PICS: Fat Joe feat. Jeezy – Slow Down (Ha Ha) (Video Shoot)

Download: Fat Joe feat. Young Jeezy – Ha Ha (prod. Scoop Deville)

Joey’s first single off The Darkside, due June 29th. Photos by Berman Fenelus. Shouts to NYCNeef.

Previously: Fat Joe Talks Darkside Producers & Features (Just Blaze, DJ Premier, Clipse, Cam’ron & more)

56 Responses to “PICS: Fat Joe feat. Jeezy – Slow Down (Ha Ha) (Video Shoot)”

1. nestle snipes Says:

jeezy fucking with fat hoe

2. Tong Po Flo Says:

The gal in the 5th pic >>>>>

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Joe looks like he got his mind right this time around.

4. oh4werd Says:

His fanbase is a combination of hood southern rap fans and modern day YM fans…the same people that were showing up to Gotti and Boosie shows 4 years ago when they were in a different town everyday of the week…it’s not the nerd hipster blog crowd, but it exists…a dude like Gudda is never gonna a bit mainstream solo star, but based off the YM shit he can use that to tour the hood club circuit for years…there’s actually more show oppurtunities him than a lot of these blog favorites

alright i agree wit the fact he’ll get more shows then most these blog rappers but im sayin he still sux lol. Thats based off that mixtape i heard but to each his own

5. Joe 88 Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 13th, 2010 at 11:22 am
    True story:
    2 months ago my 3 year old son told me “I’m Gudda Gudda” and I put him on time out for two minutes.

*dead*

6. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

the line between R&B dudes and rappers has been erased….

Trey songz freestyles and drops mixtapes

Drake does duets with The Dream

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Still not a huge fan of the song.

8. Harlem World Says:

This shit is hard.

9. TheCo!!inB Says:

Joe looks like he got his mind right this time around.
    ^we might get a DITC caliber verse outta him on this one. The ghost writtens are present but still, the content >

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Rappers need to stop singing.

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

At least he’s not doing the video in Miami.

That’s a start.

12. Harlem World Says:

if drake is a rapper than so is trey songz

left eye (r.i.p) rapped more often than drake does

drake is not hip hop

13. Beezy Says:

Lox kilt this joint

14. Tong Po Flo Says:

True story:

^ That won’t work you’ll have to do that one treatment where they prop a person eyelids open and have them watch like four televisions at the same time, get some old big/pac/rakim/krs-one/big daddy kane videos and play some NaS in the background that should get all of the gudda gudda nonsense off of his system

15. baby jesus Says:

*cues up “Super High” in Public admin class*

16. Joe 88 Says:

Why niggas take shots at gudda gudda so much? His wayne diss is up there with hit em up & ether, dude comes proper when he wants to (n)

Gudda Gudda > Millz

17. Tong Po Flo Says:

Rappers need to stop singing.

^ Word, they just need to stick with the rapper/rnb sanga collabos and call it a day

18. Windy City Villian Says:

He’s a pretty generic and basic southern rapper…he’s not gonna wow anybody with lyrical mastery or not…but he’s capable of making the occasional banger…I still ride to Getting to the Money with Titi Boi off that mixtape with Titti Boi to this day…speaking of Titti Boi, he’s another dude like that…he’s not an amazing rapper by any stretch, but if you’re a fan of that type of scene, I’ll be damend if the two Playaz Circle albums weren’t underrated gems

19. Beezy Says:

baby jesus Says:
    April 13th, 2010 at 11:31 am

*cues up “Super High” in Public admin class*

^what, you a poly sci major?

20. Shooter Says:

2 months ago my 3 year old son told me “I’m Gudda Gudda”

horrifying

21. baby jesus Says:

na minor

22. earPLUGs Says:

no comments regarding the chicks tah tahs up top?

foggets

23. Joey Profit$ Says:

2 months ago my 3 year old son told me “I’m Gudda Gudda”

horrifying

Would have been worst if he told you that was his real daddy.

24. Beezy Says:

baby jesus Says:
    April 13th, 2010 at 11:34 am

na minor

^samesies

25. Joe 88 Says:

looking for gems from your typical southern rapper is like tryna eat healthy at mcdonalds, epic fail. When you accept the music for what it is, you will appreciate it more.

26. baby jesus Says:

what did u major in beez? finance?

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

His wayne diss is up there with hit em up & ether
    =======================================
    The only people who’ve heard it hit the club barefooted.

28. baby jesus Says:

if you ever ordered the mandarin salad at mcdonalds you should just off youself now, like right now.

29. baby jesus Says:

*side eyes jorge* (n)

30. London Bloke Says:

Windy City Villian Says:

STFU b. Typing essays and shit

we dont like dictionary comments (c) waka flocka

31. Tong Po Flo Says:

no comments regarding the chicks tah tahs up top?

foggets

^ You musta skipped my second comment my G, I could sleep peacefully on those babelons

32. Beezy Says:

baby jesus Says:
    April 13th, 2010 at 11:36 am

what did u major in beez? finance?

^Accounting

33. London Bloke Says:

baby jesus Says:

April 13th, 2010 at 11:36 am
    what did u major in beez? finance?

beezy majored in child care

Pervert

34. Beezy Says:

D_Block gets apples with his Happy Meal.

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

=======================================
    Titti > all those other generic Southern MC’s.

And you know why?

Because he has imagination and he tries to be creative every time he kicks a verse.

36. CZ Says:

or be content with not listening to whats be pushed on you by radio and being a fan of artists with talent even though may not be on rotation

37. earPLUGs Says:

*daps*

38. Tong Po Flo Says:

what did u major in beez? finance?

^Accounting

^ GEEK!

*knocks Beezys pocket protector out of his shirt pocket*
    *goes in on how ironic that his pocket protector isn’t so protective*

39. Joey Profit$ Says:

Joe 88 Says:

April 13th, 2010 at 11:36 am

^^^^^

Cosign

40. earPLUGs Says:

bryan pumpers > titti boys

41. London Bloke Says:

Economics > Accounting

i had to do two modules of that shit…boring or what!

42. oh4werd Says:

cosign

—–

Rappers need to stop singing.

i agree but if ur decent…fuck it its cheaper that way. i.e Drake, B.o.B, Kid Cudi, im jus sayin for the types of music they make it works. No-sign on Ja Rule doin it but fuck it that worked for him, even 50 lol

43. baby jesus Says:

not that i would know about any of that shit, but mcdonalds apple dippers are actually quite delectable. just sayin

44. Joe 88 Says:

@Joey

What you think of the allure song my cousin did over your beat? I give him credit on making a story song in 2010

45. TheCo!!inB Says:

I’ve gone on record here a few times regarding my love for Playaz Circle. I want “Look What I Got” to play at my funeral.

46. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ I forget where either Mickey D’s or BK but the cookies there are quite smashable

47. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

will the Rawse Standemoniom continue today

48. London Bloke Says:

Yo Colin, no homillz, but what is your occupation?

49. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:
    April 13th, 2010 at 11:42 am

Economics > Accounting

^maybe if you want to be a professor….not if you want to make money.

50. baby jesus Says:

I’ve gone on record here a few times regarding my love for Playaz

SMH

51. Shooter Says:

this

52. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:
    April 13th, 2010 at 11:48 am

Yo Colin, no homillz, but what is your occupation?

^security goon

53. Joey Profit$ Says:

@Joey

Shit was ill a little sound effects would of helped bring the story to life other than that shit was proper don’t really hear shit like that anymore. After lunch i’ll send you that murdamentals I just finished ripping it.

54. Beezy Says:

*baby jesus’ it up*

*eats apple dippers while watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days*

*cries into aloe moisterized tissue*

*pets shih tzu puppy sleeping on lap*

55. Mr.Londoner Says:

Naturals > Tight-Ass Corsett

56. John Says:

Didn’t his last album sell like 8k and now he’s tryin to do another one???