PICS: Terry Richardson x Pharrell x Lupe

terryrichardson-lupe-fiasco-pharrell-williams

Previously: PICS: Terry Richardson x Lil Wayne

45 Responses to “PICS: Terry Richardson x Pharrell x Lupe”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Cool shirt, Lu.

2. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 13th, 2010 at 12:59 pm

First time eating two triple cheese burger value meals from Wendy’s….here goes..

^verdict?

3. KzA Says:

Hey at least Lupe is normal

4. G7 Says:

Beezy Says:

April 13th, 2010 at 1:08 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 13th, 2010 at 12:59 pm

^verdict?

====
    *performs own open heart surgery*

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Which is least likely to happen, CRS or Center Edge Territory

6. Chief Ali Says:

nahssip.com

hi guys

8. 007 Says:

I swear im ready to be a rapper man and im a career dude suit tie nga
    Im think I could call myself 401k and rape the college educated/college kids who get good jobs but love hip hop. Im bout to buy a camera and shoot a couple vids and drop a mixtape

Be a worldstar nigga an get some show money

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ G7

Not wack but nothing that will compel me to listen anything else from him again.

10. Beezy Says:

Pharrell completely stole b-ease “winter hat in the summer” swag

b-ease is real menacing when he spits, I’d be scared if I didnt know he was a really inteligent commetor.

12. b-ease Says:

I’d say that would put him in the wack category then, lol.

13. Chief Ali Says:

so shorty says she got pawprint tatts on her thighs, the eye of horus on her lower back, and sankofa on her shoulder

i’m trying to see that body art in person

ASAP

14. G7 Says:

i listened to one big sean mixtape. that was enough for me. not bad by any means, just not my cup of tea…no bloke on lunch break.

today I have a keen awarness of sorts. Not quite sure why.

16. KzA Says:

big sean just has an amazingly boring voice. My homeboy has been trying to get me to dig his music for a while now, I just cant get into that shit.

17. b-ease Says:

Beezy Says:

April 13th, 2010 at 1:11 pm
    Pharrell completely stole b-ease “winter hat in the summer” swag

cOLD Says:

April 13th, 2010 at 1:11 pm

*perishes*

18. oh4werd Says:

Which is least likely to happen, CRS or Center Edge Territory

based off the fact that jay electronica is m.i.a and everyone else is at least producing something i would say center edge territoy

19. Harlem World Says:

Lupe should have gone indie.

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’d say that would put him in the wack category then, lol.
    Lol, i hate to use the word wack but I’d say weak.

21. oh4werd Says:

he’s like a high pitched kanye

22. TheCo!!inB Says:

Absolutely no reason why CRS shouldn’t happen. You know what that album would sound like with NERD and Ye music?! If you could successfully mix Graduation and In Search Of with Lu’s lyricism you’d have an animal of a project.

23. Black Brokaw Says:

HOLD UP….these niggas are posing with a pedophile now? And this guy is a homo-rapist

24. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

April 13th, 2010 at 1:10 pm
    hi guys

^wha’um shotta

25. b-ease Says:

Which is least likely to happen, CRS or Center Edge Territory

All City Chess Club.

….life, sometimes I wonder….

27. why? Says:

Lol anytime you meet Terry on the street and take a picture he always does that thumbs up pose.

28. b-ease Says:

*daps cOLD*

29. Els Says:

Center Edge Territory supposed to have a joint on Pilot Talk, we’ll see

30. nestle snipes Says:

i thought that was trey songz in the far right..

YYYYEEEUUUUUUPPPPPP

Is it me or did pharrell lose some weight?

That ‘stache had to go made him look like a blaxican.

31. Chief Ali Says:

today I have a keen awarness of sorts. Not quite sure why.

———–

Knowledge of self…you woke up today in tune with the planet

*daps cOLD*

wha’um shotta

^ mi deya. (did I get it right?)

33. baby jesus Says:

is it wrong that i cant wait till the next sunny day in nyc, to bump “super high” cruising down the gcp with my windows down?

34. b-ease Says:

And that’s exactly why it wont happen. Too potentially dope to be true. And as we all know, artists dont do too potentially dope to be true projects until no one gives a fuck anymore.

Knowledge of self…you woke up today in tune with the planet

*daps cOLD*

^ I see I said.

36. nestle snipes Says:

What ever happend to the Kanye, Pharrell, Lupe Fiasco super group?

They created Drake, Kid Cudi.

37. baby jesus Says:

serious question

^ kinda sorta.

39. b-ease Says:

Knowledge of self…you woke up today in tune with the planet

Word. I was reading yesterday (forgot where) about how the planet’s “moods” affect ours. Makes sense if you can really step back and look at the planet from an interconnectedness standpoint.

40. 007 Says:

….wheres Pilot Talk???

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

*slaps D Block’s Frosty off the table on gp*

42. baby jesus Says:

poppin giuseppe tags like its american apparell

damn

43. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

April 13th, 2010 at 1:16 pm
    wha’um shotta

^ mi deya. (did I get it right?)

===