PICS: B.o.B feat. T.I. & Playboy Tre – Bet I Bust (Video Shoot)

via Content Mag

B.o.B’s second visual for The Adventures of Bobby Ray, in stores 4/27.

Download: B.o.B feat. T.I. & Playboy Tre – Bet I Bust

Bonus: This leaked last year but here’s the final version that will appear as a bonus track on the album.

B.o.B – Satellite [Final/Mastered] | Mediafire

32 Responses to “PICS: B.o.B feat. T.I. & Playboy Tre – Bet I Bust (Video Shoot)”

1. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I still haven’t heard the Wu-Massacre. Did i lose?

2. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

looks like “Aint I” pt.2 wit the lights on

3. CK Says:

Satellite is good as heeeeeeeeeeell

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Still haven’t heard Yelawolf or Big Sean spit either. I heard both dudes are dope. Am i misinformed?

5. hl Says:

I still haven’t heard the Wu-Massacre. Did i lose?

I think its good. Not wack at all. But I’m bored with it already so no. And I just realized Rae is barely on it.

JihaD
    13 mins ago
    D. Billz Says:
    April 2nd, 2010 at 10:19 am
    Hl
    1 min ago
    Oh shit. This nigga Pill told Jae Millz UPS is hiring. lol

^ I’m waiting for this shit. Jae was talkin wayyyy too greasy for not anybody from the front cover to say something. But this ain’t 04 Making The Band. He might’ve bit off more than he can chew. It’s gonna be a hot summer. Hopefully.

Last time a Harlem nigga and a hot summer were mentioned in the same sentence, that nigga pulled a Houdini for the next two years….

JihaD

^Lmao. Yeah, Harlem niggas track record for beef is questionable in hiphop.

7. leonard Washington aka The Silky Johnson of nahright Says:

b.o.b is the biggest disappointment from last years”freshman” class real talk

8. Remixznflow Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 2nd, 2010 at 10:45 am

Yelawolf is dope.. never heard big sean.. if you didnt get that trunk muzik you lost..

9. Joe 88 Says:

I have. I hate Cap. I really do. Did he deserve to drive a gypsy cab back in the day? No. Do I ever wanna hear a verse from him again in my life? No.

^But did he or did he not kill that verse? lol, I remember back in the 5th grade me, my cuz & a few of my homies use to play as member of the wu, my cuz was a cry baby, he’d throw a btich fit when he couldn’t be meth, lol, anyway after ice cream I use to always wanna be cappadonna, he sook the world up off one verse. Everyone was loving duke (n) I seen niggas rocking headbands around there neck after video, lol

10. D_Block_4_Life Says:

flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=010086
    Shits are so tough.

11. KzA Says:

Big Sean has some good wordplay.. but has the super duper robot monotone flow that bores the life out of me. he could definately use some swag in his delivery (c) proposition joe 88

12. hl Says:

Cap also killed 97 mentality, and several joints on the first cuban linx and Ironman.

13. CZ Says:

wattup wattup

14. hl Says:

Cappadonna isn’t even an original Wu member. I mean, technically he’s a weed carrier. And I never really hear anyone praising him. He might be underrated if anything.

15. Bricktop Says:

Cappa’s verse on Winter Warz>>>>>>>>>>>>

16. Joe 88 Says:

cappadonna in his prime = elite member of Wu

He was like Jamal Crawford for the hawks when he was on his shit, had starter talent, but was a better asset coming off the bench

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

if you didnt get that trunk muzik you lost..
    Is this his most notable and critically acclaimed work? If so, I’m willing to give it a spin but your credibility is on the line.

18. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

The Pillage >>>>>>>>>

19. leonard Washington aka The Silky Johnson of nahright Says:

weed carrier=whata fuckin lame not og cap

20. Rey Says:

@ J88– lol… Thing is, Triumph was my effin’ song in ’97, that and Mo Money, and I couldn’t get past Cappadonna going out of his way to not rhyme any words, but with an annoying voice and off-beat.. Masta Killa doesn’t rhyme on his verse either, but what he says is dope and he’s on beat..

*bristles*

21. Remixznflow Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    April 2nd, 2010 at 10:51 am

if you didnt get that trunk muzik you lost..

im tellin you… dude has talent.. and his beat selection is GREAT.. i think he has an inhouse producer he works with… hes not em but hes creating his own lane…

22. hl Says:

Kanye should really be coming out with music right now.

23. Joe 88 Says:

naw, cappa use to get mentioned with meth, ghost, etc in our circle, if anyone was underrated in the Wu it was GZA, if someone said he had the best 1st solo record out of the wu, I wouldn’t debate that.

24. Chief Ali Says:

this Yelawolf cat must be good money

everybody from Land to folks offline been talking about how ill that Trunk Muzik shit is

25. Rey Says:

ohhh.. that was the other thing, this 10th member of the Wu shit.. Fuck that. Rza, Gza, ODB, Inspectah Deck, Raekwan, U-God, GFK, Mef & Masta. That’s the fucking list. Ugh.

26. CZ Says:

The Pillage >>>>>>>>>Uncontrolled substance

27. Joe 88 Says:

Hey D_Block, fuck you in advace (pause)

*turns up Rick Ross “face”*

I swear, I never gave this song a spin until 2 weeks ago, and after hearing the verse & beat I swear your kit kat eating ass came to mind, lol (n)

28. Rey Says:

but back to J88, yes, Cap does kill WW, but even the sun shines on a dog’s ass every once in a while. (c) Sidney Deane.

29. Rey Says:

how’s the production on Wu Massacre?

Also, what’s this Rawse song everyone’s going on about?

I saw Yela Wolf open up for Wiz Khalifa last Sunday.

Hellz to the FUCK nah.

31. koa29 Says:

leonard Washington aka The Silky Johnson of nahright Says:
    April 2nd, 2010 at 10:45 am
    b.o.b is the biggest disappointment from last years”freshman” class real talk

nah. not even gunna argue. but… nah. not at all.

32. Nah Right » Video: T.I. Recording His Verse on B.o.B’s “Bet I Bust” Says:

[…] Previously: T.I. x DJ Drama – Fuck A Mixtape (Teaser) | PICS: B.o.B feat. Playboy Tre & T.I. – Bet I Bust (Video Shoot) […]