B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray (Snippets)

The album drops April 27th. Pre-order it here.

Previously: B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore – Airplanes

After the jump, B.o.B speaks on his Eminem collaboration that I’m really looking forward to leaking.

123 Responses to “B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray (Snippets)”

1. Troyvul Says:

AMP be still rocking his M&m’s racing jacket

2. 456 Says:

456 Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 3:49 pm
    ^no one in africa has money. and thats real talk.

niggas have pet hyenas, walk around with AK’s, and wedding dresses barefoot…

^niggas in nigeria will spend your life in an afternoon. you ain’t never seen mansions like the shit that be in kenya, capetown, angola. shit, in angola the rent on a four bedroom is 25,000 a month. real talk.

3. London Bloke Says:

i still imagine plug to dress like Papoose

#noshots homie

4. KzA Says:

lol.. all-leather-everything

5. Beezy Says:

yo this is exactly what I picture KzA looking like:

tinyurl.com/nahukh

6. the real truth Says:

KzA

As long as you dont wear dingy shit you good money…saw this nigga with a bizarro shirt that was in the dryer so many times it looked like Dust Bunnies built plantations on it

7. baby jesus Says:

shout out to gino greene.

8. 456 Says:

money in africa is real money. money from mines and agriculture not this fake derivative shit out here. niggas pay in cash for everything and OWN. not like you fake ass niggas frontin for the white man.

9. 456 Says:

shout out to gino greene.

^HAhaaaaaaaaa

10. KzA Says:

lol @ Beezy… I have no idea where the fuck you got that from but OK

11. London Bloke Says:

Beezy Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 3:51 pm
    yo this is exactly what I picture KzA looking like:

tinyurl.com/nahukh

*death*

12. nestle snipes Says:

i thought bruno mars was part of this group.

13. Beezy Says:

KzA in all seriousness, you should dress all day every day like you want to impress the people you come into contact with.

Sneakers, jean shorts, shirts without collars…those days are over fam.

14. baby jesus Says:

yo this is exactly what I picture KzA looking like:

tinyurl.com/nahukh

i was thinking something more like…..

tinyurl.com/y94mbtm

15. London Bloke Says:

KzA = French Kevin’s Little Brother?

16. London Bloke Says:

Sneakers, jean shorts, shirts without collars…those days are over fam.

dont take fashion advice from the nigga(?) that got ethered for his clothing right here as well

This dick wears loafers in the shower

17. Beezy Says:

imma rock the shit outta these this summer:

colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=314856&productGroup=314857

18. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 3:53 pm

Sneakers, jean shorts, shirts without collars…those days are over fam.

I hear you, and Im trying to find a happy median. The shorts are gone, just like fitteds which i stopped wearing years ago

Your really not gonna catch me walking around all summer in fuckin boat shoes, khaki shorts, and plaid short sleeved button up jcrew shirts looking like some visor wearing dick through the underwear hole fuckin corn either

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

AMP be still rocking his M&m’s racing jacket
    =====================================
    Never got into that trend. If Tide wants their name on my chest, they gotta pay me.

20. nestle snipes Says:

456 tell that to those monkeys behind the computer scamming.

456 why does their money hold no value.

456 why is there government so corrupt.

456 why do nigerian stick up kids run up in the middle income monkies houses and rob them.

456 why is nigeria filled with derelicts.

21. the real truth Says:

yo this is exactly what I picture KzA looking like:

tinyurl.com/nahukh

i was thinking something more like…..

tinyurl.com/y94mbtm

This dick wears loafers in the shower

This is the reason i comment here

22. rex hussla Says:

Beezy is the black dude that rocks skinny jean jorts

23. baby jesus Says:

*direct hit*

24. 456 Says:

456 tell that to those monkeys behind the computer scamming.

456 why does their money hold no value.

456 why is there government so corrupt.

456 why is nigeria filled with derelicts

^you talking about nigeria or america? i can’t tell the difference

25. nestle snipes Says:

Don’t try to feed that bullshit that Nigeria is rich with wealth, you can go over there.

Nigeria is not Dubai, Nigeria is not Japan, Nigeria is not Russia.

GTFOH.

I know real Nigerians. It’s a fucking war zone out there.

No disrespect to my Naija’s. I know a couple of good nigerians getting their education and propsering in the world.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’m not comfy doing the boat shoes/linen shorts thing cause that ain’t me.

Plus, I’d question any shoes with the name “Blaine”

27. b-ease Says:

niggas pay in cash for everything and OWN.

This is true. The word “credit” doesnt exist in Nigeria.

28. KzA Says:

black people can do the preppy look and make it look ill

Im white.. if I did it, Id just look like a republican

29. Troyvul Says:

Those are dope.

And *dead* at 456 being present to make hoots get off docile mode

30. nestle snipes Says:

Lagos is fucking dangerous my nigga.

You talking about 25000 a month apartments like if Nigeria is Tribeca or something.

GTFOH.

Nigeria is a jobless cesspool.

31. KzA Says:

^you talking about nigeria or america? i can’t tell the difference

^ heat

32. b-ease Says:

I know real Nigerians. It’s a fucking war zone out there.

This is true too. It gets gully in Naija.

33. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 3:58 pm

black people can do the preppy look and make it look ill

Im white.. if I did it, Id just look like a republican

^better than looking like a high school kid

you need to subscribe to GQ or something…stop looking at rappers as your fashion icons.

34. Mook Says:

That Eminem collab sounds weak oh no

35. baby jesus Says:

na those cole haan joints are kind of fire tho beez.i just copped these joints. crazy

tinyurl.com/y5hbq7c

36. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

has it been revealed yet that hoots is the greatest comedian ever?

this nigga is satire at its finest lol

37. why? Says:

SMH at America’s youth –

youtube.com/watch?v=w5SeRYxG2iA&feature=player_embedded

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

black people can do the preppy look and make it look ill
    =====================================
    What kinda racist shit is this?!

39. b-ease Says:

What kinda racist shit is this?!

What exactly is racist about it? I dont see it.

40. Beezy Says:

baby jesus Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 3:59 pm

tinyurl.com/y5hbq7c

^word. driving shoes >

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Now those RL loafers look more my speed.

42. Troyvul Says:

tinyurl.com/y5hbq7c
    Where you cop?

43. Mook Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5SeRYxG2iA&feature=player_embedded

LMAO tupac playing in the background though? Ha!

44. Rome Says:

# 456 Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 3:52 pm

LOL Shots fired! “Pewm pewm” *Kanye voice*

Fuck your pride nigga, Fuck Nigera, Angola, Kenya, and any other African country. The businessmen are corrupt, the governments are corrupt. Nigga’s don’t care about the poor. 1% of the population having over 90% of the country’s money? Fuck outta here you selfish, still mentally enslaved ass, pro-American/European imperialism ass, pagan ass, morally bankrupt ass NIGGER.

45. KzA Says:

Im definately not ready to get on my old man steez quite yet.

Im tryin to figure out this transitional period

46. nestle snipes Says:

Kza, get a tailor. It’s all about how the clothes fit you.

Don’t be a brand whore.

If you want to wear jeans and hoody on your casual days.

But get a tailor. No homo.

47. Beezy Says:

KzA’s self hatred is worse than any black man I’ve ever met.

embrace your translucency homie….you got all the advantages in life.

now start dressing more 5th Ave, not Martin Luther Kind Blvd.

48. b-ease Says:

Troyvul Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 4:02 pm
    tinyurl.com/y5hbq7c
    Where you cop?

Co-inquiry

49. the real truth Says:

tinyurl.com/y5hbq7c

These are ill

50. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

me > Black people

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

What exactly is racist about it? I dont see it.
    =============================
    Black people make the preppy look look ill?

And why is that? Is it so foreign to see a black man dressed like he has something going on in his life? Hmmmm?

*I know, I was reaching, but I can’t back down now*

52. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

but he is VERY correct about Nigeria… the Christians and Muslims there beef in disgusting ways.

The Muslims will run up on the Christian side of town, right outside of Abuja and start burning them alive. And what little police force there is is corrupt to the bone so they’re not doing shit but taking bribes.

53. baby jesus Says:

those are from last year $400 retail but i got em for 120.

*frugal daps self* (c) ifux

54. nestle snipes Says:

this nigga 456 making it seem like living in Nigeria is like living in San Fernando Valley or some shit.

Talking about palaces and mansions. Rome is right, about 1% of corrupt and crooked politicians hold all the wealth.

While the rest of the population starves and murders each other.

55. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 4:02 pm

Im definately not ready to get on my old man steez quite yet.

Im tryin to figure out this transitional period

^its not old man shit…you can do it with a young vibe…I don’t dress like I’m in my 50s because I wear shit that isn’t “urban”

Hootie is right…its mostly about the cut.

Get a good tailor and the world is your oyster.

56. Jersey*made*me Says:

black people can do the preppy look and still get pulled over and followed around in the store.

*fixed*

57. Beezy Says:

I’m wearing a suit today with no socks.

get like me.

58. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Im definately not ready to get on my old man steez quite yet.

Im tryin to figure out this transitional period
    ========================================
    I’m in the same stage.

I wanna look mature without looking corny.

Adult but boyish.

59. Jersey*made*me Says:

me > Black people

Fuck you nigger.

60. baby jesus Says:

the world is your oyster.

ive never understood this. explain

61. the real truth Says:

That goes for everybody in the Ralph Lauren Store…they stay eyeing anybody who doesnt look like they have a duplez

62. baby jesus Says:

or maybe i been tryna over analyze that shit for years

63. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’m wearing a suit today with no socks.
    ==============================
    Can’t do it.

Leather shoes with no socks ain’t it.

64. Troyvul Says:

Leather shoes with no socks ain’t it.
    Def is, thats some G shit

65. nestle snipes Says:

Don’t get me started on Liberia. Them cats is crazy. Quick to get the AK’s. Quick to rape, women and men, it don’t matter to them. They shit where they eat, literally.

66. koa29 Says:

i kno nahggers dont feel em like that (II) but im pretty sure Recovery will put an end to ya’ll doubting hes got anything left…

67. baby jesus Says:

thats the thing tho you get the right pair of shoes and they can be worn both with and without socks, like those last joints i linked.

68. Rome Says:

# nestle snipes Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 4:04 pm

While the rest of the population starves and murders each other.

I’m saying. This dude is tryna make it look like heaven. I’m from Somalia. Half of my country is a war zone. The other half is prospering, and have declared independence from the side that’s a war zone. Naming their country Somaliland. They speak the same language, have same religion, same bloodline, same EVERYTHING. Do you see the mentality of African’s?

Nigeria is a fucking war zone. Yet, the rich bastards all living on hills, gated…far away from all the bloodshed. There’s gonna be a religious war soon.

The problem in Africa is people are morally bankrupt. Their are no rules. It’s me and mines, and fuck everyone else.

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Leather shoes with no socks ain’t it.
    Def is, thats some G shit
    ======================
    If you say so buddy.

Just don’t take those shits off around me.

The funk is prolly strong enough to make eskay lose his appetite.

70. Beezy Says:

baby jesus Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 4:06 pm
    the world is your oyster.

ive never understood this. explain

>>do you want the super nerd explanation, or just a general one?

General one…it just says the world is yours.

More nerdily, its from a Shakespearean play where a character uses that turn of phrase. I think Shakespeare used it in a few of his works actually.

71. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’m wearing a suit today with no socks.

Nigga feet smell like piss.

72. SeniorCivilian Says:

KzA Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 3:56 pm
    ^That’s my whole steez son. I rock those shits exclusively, although I gotta pick up some new topsiders. the sole is falling out of my current pair.

73. baby jesus Says:

i was lookin for the more nerdy explanation

74. London Bloke Says:

The funk is prolly strong enough to make eskay lose his appetite.

LOL

Nah, right?

75. baby jesus Says:

why an oyster?

76. baby jesus Says:

u gotta babypowder or goldbond your shits up a little but youll be iite. but some of yall niggas is the same ones wit pit stains on your shirts in the winter, aint no helpin yall

77. London Bloke Says:

The Merry Wives of Windsor

Shoutout to high-school english Literature

78. Beezy Says:

baby jesus Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 4:10 pm

I was lookin for the more nerdy explanation

^Oysters produce pearls, objects of great value. Once you have the oyster, it gives up the pearl without much of a fight. Getting the pearl requires the oyster to be opened. But despite the hardness of the oyster shell, they can be opened with ease. Oyster shells are held closed by a single muscle called the adductor. Oysters are shucked (opened) using a thin knife to cut the adductor muscle. Once the adductor is cut, the shell falls open.

If the world is your oyster, then it is a place where you can get something of great value with ease.

79. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

holy shit, i’d swear this was a gay fashion advice blog. everyone here posting within the last hour or two has been qualified as major suspect.

i mean i understand someone’s style being on point but you guys are playing this out (||) more than an osh kosh jumpsuit.

80. nestle snipes Says:

Summertime gotta be sandals and shorts.

No jeans unless for the chilly night time.

81. Beezy Says:

SMH @ any nigga with a foot odor problem in this day and age.

There are plenty of products to eliminate the issue.

82. the real truth Says:

There are plenty of products to eliminate the issue.

Soap And Water For example

83. nestle snipes Says:

# baby jesus Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 4:12 pm

^stop it. SMFH…ROFLMFAO

84. Jersey*made*me Says:

*stumbles into faggot ass gear blog*

85. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

Beezy Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 4:13 pm
    SMH @ any nigga with a foot odor problem in this day and age.

There are plenty of products to eliminate the issue.

————–

*dead*

86. 456 Says:

Rome Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 4:02 pm
    # 456 Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 3:52 pm

LOL Shots fired! “Pewm pewm” *Kanye voice*

^what percentage of american wealth belongs to richest 1%? 90% dumb ass. throwing stones in glass houses as usual. but i cant blame you, you do think what massa tells you.

87. baby jesus Says:

u sure this is what shakespeare was tryna say tho? idk, b maybe im lookin too deep(n)

88. nestle snipes Says:

real talk, some of these birds feets be more disgusting than these niggas feet.

89. London Bloke Says:

yo Beez what shoes you rocking no socks with out of interest

pause

90. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

10 deep >>>> C&C

91. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

p.s. supreme > bape

92. London Bloke Says:

yo this Kush and Orange is taking SOOOOO LLOOOOONNGGG to d/l

93. Dewill Says:

U can see the stress on Nasir’s face bout gettin Kelis that coins…

94. Jersey*made*me Says:

Foot sweat is a beast,i’ll put on some socks before I go looking for a remedy for not putting on socks,smh.

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

supreme > bape
    =================
    Easily

96. TheCo!!inB Says:

“maaaaaan, girls are crazy”

97. KzA Says:

lolol rick. suspect

98. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

i fuck a bitch with my shoes on. just in case i get caught in a jammie and need to bail.

99. London Bloke Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 4:17 pm
    “maaaaaan, girls are crazy”

aaaaannddd *DEAD*

100. KzA Says:

London Bloke Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 4:16 pm
    yo this Kush and Orange is taking SOOOOO LLOOOOONNGGG to d/l

wiz has the internet on smash

101. Troyvul Says:

You said yesterday, you dont want to know any skeezers.

102. baby jesus Says:

^ especially when your wear size 21 EEE. but alot of these company’s nowadays is makin these shits breathable so they can be worn without socks.

103. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Foot sweat is a beast
    =====================
    I know my dogs be barking when they get sweaty & I can’t chance any of that poison leaking out when I’;m with friends.

Socks & Dr. Scholl’s FTW

104. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:
    April 14th, 2010 at 4:15 pm

yo Beez what shoes you rocking no socks with out of interest

pause

^John Varatos medium brown Harrison penny loafers

I have on a Khaki suit…the kid lookin’ extra summery today.

105. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

real talk, some of these birds feets be more disgusting than these niggas feet.

word to my girl’s sister. bitch can make a sock look ugly with those stompers. Fred Flinstone feet, for real.

106. KzA Says:

I know my dogs be barking

lololol ok who the fuck is commenting? This my grammy?

107. 456 Says:

While the rest of the population starves and murders each other.

^what part of africa you been to? what part of nigeria? i never painted nigeria as a fucking paradise. but you said nobody in africa has money and that’s fuckin nonsense. as for “rome” lol @ you naming yourself after a european babylon – somalia – your whole country is confused like yourself. stop hating yourself and maybe you will start to understand what’s really happening.

108. KzA Says:

girls with big feet are fucking DISgusting.

might as well have a penis

109. Jersey*made*me Says:

lol @ baby jesus

110. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

============================
    A random bitch?

Hell yeah.

I had a chick tell me to take my jeans all the way off & I got so noid I pulled up, called her a scheming bitch and blew it.

I need to lay off that exotic weed.

111. London Bloke Says:

I have on a Khaki suit…the kid lookin’ extra summery today.

if got a light blue/white shirt with either a blue/red tag, Kudos to you sir

112. KzA Says:

LOL @ hoots and 456 still arguing about africa while the entire barbershop around them is discussing dress

113. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

John Varatos
    =============
    Dude makes some fly shit, on that grown man swag.

114. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 4:21 pm
    I have on a Khaki suit…the kid lookin’ extra summery today.

if got a light blue/white shirt with either a blue/red tag, Kudos to you sir

>light blue matter of fact.

thanks for noticing.

winky face

115. London Bloke Says:

tie > tag

116. the real truth Says:

girls with big feet are fucking DISgusting.

might as well have a penis

LMAO

yet i couldnt disagree with you more…if feet is the first thing you look at when you see a women you need a psychiatrist..and thats not even debateable…feet imo is one of those things that can be overlooked if shes got nice sweater puppets

117. KzA Says:

shit just got extra gay in here

118. TheCo!!inB Says:

yo Beez what shoes you rocking no socks with out of interest

pause
    ^Bloke you should know better than to ask that question. In what fashion scenario would it ever be ok to wear a suit with no socks? Other than being buried?

119. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

But if you’re considering wifing a broad, feet are important.

I used to pay for my girl to get a petty just cause I couldn’t stand looking at her feet all tore up.

120. hl Says:

I see lalot of multiple personalities in here. Cosigning yourself is wack.

121. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

on the subject of gear, i used to cop mad swag at bloomingdales with american express points given to me by the company i work for.

too bad they ain’t doing that anymore. foh amex.

122. southlondon Says:

ayyy beezy when i finished nutting and spitting on your moms face i found a picture of you in high school

tinyurl.com/y42ppxm

123. Renato Pagnani Says:

Why is “The Kids” a straight rip of Vampire Weekend’s “Kids Don’t Stand a Chance”…