST look. I don’t know why ‘Ye aint fight harder to get that video cleared (fans are way more visual now). His second opportunity was on Late Registration. That only one who took advantage of LR was Lupe. He made ME a fan off one verse, on some AZ/Illmatic shit.

14. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Video: Kidz in the Hall – Grizzly Man

_____________good_Money.

15. Dewill Says:

Waddup Billz??

16. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

Heroine Headliner Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 4:59 pm
    I had a dream amber rose was giving ya boy brain.
    Shit was trillAaaaaaaa….

——————-

sounds like a nightmare lil homie.

17. the real truth Says:

*daps d-Billz*

18. Heroine Headliner Says:

*daps billz*

19. the-xfacta Says:

b-ease Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 5:00 pm
    If Nicki Manaj looked like Whoopi Goldberg would she even be on the radio?

Bahamadia!

20. avenu24nes Says:

the-xfacta Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Co-Sign

I hate how she does that thing with her voice, she’s about to hit her punchline and turns mentally challenged.

21. the-xfacta Says:

*Daps Da Mayor*

Damn homie its been a minute.. What’s good?

Yo shout out to Silver Spring, MD.. I just moved her about a month ago.. There are MAD bitches out here.. it’s like 100 to 1.. Crazy!!!

22. ThatMan Says:

This month’s cosmo > the source

I need an anthology of 80’s/early 90’s pop hits. This #kushandorangejuice “The Kid Frankie” song sampling Loose Ends “Hanging From a String” is taking me back.

LF: I remember me buggin’ the shit outta landLORD to help me remember the name of the Loose Ends track.

24. b-ease Says:

Bahamadia!

lmao, yo, didnt some old school commenter admit to smashing her back in the day?

25. b-ease Says:

Yep, county girls mixed with students and graduates from all the DC-area colleges. It’s a good look.

^Say word you in Silver Spring? Fam, I’m right off Georgia Ave, about 10 minutes from Silver Spring. And YES LAWD S.Spring is FILLED with heffas. Downtown Silver Spring has an assortment of broads around this time of day too.

27. the-xfacta Says:

b-ease Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 5:06 pm
    Bahamadia!

Actually, that was me but I was only bullshittin.. I would never fuck a bitch with an afro..

28. b-ease Says:

Downtown Silver Spring has an assortment of broads around this time of day too.

Word. I’m sure last week when it hit 90 that it was pure madness out there.

29. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

im out Nahkis

*daps all*

# b-ease Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Bahamadia!

^Was it DPS? Shit, I can’t remember.

31. b-ease Says:

*daps JDS*

*dapz Dewill and Heroine*

33. the real truth Says:

elaborate pls

34. the-xfacta Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Word born yo.. I’m off Old Colesville road… I have been up here before but that was in Fairfax County I didn’t fuck with MD that much.. That was a mistake.. Shit is sick here yo.. Even those Ethopian, African bitches be looking right.. I can’t speak for their hygiene(sp) though…

35. the real truth Says:

“Drive Slow” was your chance. You blew it, holmes. You blew it.

co-siggity…does Ye even still rock with them anymore?

36. the-xfacta Says:

the real truth Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 5:09 pm

elaborate pls

Elaborate about what? Afro’s remind me of niggas (none) therefore I aint fucking a bitch with an afro.. Kinda like I won’t fuck one with that little hairy shadow on her lip.. bitch get a wax job!

37. 456 Says:

^yeah. i remember that. funny shit.

And hanging from a string is absolute black classic. basement party joint.

38. the-xfacta Says:

lmao @ a Grand Theft Auto Application… What the fuck is that supposed to do, turn my phone into an Uzi?

39. 456 Says:

and it wasnt x-facta it was some other dude that admitted to hittin it

x-Facta

Damn, off Colesville. You’re in the HEART of Silver Spring. 495 is right off Colesville and so is the red line. As for the Ethiopian broads I hate ’em on because they won’t say hi to a nigga. But I’d be lying if I say they aint bad as a mofo. And as far as Black people, they pretty much run DC. Park anywhere in DC and a nigga with a big forehead and eyes will be valeting your shit.

41. the real truth Says:

LOL more of who Bahamadia was but iight

*dapz 456*

Classic it is, sir. Classic it is. Black Euro groups was slayin’ the charts at one point. I can see that happening again.

43. avenu24nes Says:

Has anybody been to New Mexico?

44. the-xfacta Says:

the real truth Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 5:11 pm

LOL more of who Bahamadia was but iight

lmao… Oh my bad.. She was an old school mc, that came out like 1996 time frame.. She actually had some skillz but because she looked like Mr. Potatoe Head she got no spins…

45. Detroit P Says:

How to be a BAWSE

*Has Goons beat up DJ Vlad*
    *Walks away leaving Vlad to pick up his own pieces*
    *turns to look over shoulder at vlad*
    *utters one simple word “Trillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”*
    *remains sinister*

# the real truth Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 5:10 pm

“Drive Slow” was your chance. You blew it, holmes. You blew it.

co-siggity…does Ye even still rock with them anymore?

^I’m sure they’re still homies, but what does Kanye have to gain by trying to promote GLC? No marketable appeal, no hot songs, etc. Big Sean is his best bet right now as far as pushing artists on his label. Plus I’m sure GLC “is in his will somewhere” (c) CamelGOAT

Bahamadia came out around the same time as Foxy and Kim. It was a wrap before it started. 5 O’Clock was a hit in the #DMV. Buuuuuut, that was it.

48. esteeminatti Says:

Now Cipher, D.Billz. Bahamadia is from Philly and is still regarded as ill. She actually came out before Kim and Foxy. She was spittin back when Queen Latifah and MC Lyte were doing their thing. Unfortunately she wasn’t as “marketable” as Lyte or Latifah. Think Ester Rolle from Good Times. 5 O’ Clock was by a female mc from the DMV named Nonchalant.