Big Boi – Shutterbugg (prod. Scott Storch)

big-boi-shutterbug
Art Direction and Graphic Design by Alex Haldi

The first single from Big Boi’s Def Jam release Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty, scheduled for May 4th.

Big Boi – Shutterbugg (prod. Scott Storch) | Mediafire

[audio:http://usershare.net/?dlink=peqkcs411tix]

Previously: Big Boi feat. Too $hort & George Clinton – Fo Yo Sorrows (Video) | Big Boi feat. Gucci Mane – Shine Blockas (Video)

199 Responses to “Big Boi – Shutterbugg (prod. Scott Storch)”

1. Ghost Writer Says:

what the?

2. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

The instrumental sounds intricate might take a few listens for me to fully absorb this…

3. Ghost Writer Says:

Drake’s Thank Me Later Pushed Back To June 15th

Because of the Over track not doing anything?

4. TS Says:

really dope track, beat goes hard, same with Big Boi’s flow

5. Albert Findsdimes Says:

DePaul Loop Campus Academics>>>>Lincoln Park Campus Academics

DePaul Lincoln Park Campus Ladies in the Quad>>>>> DePaul Loop Campus Ladies in the Quad

True. You’ll meet some girls in Lincoln park that are just fine enough to overlook their ACT scores.

6. Ghost Writer Says:

But this is new for sure

7. Clo3o5 Says:

shine blockas>>>

might take a few listens for it to sink in tho

8. mr. vengeance Says:

the drake album is never going to drop…welcome to the detox club drizzy

9. rex hussla Says:

I haven’t heard this yet but:

Shine Blockas
    For Your Sorrows
    Royal Flush
    and even Ringtone were all dope…this album will be niiiiiiiice.

I know land will be coppin’ 3 copies LMAO

10. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Drake’s Thank Me Later Pushed Back To June 15th

Because of the Over track not doing anything?
    —————————————

The original date according to wikipedia was May 25, so it’s not that big a push back. But yeah, I imagine it’s because of Over not doing that well. Why they chose that as a lead single I’ll never know.

One has to wonder if the best time for Drake to release his debut has already passed. Then again, people said the same for Tha Carter III, but then it did a milli in a week.

11. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

i know im late but Muddy Waters >>>>>>>>

use to play it every morning at the bus stop singing “I got a soda”

12. Shooter Says:

shine blockas>>>

might take a few listens for it to sink in tho

tis true

13. Els Says:

Isn’t that Drake/Dream single dropping soon? Seems like something more marketable. Over was definitely more street single.

14. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Clo3o5 Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 8:44 pm

shine blockas>>>
    ——————————–

One of the best songs of last year. Gucci was great on the hook, too.

15. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Els Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 8:47 pm

———————————————–

The song with Dream wasn’t that great IMO. The-Dream was kind of useless on that song, didn’t really add much.

That song “Fall For Your Type” that leaked a few weeks ago was WAY better, but it sounds like more of a winter single anyway.

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Drake’s Thank Me Later Pushed Back To June 15th

Because of the Over track not doing anything?
    =================================
    Basically.

LOL @ “Over” being the “street” single.

17. Illkid Mcpherson Says:

this is real nice

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’m surprised Def Jam is really supporting Big Boi’s album.

I guess that Outkast pedigree still holds weight.

19. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Yeah, after two more listens this song is awesome. Definitely a unique sounding song.

20. Ghost Writer Says:

true…he should’ve dropped that friends with money mixtape to keep the buzz strong but then again maybe that would’ve been a bit too much…I think he’s going to do good if he drops tho (n)

21. SuperCommenter BK Strong Says:

@ Amp I Lost to Yay areaaaaa but I have no idea who he is. Congrats Yay

22. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

This album is sounding bananas. Is royal flush still gonna be on the album?

23. samsohn Says:

listening to drake is like anal sex…it’s only for gay people and bitches…straightup!

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

@ Amp I Lost to Yay areaaaaa but I have no idea who he is. Congrats Yay
    ========================
    You lost?

HTF did that happen? lol

I thought you & CiCi were the only real comp anyway.

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

2 things:

Holy shit @ B.o.B having a number 2 song in the country. Who would of thought that a net artist off the XXL’ freshmen cover last year would almost have number 1 record. Of course we all know Bruno Mars is the sole reason but B.o.B still gets the credit.

Second, that Over shit is a smash. It’s climbing the charts weekly. Maybe they already expected it to be a top 5 record but i hear that shit everywhere i go. It also shut down the clubs in MIA for the WMC.

26. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*is not a ‘Kast fun and loves himself for it*

And yes 3k is ill.

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Drake’ shit probably won’t see the light of day until mid July or beginning of August.

28. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Of course we all know Bruno Mars is the sole reason
    ————————————–

Key point here.

But I imagine the very small number of people from his online following who actually buy, combined with people who buy after hearing this song will mean very decent sales [by 2010 standards] for him.

Cudi did 100k in a week if I’m not mistaken. That’s more than Gucci, who had tons of hype, but didn’t have a hit as big as Day N Nite.

29. Albert Findsdimes Says:

It also shut down the clubs in MIA for the WMC.

You go to ultrafest? My boy (n) went and he said Nas and Damian Marley killed. And of course thousands of people rollin harder than that blueberry bitch in Willy Wonka.

30. Chris Cash Says:

Classic Big Boi

31. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nah i didn’t go to any concerts, i just partied.

32. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yeah but Cudi selling 100k still surprised the shit outta me and so did Roth selling the same.

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

that Over shit is a smash.
    ======================
    Where?

34. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Over >>>> Shut It Down

If i had to can of them, it would definitely be Shut It Down. I know what Drake went for on that track but I’ll pass. Also, that’s not to say he didn’t achieve what he intended to do as far as the sonic outcome but that track leaking kind of impeded it’s potential. I can’t call it.

35. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Nah i didn’t go to any concerts, i just partied.

Yeah I went for the first time last year. You see the fuckin weirdest people in Miami raves. I was posted up and some guy walked by dressed in a sparkly blue dress with matching wig and lipstick…

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

that Over shit is a smash.
    ======================
    Where?
    Right here, where you live. It’s a documented fact that you don’t like that song but i dare you to listen to the radio for 15 mins and not hear it.

37. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:10 pm

—————————————————

Must’ve been his hipster fans. Hipsters back hipster music like heads back the hip hop they like, but hipsters buy their music.

Never underestimate the commercial force of trust fund babies who are trying to get into hip hop :D.

38. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Joe Buddens > Sean Price

Hi guys.

39. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Albert Findsdimes Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:13 pm

Nah i didn’t go to any concerts, i just partied.

————————————————–

I was just trying to get your attention that day.

40. Albert Findsdimes Says:

I was just trying to get your attention that day.

*dead*

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:16 pm

Joe Buddens > Sean Price

Hi guys.

^Hey.

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

=====================================
    PD’s & DJ’s get paid to play shit by labels. Plus, with all the Drake hype the past year, how could they not play it?

That don’t make it hot, and it definitely doesn’t make it a “smash”.

A smash means it’s as big as Best I Ever Had or Successful.

And it’s not.

43. NovemberEnd Says:

Joe Buddens > Sean Price
    ^^^^^^^
    all lameness aside

co-sign

April 5 and still no Budden shenanigans for the new year….what a disappointment

44. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That don’t make it hot, and it definitely doesn’t make it a “smash”.

A smash means it’s as big as Best I Ever Had or Successful.

And it’s not.
    I’ll admit t that smash was a bit much but it’s definitely a banger and a hot song. It’s tailor made for inebriated people to sing along with while catching dubs in the club. To each his own.

45. Troyvul Says:

Joe Buddens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sean Price
    It aint even close

46. NovemberEnd Says:

are NMC getting exclusive listen to the big boi album or was there some sort of leak?….

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

All stannery aside, Joey really is one talented mother fucker. He toe-tagged that Beewirks track. He hook writing ability is slept on too.

48. D_Block_4_Life Says:

He hook writing ability is slept on too.
    Edit- his hook

49. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Go Duke, Let’s Get It!

50. D_Block_4_Life Says:

But Jesus Price Superstar is still that shit. I had that shit banging over the weekend and it still goes.

51. Troyvul Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Duke>>>>Butler
    correct
    Good point

56. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

So Usher’s LP sold 162,581copie so far…that’s actually a lot better than I thought.

57. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Joe mixtapes > Sean’ children

58. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Albert Findsdimes Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:31 pm

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Duke>>>>Butler
    correct
    Good point
    —————————–

I agree with both of you.

59. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Didn’t Rihanna do like 200k first week.

Usher’s album won’t have the staying power of a Rihanna album though.

60. b-ease Says:

so did Roth selling the same.

Naw, Roth only did like 65 first week. Which wouldn’t have been horrible if he couldve maintained, but horrible word of mouth and even shittier follow singles bodied that project.

61. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I meant overall…Roth surpass 100k, no?

62. D_Block_4_Life Says:

surpassed*

63. b-ease Says:

I meant overall…Roth surpass 100k, no?

^^’Oh word, my bad. Yea, he def crossed 100K.

64. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Daps Billz

65. SuperCommenter BK Strong Says:

Trey Songz >>> Drake

66. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Daps all around for that matter.

67. Troyvul Says:

Usher’s album won’t have the staying power of a Rihanna album though.
    It def could, lets not forget who Usher is in the music industry. And his first 3 radio singles have all been smashes

68. Mook Says:

I think that’s bad if you ask me. People always say well look at album sales “these” days but did that stop Susan Boyle, Alicia Keys, Mary J from doing big numbers first week? Nope. Usher fell the fuck off. He tried to be with the in crowd on this CD. He used to set the bar “Confessions”…Now he’s trying to reach it

69. Troyvul Says:

or is it two radio singles?

*Salutes db4l and everybody else*

70. Shooter Says:

Fuck Duke. (n)

71. b-ease Says:

LF: Mark my words, This is T-Pain’s last year with any real shine. Times up. It was fun while it lasted. I guess.

72. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:36 pm

I meant overall…Roth surpass 100k, no?
    —————————————

Yeah, cut Cudi did around 100k first week. He might even be gold right now.

73. Black Brokaw Says:

If your a minority, I dont see how you could like Duke
    why?

74. D_Block_4_Life Says:

But talk about a comeback with that Rude Boy joint for Rhianna. She deserves a round of applause for that one or her label does for pushing that song when they did. Or maybe it caught fire on it’s own, shit, i wasn’t really paying attention.

75. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Mook Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:38 pm

——————————————–

Actually, those are great points. I think you’re right.

76. Troyvul Says:

why?
    No particular reason…havent known many to cheer for them in my experiences

77. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I thought it was last year. He’s finished (i think). Shout out to Hov and if you let Rigz tell it, T-Pain is not hot right now because he isn’t choosing to be.

78. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# SuperCommenter BK Strong Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Trey Songz >>> Drake
    —————————————-

Trovul>Trey Songz

79. Troyvul Says:

Oh and the Dream will smash this summer too

80. b-ease Says:

Yeah, cut Cudi did around 100k first week. He might even be gold right now.

I think he stalled out around 350. Still, impressive, especially since 250 is pretty much the new gold. He’s the most all around successful XXL freshmen yet. I guess u could argue Plies or Lupe, but I wouldn’t.

81. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Troyvul>Trovul

*sigh*, tried to do a funny and fucked up.

82. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Oh and the Dream will smash this summer too
    ————————————-

Ya think? He’s great, but I just think his voice isn’t for everybody. He seems like the type to be doomed to be a trend setter who never get’s big on his own.

83. Troyvul Says:

Yo Chairman Steele, which part of Canada you from?

84. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Yo Chairman Steele, which part of Canada you from?
    ————————————–

Toronto

85. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’m wondering if Ross is going to make a Maybach Music 3 and if he is who will be singing the hook. My guess would be Trey Songz as the go to guy, given he’s recent success and popularity. But getting the right fit for the hook may not be the only task at hand, what rapper will he feature? Repeat a guest spot (Hov or Ye?) or?

86. b-ease Says:

Late Pass: This Nicki Minaj song/video is the definition of bizarre. What the fuck??

87. BK...Then Them Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 8:51 pm
    Drake’s Thank Me Later Pushed Back To June 15th

Because of the Over track not doing anything?
    =================================
    Basically.

LOL @ “Over” being the “street” single.

I saw that too…lol

88. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:46 pm

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Yo Chairman Steele, which part of Canada you from?
    ————————————–

Toronto
    —————————–

You from Canada as well?

89. Troyvul Says:

Toronto
    Word same *daps*

90. b-ease Says:

Pretty much.

91. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*daps Troyvul*

92. b-ease Says:

I mean, Aubrey would kind of be the most obvious choice right?

93. Mook Says:

*Waits for Afrika Bambaatta to leak*

94. NovemberEnd Says:

Nicki Minaj got rhymes….it just seems she missed or ignore the class where they taught the importance of flow….where they if you have a good one, you could virtually rap about anything and it’ll sound good….which in her case would make her music alot more tolerable….

95. SeniorCivilian Says:

b-ease Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:51 pm
    I mean, Aubrey would kind of be the most obvious choice right?
    ^one of the few rappers who has actually caked up enough to afford one.

96. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Mook Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:53 pm

*Waits for Afrika Bambaatta to leak*
    ————————————–

hehe yeah, according to someone close to the project [I forget who], that one’s WAY better than Over.

97. b-ease Says:

It’s funny, I feel pretty much the exact opposite. Her flows top notch to me, but the rhymes are completely asinine. She can rap tho, it is what it is.

98. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I mean, Aubrey would kind of be the most obvious choice right?

Lol…yeah, pardon my brain fart.

I aint gonna lie… I can’t stand that dyke (that won’t let me fuck), but she bodied that “Donk” beat (Lil Miss Piggy or some shit she called it).

100. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

So apparently Wayne has a new site where he can keep in touch with his fans and even respond to letters they send.

I gotta mention, I kinda hope Wayne comes out of his jail bid in a good position as far as popularity goes. I’m a fan of his music but that has nothing to do with it.

Generally, from videos you see where he’s interacting with fans, and his general attitude, he seems like a good-natured person. He seems to really care about his fans, especially for someone at his position who is mre likely to take them for granted or to despise them. I can’t help but root for those kinds of people.

I dunno if I should no homo this.

101. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

And on that note, I’m out. Take care all.

102. SuperCommenter BK Strong Says:

Trey Songz Over “freestyle” >>> Drakes “Over”
    Trey Songz “I Wanna Rock Freestyle >>> Snoop’s “I Wanna Rock”
    And I’m not a Trey Songz Stan. Listen to them both and tell me what you think.

103. Shooter Says:

yeah her flows definitely her strength, not lyrics, but her obnoxious voice and mannerisms are what really puts her into the not listenable category for me

104. spirit equality Says:

that beat is FIRE and big boi rapped his ass off on there…a gang of multis, mic presence, the works

did he make that beat? he needs to do more outside production…

105. BK...Then Them Says:

I tell you what…Wiz Khalifa makes so much sense for Young Money but I like how he is doing his thing without a label

106. b-ease Says:

BK…Then Them
    0 mins ago

Tyga’s like a super wack Wiz knockoff tho, too similar to be in the same camp image wise, they’d cancel each other out.

Wiz Khalifa >>>>

# BK…Then Them Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:05 pm

^THIS. They kinda played themselves by recruiting a duplicate by the name of Tyga Man. Real rap, Wiz Khalifa is a bigger star than everybody on that label and that includes Aubrey and Dwayne. But Wayne signing TaylorGang to YoungMoney would be taking a step back for Wiz.

#1 Album on iTunes… 300K downloads in mixtapes alone… college tours… etc. Besides Drake and Nicki, who else on the label can do that ON THEIR OWN? If Drake didn’t Wayne’s cosign he couldn’t and neither could Nicki. Ask Curren$y.

Wiz >

108. Dewill Says:

Waddup fam??

lmao @ b-ease basically submitting the same comment as mine.

110. Troyvul Says:

How Fly>>>> I can get endless work done listenin to that mixtape

*dapz Dewill*

112. CK Says:

<3 Big Boi

113. NovemberEnd Says:

did he make that beat? he needs to do more outside production…
    ^^^^^^^
    song is fire….apparently thats a Scott Storch production…

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:11 pm

How Fly>>>> I can get endless work done listenin to that mixtape

^Ultimate cruising mixtape. Though I have no whip at the moment, but those morning train rides are much more pleasant.

115. Dewill Says:

*daps Billz and the home team*

116. NovemberEnd Says:

when he isn’t smoking crystal meth….Storch is a dope beatmaker….

117. Troyvul Says:

It really is though.

I would sign a petition for How Fly Pt 2

118. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

How Fly>>>> I can get endless work done listenin to that mixtape

yup. had that on repeat in the library while i was writing a paper for university.

119. Dewill Says:

This shit here jammin…

120. EnglandRepresent Says:

Am I late on this Wiz character? Sounds like he’s a comic book character but people are co-signing so maybes I need a link. Anyone?

Troyvul and E_Digi… favorite track?

For me it’s a toss-up between Friendly, SDL, and Car Service?

3 completely different songs

EngBing… you rag, what’s good? Go check out his How Fly and Flight School mixtapes at Datpiff.

123. Mook Says:

Khalifa is dope but I remember reading someone comment on here that said all he talks about is planes, girls, and weed. Kinda true. Dope artist none the less.
    Tyga can rap too. He won’t be big though.
    Neither will Lil Twist/Chuckee, Millz, Gudda, Mack, and anybody else in Young Money.
    Nicki and Drake are the only breakout stars.

124. A.D. Says:

Car Service>

125. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Troyvul and E_Digi… favorite track?

Mos def The Checkpoint. In my 2009 Top 5.

126. Charles Oakley Says:

while cats been sleepin on me
    i been living out my dream
    the marijuanas loud
    but my surroundings are serene

127. Troyvul Says:

@ Billz

Car Service, Check Point, SDL, Rolling Up, I mean I could easily of typed three more

# A.D. Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Car Service>

^That shit KNOCKS. Who did that beat? Sledgren? Johnny?

lol @ Troyvul. Yeah I could’ve typed more too but that would’ve defeated the purpose of asking the question.

130. Black Brokaw Says:

“check the resume, its Risky business in the A”

I wonder if he’s referring to the homosexual orgies that go down in the “A” amongst the golden resumes

but anyway I think this is how “Under Pressure” might sound.

Mook

Yeah that’s pretty much all he and Curren$y raps about, and for whatever reason, I’m pretty comfortable with that. He’s just good at rapping about it.

132. Black Brokaw Says:

AaaaaH…. KAMALAH! > Wiz Khalifa

# Eastern_Digital aka Nahright’s Fantasy Football champ Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:25 pm

Troyvul and E_Digi… favorite track?

Mos def The Checkpoint. In my 2009 Top 5.

^With the extra “off” video and shit.

134. Troyvul Says:

Sledgren? Johnny?
    Those two make FIRE beats..no fucking joke. Hopefully Orange Juice and Kush is laced with their work.

135. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

yeah, kinda like Ross is good at rapping about movin coke, diamonds and maybachs.

136. Troyvul Says:

I classify Curren$y as a reality rapper—-Raps about anything and everything imaginable

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:29 pm

Sledgren? Johnny?

^I hope so too. I’m sure it’s a lot of new producers campaigning to get some tracks on his new shit though. Neako is pretty dope on the production side too. I just wish he’d stop fuckin’ rappin’.

3 Fingers to the Sun (the beat/hook) > 3 Fingers to the Sun (the raps)

138. Black Brokaw Says:

i saw somewhere that Ross is trying to be like Big…I disagree

Ross raps like he shops for the Queen of England

Big rapped like he was fucking the Queen of England

139. Albert Findsdimes Says:

if you’re bubonic plague
    i’m the vermin with germ in my sermon
    leavin you weak rappers squirmin
    like a worm in between my boots and then dirt and
    you finna get stomped
    so face facts mothafucka
    it’s over
    you just lost

# Eastern_Digital aka Nahright’s Fantasy Football champ Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:30 pm

^LOL. Yup, I’m pretty okay with that too.

141. Shooter Says:

How Fly is both Wiz and Currensy right? I’ve only heard their solo shit, does one outshine the other on that tape???

# Black Brokaw Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:31 pm

i saw somewhere that Ross is trying to be like Big…I disagree

Ross raps like he shops for the Queen of England

Big rapped like he was fucking the Queen of England

^That there statement, is very profound.

143. Troyvul Says:

Albert Findsdimes
    Roff

144. CHILE ! Says:

Curren$y / Wiz , dopest collaboration ever

# Shooter Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:32 pm

^Iono. Depends on who you ask. I say it was about even, but Curren$y be having them wild ass punches. I can’t call it.

146. Chef BoyarTroy Says:

let the name go

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:30 pm

^Have yous seen/heard his latest vids at CreativeControl? Geez Louise.

148. A.D. Says:

Car Service was the perfect song to set the tape off. That joint alone is still in rotation. And yeah, some rappers can rap about the same tedious things and still be ill with it. Wiz, Ross to name a few…

149. A.D. Says:

150. Troyvul Says:

They have two diff styles which compliment each other well.

Wiz is more hooks and melody/ Curren$y is more lyrical

151. Mook Says:

Hell yeah Ross be making this shit sound like he got his own empire and shit lol.
    Fux with Ross.

A.D.

Agreed.

153. Troyvul Says:

Have yous seen/heard his latest vids at CreativeControl? Geez Louise
    Him linking up with DD172, has been the best thing for his career so far IMO, from what he came from and what he is now, he’s made alot of progress.

Take two steps back, Three forward

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:36 pm

They have two diff styles which compliment each other well.

Wiz is more hooks and melody/ Curren$y is more lyrical

^Yeah I can roll with that.

155. Shooter Says:

True, I tend to favour Currensy slightly (n), but word on them both being good to listen to when your getting work done

*Downloads How Fly*

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:37 pm

Have yous seen/heard his latest vids at CreativeControl? Geez Louise

Take two steps back, Three forward

^Who woulda thought Dame Dash would be orchestrating some of the greatest talents on the low in one studio? He definitely put his career in 6th gear fuckin’ with Dame. And to think he was on both No Limit AND Cash Money. That’s a REALLY big deal considering the real beef those two different hoods have with one another. And somehow still cool with both of em.

157. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

How Fly 2 is a must aslong as wiz picks the beats

158. Troyvul Says:

Ya it is crazy actually thinking about it. Dude been on two diff major labels and is still kicking.

And shout out to Dame, for bouncing back (or appears to be)

159. Mook Says:

Props to Big Boi…this shit is kinda dope after a 3rd or 4th listen. Sounds like nothing I have heard before.

Side Note: The new youtube layout is terrible.

160. Troyvul Says:

How Fly 2 is a must aslong as wiz picks the beats
    Co-sign lol

# Troyvul Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:46 pm

How Fly 2 is a must aslong as wiz picks the beats
    Co-sign lol

^Co pilot (see what i did there)

162. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Side Note: The new youtube layout is terrible.

That shit is so lame. Replacing the five star rating was a terrible decision. Must think they’re Facebook with that Thumbs Up/Down garbage.

163. Troyvul Says:

Oh and Fuck Duke.

Teams I despise

Lakers
    Duke Blue Devils
    Notre Dame
    San Antonio
    Boston Red Sox

That is all…..for now.

164. Mook Says:

Right what the fuck I hate when big name companies hop on what everybody else is doing. Shit sucks going to my favorite website and seeing “join us on twitter”…or become a fan on facebook
    sigh -_-

165. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Oh and Fuck Duke.

Why do you hate Duke? Because they’re consistently better than your favorite team?

166. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*is still waiting for the best of Wiz*

167. Shooter Says:

And shout out to Dame, for bouncing back (or appears to be)

The skeptic in me is still confident dude is robbing these naive, indie stoners for all theyre worth

168. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Currensy’s Jet Files was dope but some of the best song were like a minute long

169. Troyvul Says:

Syracuse??..I doubt that.

I dunno why I dislike them, I like seeing them lose

170. Danbury Says:

This beat is like nothing out there right now. Big Boi holding Outkast down.

Shine Blockas >>>

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:53 pm

*is still waiting for the best of Wiz*

^I’m a loser but I’m on it though.

172. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol

Daps

173. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:53 pm
    *is still waiting for the best of Wiz*
    ==================

download Prince of the City 2…..by far his best display of rapping and it’s autotune free

If you’re Black you MUST hate on Duke. Like, must. How can you root for them dudes? I don’t get it.

175. Shooter Says:

San Antonio

probably my most hated NBA team, theres a reason their Finals appearances end up breaking records for low ratings…

176. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Syracuse??..I doubt that.
    Duke has 3 rings and the Orange have 1.

I dunno why I dislike them, I like seeing them lose

177. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

D. Billz Says:
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:56 pm
    ==========

only time i could watch a Duke game without hating was when Jason Williams ran the point….dude’s game was all types of ill and had an impressive handle (nhjic)

178. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Troyvul Says:

April 5th, 2010 at 10:50 pm
    Oh and Fuck Duke.

Teams I despise

Lakers
    Duke Blue Devils
    Notre Dame
    San Antonio
    Boston Red Sox

That is all…..for now.
    ==============================================
    I Like Notre Dame
    Otherwise Troyvul has created a machine to read my mind across the border. lol

179. Albert Findsdimes Says:

I think Nolan Smith is doing a good job this season. Regardless, J. Williams is one of the reasons I stay away from motorcycles.

180. Troyvul Says:

Lol @ B-Strong *Daps*

>>Fair enough, most people say that. But being raised a fan I don’t get it at all.
    I hear that, its in your blood.

There have only been two Player from Duke I’ve liked

Mike Dunleavy Jr. My GOAT White Player
    Luol Deng

181. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Where is Ed Cota?

182. Troyvul Says:

players

183. Albert Findsdimes Says:

There have only been two Player from Duke I’ve liked

Mike Dunleavy Jr. My GOAT White Player
    Luol Deng

Grant Hill should be on that list. Kenny Denard is the best white player from Duke. First player to ever do a 180 dunk in the NCAAB.

184. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Dennard*

185. Troyvul Says:

That was just my personal favourite list, I wasnt watching ball like that when Grant Hill Attended

186. Albert Findsdimes Says:

187. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Jason Williams, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette and Shane Battier >>>>>>>>

188. Albert Findsdimes Says:

yo, moderate my youtube link

189. Albert Findsdimes Says:

4 RINGS BITCH!!!!!!!!! GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!

190. Big Boi “Shutterbugg” Ink Butter™ Says:

[…] nahright Share Filed Under: Music. Tagged With: Big Boi, […]

191. david axelrod v. david axelrod Says:

WIZ KHALIFA-I AM!!!!(YOU KNOW WHO I AM)
    FLAGRANT!!!

192. Big Boi – “Shutterbugg” « The Goodie Bag Blog Says:

[…] SOURCE: NahRight […]

193. Big Boi – Shutterbugg « Artificial Songs Says:

[…] Via: Nah Right […]

194. Nah Right » Video: Big Boi Album Will Have Three Andre 3000 Collabos Says:

[…] Previously: Big Boi – Shutterbugg […]

195. Nah Right » Video: Big Boi Interview w/ the.LIFE Files Says:

[…] Previously: Big Boi – Shutterbugg (prod. Scott Storch) […]

196. Nah Right » PICS: Big Boi - Shutterbugg Says:

[…] Download: Big Boi – Shutterbugg (prod. Scott Storch) […]

197. - keka - Says:

cool beat.

198. Nah Right » Video: Big Boi on Pitchfork Selector Says:

[…] Boi talks Sir Luscious Leftfoot and spits a remix of “Shutterbug” for Pitchfork […]

199. Nah Right » Video: Big Boi - Shutterbug (Preview) Says: