Video: Lupe Fiasco Freestyle in Boston

Lupe spits  over The Prodigy’s “Girls” @ The House of Blues in Boston.

Spotted @ LupEND

85 Responses to “Video: Lupe Fiasco Freestyle in Boston”

1. NovemberEnd Says:

quietly kept L.A.S.E.R.S. has been Act II-esque in delays

2. Shooter Says:

quietly kept L.A.S.E.R.S. has been Act II-esque in delays

except they havnt even given that shit a release date yet, which I find suspicious….

3. Charles Oakley Says:

as much as I love his music, Lupe comes off like an ass hole the majority of the time he opens his mouth

4. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Hi guys.

5. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Lupe comes off like an ass hole the majority of the time he opens his mouth
    ————————————————-

Agreed.

6. Marsden Olney Fenwick VI Says:

Oakley you my nigga tho, this nigga drops more classic heat then sum well actually majority of the posts on nah.

7. Shooter Says:

camo pants <<<

8. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Camo shorts, no socks with the red bapes>

9. Marsden Olney Fenwick VI Says:

I gotta say tho.. BOAB > Crime Pays

10. Charles Oakley Says:

# Marsden Olney Fenwick VI Says:
    April 10th, 2010 at 11:06 am

enjoy it marsden, I been a hip hop head since a I first heard Life After Death as a kid. keep spreading good music, keep that shit alive.

11. b-ease Says:

D_Block_4_Life
    1 hr, 22 mins ago
    My bad ease…you did your thing tho?

Mos def my dude, shit was dope.

12. Charles Oakley Says:

one

13. Sir Fakely Deep Says:

wow. two things I couldn’t give a fuck about (lupe fiasco & boston) in one post!

14. Teddy Says:

wat the bloody fuck is happenin with this album?

15. Heroine Headliner Says:

*balls like a person*

16. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Oakley = underground Nah

17. Vincent Van Dro Says:

I tried to learn the game
    and the only thing I found incredible
    everything I tried to learn
    see, I already knew

18. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*cranks that soulja boy*

19. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Blu over Radiohead > Lupe over Radiohead

20. Heroine Headliner Says:

radiohead >>> ____ over radiohead

21. AFGun Says:

r u fukin serious?? where’s that dre track at?? wtf could be taking this old fuk so long. this shit better b sum fuckin crack

22. Heroine Headliner Says:

AFGun Says:
    April 10th, 2010 at 12:26 pm
    r u fukin serious?? where’s that dre track at?? wtf
    could be taking this old fuk so long. this shit
    better b sum fuckin crack
    smh at the weekend comnenters

23. Heroine Headliner Says:

u can pay for school but you can’t buy class

24. b-ease Says:

Heroine Headliner
    18 mins ago
    smh at the weekend comnenters

I heart irony.

25. Wakher Flocko COIS Says:

jammin to “ric flair” by cam and vado….pretty solid

26. Heroine Headliner Says:

-ease Says:
    April 10th, 2010 at 12:51 pm
    Heroine Headliner
    18 mins ago
    smh at the weekend comnenters
    I heart irony.
    I’m on my grind shawty
    don’t block my grind shawty

27. baby jesus Says:

>>>class on saturdays

28. Heroine Headliner Says:

baby jesus Says:
    April 10th, 2010 at 1:01 pm
    >>>class on saturdays
    truth.com

29. Wakher Flocko COIS Says:

so..no dre track………..he’s a cocksucker..that album better be the mother of all albums

30. Heroine Headliner Says:

oj Jew maan and wacka make goochie sound like the illmatic nas

31. PW Says:

“My glock hole bigger than Nicki Minaj’s camel toe.”

Wow. Just…wow.

32. NovemberEnd Says:

Ricky Roker > Ricky Smalls

33. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

cinematicpassions.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/norah-jones.jpg

34. Heroine Headliner Says:

*daps pw + Novemberend *

35. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

Ricky Roker > Ricky Smalls

–Blasphemy

36. Heroine Headliner Says:

RAWSE

37. NovemberEnd Says:

“Shawty sitting low’, big things popping Tip on the glock for the crip up in Compton, shootin at the cops , fuck one time…i gave it to the block i fucked one time”

(c)BAWSE

38. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Where should I start if I’m just now listenin to Rick Ross?

39. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

Where should I start if I’m just now listenin to Rick Ross?

–Start at Deeper than rap

40. gunzouttava81 Says:

The Buffet

41. Charles Oakley Says:

Where should I start if I’m just now listenin to Rick Ross?
    you’ve never listened to Rick Ross before?

42. Charles Oakley Says:

Go in the search box in the top right and look for best of ricky smalls compilation courtesy of dbrow4life

43. Albert Findsdimes Says:

@Oakley

Ive had three songs on my itunes forever but I boycotted his music on GP for being an alleged CO. But I was I decided yesterday he is too entertaining to ignore.

44. G7 Says:

>>shootin at the cops , fuck one time…i gave it to the block i fucked one time”

====
    lol. terrible, yet comical.

45. Charles Oakley Says:

next time u see dblock on here ask him for the best of Rick compilation link, that has most of his best tracks

46. Charles Oakley Says:

this big boi lp is sounding like its going to turn out better than BP3
    shots at new york

47. Charles Oakley Says:

but I boycotted his music on GP for being an alleged CO.
    all of these rappers are liars, though, and half are gay. you gotta disconnect the man from the music

48. Yeah Right Says:

I’ve had three songs on my itunes forever but I boycotted his music on GP for being an alleged CO. But I was I decided yesterday he is too entertaining to ignore.

Download the following tracks in order.

1. Rich Off Cocaine
    2. Maybach Music
    3. The Boss
    4. Mafia Music
    5. Push It

Or just listen to his catalog in reverse. Deeper Than Rap > Trilla > Port Of Miami > Rise to Power

49. No_neva-eva Says:

this big boi lp is sounding like its going to turn out better than BP3

Easily.

50. Charles Oakley Says:

Albert,
    here, i found the link that dblock had upped:

megaupload.com/?d=V7FB0FG3

P.S. read one through one of the earlier threads, and yes The Notorious B.I.G. is the G.O.A.T. (either him or nas), this is not up for discussion. *No shots*

51. Yeah Right Says:

It kills me to say Rick Ross might’ve had better production on “DTR” than Hov had on BP3.

Ross’ album production wise is one of the top ten records made last year and the Grammys saw fit to give that fruity roid head Flo-Rida the nomination instead.

52. Charles Oakley Says:

Royal flush >>>>
    Shutterbug>>
    Shine Blockas >>>

53. Els Says:

J. Cole, Rawse, Drake and Dre singles next week? I’d be fine with 1/4, most likely Rawse to drop but Who Dat sounds pretty dope.

54. Charles Oakley Says:

bye haters, i’m back on hiatus

55. Yeah Right Says:

Royal flush >>>>
    Shutterbug>>
    Shine Blockas >>>

The industry keeps shitting on Big Boi’s projects but he makes some hot shit or gets on hot shit that keeps getting overlooked.

Morris Brown >>>
    That Margaritas joint with Pharrell and Sleepy Brown >>>>>
    Kryptonite >>>>
    Speakerboxx the album >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

56. hl Says:

Royal flush >>>>
    Shutterbug>>
    Shine Blockas >>>

^yep

57. Albert Findsdimes Says:

@Charles

Thanks for the effort *daps* This is gonna make for a good walk to the lake, Chicago’s lookin like Florida today. And as far as Biggie, I don’t see it now, but then again I thought Jay was trash until I lurked through a couple Nas/Jay debates here.

58. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Both Mick Boogie mixtapes “Rick The Ruler 1&2” were dope and before

59. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Kill all the middle men im the millatin gilligans
    Speakin creole with gentle men as i cruise the caribean
    Oh Lord im a star down in saint barths
    The fat Tommy Lee i made out with like 8 broads

BAWSE!

60. horsechoker Says:

*I thought Jay was trash*
    *Lupe>Big*

The fuck is wrong with you?

You go to DePaul right? I went there. I know they don’t let stupid people in. How can you not recognize the greatest MC ever (and the Notorious BIG)? Are you tone deaf? Ignorant of rap music?

I like Lupe but he always comes off a hypebeast in my mind. He’s alright but Jay-1994-2003 shits on anything he will ever imagine.

61. Albert Findsdimes Says:

I went there.
    Oh yeah, then who is the school named after?

62. Albert Findsdimes Says:

I can hear you searching Google from here.

63. strongarm Says:

Kill all the middle men im the millatin gilligans
    Speakin creole with gentle men as i cruise the caribean
    Oh Lord im a star down in saint barths
    The fat Tommy Lee i made out with like 8 broads

The fuck is millatin gilligans?
    Made out with 8 broads? Ross could only pull Hottentot broads

64. Albert Findsdimes Says:

I meant to put militant Gilligan.

65. horsechoker Says:

St. Vincent De Paul. I know President Holtscheinder (sic) personally, served in the DCSA and studied int with Gil Gott, Nila Hoffman, Mark Hauser and others.

My point in all this: You’re obviously smart enough to get into private school. Your taste in hip hop can’t be this terrible. #C’mon son.

66. JihaD Says:

Royal flush >>>>
    Shutterbug>>
    Shine Blockas >>>

If Royal Flush didn’t convince niggas that 3 stacks is the truth, then you might wanna Van Gogh your fucking ears… And Big Boi’s verse was dope as fuck…

JihaD

April 10th, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Royal flush >>>>
    Shutterbug>>
    Shine Blockas >>>

^yep
    —————————

Also agree. I’m sort of not digging the track with George Clinton, but I haven’t given enough listens.

These three however, are bananas. Royal Flush was one of the best songs of 08, Shine Blockas was one of the best of 09, and Shutterbug so far is one of the best of this year.

I don’t see how one can’t be looking foreword to the LP.

71. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

BIG is *the* GOAT. A lot of people don’t realize how subtle BIG’s genius is. He’s not the kind of guy where you can just listen to a greatest hits and get an idea of his greatness either.

Listen to Ready to Die the whole way through. It is THE greatest statement for how bad things were where people like him grew up put on record. If people think gangsta rap was about exposing the plight of the urban poor here is it’s magnus opus.

72. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Big is the greatest rapper to come out of the period of gangsta raps dominance in hip hop. Better than Pac and Nas.

Pac is definitely the closest thing rap has to a John Lennon, but he never made an album like Ready to Die.

Nas is a genius, but he’s never been as moving as Big.

73. D_Block_4_Life Says:

BIG is *the* GOAT
    No he’s not.

74. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 10th, 2010 at 4:27 pm

BIG is *the* GOAT
    No he’s not.
    ——————————

k my bad.

75. Mr.Londoner Says:

It was only a matter of time till ninjas saw Pac wasn’t the greatest, but
    IF YOU DON’T THINK CHRISTOPHER WALLACE WAS THE GREATEST ALIVE I WILL FIGHT YOU AND THATS NO LIE!

76. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

But seriously he is… and he’s better than Jay-Z, if that’s who you were going to suggest.

77. horsechoker Says:

Jay is the GOAT. Point blank period. Technique, subject matter, sales, personal growth, impact, all of that. He’s the best ever to pick up a mic. I refuse to have this argument on such a sunny day. Discuss amongst yourselves Nahggers.

78. Ant Says:

Nas is the GOAT

79. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Jay is the GOAT. Point blank period
    End of story.

80. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas >> BIG

81. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# horsechoker Says:
    April 10th, 2010 at 4:35 pm

——————————————–

We’ve been through the impact argument before. Jay has NEVER started a trend or major style change in hip hop. He’s always been a follower, even on his first album. Jay’s impact on hip hop has been rather small relative to his status and success in the game.

Technique wise, he’s got an amazing flow and a great rapping voice which makes for good delivery. That said his wordplay is hella overrated. He seems to get away with lines that someone like Lil Wayne gets shitted on for, although he doesn’t makes those lines as often. And Big was no slouch delivery wise either, even if Jay was better at his peak.

Subject matter wise, the character he presents in the Blueprint is one of hip hop’s best, but even then he was never as honest or sincere as Kanye or Biggie. Biggie wins here too.

And as far as sales go, I don’t think Jay’s ever had an album sell as well as Life After Death.

82. NovemberEnd Says:

“nice whip, nice chains…closet of skull, the stench is like slave blood of providence hall”

83. rocstar Says:

how am i supposed to win when they keep comparin me to ghosts? (c) THE GOAT

84. Troyvul Says:

Good Tv links?

85. cMac Says:

I couldn’t understand a word you said, hippity hooblah