Video: Lupe Fiasco on Last Call w/ Carson Daly

Lupe talks about the Summit On The Summit that Kenna spearheaded, hearing about the Haiti earthquake the day they left for the summit, and not fully understanding the severity until they returned.

He also applauds Mike Shinoda for calling him immediately after the quake to put together their Haiti benefit, “Resurrection.”

Spotted @ LupE.N.D.

135 Responses to “Video: Lupe Fiasco on Last Call w/ Carson Daly”

1. KzA Says:

Jets!

2. London Bloke Says:

KzA knows his ex is at the Wiz show through facebook and so will buy tickets for his show for $200

KzA: “Jessica?! *confused face* Fancy seeing you here…what a coincidence!”

3. why? Says:

Anybody who stays up late to watch this needs to quit life.

4. KzA Says:

London Bloke Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:44 pm
    lol

“Im goin to my girls house on w16th tonight anyway so Im gonna walk down there and try to get a ticket outside”

stay close LB

5. London Bloke Says:

KzA holler at Eskay [n]

He might be working as bathroom attendant in the venue and can sneak you in

Just offer a few burgers

6. The Shot Clock Says:

and didnt you say you date the Europeans (fiounders and keepers of viruses and bacterias)?

double flagrant FAIL

*daps* wats good KRS Son?

7. KzA Says:

CuDi performed recently at the same venue, dont believe it was sold out.

iuno

8. Troyvul Says:

Ol’ ” My ex was way more fun than you” lookin ass nigras

9. London Bloke Says:

stay close LB

suspect

10. g7 Says:

>>Spotted @ LupE.N.D.

^yuck

11. London Bloke Says:

Troyvul Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:47 pm
    Ol’ ” My ex was way more fun than you” lookin ass nigras

this matches KzA’s sentiments and is perfect for his last comment:

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Lupe Fiasco on Last Call w/ Carson Daly
    ================================
    Fail!

13. Wallace Says:

The Shot Clock Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:41 pm
    ol shiny face looking ass niggas

*raises hand*

guilty. look, i love eatin pussy. i am not ashamed.

my mouth waters while i’m eatin pussy. i keep a cup beside the bed as a spitoon my mouth waters so much.

i love eating pussy.

I love getting head and not returning the favour. i keeps a slut in my phonebook to suck my dick i love it so much

i love getting head (nhjic)

14. The Shot Clock Says:

KzA holler at Eskay [n]

He might be working as bathroom attendant in the venue and can sneak you in

Just offer a few burgers

.aaaaannnnnd *death*

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Ciroc >>>

That shit is mad smooth. You barely notice you’re drinking vodka until you’re hugged up, making out with the girl who came to the bar in a wheelchair…and the girl you brought to the bar with you is looking at you in disgust.

16. g7 Says:

poking pussy >>> making a meal out of it

17. London Bloke Says:

Eskay’s gonna kick of Wiz Khalifa’s bathroom door and get stamped out buy his 100pound frame [n]

internets made you soft [n]

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Fucking >>>> Getting Head

Getting dome is too passive.

I need to be up in dem guts.

19. Troyvul Says:

g7 whats good lol

20. London Bloke Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:51 pm
    Fucking >>>> Getting Head

Getting dome is too passive.

I need to be up in dem guts.

Cosign…head is just the warm up and maybe the warm down if needed [n]

21. The Shot Clock Says:

poking pussy >>> making a meal out of it

i never said this wasnt true.

i’m just not one note like the rest of u simple simon ass niggas.

22. London Bloke Says:

London Bloke Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:51 pm

Yo i read my own comment and lol’d again

23. NovemberEnd Says:

niggas do more interviewing than music making…

24. London Bloke Says:

off > of

by > buy

SMH

25. Troyvul Says:

co-sign shot clock

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

i’m just not one note like the rest of u simple simon ass niggas.
    =========================================
    If one note means I don’t have a face full of VD, I’m one note then a muhfucka.

27. London Bloke Says:

NovemberEnd Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:54 pm
    niggas do more interviewing than music making…

Exhibit A: Jay Electronica

28. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

is there anyone more irrelevant with their own tv show than carson daly? smh

29. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Troyvul Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:47 pm
    Ol’ ” My ex was way more fun than you” lookin ass nigras

lol. its dead real. i can’t tell you how many breezies diis they exes cause they aint adventurous and i treat they body like an amusement park.

30. The Shot Clock Says:

niggas do more interviewing than music making…

yo, this is becoming the number one problem in the game.

31. KzA Says:

SMH at people talking aobut head is too passive.

You ever fuck so much that your abs hurt and your legs are sore and your physically tired and exhausted?

That shit can be WORK sometimes.

Smoking a blunt while a bitch is trying to swallow your manhood >

respect passive

32. Troyvul Says:

Ol’ “I think i’m the man, when she knows i’m not” lookin ass nigras

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

That old white dude in the corner, talking about erectile dysfunction…dude’s creeping me out.

34. Wallace Says:

head can get frustrating…kinda like dry humping in a club

35. why? Says:

So wait, Sperm Donation = Lesbian Happiness?

36. g7 Says:

Troyvul Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:51 pm
    g7 whats good lol

===
    chillin’ bro. any good shows coming up in the area?

37. Bx Blue Says:

Bx Blue Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 11:38 am
    whatever happened to Bushwick Bill? LOL…does rap have a height requirement (none), now?

^ He now actually runs a rap blog called nahright.

38. Harlem World Says:

# London Bloke Says:
    March 26th, 2010 at 12:51 pm

internets made you soft [n]

oh shit

39. kevfrescura de talco Says:

ol’ sand paper pussy fuckin negroids

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Smoking a blunt while a bitch is riding you like a bucking bronco >

But who am I kidding. I’m a weed head. I incorporate weed into whatever I do.

Word to hitting a bitch doggy, blunt in one hand, remote control in the other, watching Around The Horn.

It’s called multitasking.

41. g7 Says:

>>niggas do more interviewing than music making…

^this

42. KzA Says:

Bx Blue Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:58 pm
    Bx Blue Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 11:38 am

^ He now actually runs a rap blog called nahright.

not funny 45 min ago = not funny now

43. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

head can get frustrating…kinda like dry humping in a club
    ======================================
    Just pull your dick out.

If she doesn’t flip, you’re good money.

44. Bx Blue Says:

KzA Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:59 pm
    Bx Blue Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:58 pm
    Bx Blue Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 11:38 am

^ He now actually runs a rap blog called nahright.

not funny 45 min ago = not funny now

^ Defending Eskay in hopes of getting a Wiz ticket huh? I hope it works.

45. Mr.Londoner Says:

Now thats a fucking trailer..

refering to Aloe Black trailer.

46. landlord Says:

yeah… i dont know about receiving head being passive… thats not true… in fact, receiving head is domination witout having to even touch someone or even having to saying a word … its the ultimate in master/slave love … thats why i aint down for being no woman’s slave …

47. KzA Says:

Smoking a blunt while fucking is over rated, unless youve never done it. If youve never done it, shit sounds awesome.

until you do that shit and you get smoke in your eye and ashes on the bed and burn a bitch on the side tit by accident which makes the cherry fall out and put a hole in your new meshies

48. Troyvul Says:

chillin’ bro. any good shows coming up in the area?
    Aint heard of nothing really. Just been hitting up the clubs a bit since the weather change. Was at home nightclub last weekend, until the party I was with got kicked out, as four girls in the group jumped some broad

49. NovemberEnd Says:

#

It’s called multitasking.
    ^^^^^
    lol

50. g7 Says:

>>Just pull your dick out

^cot daaamn

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Head is cool, but it takes long for me to pop.

I’d rather skip the coming attractions and get to the featured presentation.

52. Troyvul Says:

*Daps kevfresco*

53. Slumbilical Says:

I WANT YA BODY LIKE RIGHT NOW
    YOU KNOW I LIVE A MAGNUM LIFESTYLE [ll]
    BABY TURN THE LIGHTS DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    AND I’MM-A TURN YOU *crescendo voice* ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WHEN I GET YOU TO DA CRIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

54. g7 Says:

Troyvul Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:02 pm

four girls in the group jumped some broad

^lol. nice

55. The Shot Clock Says:

Silver said he was offended by the comment, accusing Combs of “maligning our product, something that my family has worked on hard for over 30 years.”

Diddy’s words got power like Oprah’s now?

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

===================================
    This is true.

I’ve nearly ruined a few sessions burning a bitch with the blunt.

57. Beezy Says:

Exhibit A: Jay Electronica

^I see what you did there

58. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*daps troyvul*

most these nahkis is novices when it comes to girls.

59. London Bloke Says:

My name my name, I bet the neighbors know my name, My my my…

60. Slumbilical Says:

61. KzA Says:

lmao @ filing tax returns

62. NovemberEnd Says:

Quan (Nas’s Artist) Feels Hurt & Disses Nas For Not Being Their For Him When He Buried His Child! “You Want A Nicca To Hold You. Squeeze You. Every Hug Matters”

63. kevfrescura de talco Says:

chea…

how the fuck does one organize their closet while performing doggystyle?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

64. London Bloke Says:

Beezy Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:06 pm
    Exhibit A: Jay Electronica

^I see what you did there

*daps*

Than went over most head’s[n]

65. Beezy Says:

KzA’s girl’s puss smells like balogna

66. London Bloke Says:

that > than

67. b-ease Says:

Yo Harlem World, whats your email addy (ll)?

68. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’m not even a vodka drinker either. I don’t really do clear liquor.

But Ciroc is the shit.

“if niccas is filing tax returns, organizing their closets, and rolling joints whilst giving backshots, you need a new broad. niccas amaze me with how they stay in boring sexual relationships (nh)”

For the record, sometimes a shorty might want to cut to the chase while you’re still trying to get your mind right.

It’s called compromising.

69. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

eating the puss is the most effective way to get a chick off

im trying to get that SPLASHHHH! and then go swimming in it

have her laid out, standing over her like this…

i40.tinypic.com/jkhicn.jpg

70. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Thanks for to Convo, I’ll check for Cam and report back, I’m gone.
    *deuces*

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Good thing I caught a DL of that Wu Massacre. It’s horrible. And just to think, I nearly spent…aww fuck it. Who am I kidding. I wasn’t buying that shit no way.

72. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

eating the puss is the most effective way to get a chick off…if you’re a female.

73. London Bloke Says:

Have a good weekend Naghers

…1…

74. kevfrescura de talco Says:

im trying to get that SPLASHHHH!

let ’em know shun. that slip and slide water park feel.

also…*DEAD* at that tinyurl

75. PW Says:

Oh. This topic again.

76. RIGZ Says:

Peace.

77. KzA Says:

PW Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:17 pm
    Oh. This topic again.

im sayin….

NEXT.

78. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

LF: that maino “Retaliate” is a banger. If there was ever a track that needed a Slaughterhouse remix, that’s it.

79. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

LoL alright, b…

80. KzA Says:

skipping ether friday to talk about puss eatin is definately a L

81. why? Says:

Man, the comment section got soft.

82. Beezy Says:

^ayo

83. landlord Says:

why? Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:21 pm
    Man, the comment section got soft.

————

ayo?

84. cuban b Says:

smh @ dudes calling drake soft.let him be his self, ya’ll gon be the same ones crucifying him if he tries to act tough, he cant win.

85. cuban b Says:

drake does need to chill wit the hov mannerisms tho

86. cuban b Says:

naomi russell>>>>>>>>>

87. kevfrescura de talco Says:

KzA Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:19 pm
    PW Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:17 pm
    Oh. This topic again.

im sayin….

NEXT.

the next time i see one uh y’all mahfukas commenting on another repeat topic i’m calling out hypocrites. the fuck niggas aggy for?

get pussy, eat it then beat, and see if you don’t sing its praises as well. how niggas gonna try and modify blog site comment topics?

nah right?

88. NovemberEnd Says:

Jay Electronica thinks John Starks has a terrible stuttering problem….

89. why? Says:

No Ayo. SMH you dudes over 25. Where’s Sean Coonery to make shit funny again?

90. KzA Says:

easy kev.

the topic just got boring.

91. g7 Says:

>>skipping ether friday to talk about puss eatin is definately a L

^word. some things just don’t need to be discussed on a blog. who wants to read about a ninja braggin’ about eating pussy?

92. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

Amp, I don’t believe you on Wu Massacre being wack. No way.

93. Beezy Says:

KzA’s moms has a dick

94. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

smh @ dudes calling drake soft

^^^^^^^^^^
    u cant blame niggas 4 that. We done seen plenty pussy rappers (II) over the years, but nobody THIS soft. I’m just sayin…….a nigga THAT soft aint never been accepted by this many ppl. He makes Mase sound like hardcore gangsta rap

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Amp, I don’t believe you on Wu Massacre being wack. No way.
    ==========================================
    Aight. Suit yourself.

96. Wallace Says:

Amp, I don’t believe you on Wu Massacre being wack. No way.

Co sign

97. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

around the horn doe?

98. landlord Says:

NovemberEnd Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:26 pm
    Jay Electronica thinks John Starks has a terrible stuttering problem….

———

LOL… its no secret why John Starks was bagging groceries after he left Oklahoma State … he owes his life to Pat Riley and Jeff Van Gundy for being his career savior… he still works for the Knicks… who else would be able to make any sense of his application or his interview … bless his courageous heart …

John Starks > awholelotta niggas playing 2guard not named Michael Jordan in the 90’s

99. g7 Says:

lol

100. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

smh @ dudes calling drake soft
    =========================

The nigga is singing duets with other men.

Now if that ain’t soft, what is?

101. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wow. it clearly was a debate. but this is whas making nahright comment section wack lately. niggas wanna get all intellectual prima donna in here and talk about what interest them. ITS WAY MORE COMMENTERS ON HERE THAN YOU. chill out and try to insert a comment that changes the rythym of the whole thread. otherwise go elesewheres or just keep reading/refreshing , lurk and STFU!

102. landlord Says:

John Starks was the 1994 Finals MVP till he fucked up and choked in Game7..

*still, tears ensue*

103. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

===============================
    He still cost us the chip, jacking up 3’s like he was actually making them.

But that’s NY for ya. You gotta have heart to play here & Starks had more then enough of that.

104. why? Says:

So Aubrey saying he’s Jay and Cole is Nas? Whatever happened to people being themselves? Also I reminisce on the days when Em would show his first video for every album and I realized the dude is overrated.

105. kevfrescura de talco Says:

and we can still produce ether cause i does that effectively too.

whas good?

106. Fresh Huxtable Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Smoke Greene
    20 mins ago

was it really just thirty minutes?

*comes back, now that the wack convo is through*

107. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

Amp, I don’t believe you on Wu Massacre being wack. No way.
    ==========================================
    Aight. Suit yourself.

throw-aways, definitely

108. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

and we can still produce ether cause i does that effectively too.

whas good?
    ====================
    Yo, STFU B.

You ain’t running shit in here homeboy.

Try that shit with a newb who doesn’t know any better.

109. Slumbilical Says:

So Aubrey saying he’s Jay and Cole is Nas

LMAO WHEN WILL THE ETHER STOP??

LOLOLOL

FIRST DRAKE SAYS HE’S AT THE STARTING LINE AND COLE AND WALE ARE STILL PUTTING ON THEIR WARM-UP SUITS AND HOME

NOW HE’S SAYING “I’M THE NEXT KING, YOU’RE THE NEXT CLOWN-ASS TMZ NICCA”

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

*WAITS FOR COLE TO MAN THE FUCK UP AND DISS DRAKE OVER THE ETHER BEAT*

110. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

werent niggas just talking about bussin’ off in chicks mouths last week?

111. landlord Says:

He still cost us the chip, jacking up 3’s like he was actually making them.

————–

sweartogod… i still remember as they were going to a timeout commercial as time ticked away in the 4th quarter, the cameras followed the Knicks to their bench and you could hear Oakley screaming at Pat Riley, “TAKE THIS STUPID MOTHERFUCKER OUT THE GAME AND PUT IN HUBERT!(davis)”…

Riley just gave Oak the blank stare in the huddle, and the commercial ensued… SMH …

bad times… plus OJ was running from the jakes on all the other channels …

what a day for my peoples …

112. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:30 pm
    KzA’s moms has a dick

If she does, theres a 99% chance your mom has sucked it before

113. g7 Says:

JDS just looks at her, looks at her… Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:38 pm

werent niggas just talking about bussin’ off in chicks mouths last week?

====
    I wasn’t here.

114. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo amp…

you the last mahfuka to suggest anything in here being ran or not. you a stan of a blogsite team. i wasn’t even talking to you loser. why combat jack aint give you no work lately? probably cause he sees you giving eskay all his page impressions. STFU and go fondle ya mentally challenged momma.

115. KzA Says:

chea where u see that at?

116. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Weell, Drake DOES have the slick subliminal shots thing down pat.

Now all he has to do is blow up and leave 40, Future & all the OVO cat’s behind and he’ll be right on track to be the next Jay-Z.

I think women are like tornadoes. In the beginning there’s a lot of sukking and blowing, but in the end the car’s and the house is gone”….LOL

118. Digital Scales Says:

Shout to bitches that feel comfortable cooking naked

119. Slumbilical Says:

on the strenth, niccas is scared as fuck to diss drake, just like they were scared to diss em

it’s well-known that there’s certain cats where if u diss them, the entire industry will literally cut off your cash flow in less than a week

interscope literally made an example out of ja rule

iovine made two or three well-placed phone calls and ja was completely done, career-ender, never to be relevant again EVEN AFTER multi-platinum sales, songs and videos on heavy rotation, etc.

some kids get into the game and never understand the politrics and get shelved forever – blog support or no blog support – when the industry decides you’re cooked, you’re cooked

120. why? Says:

Rappers from the south like Cole and Jay Elec. > Rappers from the north like Wale and Drake who focus too much on shit that isn’t important. Fuck some Nike Boots there’s a million other songs about shoes and shit. Wale and Drake are the dudes that go on Complex Mag and get 20 pages of them wearing clothes and shit. SMH.

121. b-ease Says:

Fuck some Nike Boots there’s a million other songs about shoes and shit

The song wasnt about the shoes tho.

122. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I’ve got some shit in the clip for Daily Math, so stay tuned. I know you’re my number one fan nigga.

And I know you weren’t talking to me. But I’m talking to you.

U soft duke.

You say you were locked up before?

I know niggas had you washing socks & shitty draws.

Ol’ using your asshole as the dorm stashbox ass nigga.

123. Beezy Says:

i like the beige ones, i like the shwade ones…

Biggavelli the God

124. KzA Says:

why? Says:

your right. Waka is consistantly dropping knowledge

125. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Rappers from the north like Wale and Drake
    ==============================
    I don’t think anybody likes Wale.

And just because cats like Drake’s music doesn’t mean his Charmin softness isn’t noticed by all.

126. why? Says:

your right. Waka is consistantly dropping knowledge

Que?

127. Black Brokaw Says:

Amp has a mental illness. Plain and simple.

128. KzA Says:

why? Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:44 pm

the more I read this, the more I feel like your a complete idiot for making this a regional statement

129. landlord Says:

lets be honest… has anybody here ever met another commenters moms and consumated any of these typed acts of disrespect and fornication and degradation?…or is there even the remote chance that it may in fact happen?… no …

no shots fired, but “ethering” another commenters moms is the least effective “ether” application available … and its not very nice …

just my shiny two cents, which will be worth millions when you allow it to mature …

130. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

i like the beige ones, i like the shwade ones…ain’t nobody flyer then meeee!

131. Bx Blue Says:

Wu Massacre is just decent. Its real short with only a few standout tracks like Miranda and Its that Wu Shit.

132. g7 Says:

>>Wale and Drake are the dudes that go on Complex Mag and get 20 pages of them wearing clothes and shit. SMH.

^would you prefer those guys be naked?

133. Black Brokaw Says:

I remember when Fez had that Yo Momma tv show….funny but damn did that destroy a lot of our moral fabric

134. cuban b Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

March 26th, 2010 at 1:32 pm
    smh @ dudes calling drake soft
    =========================

The nigga is singing duets with other men.

Now if that ain’t soft, what is?

^can’t argue there lol.

135. koa29 Says:

I still dont get the point of Wu Massacre… can some1 explain it to me?

Why did 3 of the game’s dopest MCs put out such a shitty album, while they publicly expressed that it is infact shitty?