Freebass 808 feat. Jovi Rockwell – Rewind

freebass808-rewind

The first single from Camp Lo’s Geechi Suede and producer Apple Juice Kid’s forthcoming album Liquid Love Spacedust.

Freebass 808 feat. Jovi Rockwell – Rewind | Mediafire

Related: Jovi Rockwell appeared on Young Money recording artist Shanell’s mixtape Shut Up and Listen which dropped earlier this week. Listen to it here.

100 Responses to “Freebass 808 feat. Jovi Rockwell – Rewind”

1. Slumbilical Says:

bon jovi [ll] > Jovi Rockwell

2. hl Says:

Rockafella dying from AIDS > Jovi Rockwell

3. Beezy Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“KzA why you leavin? oh, curfew is when the street lights come on? nice meeting you”

4. Slumbilical Says:

kecekapan.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jon_bon_jovi.jpg

on my mama some of these 80s rock dudes looked exactly like broads

look at bon jovi looking like a supermodel with a hairy chest [ll]

5. hl Says:

Oh that’s dude from Camp Lo. He’s dope. This is still trash though.

6. Slumbilical Says:

nate is that you on the left?

7. hl Says:

I’m assuming this is what that Dre/Jay-Z track will sound like.

8. Slumbilical Says:

free base > freebass

9. Troyvul Says:

*Over heard at the nahbq*

“I cant believe Tribe’s girl just gave Troy brains like that, what a skeeze”

10. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Real talk though, it’s 99% of the time not worth fighting over unless it’s also worth killing over.
    ==============================
    Real Men don’t fight.

If it comes to blows, somebody has to die.
    I’m not saying all THAT.

Anytime there’s a fair one and you can walk off from it, it’s cool. If you win, no need to take it to the next level. And if you lose, you just take it like a man.

My point was just that people need to be careful when they fight, because there might be some unintended consequences that they have to live with.

11. Rey Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“who the fuck invited tribe? ain’t that ni**a got sickle cell?”

12. el feces loco Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“yo tribe ..tell your moms to park over there”

13. Beezy Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“Tribe’s mom’s glass eye fell in the punch, don’t drink it”

14. hl Says:

Real Men don’t fight.

If it comes to blows, somebody has to die.

Unless you’ve killed someone with your bare hands before, I don’t believe you.

15. CZ Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

” I didn’t know Lords of the Underground was performing”

16. Rey Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“who’s the dude in the fedora singing ‘baby love’? oh, my bad. what up landLORD?”

17. el feces loco Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“Yo eskay you got any water? This corona is too strong”

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’ll be at the BBQ, we all know that. but will Amp?

or will anybody else from the comments?
    ============================
    Half these niggas don’t exist.

And if there’s free food & drink, I think I can fit the nahBBQ into my hectic schedule of smoking weed & downloading every Vanessa Del Rio movie ever made.

19. Beezy Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“who that 40 year old in the cook outfit with a hair net over his beard? oh whaddup Feces”

20. Rey Says:

# CZ Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 4:18 pm

*overheard at the nahbbq*

” I didn’t know Lords of the Underground was performing”

LMAO… I literally laughed out loud here.. “Back to perform Chief Rocka ONE MORE TIME, LOTUG!”

21. hl Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“Yo eskay you got any water? This corona is too strong”

*dead*

22. Slumbilical Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

chea: “Who invited Justin Bieber?”

eskay: “Me. Say sum.” *straight face, doesn’t even blink*

chea: “JUSTIN! Big fan. A friend of ashmi is a friend of mines.” [ll]

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Unless you’ve killed someone with your bare hands before, I don’t believe you.
    ==========================
    Nigga, when I fight someone I don’t know, I’m aiming to maim, scar, mutilate. Half ass fighting will get you dead.

24. Rey Says:

The NAHBBQ is gonna be me, es, d-block, billz, 245 lurkers, and Eric & Jeff Rosenthal.

25. Beezy Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“why are there chocolately fingerprints everywhere? oh whaddup DB4L”

26. el feces loco Says:

“It’s beezy bitch”

27. Troyvul Says:

I would touch down if the dollar is still looking skrong by then

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

chea: “Who invited Justin Bieber?”

eskay: “Me. Say sum.” *straight face, doesn’t even blink*

chea: “JUSTIN! Big fan. A friend of ashmi is a friend of mines.”
    ===========================================
    See, I’m not THIS nigga.

Eskay is a nigga with a computer just like me. He holds no extra weight.

Well, maybe around the midsection.

And his head looks like it weighs as much as a toddler.

29. Troyvul Says:

*over heard at the nahbq*

“Feces, wheres the nearest western union?”

30. el feces loco Says:

Amp once won $500 in a wet t shirt contest.

31. Rey Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“who invited emmannuel lewis? oh, my bad. what up eskay?”

32. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Unless you’ve killed someone with your bare hands before, I don’t believe you.
    ==========================
    I understand that, but still. That’s why I say that e-beef, as with most things, isn’t worth fighting over. If it came down to that, and you somehow ended up killing or severely injuring somebody, all that’s going to happen is you go to prison, the Feds copy and paste comments for evidence, and somebody, probably Beezy, will cut and paste the story on Nah. So cats should just chill because the talk will get to a point where mugs feel pressed to back it up.

33. CZ Says:

*over heard at the nahbq*

“CZ, i dont see your name anywhere on this list. You said you’ve been active on Nah Right how long?”

34. Rey Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“no, dre. nobody wants outback.”

35. Rey Says:

# Fresh Huxtable Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Unless you’ve killed someone with your bare hands before, I don’t believe you.
    ==========================

*breaks character*

For real.. Cuz you know some lurker asshole or wannabe rapper who didn’t get a post will start swinging just to get that vlad tv or WSHH rub for fuckin’ up Eskay’s event..

36. el feces loco Says:

*over heard at the nahbq*

“Yo Troy run to the store and get us a pack of dutchies and a pack of kool aid for the rum punch..hurry up too..and bring back our change”.

37. Beezy Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“damn it just got fatter in here. oh whaddup Dre”

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

==========================
    I never bring it up, cause I know what the outcome will be.

Eskay on the other hand obviously feels some type of way.

39. Fresh Huxtable Says:

300 Nahggers CiCi = a multicultural episode of the smurfs.

Smurfs aren’t natrually blue, it’s just that with one chick in the village the color went from the balls to the whole body.

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

=========================
    Anybody seen KevFresco?

41. Beezy Says:

^word. If eskay and Amp both live through the entire BBQ the event will have to be considered a failure

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Smurfs are gay.

43. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

==================================
    I’d hate to have to ruin a nice affair for stomping out some nigga cause he wanted to play thug.

44. Rey Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“pap, we’re not gonna tell you again. put a fuckin’ shirt on. beezy, same thing.”

>>I never bring it up, cause I know what the outcome will be.

the only reason I bring it up is because you fire shots everytime you see me on here, so I feel the need to remind you and everybody else that you’re soft and don’t want it. I have nothing to prove, you do.

46. the real truth Says:

or will anybody else from the comments? that’s the question.

If the date is set in stone ill be there

47. Beezy Says:

you’re soft and don’t want it

^c’mon eskimo, proofread these comments

48. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Welp *claps hands once* I said what I can say on the matter.

Cause you know as soon as the first blow goes camera phones are coming out to tape it. Everybody will have it on video except Beezy, because he only brought his iPad.

49. CZ Says:

or will anybody else from the comments? that’s the question.

If the date is set in stone ill be there

if this is true, when and where?

50. Beezy Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“you read Amp’s article yesterday at Daily Math entitled ‘Why I Won’t Fight eskay?’ Good read.”

51. Fresh Huxtable Says:

I do not plan to attend, btw. I’m scheduled to the eyebrows this year

52. Rey Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 4:35 pm

*undertaker*

53. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

============================
    Still waiting on you to come uptown lol.

And I fire shots cause I can. You are not immune.

Other then that, I have nothing to prove.

I don’t get points for washing you up. I might enjoy it but what kinda example does that set for the babies?

the me vs amp shit started one day because he was coming out his face more often than normal, so i called his bluff and gave him a chance to confront me. now that I know he’s a clown, I no longer wanna fight that man, but that doesn’t mean for a second that I wouldn’t if he disrespected me in real life. the ball is in his court really. you can come to the BBQ, come shake my hand and pay homage, or you can play tough and see what happens. or you can stay home. my money is on the 3rd option.

55. the real truth Says:

if this is true, when and where?

Good question nobody knows lol

56. CZ Says:

if this is true, when and where?

Good question nobody knows lol
    Any place other than NJ,NYC, or PHI is a no go for me

57. hl Says:

lol

58. Rey Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 4:36 pm

I’ll be pissed if I get blacklisted because I don’t have a fuckin’ iPhone or some dumb blog rapper shit. I refuse to don skinny jeans just to get into this event, Eskay!

59. Fresh Huxtable Says:

the sentiment of this statement, if worded a little differently, could’ve deaded it probably. I rather photograph a handshake then videotape a fight.

>>Still waiting on you to come uptown lol.

again, why would me, a boss, come somewhere to fight a peon.

I’ll most likely be at the Pete Rock Noisemakers shit tonight at the 92nd Street Y, you are more than welcome to run up.

61. Brooklyn Strong Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

” That dude Bun B makes a good burger”

62. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

=============================
    He’s lying lol.

We were going back & forth (nh) and he got sensitive and invited me to fight. So I told him come uptown if he wanted tio fight me and HE SAID HE WOULD HIT ME ON TWITTER WHEN HE GOT TO MY HOOD.

Still waiting on that tweet.

Pussy.

Eskay don’t wanna fight. Trust me.

So you can spew propaganda and send shots via your multiple aliases, but you know in your heart you don’t wanna get your ass whipped at your own function, so stop it Ashmi.

63. Beezy Says:

Amp only fights in the West Side of Manhattan

64. Dewill Says:

Damn niggas gonna be fightin at the NahBBQ??

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

=========================================
    Again, you called me out to fight.

Why would I run up on you?

This nigga slow or something?

66. el feces loco Says:

# Beezy Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 4:41 pm

Amp only fights in the West Side of Manhattan

^^broffles..ole warriors come out n play ass nigga

67. the real truth Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

” That dude Bun B makes a good burger”

*Dead*

>> I refuse to don skinny jeans just to get into this event, Eskay!

Rey, I don’t believe for a second that you don’t rock skinny jeans.

69. CZ Says:

Damn niggas gonna be fightin at the NahBBQ??
    That would be lame as hell if it really happened

70. el feces loco Says:

# Dewill Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Damn niggas gonna be fightin at the NahBBQ??

^^all the cool kids are doing it.

71. KzA Says:

lolol @ eskay

72. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Amp only fights people who I feel threatened by.*

Fixed*

73. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Signs a beef could be deaded:

both parties say they’re only respond to the other guy’s aggression

both parties leave an invite for the other person to come and fight.

Both are willing to defend (as men should be) but neither is willing to attack.

But pride is in the way at this point.

74. Rey Says:

@ Dewill– Yeah, Eskay and Amp are embroiled in a highly entertaining competition called “NUH UH! DID TOO! DID NOT!”

75. CZ Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“Oh shit they got beef patties…”

76. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

maaaan, niggas need to stop frontin’.

yall will all be at the bbq still sending shots through the comments section.

or holding up dry-erase boards saying shit like “Tribe says… I need a Snapple”

77. el feces loco Says:

the real truth Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 4:43 pm

*overheard at the nahbbq*

” That dude Bun B makes a good burger”

^^hamburger hill’d………….pwahahahaha…#thisthebigoneelizabeth(ll)

78. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

nobody is going to fight… IF this shit even happens… been talking about this damn thing for the longest

79. Rey Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 4:43 pm

>> I refuse to don skinny jeans just to get into this event, Eskay!

Rey, I don’t believe for a second that you don’t rock skinny jeans.

LOL.. Eskay, I’m a fat dude. Not vanish-necked Bol fat, but I’m wayyy past skinny jeans fat. My jeans are 1994 baggy (not from ’94, easy joke making jokesters) and that’s how I likes it.

80. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Amp & Eskay are never going to fight. Combat Jack wont let it happen. lol

81. Dewill Says:

Mane.. I don’t know.. niggas’ pride these days won’t let them handle a good ass whoopin[||]..lol

>>Again, you called me out to fight.

that may be, but I just said I no longer wanna fight you. but if you’re so tough and you feel like you can beat me up, then why don’t you come see me at the shit tonight. it’s a neutral location and i’ll be alone. i’m just saying, don’t try to act like a nigga’s scurred because I’m not about to go to your hood.

83. TheCo!!inB Says:

@eskay

84. Fresh Huxtable Says:

or holding up dry-erase boards saying shit like “Tribe says… I need a Snapple”
    roffle iron

85. Rey Says:

# JDS just looks at her, looks at her… Says:
    April 7th, 2010 at 4:44 pm

maaaan, niggas need to stop frontin’.

yall will all be at the bbq still sending shots through the comments section.

or holding up dry-erase boards saying shit like “Tribe says… I need a Snapple”

*dead*

>>real rap my only grievance with this BBQ and attending is there’s no date. Me and the wifey can catch a ticket on Virgin America but I’m not spending a guap on a ticket cause the date won’t be confirmed until two weeks before. dead ass though I’m really trying to be there so get a date set. I can’t vouch for the rest of my commenting niggas but if you have one I’m there.

I know, I understand that, so I’m trying really hard to lock the date in this week.

87. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

that may be, but I just said I no longer wanna fight you.
    ========================================
    So why you still talking B?

And you weren’t scared cause you didn’t come Uptown.

You just came to your senses. I applaud your use of rational thinking.

88. Rey Says:

*holds up dry erase board*

“Rey says: KANYE >>”

*overheard at nahbbq*

“rey’s had that sign up all damn day. his arms GOTTA be tired by now.”

89. TheCo!!inB Says:

Is Dre coming through with the taco truck? yes?

90. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Amp & Eskay are going to Breakdance Battle

>>I know I can wash & rinse you, there’s no need to put that theory to a test unless you really force my hand.

ya’ll see what I’m saying though right? this nigga is clearly all talk.

92. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Yo, Eskay doesn’t want to fight, and Amp doesn’t wanna fight. I think it’s a done deal.

Probably best to take it back to Bun B illegitimate son and Combat Jack/Daily Math jokes and keep it moving…and entertaining.

93. el feces loco Says:

“call da amber lamps”

94. Brooklyn Strong Says:

*overheard at the nahbbq*

“Sean P said he needs help carrying in the Coronas”

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

ya’ll see what I’m saying though right? this nigga is clearly all talk.
    =================================
    LOL

And so are you.

So stop talking before your ego gets you into trouble.

96. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

I know I can wash & rinse you

ROFF

you really take that Eskay looks like a child shit to heart, huh?

>>And so are you.

yeah because telling you when and where you can find me is just talk.

98. Beezy Says: