Video: ItsTheReal – Kat Stacks: Last Comic Kneeling

ItsTheReal takes it from the Hit Factory to the Laugh Factory.

93 Responses to “Video: ItsTheReal – Kat Stacks: Last Comic Kneeling”

1. NovemberEnd Says:

*facepalm*…this bitch is beyond stupid…

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

This bitch let Lil’ Twist hit.

SLORE to the Nth degree.

I wonder if Lil’ Chuckee beat too.

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Erykah Badu to be charged over “Window Seat” video
    But how funny is this?

4. CZ Says:

Your relationship with God will help you weed out the the bs that goes along with church. Too many people try to get cool with pastors and network for personal gain but end up with a hollow ass life making a mockery of christians and making people not want to go to church

5. Flya Angelou Says:

D_Block, T or F…your entering Nathan’s Hotdog eating contest at Coney this year?

6. CZ Says:

I was wondering, is there a secret reason Act II hasn’t dropped? Maybe some messages in his music that he feels is too deep. Sounds far fetched and desperate but i’m sayin….

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I remember this one lady in church who used to “catch the Holy Ghost” every Sunday and run around the building like she was Marion Jones at the Olympics.

Shit was disgusting.

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

YelaWolf Confirms Signing To Interscope, Says He’d ‘Love To’ Work With Eminem
    No thanks. I heard what i could tolerate from Trunk Muzik and i was not compelled in the slightest bit. His southern voice is so annoying, like annoying to the point where i can’t even take out the messages from his rhymes. I’m pretty elated to say that I’ll never listen to the dude ever again.

9. Fresh Huxtable Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Smoke Greene
    2 mins ago
    I can’t even really read stories like that.
    ==============================
    Shit got me tight for no reason other then the fact that I have an 8 year old daughter that I’d kill a brick over.
    well, you already know that those dudes are about to spend the next several years getting BF’d in prison. Child molesters always get it the worst. Like those mugs will be like, “yeah, I mightve sold crack to pregnant women, but I ain’t never touch nobody’s kids!” or “all my drive bys were on grown people, I ain’t touch no kids!”
    even Jesus said that for anybody who wants to hurt children, it’s better for them to have a stone tied around their neck and for them to drown in the sea.

10. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

LMAO….bitches aint shit.

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I was wondering, is there a secret reason Act II hasn’t dropped?
    ============================================
    It’s no secret.

Just & Jay enjoy fucking with people.

12. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Still have to listen to the kid Big Sean.

13. NovemberEnd Says:

Breaking Bad >

14. D_Block_4_Life Says:

It’s no secret.

Just & Jay enjoy fucking with people.
    Word, fuck both them niggas for that. Like, I’m genuinely pissed off about that.

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

==================================
    They deserve the chair.

Or castration at the very least.

16. Dewill Says:

was the one “ethnic” waitress in there? Lol @Dewill coming back to work trying to re-up on professionalism today.

No…She wasn’t there…and believe me..I was scouting for her.. but there was this blonde bartender chick that was very cute… They all were in their own way… some of them had little beer bellies tho..lol

17. Fresh Huxtable Says:

I just don’t understand why these women are so quick to advertise their hoenicity

18. Windy City Villian Says:

It’s almost amazing…Act II was supposed to come out like literally 3 christmas’ ago

19. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Sad thing is, like 40% of Nah STILL would smash Kat Stacks, and that’s prolly a conservative estimate

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I have no clue who this Kat Stacks broad is. I presume the next Super Head?

21. CZ Says:

There going to be bestfriended?….. jk

22. Joe 88 Says:

Fresh Huxtable Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:16 am

^because ho’in is the oldest proffession known to man. The playing fields are just different, they use to walk the strole, now they fuck horny entertainers and get book deals (c) Karrine steffans

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ok, well that didn’t make sense but i don’t know like her back story.

24. CZ Says:

maybe like 64.2%

25. Tong Po Flo Says:

Shit was disgusting.

^ I wouldn’t be at all ashamed to laugh at her ass for clownin’ like that

26. CZ Says:

SMH @ those that would still pick a hoe up on the stroll nowadays

27. CZ Says:

Shit was disgusting.
    what made it disgusting?

28. Fresh Huxtable Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Smoke Greene
    10 mins ago
    Even though I hate church, I miss the spiritual affirmations it offers.

A nigga be stressing and sometimes all it takes is a good sermon to restore your faith and give you the energy to keep pushing.

I understand this.

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I wonder what Ross has cooked up to be his lead single. MM2 was just the street joint…

30. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ those that would still pick a hoe up on the stroll nowadays

^Word, why do that when there’s craig’s list? Not that I know anything about that, lol. And lol @ kat stacks talking about young money niggas being broke, bitch what did you expect them niggas to be? Wealthy? FOH

I’d still fuck her tho.

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Shit was disgusting.
    what made it disgusting?
    ============================
    She was a religious attention whore.

Plus, she would act all holier then thou, like we didn’t know she was putting on.

Her “speaking in tongues” was some of the wildest gibberish I’ve ever hear.

Shit sounded like the Predator language.

32. Fresh Huxtable Says:

@D_Block-i think she smashed all of YM,
    then tried to change her story or something, some flimsy lie about rappers paying her to keep there name in the media or something. Riiiight, like Lil Wayne needs that from Kat Stacks.

CZ
    2 mins ago
    There going to be bestfriended?….. jk
    they’re gonna be BFF’d as a matter of fact

33. CZ Says:

Fuck fist fights and lame scuffles
    Pillow case to your face, make the shell muffle
    Shoot your daughter in the calf muscle
    Fuck a tussle, nickel-plated
    Sprinkle coke on the floor, make it drug related
    Most hate it..>>>>>>Anything Officer Ross has spit or thought of spitting

34. Joe 88 Says:

The western conference is looking crazy right now, and the lakers bench isnt gonna hold up much longer, I guess it’s up to the nuggets to take down the magic in the finals this year.

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I guess it’s up to the nuggets to take down the cavs in the finals this year.*

Fixed*

36. CZ Says:

SMH @ McNabb trying to convince himself he is fine with playing for the ‘Skins

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

The fact that Ross is trying to be the 2010 Biggie is off putting.

Stop it homeboy.

38. Joe 88 Says:

Anybody that even takes the rawse big comparisons seriously is an idiot. Besides them being fat, there nothing alike.

And this is coming from a big hater (no pun)

39. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Joe 88
    1 min ago
    SMH @ those that would still pick a hoe up on the stroll nowadays

I’d still fuck her tho.

Lauren London must look back and be disappointed. She’s one of thee baddest chicks and now she’s one of thee maddest chicks.

40. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

I guess it’s up to the nuggets to take down the cavs in the finals this year.*

Fixed*

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I guess its up to the MAVERICKS to take down the cavs in the finals this year.

*Fixed

41. Shooter Says:

I guess its up to the MAVERICKS to take down the cavs in the finals this year.

lol, really??

I’m thinking Cavs v Lakers/Nuggets in the Finals

im hoping Orlando knocks off the Lebrons though

42. Dewill Says:

Crazy thinkin the Lakers won’t make it… They don’t care bout this shit till the playoffs.. watch and see..

43. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Lauren London must look back and be disappointed.
    ==================================
    Why?

She’s a bird for even letting that nigga hit.

44. Tong Po Flo Says:

Sprinkle coke on the floor

^ lol

*thinks of Chapelle (nh)*

45. Joe 88 Says:

>after Wayne? You crazy. I wouldn’t drink the Magical Elixir of Eternal Youth out the same cup as Wayne, much less engage in coitus with a known loosie that Wayne hit.

^But how do you honestly know that you’ve never hit a broad afte a guy worst than lil wayne? (pause) females got some dicks on there jacket that there ashamed of, that’s way worst than lil wayne. I guess it’s the knowing part, but i’m a opportunist, if it flies across home plate, i’m swinging at it, lol j/k

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

im hoping Orlando knocks off the Lebrons though
    ===========================================
    Won’t hapen.

They traded away their 2nd Finals appearance in a row when they moved Hedo.

47. CZ Says:

As long as the Celtics dont make it I really dont care. I would like to see Cavs/Nuggets though

48. Joe 88 Says:

Dewill Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:32 am

^The lakers can make it past either team (dallas/nuggets) but if they have to play them both in the playoffs, there in trouble. When the best player coming off your bench is shannon brown, you’re in some deep shit (n)

49. NovemberEnd Says:

#

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:28 am

The fact that Ross is trying to be the 2010 Biggie is off putting.

Stop it homeboy.
    ^^^^^^^
    The Warden makes dope music where he’ll swindle the simpleminded rap fans into believing hes the 2010 Biggie

50. Troyvul Says:

I guess its up to the MAVERICKS to take down the cavs in the finals this year
    OKC Handled them on sat

>>>They traded away their 2nd Finals appearance in a row when they moved Hedo.
    Hedo aint doing nothing this year……trust me Orlando is better without him

51. Fresh Huxtable Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Smoke Greene
    0 mins ago
    Lauren London must look back and be disappointed.
    ==================================
    Why?

She’s a bird for even letting that nigga hit.

Right. See, with some of the other jumpoffs, I understand. Wayne was a paycheck to some of them. But Lauren has her own career, her looks alone could get her work. I guess she walked off set and thought she was still New New when she shoulda walked off thinking like Erin.

52. Joe 88 Says:

They traded away their 2nd Finals appearance in a row when they moved Hedo.

^No-sign, there record right now is better than last years, there bench is much deeper and more effective, and vince carter can do what hedo can do, and is more athletic (when he shows up) The magic have the best bench is basketball, if stanvan don’t crack under the pressure like he did last year, there finals bound.

53. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

Dewill Says:

April 5th, 2010 at 10:32 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS. niggas dont know, L.A be playin possum and shit. Once the playoffs start they up the intensity x1000. But i still dont know why Phil be sittin Bynum so much, they wont win it all without him on his A+ game. But GOD DAM did Ginobli light them niggas up yesterday, vintage Manu, flops and all

54. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Hedo aint doing nothing this year……trust me Orlando is better without him
    ==========================
    Getting traded after helping the Magic beat the Cavs musta took the wind outta his sail.

He fit perfectly in the Orlando system. He helped spread the floor and is a better 3pt shooter/playmaker then VC.

55. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Also, isn’t Hedo like 6’8″? A tough matchup on the perimiter for a forward and a tough matchup in the post for most guards and swingmen.

Dwight Howard only has 2 post moves, and Shaq won’t be dominated like the Cavs big men were last year.

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

“I finally reached Nate Dogg’s mom (thru Warren), Ms. Ruth, and she invited me to visit Nate anytime at the facility he’s in — I went the same day, April 2. I was allowed to spend six hours with him. Not only were my biggest hits with Nate, he is my friend and my strongest mentor/supporter.

When he first heard me rap he said, “Damizza, if somebody has a fu**ing problem with you tell them to call me … you have my number – I don’t care who you give it to. And I’ll tell them to s**k my dick (sorry Ms. Ruth, I gotta just tell the truth).” That is Nate’s sense of humor.

It hurt me deeply to see my friend in such a state and I told him “there are many people who don’t know where you are or what condition you’re in.” I asked his Mom and him if he had heard music in a long time. Nate’s way of communicating is to look up if it’s a “Yes” and to the side if it’s a “No.” He looked at me with saddened eyes and looked to the side.

I took him, in his wheelchair, to a computer and played him all the songs we’ve done together. His Mom was surprised because all the records Nate and I did were positive ones that expressed his true feelings. I played him “Music and Me.” I played him “Wake Up.” And “Where I Wanna Be.” I also sung him an unreleased record we had done just for fun … and his face lit up and he laughed, as he is able.

Although it was sad to see my friend in this state I had to stay strong and keep my focus positive (for both of us). He is steps away from speaking again and when I asked him in our classic inside-joke kinda way, “let’s make a deal …” I said “I’ll bring you your catalogue, headphones and a CD player if you just try to talk again.” He looked up and signaled “Yes!”

I go back in two weeks and I hope that his listening to his music helps bring him back from whatever space he’s in. God knows, in my darkest times, HE was the one who pulled ME out.

I want to thank Snoop, Kurupt, Warren, Butch and all of his real friends and family who have visited him since his stroke; I KNOW what it’s meant to Nate because, as I mentioned their names, his face lit up.

I thank Ms Ruth for just letting me see my friend, and I am honored that she gave me the following statement to release to his fans, friends, and the public.” – Damion “Damizza” Young

57. Troyvul Says:

Word….now he is coming off the Bench Smmfh. 53million for what????

58. hl Says:

—-

I know what you’re saying Amp, I thought the same thing when the trade first went down. But Orlanda does seem to be a better team than last year IMO.

59. Joe 88 Says:

He helped spread the floor and is a better 3pt shooter/playmaker then VC.

^No he is not. He has better shot selection than VC, they both can shoot the long ball, it’s just that VC shows up when he wants to, and has questionable shot selection.

And the lakers aren’t playing possum, there team after the starting 5 is scrubsville, none of them would start on any team, and LO is starting cause bynum is injured, which leaves them no one of any vaule coming off the bench

60. Shooter Says:

Dwight Howard only has 2 post moves

True story

61. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ricky Smalls baby babyy

62. Flya Angelou Says:

I got Tiger winning the Masters

63. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Hedo is a harder matchup then Vince.

And Vince is a pussy.

64. D_Block_4_Life Says:

West playoffs is gonna be hella entertaining…but MIA vs The Celts too >>

65. CZ Says:

Duke/Baylor=

66. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

pitchfork.com/features/articles/7774-grind-to-get-it/
    =================================
    Great read.

67. Joe 88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:45 am
    Hedo is a harder matchup then Vince.

And Vince is a pussy.

^True. Vince is a pussy, can’t argue that. And Hedo was on a mission last year, not for a title, but for a check and a new location. He could’ve went to the blazers for the same amount of $ the raptors was offering, but he declined, now they might not make the playoffs, and he’s sitting games out cause of hangovers, smh

68. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ good story right there

69. D_Block_4_Life Says:

dilated pupils are the seeds of a niggas greed

70. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nemo’s from 186 and St. Nick >>>>. Them shits held us down yesterday…

71. Plug Says:

Dwight Howard only has 2 post moves
    ——-
    thats 1 more than shaq has had

72. Shooter Says:

thats 1 more than shaq has had

Shaq definitely had a better post repertoire (n) than Dwight, admittedly he didn’t have to use it as much

73. Shooter Says:

Andrew Bogut > Dwight Howard as far as skills

Raw athleticism FTW

74. Dewill Says:

Dwight is missing leg strength…He has all this upper body strength but no legs… He need to hit the squat rack and deadlifts..no mo biceps curls for u nigga..[||]

75. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Kaman > Howard

76. Black Says:

“what aspiring rapper would look at guys like Charles Hamilton and Slaughterhouse and think that building an internet fanbase would be the way to go?”

Hilarious but true.

77. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Yo Amp, that Pitchfork article IS a good read…and I’ll probably check for G-Side now.

78. Joe 88 Says:

Howard needs to spend a summer with akeem (pause) and quit tryna add a jumpshot to his arsonal.

79. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

G-Side is dope but Block Beattaz is the real reason why.

I’m still waiting for a major artist to cop some beats from them.

80. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Black Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 11:09 am

Hilarious but true.
    ———————————————————

Yup.

I would say that building a local fanbase the old fashioned way like a lot of Southern Labels did with their artists is still better for record sales than the online fanbase full of people who won’t pay for your records.

All three of the copies of CH’s album that sell will be to landlord smh.

81. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*daps all conservative minorities*

82. Tong Po Flo Says:

G-Side is dope but Block Beattaz is the real reason why.

I’m still waiting for a major artist to cop some beats from them.

^ Anyone got links to his or Block Beattaz related songs, I’m always down for new music

83. Shooter Says:

youtube that shit

84. Beezy Says:

holla

85. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

As far as what would be worth waiting for, Dre’s rumoured work with Wayne and Drake >Dre’s work with Jay.

Dre’s work with Jay on Jay’s albums [specifically BP2 and Kingdom Come] all sucked. Jay wrote some nice lines for Dre on 2001 though, but that’s it for the two.

86. D_Block_4_Life Says:

wavey

87. Tong Po Flo Says:

youtube that shit

^ I’ll probably will when I get home if I remember

88. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 11:23 am

wavey

^this is a tsunami here

89. Black Says:

Yeah if your fanbase is computer savvy enough to find your 1200 mixtapes online, they will prolly be able to find your album for free when u drop it.

90. Shooter Says:

Did Jay write anything else for Dre, other than “Still Dre”??

91. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Open Letter To Nah Admins:

Please read the pitchfork article that Amp posted. It’s nothing that we don’t already know, but the writer did an incredible job of synthesizing a lot of phenomena into an overarching coherent explanation of what our music has been experiencing these past few
    years. One of the key things is that hip hop’s days of huge sales and influening pop culture are over for now. It’ll bubble again, but right now we’re back to the beginning in some ways, but in a better place in others.

What I mean by that is that the mainstream doesn’t care about our music anymore, which is fine with me. Back in the day, a young kid like me had little chance of creating hip hop because it was cost prohibitive in terms of equipment. It was the exact opposite of what rockers had…a few guitars and a drum kit and you had a garage band. But now, so many of us have access to creating music that there is bound to be new,
    creative, fresh music coming out of dorm rooms and mom’s basements that we’ll have never heard of, that no label will sign. And that’s where
    Nah Right becomes even more critical than it is now.

We need you guys to not only give shine to the guys who are on the covers of magazines or who have label buzz around them; we need you to help shine some light on some nobodies who are making great music. Because labels don’t even know what’s dope anymore. And by the time the music gets to a label, most of the regional flavor that made it cool is gone. I used to love the way NY artists referenced NY stuff regardless of whether anybody else knew what they were talking about or not. And there are still dudes, like Prince Will, who are making music that means something to themselves first and foremost. Kanye’s a rarity in the mainstream in that regard. Even Jay-Z, who used to brag (deservedly so) about setting trends, has turned into a dog that sniffs whatever is in heat and tries to hump it, whether the music is good or not. So I guess I’m just asking Nah to help us discover that dopeness that we can’t find anywhere else. Just like in the beginning, when you were just doing this for your friends. Just like a lot of rappers are doing this for their neighborhoods. Get your paper, continue doing what you do, but the next time some little random dude sends an email to the music submissions address, really give it a listen. There might be something worthwhile in there that looks forward, that pushes the art to a
    new place…even while it makes us remember why we fell in love with H.E.R. in the first place. It doesn’t even have to sound polished, it just needs to sound real, or fun, or something. Hip hop died a little when it became about first week sales, because then mugs started trying to create a product instead of creating art. But there are still some guys out there who aren’t even expecting to become the next Jay, who are creating art, and I’m hoping Nah can help the true heads find them.

As you probably know, I’m a big fan of this site,
    so please don’t misconstrue what I’m saying as a dis towards what you’re doing now. You’re doing a great job. (bringing streaming back would be cool, though). It’s just a reminder of how important Nah is to hip hop. Nah Right is the new Rap City (the Joe Clair rap city, the OLD Tigger with his moms upstairs rap city, where artists really freestyled in the booth). Nah Right is the New Yo! MTV Raps. Hip hop needs you, because nobody else is in the position to do it. I’ve never seen a site get the same kind of aggy as commenters do here when eskay hasn’t commented in a while. This is real. And these regulars, as diverse as the musical opinions may be, from Landlord to D_Block to Joe 88 to Amp to Mike Steele, really care about this music. People who don’t know don’t understand why Nah is like the barbershop with everybody talking about anything from politics to religion to sex to this past weekend’s adventures to jobs to money to race. And maybe heads don’t know how to say it, but it’s because hip hop is more than music to us. It’s a part of out lives, a soundtrack, a historical document. And that’s why we take it personally when some rappers disrespect the art form, because they’re disrespecting the documentation of our culture. That’s a tangent, sorry. But let it be known that the role of Nah is about to be more crucial for the culture than it’s ever been at any point in the history of it’s existence.

One love,

Fresh Hux

92. iKeepsIt100.com Says:

can someone tell itsthereal to step their game up? I think its sad that people who once were “talented” can now get away with mediocrity…smh

93. Nah Right » Def Jam Vendetta: Shyne vs 50 Cent (ItsTheReal) Says: