Video: 21 Questions w/ Khrysis

Fred Bear hits prodicer Khrysis of the Justus League with 21.

Previously: The Away Team – Nobody (Radio Rip)

106 Responses to “Video: 21 Questions w/ Khrysis”

1. KzA Says:

We out here rollin up them paper plaaaaanes

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Somebody ask Khrysis why LeftBack sucks ass.

3. London Bloke Says:

koa29 Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:15 pm
    London… you a real negative dude

i lol’d at the sincerity of this comment

4. Beezy Says:

Question 1: Where’d you get the awful name?

5. London Bloke Says:

WHASSUP FRED!

6. Beezy Says:

Fred Bear hits prodicer Khrysis

^producer*

7. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

did anyone watch lost last nite? how do u blow up a good looking bitch like that in the first five minutes?

8. baby jesus Says:

nigga, you a worker….and your life is ill? The positive side of being ignorant is that you’re happy cause you don’t know what you’re missing. Lucky you….you on your lunch break right now??

*mortally wounded*

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Fred Bear hits prodicer Khrysis

^producer*
    ==================
    Ashmi might get upset if you correct his 4th grade english.

10. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

lol yo Ease, that was a dope free… those gunshots had me dying though. mad corny.

you have a Loaded Lux type delivery, just not as hilariously exaggerated

+1 HP

11. London Bloke Says:

NSF56K > itsthecalm

I am curious (pause) to know tho, those of you who don’t partake in the ritual of 9-5 slavery – what exactly do you do for bread. No Tommy or Landlord.

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

===============================
    Woah!!!

I Tivo’d that shit man!

Spoiler warning at least!

14. Beezy Says:

b-ease rocks wife beaters and head bands in the winter, winter hats and pea-coats in the summer

its always a cold winter and hot summer for his cross-dressing ass

April 14th, 2010 at 12:16 pm
    koa29 Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 12:15 pm

London… you a real negative dude

^except for his AIDS test

loolllll

oh shit missed those shots

*dead*

18. kevfrescura de talco Says:

sup nahkis

3 words

blue dream cannabis>>>

my gawd…you can’t even call this crude form of agriculture, weed.

i’m going in.

19. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:22 pm

yo people always say this.. yet I bullshit with you idiots whilst sipping iced coffee and listening to my ipod and get 34 bucks an hour.

I mean.. Id rather be home and making 34 bucks an hour, buttttt this shit aint bad

20. nestle snipes Says:

Kumba Kinte

21. baby jesus Says:

kevfresco is amongst one of the many reasons i hate boston

22. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:23 pm
    ===============================
    Woah!!!

I Tivo’d that shit man!

Spoiler warning at least!
    ^^^^^my bad homeslice, lol at least i didnt tell u who it was exactly but that shit was a OMG moment ( no usher)

23. b-ease Says:

I still havent brought myself to the gunshot version yet. I shudder just thinking about that shit.

24. KzA Says:

kev WHAT THE FUCK. where u at lemme get that blue

25. nestle snipes Says:

Brian Ennals needs braces…he has the mike strahan camel toe gap on on his upper veneers

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

threadbombing.com/data/media/2/4aa8a5df128eb6749162243568be339e.gif

27. b-ease Says:

myself to listen to > myself to

28. baby jesus Says:

this niggas prepping an elaborate threat as we speak

wait for it……

29. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

freelance + work-study

30. nestle snipes Says:

kza you make 70K?

31. baby jesus Says:

music w/ gunshots > music without gunshots

32. b-ease Says:

*runs*

*falls*

*notices dark blue liquid on hand*

*is shot*

33. London Bloke Says:

freelance

vague lol

34. London Bloke Says:

baby jesus Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:28 pm
    music w/ gunshots > music without gunshots

ah dat wha mi a sey mi yout

35. Big_seth Says:

Beezy Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 12:23 pm

its always a cold winter and hot summer for his cross-dressing ass

LOL

thanks crazy, the content filter just sent an instant message to the IT crew.

37. b-ease Says:

^^nigga, you a worker….and your life is ill?

Yep.

you on your lunch break right now??

Not yet. It’s at one.

so you only respect niggas you know?

*blank stare* Uh,yes. Because if I’m not in a position to interact with you, why would I have a sense of repect OR disrespect? Especially for some stupid fuck who had the opprotunity of a lifetime and decided the coolest thing he could do was to shoot up a club.

Cause of homos like you. Respect is more important than you obviously think.

You sound angry. Not healthy. And see, I told you that you were crying. Thanks for proving it.

See, I told you you were ignorant.

No you didnt. You said I was a king.

Now make another joke….

I made a couple above, let me know what you think of them.

I apologize to those having to read this….peace.

I accept your apology. And pray that you keep your word and really leave this time.

38. KzA Says:

nestle snipes Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:27 pm
    kza you make 70K?

oh shit.. nahhgers can multiply

whodathunkit

39. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

they also threw a nigga down a well…

40. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:29 pm
    thanks crazy, the content filter just sent an instant message to the IT crew.

You cant blame him. You know what it is when crazy drops a link, no homo.

41. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:29 pm
    thanks crazy, the content filter just sent an instant message to the IT crew.

lol oh shit. thats fucked up that can even happen

42. nestle snipes Says:

kza doing what exactly?

43. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

it wouldnt be that bad if you two were actually spitting to music, but its mad quiet and then you hear *pop pop* and its just jarring…

but i’m looking up your music. i remember your exhibit being dope too but i never got around to asking about anything else you did

70k is cool especially for a youngin. Good shit Kza.

You cant blame him. You know what it is when crazy drops a link, no homo.

^ true, … true.

46. KzA Says:

@ nestle

Im an engineer and that all I can really say bout that

47. nestle snipes Says:

anybody seen what those Baltimore Cops did to that nigga from U of M..

48. 007 Says:

70k? you got a mba? you make that w/o you doin well for yourself fa sho!

Im halfway done w mine should garner me potentially 90k yr or so

49. KzA Says:

*awaits beezy to throw an insult about my living situation*

50. b-ease Says:

anybody seen what those Baltimore Cops did to that nigga from U of M..

I havent had a chance to peep the vid yet, but I heard that shit was brutal.

Im an engineer and that all I can really say bout that

^ civil, mecanical, structural, electronics? Do tell.

52. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

freelance

vague lol

*laughs nervously*

53. kevfrescura de talco Says:

kevfresco is amongst one of the many reasons i hate boston

this niggas prepping an elaborate threat as we speak

wait for it……

i will kill brain cells in short memory of your amp like comments, AMP.

FOH loser.

54. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

nestle snipes Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    anybody seen what those Baltimore Cops did to that nigga from U of M..
    ^^^^nah what them c cypher punks do?

55. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

please tell me Getback >>>> Leftback

i took a chance and listened to Leftback but skipped Getback

56. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    Im an engineer and that all I can really say bout that

^ civil, mecanical, structural, electronics? Do tell.
    mechanical degree… job is moreso general engineering though

clemson tigers WHADUP

57. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

but nah, i try and pick up freelance work off of craiglists for local architecture firms. they might need graphical drawings or diagrams.

is there any truth to Landlord being a hand model for print ads?

59. G7 Says:

>>Somebody ask Khrysis why LeftBack sucks ass.

^haven’t heard one good thing about this album yet. 9th is laughing right now.

60. Joe 88 Says:

b-ease Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    anybody seen what those Baltimore Cops did to that nigga from U of M..

I havent had a chance to peep the vid yet, but I heard that shit was brutal.

^Yeah, they fucked him up for no reason, just think back to when that pistons fan stumbled onto the court during the brawl in the palace, dude was just minding his own business and walked into a straight ass whipping

I wish that was me………..

61. KzA Says:

I cant believe I decided to try and save a little money this week and cop dro instead of some stinky fruits and this is the week kush n oj dropped. frowny face

62. b-ease Says:

is there any truth to Landlord being a hand model for print ads?

Not sure, I actually heard he makes most of his money selling Mary Kay products from home.

63. Big_seth Says:

KzA Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    @ nestle

Im an engineer and that all I can really say bout that

Where you reside?

cuz 70k can be different in certain places. Its good money, but how good is the question. LOL

64. KzA Says:

lol last time we asked land he said ‘lives off the earth’

^ salute. When making the decision between engineering and architecture as a major, what pushed you towards architecture… Typically they don’t do as well, but creatively you have free run. An Architect from what I hear only makes heavy bank, when he has garnered a name for himself.

66. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Landlord being a hand model

wha…? lol.

lol last time we asked land he said ‘lives off the earth’

^ this has multiple meanings…

68. KzA Says:

Big_seth Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:37 pm
    KzA Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    @ nestle

Im an engineer and that all I can really say bout that

Where you reside?

out of college just over a year.. staying with the folks to stack a downpayment for a house. Few more months and I’ll be ready. Im in NJ

fuck you beezy

69. London Bloke Says:

cOLD Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:35 pm
    is there any truth to Landlord being a hand model for print ads?

lmao

Landlord being a hand model

wha…? lol.

^ its either that or he creates jingles for Ad companies.

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

i will kill brain cells in short memory of your amp like comments, AMP.

FOH loser.
    =========================
    What?

Don’t blame me cause other cats caught on to how lame you are.

I see your screen name & keep it moving. No longer will I argue with cave dwellers.

72. 007 Says:

@ Everyone

Are the majority of ppl on her career individuals? College grads etc?
    9-5 ers?

73. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

i just looked up Car Service, i dont think i can be a Wiz fan

74. b-ease Says:

land offhandedly mentioned he had a SAG card at one point. The comedic potential of this is extraordinary.

75. Beezy Says:

KzA how you gonna cop a crib when you bout to lose your job though….your a one man subprime mortgage crisis

I need to make double the 70k tho, real talk…

77. nestle snipes Says:

# 007 Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 12:40 pm

@ Everyone

Are the majority of ppl on her career individuals? College grads etc?
    9-5 ers?

^no. i hustle. wouldn’t recommend it, its a very volatile business.
    if you need ex or hookers, let me know.

78. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

They have jobs on craigslist?

I thought that was a site to make appointments with whores.

79. baby jesus Says:

i will kill brain cells in short memory of your amp like comments, AMP.

^lmao

80. KzA Says:

OG in my swisher so my blunt tastes flavorrred, dont it?

81. kevfrescura de talco Says:

amp stop lyin. you nigga? what? nigga you been on my dick. you loooooove my commenting style faggie.

82. b-ease Says:

i just looked up Car Service, i dont think i can be a Wiz fan

lol, yea, if you don’t like Car Service, you probably wont fuck with the vast majority of his other material. I’m not up on his earlier stuff really, but what I have heard is more “traditional” hiphop, for lack of a better word.

83. Beezy Says:

I thought land said he was a pre-school teacher at a Mormon school?

^ roffle.

85. London Bloke Says:

I imagine land to look like Jamie Foxx in The Soloist.

Just his talent is ether instead of instruments and he rambles about conspiracies

86. baby jesus Says:

^isint there some sort of database for the headshots of sag members? (n)

87. Big_seth Says:

@KzA

ok. 70K is a good look.

88. 007 Says:

i just looked up Car Service, i dont think i can be a Wiz fan

^Car Service is a cult classic if you dont like that you most def will not appreciate anything else of his

89. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:41 pm

lol.. I still have until september 2011 at this job and I have put in a little work looking for other gigs. Might have a few things lined up.

Obviously Im not signing a mother fuckin thing until I have a new job. By then I will easily a 30k+ downpayment

90. The Young Kingz Daily 2.0 » Blog Archive » 21 Questions w/ Khrysis [Video] Says:

[…] Khrysis is next up in IKeepIt100’s “21 Questions” segment. Via NR. Share & […]

91. b-ease Says:

^isint there some sort of database for the headshots of sag members? (n)

Yea, but we wouldnt need it. Alot of us have seen him (ll). He pretty much looks like a combo of the black captain from Star Trek Deep Space 9 and Combat Jack. I’m not joking.

92. baby jesus Says:

i know one of u fake ass aspiring actors have a membership 2? maybe someone can shed some light

93. Beezy Says:

KzA salary is decent, but that italian big nosed jew broad in the pic he posted look like she has 6 figure tastes

give her my business card lil homie…

94. London Bloke Says:

He pretty much looks like a combo of the black captain from Star Trek

im out.

95. baby jesus Says:

lol yea i know, but the headshot would produce months of endless ether. & i have a strange feeling there is a fedora involved

96. KzA Says:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLL dog shes 22. To you thatd be like dating barbara bush

speaking of entertainment, it just makes sense on paper to have some type of venture, with music or film on the horizon… How else can you come up on a milly in that short of time. You can finally by moms that crib she wanted.

I mean 70-90k is all good, but you still aint really living.

98. strongarm Says:

Im an engineer and that all I can really say bout that
    *************
    Stop playin you’re a weed carrier for the mythbusters?
    Hook a nigga up

99. Jersey*made*me Says:

Wiz Kalifah’s not good. Yes he can rap,but that immature ass content ain’t for me.

*cues up some Lost Boyz*

100. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

well, i have an engineering background from high school, but i’ve always been artistic, so it was a way for me to KINDA marry the two, although i do way more designing than i do planning. but the way i see it, if i’m going to be working i want something where i can express myself, ya know?

as far as money, yeah its a myth the architects make mad bread. i’ll make decent money after i graduate [probably around 50K] that’ll go up once i have my license. but there are a number of different ways architecture firms get paid so who knows how that number could shift.

like i could be part of a team and design a multi-million dollar building and the firm takes a percentage of the total cost of the building. so if i’m working on 3 projects at once and they all get built, thats a little more money for the partners, myself, and the other team members.

101. KzA Says:

Tell me land was the stunt man for reading rainbow

dreamhomedesignusa.com/jpegs/Mansion%20eclectic.jpg

^ I mean why not.

103. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 12:47 pm

I mean 70-90k is all good, but you still aint really living.

LOL nosign. noooosign.

I agree that 70-90k isnt good enough for the type of lives most of us want to live, but entertainment biz is not where to go. You arent making it anywhere unless you have extreme talent or extreme luck, and Im willing to bet it usually takes both.

All you gotta do is figure out a way to get enough money to get your foot in the door with real estate.. then let your money work for you while you eat crab meats

^ yo JDS you do know that they have now merged the 2 engineering and architecture for some job positions right… They even have college classes preparing for the new field.

^ yea be careful of the real estate get riches myth… like you said it definetly can happen, but it also takes a great deal of talent in forecasting the market… That goes with any investments. And cosign on the entertainment aspect, you def need talent there.

106. Par-City Says:

YES! someone who still uses Cool Edit…