Nicki Minaj – Massive Attack (2min Snippet/Tags)

nicki-minaj-amber-rose-massive-attack-video-set

Tapemasters Inc. tagged up a snippet of Nicki’s first single.

The video will premiere on Wednesday.

Nicki Minaj feat. Sean Garrett – Massive Attack (2min Snippet/Tagged) | Mediafire

UPDATE: CDQ is out now.

65 Responses to “Nicki Minaj – Massive Attack (2min Snippet/Tags)”

1. Shooter Says:

wigs FTL

2. Els Says:

Nicki Minaj sucks.

3. hl Says:

*doesn’t listen*

4. verses Says:

The above photo was yaken on set on the remake of “To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything!”

SMH at this bullshit.

5. CHILE ! Says:

Neuro-Trash

6. verses Says:

Massive Attack (the group) > this shit.

*daps to my english brother eng rep, whom Im assuming has vanished due to the IT nazis at work cracking down*

*pours out some liquor*

7. Shooter Says:

these two are supposed to be pretty dykish though… maybe something positive can come out of that??

8. Harlem World Says:

We are slowly but surely getting closer to the gay rapper(ll). Labels tryna get you ready with that Fruit flow, bisexual rappers, skinny jeans etc, they tryna test our reactions, minaj is just an experiment nigras.

Oh yeah, and fuck this wack shit, 24 hour karate school coming soon nigras.

9. verses Says:

*taken*

fixed

10. Shooter Says:

Oh yeah, and fuck this wack shit, 24 hour karate school coming soon nigras.

this right here.

11. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# hl Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 7:51 pm

A lot of good lyricists lack the ability to flow, or sound like they have any conviction/emotion. This was okay in the 90s

No it wasn’t.
    ———————————-

Early 90s, I mean you could *get away* with it. Of course there were plenty of guys who could rap with conviction/emotion. It’s just now you can’t get away with that at all.

And when I say personality/emotion, I don’t mean flow. Kanye’s got no flow, but he can be very emotive with his delivery.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear in my earlier post.

12. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

I don’t really find either to be all that great. Amber’s pretty good sometimes, but most of the time not so much.

I’ll take someone like Olivia Wilde anyday over those two.

13. kevfrescura de talco Says:

mcb Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 5:09 pm
    College tour excluding MA/Boston=partial fail.

There are like 20 schools in Boston and more outwest. Not to mention RI is right next door….
    oh well.

for real j. cole wtf!? i got like 3 hoods full of niggas that swear by his flow accompanied by a slew of college bitches that’ll get us into a venue at a college in MA/Boston. thas a L for j. cole seriously. the nigga was up here for that sneaker pimp show opening for the clipse and got love, WTF!?

fail.

14. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Kanye’s got no flow,

what? you serious? i strongly disagree.

15. Tong Po Flo Says:

*Would like to get in Nicki’s ass quick fast like ramadan (c) Biggie*

P.S. Why is look like Amber got shit dropplets tattooed on her scrumptious thigh?

16. Harlem World Says:

Both these broads is real average in the face and fake all over

Monica >>>>

17. kevfrescura de talco Says:

tierra marie>>>

teyana taylor>>>

18. Dewill Says:

Agrees wit Harlem..

19. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Kanye’s got no flow,

what? you serious? i strongly disagree.
    —————————————

I dunno man, he’s gotten better, but he’s very awkward IMO. And he’s not really good at stretching sounds to make things rhyme better. He kind of raps like a producer, except for being better at conveying his emotions into his rapping.

He’s got bad flow, but good delivery for the reasons I mentioned.

20. hl Says:

I dunno man, he’s gotten better, but he’s very awkward IMO.

I agree. It works for him though.

21. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Heather Locklear>

Still.

22. B.Payton Says:

they both bangin

23. kevfrescura de talco Says:

well…..yeah, you right. i guess on certain songs he destroys the track but yea, not all. but hey, i like rick ross flow even tho every other bar is punched in beautifully by his engineer.

#kanyeshrug

24. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# B.Payton Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:20 pm

they both bangin eachother
    ——————————-

Probably

25. Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

Yo a nigga goin to T.Dot next month for a few days, any good eatery and entertainment spots I should check out, oh yeah no Drake jokes, thanks in advance.

I normally run through the Rex Hotel – it’s pretty central and if you’re a jazz head, they have a couple of bands playing a night. N’Awlins is pretty much the same vibe. Joe Mama’s might be my favourite spot in T.O. though – The band I saw there was bananas – first song was a cover of Brown Sugar by D’Angelo. The devilled steak is also very dope.

26. Omar Swanson Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 5:14 pm
    but i’d still smash Trina raw the day before her period stops
    yikes!!!! Shorty got shingles, I guess you okay with ya joint looking like salami (no al harrington)

27. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:21 pm

#kanyeshrug
    —————————————–

Same, I can’t deny Rick Ross’ fatman flow works well over those beats.

28. Omar Swanson Says:

on another note, Dice Raw spazzed something serious on Ill street Blues.

29. why? Says:

Scarface school play >

break.com/index/scarface-school-play.html

30. Shooter Says:

this Brittney Griner chick = female Bill Russel

31. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Jaime Koeppe>

32. Crackavelli Tha Don Says:

Anybody listen to this yet? It looks like a “play @ ur own risk” based on the photo.

33. Yessir Says:

WTF!!
    How do people like her and gucci have a freakin fanbase. Talentless.
    This is not art or music..

DOWNFALL OF HUMANITY!!!

34. A.D. Says:

Ice Cube>

Dude had the solo crown for almost 4 years straight…

35. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

BTW kev if your still here, Ricky Gervais is gonna be on Letterman on Wednesday…I think it was you who’d mentioned him before.

I’ve never gotten around to watching the Ricky Gervais Show, but The Office UK and Extras were amazing.

36. Shooter Says:

true, but somehow Ricky Gervais movies <<<

37. Crackavelli Tha Don Says:

Ok. I lost for listening to this…

38. Mook Says:

Nicki Minaj doing 200+ first week.

39. verses Says:

Dr. Dre feat. Jay-Z coming this week?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Act II to follow? ROFL

40. Black Brokaw Says:

Ricky Gervais
    ^isn’t this marylands pg?

41. verses Says:

Could it be? Earlier today Michael Yo from E! News and Y100 tweeted a Dr. Dre and Jay-Z track would be coming this week, later chiming in Interscope was buzzing big about it. Detox though? No Way! Like all of you I will believe in Detox when I see it, however little birdies close to Interscope now tell me it is indeed a “uptempo” track intended as Dre’s first single. Mum’s the word on the tracks title.
    Stay Tuned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Up tempo? yo i would seriously prefer that topless ref track that got leaked…the one with little homey and the Tip the gun collector.

42. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Shooter Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:31 pm

true, but somehow Ricky Gervais movies <<<
    ——————————————-

I’ve seen Ghost Town and really liked it. I haven’t seen any others though, and now I’m glad I didn’t, haha. Reviews weren’t too nice to The Invention of Lying, either.

43. Crackavelli Tha Don Says:

I hate everything related to Duke. I hate Duke Ellington, I hate Duke haircare products, I hate Duke Nukem, and most importantly Duke basketball…fuk Duke.

44. PHENOMENON Says:

# Yessir Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:28 pm

WTF!!
    How do people like her and gucci have a freakin fanbase. Talentless.
    This is not art or music..

DOWNFALL OF HUMANITY!!!

^ ^
    These types of acts will continue to be promoted by “The Machine” to keep the morons listening to it stupid.

They’ll never promote people like Mos & plenty like him on the underground because they promote intelligence and intelligent people don’t buy sh*t.

45. PHENOMENON Says:

I hate Duke haircare products

^ ^
    Lol, That was my first kit.

46. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

If it’s an uptempo track the way I imagine they meant uptempo, Jay’s really not the guy to get on it…memories of Ghetto Techno.

Jay’s flow is a lot slower and less nimble now. At this point putting him on that track is as bad an idea as putting Em on it. Should’ve gotten Drake, Wayne or someone who’s more adept at rapping over these beats…

47. Shooter Says:

because they promote intelligence and intelligent people don’t buy sh*t.

there you go

48. Crackavelli Tha Don Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

I hate Duke haircare products

^ ^
    Lol, That was my first kit.

S-curl all day homie!

49. PHENOMENON Says:

Lol @ me in the bathroom at 16 years old with that big unfolded piece of paper with the gloves attached reading the instructions.

50. verses Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:41 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*chuckles*

51. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Reviews weren’t too nice to The Invention of Lying, either.

yea mike the ricky gervais show is my shit. but the invention of lying? dope as dope does. basic human condition hilarity. you should see for yaself.

52. Crackavelli Tha Don Says:

Watch this upbeat Dre and Jay record be like “Ghetto Techno”…i will die if that happens

*writing suicide note just in case*

53. Shooter Says:

Stay Tuned.

lol bullshit. I stopped looking forward to new Jay songs a while ago though

54. kevfrescura de talco Says:

fried catfish for din>>>

GOD bless this woman i have.

55. PHENOMENON Says:

# Crackavelli Tha Don Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:40 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

I hate Duke haircare products

^ ^
    Lol, That was my first kit.

S-curl all day homie!

^ ^
    The red or the blue??

I used the red but didn’t comb it through.

I developed a technique. Instead of combing it through I used the enclosed tongue depressor to just lay it on the surface so that the top would be slightly softened but the under-layer would retain it’s curl.

56. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Reviews weren’t too nice to The Invention of Lying, either.

—————————————————–

Alright, I’ll check it out bro. Hopefully you’re right.

57. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Word don’t do it just stare at the photo until the next post comes

58. Crackavelli Tha Don Says:

PHENOMENON Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:46 pm
    # Crackavelli Tha Don Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 8:40 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

I hate Duke haircare products

^ ^
    Lol, That was my first kit.

S-curl all day homie!

^ ^
    The red or the blue??

I used the red but didn’t comb it through.

I used the blue cuz i wasnt tryna burn all my hair out n look stupid. Lol.

59. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lolol. phenom lookin like kane in menace and shit.

60. PHENOMENON Says:

Some dudes need to learn how to be discrete with their curls though.

Some of them I see leave their sh*t in for too long and at too high of a strength.

Ol’ Duke Ellington Ass N*gga’s.

61. Dewill Says:

Kevfrescura De Talco

fried catfish for din>>>

GOD bless this woman i have.

sausage and shrimp gumbo.. >>>
    and GOD BLESS this woman I have also

62. southlondon Says:

black females and their disgusting colors in their hair.

63. Harlem World Says:

Yelawolf signs to Interscope

I called this long ago, at least quote me.

64. PHENOMENON Says:

I used the blue cuz i wasnt tryna burn all my hair out n look stupid. Lol.

^ ^
    I learned the hard way. I left mine in too long once. I didn’t hurt really but I felt the burn and my scalp was tender.

No hair loss but I had the CRAZY dandruff, B.

It wasn’t exactly dandruff but just my scalp was scabbing up. I had to use a very stiff bristle brush to rid myself of it.

But my scalp felt very nice afterward. Refreshed. Like an intense exfoliation.

65. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

well there goes those “butt implants” rumours.