Video: Fabolous – I’m Raw

The third installment of Fab’s “The Funeral Arrangements” viral video series, including Mr. R.I.P. and Body Ya, premiered by the good folks over at Complex.

Directed by Aristotle for By Any Means.

Previously: Fabolous – There Is No Competition 2: The Funeral Service (No DJ)

52 Responses to “Video: Fabolous – I’m Raw”

1. Slumbilical Says:

lol kat stacks saying she couldn’t bone bow wow because she just had a child – i swear these ho’s is DISGUSTIN

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’m Raw – Suspect title

3. Slumbilical Says:

eskay Says:

April 7th, 2010 at 3:04 pm

so that’s gonna be your excuse for not showing your face huh.

you need to merge the nah bbq with dallas’s polo event

with my new baby girl barely 2 months old i might not be able to justify 2 trips to NY

at least do them the same weekend

4. landlord Says:

A room full of drunk/high Hip-Hop nerds is not exactly my idea of a good time.

————-

not to mention, its no broads on the guess list except maybe Miss Info to walk around and serve chicken teriyaki Hors d’œuvres on toothpicks …

5. Beezy Says:

That’s the first time I saw T-Pain he was making it rain on mostof the girls on stage, when it was my turn to show my pole skills he threw over $500.00 singles.

^thats iPad money right there

6. KzA Says:

KzA Says:

April 7th, 2010 at 3:04 pm
    eskay Says:

April 7th, 2010 at 3:00 pm
    >>in 10 years everybody will have one of these things or something similar. mark my words.

sooner than that. I LOVE the idea of a mobile tablet with wifi and 3/4 G, but I just hate the way apple does shit. I need a tablet that has a camera, some usb ports, HDMI out, and will play well with all of my other devices and software.

7. landlord Says:

Fabolous – I’m Raw

————-

then, maybe you should stop lettin niggas smash…

Polo event was postponed.

9. KzA Says:

I refuse to change all my fuckin movies and tv shows to apple friendly format.

I’ll wait for the best android\win7 tablet

10. el feces loco Says:

I understand the sentiment. But a lot of dudes have a f’d up conception of women to begin with, so they don’t even know how to raise their daughter right. Something about karma makes it seem like the ones who chase smuts the most end up raising one.

^^all she need is guidance.

*walks up to kat*

says..”other niggaz might look at you and see pussy, or see some bomb head, they may see some crazy looking bangs..but baby..when I look at you, I see Katherine..I wanna get to know Katherine, can I?”

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

TINC2 > Loso’s Way

12. Earplugs Says:

I been hearing good things about some fab mixtape that just came out. I aint checked for a fab since the purple Clue tape

>>Apple makes these products that either dont work with anything else, require 14 different fuckin add-ons just to get shit that should come with it in the beginning. I guess if you surround yourself with Apple products its good, but I would never waste my money on all of apples over priced shit.

i agree with you, but, and I despise Apple heads, that company has the interface game on lock and key. no Windows/Android tablet is gonna be able to touch the iPad.

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

eskay Says:

April 7th, 2010 at 3:04 pm

so that’s gonna be your excuse for not showing your face huh.
    ============================================
    You really wanna shake my hand that bad?

15. Earplugs Says:

all I know is apple stock is worth like 250 bucks a share and its spit twice in 5 years

16. KzA Says:

agree… I think the only company that has a chance is HP with their Slate, only becuase they have been working with their TouchSmart OS for a while

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’m waiting for 4G.

18. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 3:07 pm

I refuse to change all my fuckin movies and tv shows to apple friendly format.

^shit takes 5min each, get over it

19. G7 Says:

*raw crickets*

20. Earplugs Says:

the iphone is the best machine/device/phone/computer ever invented…period

21. Beezy Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 3:08 pm

TINC2 > Loso’s Way

^by far. The tape is pure piff.

Young Funeral!

>>>A room full of drunk/high Hip-Hop nerds is not exactly my idea of a good time.

also, there was broads galore at the BYOBBQ, but you wouldn’t know cuz you don’t come out the house.

23. KzA Says:

eskay Says:

April 7th, 2010 at 3:14 pm

cosign… there was

24. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

HP looks like they got something

25. 40 Inc Says:

when rihanna says rude boy are you big enough what is she talkin about?

26. Troyvul Says:

I’m mean really…Fab bodied this track

27. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

The white girl in this >>>

28. Beezy Says:

I only had sex with him one time when I was SUPER wasted from the Grey Goose he had in his crib, the other times I just brought another girl over for him to fuck instead.

^nice of her

29. el feces loco Says:

# G7 Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 3:13 pm

*raw crickets*

^^The best thing about that vid was the white girl..I havent listened to fab in years. wit lame lines like “sit and get fried..call my weed electric chair”..

30. Grey Poupon Ass Nigga Says:

From: @tretreasure
    Sent: Apr 7, 2010 3:10p

RT @TheBoyMidi: @tretreasure slaves, gay slaves to even make it worse. Sad shit. Imagine those gay slaves on da Amistad. #Giveusdick. *dies*

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

===================================
    Is this true?

And I come out of the crib.

I just don’t mingle with people from the net.

I like to keep those worlds completely separate.

32. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

^nice of her

–This hoe is stupid, sexy, and thoughtful. im claiming GOAT

33. Yung Hopp Says:

TINC2 > Loso’s Way

Easily.

34. el feces loco Says:

LF:artists in my current american playlist.

Devin-
    Nickelus F
    Ransom
    Tony Yayo
    BISD
    Max B
    Mobb Deep
    exhibitnah

I listen to Ransom- Funeral everyday..that’s my starbucks.

35. optimusblaze Says:

Man i still think Fab is holding back… I expect tons more from him but he still keeps putting out mediocrity.

36. KzA Says:

funeral is the SHIT.

>>I like to keep those worlds completely separate.

that’s understandable though because on the net you’re a tough guy but in real life it’s a different story.

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Nickelus F
    ============
    I don’t believe you.

39. hl Says:

That new Pac Div should be a hit. Thats the type of shit I’d like to hear on the radio.

40. el feces loco Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 3:18 pm

^^Did they leave when the videocameras showed up?

I seen Ms.Info, her versions of Nate and Dre and Dallas Penn’s wifey working the grill.

41. el feces loco Says:

Nickelus F
    ============
    I don’t believe you.

^^Thank You

42. atcq aka Kick ButtOWWWski Says:

ftr, If amp doesnt got to the NahBQ he is officially a puss

43. optimusblaze Says:

and his whole same ole same ole loso cause you didn’t no so. I’m tired of hearing that same scheme. Their are a shit ton of words in the dictonary and butt loads of ways to play on words… so lets get ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!

44. optimusblaze Says:

Who thinks DR. DRE is playing with the public AGAIN !!! NNNNOOO

46. Beezy Says:

I met Gorilla Zoe at some event for Rick Ross(Officer Ricky) at club Mansion. He’s a sweetheart, I went to his hotel he was staying at. hes a FREAKY guy lol. Moans like a bitch it was really funny. I think I was laughing the whole time I was giving him head. If only I coulda recorded that shit. OMG he likes to eat ass. Not my thing but I let him do it. lol

^*dead*

47. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Why the fuck these rap n!ggas keep puttin white bitches in they videos..that shit is fuckin corney

48. yo Says:

whos the white chick?

49. hasan1 Says:

dope vid

50. E.J. Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You sound like a prejudiced feminist. Nothing wrong with putting a white girl in a rap video, a lot of people find white women attractive, myself included so go beat off to some overweight fat bitch

51. Nah Right » Fabolous – There Is No Competition 2: The Grieving Music EP (Tracklist) Says:

[…] Lights Out (I Don’t See Nobody) 2. Girl You Be Killin’ ‘Em 3. I’m Raw 4. Body Ya 5. Body Count 6. Tonight feat. Red Cafe & Lorel 7. The Wake 8. Body Bag feat. […]

52. Nah Right » Fabolous There Is No Competition 2: The Grieving Music EP (Artwork) Says:

[…] Be Killin’ ‘Em (Produced by Ryan Leslie)* 3. I’m Raw (Produced by Amadeus & Lee Major) | Music Video 4. Body Ya (Produced by Sonaro) | Music Video 5. Body Count (Produced by Sonaro)* 6. Tonight ft. […]