Video: Usher feat. Nicki Minaj – Lil’ Freak

Props to Yardie for the rip.

After the jump, watch Nicki & Young Money doing “Bed Rock” at MTV’s Spring Break 2010 in Acapulco, Mexico.

447 Responses to “Video: Usher feat. Nicki Minaj – Lil’ Freak”

1. lil mane young Says:

Rage Against the Machine – Bulls on Parade
    mediafire.com/?ziynyqyznj0

2. wavy is a cliche Says:

im fuckin wit that yayo joint, the hook on that shit go hard

i got dat white, dat sammy sosa
    x pills, call em lady gaga
    dope bags is stamped obama

WE GETTIN MONEY!!!

3. Charles Oakley Says:

you snooze, you lose

4. Screwface Says:

why does nicki minaj change her voice like that on that last punchline?
    sounds kind stupid, but i’d still whaps dat ass.

5. Youn Says:

Jill Scott >>>>

6. Bricktop Says:

And Kanye did kind of start the scarf thing. Most of the trends he sets are musical.
    wrong. And wrong. 1) Jimm started the “scarf thing”. And 2) Kanye has started absolutely zilch musically. He might have perfected some other dude’s craft, but he sure as hell hasn’t started squat! Prove me wrong. I dare you.

7. Charles Oakley Says:

tell em why you mad son

8. Charles Oakley Says:

808’s is the grandfather of two of the more popular discs of 09, Man on the Moon and SoFarGone

9. Charles Oakley Says:

I’d rather be the guy who created the stealth fighter than the dude who invented the first plane but died when that shit fell out of the air

10. Bricktop Says:

@Theo Huxtable-FTR don’t think I haven’t noticed that you’ve been fucking up royaly all damn day. Getchur mind right, dunny.

11. verses Says:

Rage Against the Machine – Bulls on Parade

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GOAT

12. Bricktop Says:

@the Knickerbocker-I’m not in the mood for your bullshit tonight. That’s your warning.

13. Charles Oakley Says:

lol you’re funny

14. Bricktop Says:

Btw, the stealth got put out of commission by the military last year. So go fuck a blooming cactus.

15. Charles Oakley Says:

my original point still stands, btw why are your panties in a bunch, you find your woman fuckin another guy or something, you are acting very feminine right now

16. wavy is a cliche Says:

blooming onions >>>>

17. verses Says:

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    March 24th, 2010 at 11:18 pm

blooming onions >>>>

^^^^^^^^^^^

*chuckles*

18. Charles Oakley Says:

and on that note i’m out and on my way to fuck a blooming cactus
    *tips cap*

19. verses Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haduken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (c)streetfighter

20. Pawz Pausington the (II) Says:

dead @ the way she says Raymond. Straight Autistic flow. I suppose most dudes would smash a bad autistic chick tho, so maybe that’s why she’s catchy.

*shouts to smashing a retard n leaving two wet spots, one from sex, one from her drool

21. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Bricktop
    2 mins ago
    according to you? And you are? Right.

When Ye came in the game, everybody was wearing jerseys and acting hard. Kanye dressed like a grown man, and it caught on. Being
    the first do something and the one who sets a trend are two different things, FTR. You know how you tried a bunch of stuff in high school that didn’t catch on, then a dude like me came in and did the same thing and had girls jockin and
    you sulked at the lunchroom table by yourself mumbling under your breath that you did it first?

Yeah. You started it, but the dude who made it seem cool to everybody else was the trendsetter. Word to you telling everybody that you don’t follow trends all the while hating on the popular dude.

No shots, though Flatop, was it?

22. Dewill Says:

^^^^^
    OH SHIT!!!

23. clevezirm Says:

So is Nicki Minaj just blatantly flaunting about her lesbianism? I feel like no one talks about it. Is she bi? Gay? That whole verse of hers was full of lesbian innuendoes. I’m confused

24. leonard Washington aka The Silky Johnson of nahright Says:

she loves poon tang dog but that doesnt mean she doesnt do dick

25. Shooter Says:

lol

26. Bricktop Says:

Wow, Kanye taught kids how to dress like fucking figure skaters. Like I said Kanye gets credit for popularizing homosexual culture within the hiphop nation. Yeah, he’s a fucking pioneer. How you confuse “grown men” with fags is another story.

And FTR my hightop fade was stupendous – steps with the half moon part. So go sleep inside a contractor bag, Theo.

27. Shooter Says:

Bricktop’s furious

28. The Killer Says:

bricktop ain’t old, just a little too old to be commenting on nahright….

29. Bricktop Says:

yeah, the other guy was me, jitbag.

30. Bricktop Says:

As far as I know the Killer ain’t killin shit around these parts. Mind your words, cuntsickle.

31. Fresh Huxtable Says:

And FTR my hightop fade was stupendous

^dat’chu, Kid?

But seriously, if blazers, polo sweaters, prada sneaks, Moncler jackets, Dunks/Air Yeezys, LV luggage, and selvedge denims are “homosexual” to you, I don’t know what to tell you other than to step your clothing game up.

Unless we’re talking about assless chaps, clothes aren’t gay anyway–a person is. Real talk, it’s stupid to be stuck doing something or not doing something because you’re scared somebody’s going to say you’re gay. Homothugs in ATL prolly have the same wardrobe as Beanie Siegel, seriously, while Drake is pulling more girls than the officer driving the paddywagon for vice squad.

32. strongarm Says:

French Montana has built 17 schools in Kenya, Somalia and Morroco and has 25 other projects which are in effect. He has also donated a gold chain with the signature Cocaine City doughboy piece to each individual student in those respective schools.

Say fuckin word? Charity wave?

Also, fuck Diggy Simmons.

33. Bricktop Says:

Rage against the machine was a one trick pony. Tommy Morello gets way too much credit for making guitar sounds that Hendrix invented like 30 years prior. With that said, if drunk enough I will happily skull fuck the closest thing next to me when Bulls on Parade comes on.

34. verses Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

ROFL

35. Bricktop Says:

if you suck dick to get laid, then guess what? You’re still a fag, fag.

36. Fresh Huxtable Says:

I never thought I’d say this, but applaud French Montana. If true, I respect it.

I guess I’m skeptical because my question is, with what money? Or did he physically go and build as part of a team? Either way, it’s something to be proud of.

*realizes Wyclef has made me suspicious of rappers charity claims*

37. The Killer Says:

yo brickshit, sending e-threats is soooo 2002…acting hard in a comment section when you’re a grown man…nah, right?

38. Bricktop Says:

if you can just rattle off more labels than your mother, then you’re gay. Call me old fashioned, but men aren’t supposed to be that obsessed with fashion. Real women don’t respect that shit.

39. The Killer Says:

Bye guys.

40. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Bricktop, you have some problems. You’re angry at people you don’t know and talking recklessly. I hope you can face those demons. Life is hard, but you’ll get through this, whatever it is. God bless, I wish you well, and I mean it sincerely. I feel bad for you. Honestly, no shots. It might not be what you want to hear, and I’m sure you’ll respond in some way that reflects that. But really, I hope you work whatever it is out.

41. Fresh Huxtable Says:

*gone*

42. Bricktop Says:

The Killer
    0 mins ago

fuck all that. Tonight is homobashin night. You took it upon yourself to step in the line of fire. Unless you’re one of these pussies that likes to emulate fags, then I suggest you live up to your screen name and kill something in the name of everything manly.

43. Bricktop Says:

And that ends tonight’s lecture on how to keep it gangster. I hope you all were taking notes as there will be a quiz on what we’ve discussed in the near future. Ha ha.

44. EnglandRepresent Says:

Jesus who shat in Bricktop’s cornflakes?

45. EnglandRepresent Says:

Bricktop how the fuck you think you’re keeping it gangster exactly? Rolling on 3 inch dubs on your zimmerframe does not make you gangster. There’s no gangsterness in that.

46. Bricktop Says:

Fresh Huxtable
    7 mins ago
    I was sent to restore order to this motherfucker. Drake & Kanye & Wayne got the youth thinking it’s cool to have overtly homosexual tendencies. There’s no place for such nonsense in rap. Pointblankperiod.

47. verses Says:

*buys a round of cranberry juice for all the commentators acting like girls on their period*

48. Bricktop Says:

*daps Mr. British Knights*
    bout time somebody stepped to the plate like he has a pair.

49. Bricktop Says:

Verses, whatchu got on my 40, homie?

50. strongarm Says:

# Fresh Huxtable Says:
    March 24th, 2010 at 11:46 pm

*****************
    sincere and polite ether

51. Bricktop Says:

WTF?! You punks all gonna hold hands and sing we are the world too?!?!

52. Bricktop Says:

sincere and polite=faggoty.

“I don’t wear no suit and tie, I’m no gentleman.”(c)Rza

53. verses Says:

…Kanye taught kids how to dress like fucking figure skaters.

…if you can just rattle off more labels than your mother, then you’re gay.

^^^^^^^^^^^

In some way, I do agree with these sentiments.

54. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps Bricktop*

I approve of the undertone of your message. Not neccessarily the way you’re going about delivering but still. I too believe there is no place for the level of gayness that has become acceptable in hip-hop right now. What you have to ask yourself is this, would Frank White approve of it? Or more often than not these days the asnwer would be fuck no. And that is the only real yard stick we have to go by. (n)

55. Bricktop Says:

*resumes CNN/Lox/MobbDeep/Onyx/Dmx brainwashing ritual*

56. southlondon Says:

i still don’t get how some can dress gay.

bricktop probably still wears baggy ass jeans and has one leg of his jeans rolled up and he wears timbs with his dumbass ensemble.

bricktop what did they do to your bum in prison mate?

57. Troyvul Says:

Bricktop is going innnnnnnn lol

58. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Jill Scott >>>>

yep.

yo eng i just had to pepperspray ya moms puss. shit reeked of disorderly conduct yo.

59. EnglandRepresent Says:

There is too much non-sensical batty shit going on in hip-hop right now and it’s too many dudes co-signing it or allowing it and even worse, engaging in it. Engaging in poo burgling. (y) Put your fucking shirt on gay rapper man, take off the pink kicks and for fucks sake don’t ever let me see you with a chain on or around your jeans. That’s gay shit. That’s bum tunnelling shit. And if you say that shit these days which is truth, then you get called an old ass motherfucker. Well I’d rather be a Bricktop rolling on 3 inch dubs on my Zimmerframe in a matching leather waistcoat/fedora combo lookin ass motherfucker than be one of these colours of the rainbow dipshits that are visible these days.

60. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lmfao!!! Truuuuuuuuuuuth. I came outta that joint crying like someone put acid in my face.

61. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Anybody who thinks they keep it gangster on the internet doesn’t know what keeping it gangster is. It’s the internet.

If you like gangster in your music, or respect actual gangsters, it’s all good. But don’t cosign a McGangster. There’s money to be made, women to chase, and moves to make, and none of those things are happening for a guy who’s talking tough on Nah after midnight when the true thugs are doing dirt.

62. Black Brokaw Says:

Its the media period. but you sound alittle too frustrated. There’s nothing you can do about it son. Live your life aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyye

63. Bricktop Says:

EnglandRepresent
    0 mins ago
    *daps Bricktop*

tough love(n) Watching the game evolve the way it has is like watching your only son turn to male prostitution. After Wayne got exposed it’s like the floodgates opened for all of this nonsense. I knew shit was fucked up when Beens called Kanye out for his apparent gay qualities, and the hiphop nation treated Sigel like he was the bad guy. Had it been 95, Kieth Murray wouldve beat the shit out of Weezy. Now Wayne’s a certified gangster. WTF?!

64. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Live your life aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyye

this reads just as ridiculous as it sounds. lol

65. Bricktop Says:

Fresh Huxtable
    1 min ago

this from the same guy who tried to convince me that the Eastcoast/westcoast war never really happened.
    You still breathing!?(c)Pac

66. kevfrescura de talco Says:

gansters are people who make money illegally, period. the more you get away from the violent aspect involved in crime, or the long arm of the law altering your business acumen is what makes one a gangster. what niggas call gangsta, especially as it pertains to rap, isn’t gangsta at all.

all theses so called thugs are train wrecks that keep getting rammed at their perspective stations in life.

fresco says so.

67. Bricktop Says:

Southlondon
    13 mins ago
    i still don’t get how some can dress gay.

bricktop what did they do to your bum in prison mate?
    yo Eng, remind me to stay the fuck away from the southside. Cats cosigning the fagotry and whatnot. At least I know where you stand.

68. kevfrescura de talco Says:

the ricky gervais show>>>

when they do the monkey news segment on the show i swear its some racist shit but its hella funny.

chimpanzee that!

69. Troyvul Says:

Say fuckin word? Charity wave?

Also, fuck Diggy Simmons.
    Wtf..niggas aint serious

70. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wheres this new diggy vid/music nahkis keep talking about?

71. Number 2 Says:

Even B.I.G. & Pac were rapping about Gucci suits, Coogi sweaters and Versace glasses. So since when affording high fashion become gay?

72. PW Says:

gansters are people who make money illegally, period.

Hustlers = Gangsters?

73. AJPONE Says:

do minaj need a chick to make her “hotter than a hunded degrees?”

74. Bricktop Says:

I blame Cam for starting this shit with the pink, but I gave it a pass cause I was like, “it’s Cam.” but man did shit get out of hand.

75. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Hustlers = Gangsters?

nah, hustlers just get by. gangsters get legit.

76. southlondon Says:

i still don’t get how some can dress gay.

bricktop what did they do to your bum in prison mate?
    ^^^^^^

oi waste man don’t try and say some subliminal shit. i will ether your 35 year old ass (no gay shit cause i know you nahgerrs are a bit batty) you fucking poofter.

77. Bricktop Says:

FTR: gangster is a mentality. Homosexuality is a lifestyle. Rap should express the former, not the latter.

78. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Have you been involved with a drive by? I have. Has someone tried to rob you at gunpoint, yet walked away with nothing, even though you didn’t have a gun? Been in that situation too. Have you ever been in a one versus many fight, win, lose, or draw, and able to walk out of
    it? Been in confrontations with the police
    that you were able to walk away from as a man? I have. Had a shotgun drawn on you by a prison guard?

I’ve been in situations that a lot of people who comment on here haven’t. And I’m no gangster, but then, people make the mistake of thinking being gangster and being tough and strong are
    the same thing. I’m not talking about hip hop. I’m talking about life. So when you sit here thinking that the measure of a man is how much he knows about clothes or whatever, it lets me know that you don’t really know what it’s like to have your manhood tested…and then to pass the test. Manhood isn’t about violence. It’s about doing the right thing even when it’s the difficult thing. And it’s about doing that every day. It’s about standing on principle, and not some dumb code of the streets you think you understand because you saw Carlito’s way a couple times. You are not the first one to let the smooth taste
    fool you. Don’t think that because a brother has a few degrees, goes to church, and doesn’t curse that he can’t handle his business. So all this stuff you’re talking is of no consequence. And I’m disappointed in all those cosigning wackness. Now, I’m going to sleep, because, like a man should, I’ve got work to do tomorrow.

Gone.

79. Troyvul Says:

Knocka – Letter To Lil Wayne
    Stanism 101

80. kevfrescura de talco Says:

gangsta is such a trivial word now in hip-hop. i’ll was chillin w/some young college white kids at a bistro and someone said the appetizer was “gangsta” and the rest agreed.

hov once said since obama got in office that the gangster became obsolete. but he’s been disconnected from that aspect since lyor started talking him on holiday.

81. Troyvul Says:

Match….Huxtable

82. Bricktop Says:

i still don’t get how some can dress gay.
    they refuse to wear Tims.

83. kevfrescura de talco Says:

skinny jeans, scarves, colorful clothing doesn’t mean your gay. its hand gestures, dragging the letters S in your words, and accepting eng reps homosexual solictiations at his store front brothel that makes one gay.

84. Bricktop Says:

@Fresh-you should write an album. Seriously though, the point I’ve been trying to make is that gay is not gangster, and therefore has no place in rap. Fags are running rap and it’s disgusting. You were cosigning the faggotry along with a handfull of others. I corrected your erroneous ways very bluntly. Either way, you still have alot if ‘splainin to do as far as this morning’s debate.

85. Dewill Says:

I’m not gangsta…I’ve knocked a lot of niggas out…but I try to avoid conflict

*shrugs*

86. southlondon Says:

oi bricktop real talk bruv, who do you consider is batty in rap

87. EnglandRepresent Says:

Huxtable that is some truth. But if you can’t see that Bricktop is trying to rile you motherfuckers up (n) then I don’t know what to tell you.

it?

^^Hell no!!! I had 8 pikeys once beat the living shit out of me when I was in Boston in the UK. A, it was my fault for being in Boston of all fucking places, shithole that it is, B, I’d drunk a bottle of Jack so I deserved it for calling one of said pikeys, ‘a pikey twat’ and then thinking I could knock seven shades of shit out of all 8 of ’em. I’m not sure I even connected witha single punch. A definite L situation.

88. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Dewill
    0 mins ago
    I’m not gangsta…I’ve knocked a lot of niggas out…but I try to avoid conflict

*shrugs*
    this.

89. Troyvul Says:

lol @ Eng’s story

90. Bricktop Says:

skinny jeans, scarves, colorful clothing doesn’t mean your gay.
    if you see a man in uniform with a badge and gun, what do you call him? A pig. You don’t say “he’s dressed like a cop, but I have to hear how he talks before I make a final judgement.” it is what it is.

91. Dewill Says:

^^Hell no!!! I had 8 pikeys once beat the living shit out of me when I was in Boston in the UK. A, it was my fault for being in Boston of all fucking places, shithole that it is, B, I’d drunk a bottle of Jack so I deserved it for calling one of said pikeys, ‘a pikey twat’ and then thinking I could knock seven shades of shit out of all 8 of ‘em. I’m not sure I even connected witha single punch. A definite L situation.

OH SHIT!! LOL

92. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I had 8 pikeys once beat the living shit out of me.

eng you let a bunch of traveling gypsies beat ya ass guv? where the fuck was hatchet harry?

93. Troyvul Says:

Fight record…actual fists being thrown 1-0

Shout out to me

94. EnglandRepresent Says:

I’m not gangsta…I’ve knocked a lot of niggas out…but I try to avoid conflict

^^You probably apologised after you did chief!

‘for the good lamping that I gave you Sir, please take yourself to a corner store and get an ice compress for that black eye’

*tips hat*

‘Good day to you’.

95. kevfrescura de talco Says:

not always do i call them pigs. i was approached today by state police fugitive bureau looking for a sex offender. they said i fit the description and apologized for stopping me and said they really needed to get dude off the streets. when they left i thought to myself them are some good dudes for trying to locate beezy.

96. Fresh Huxtable Says:

ain’t no shame in losing in an 8 to 1 situation. I’ve been fortunate to never face odds like that, worst was 3 to 1 when some people tried to rob me. I’ve won some, lost some, but haven’t had a fistfight in years and don’t plan on throwing hands the rest of my days. One I realized that as a grown man, I can do permanent damage or even kill somebody with the hands, I didn’t want that on my conscience. Came to that realization in high school. These days, I stay calm. As a rule, if it’s not worth killing over, it’s
    not worth fighting over. But yeah, I’m through with Bricktop. The old saying about arguing with fools and whatnot.

97. Bricktop Says:

Southlondon
    3 mins ago
    oi bricktop real talk bruv, who do you consider is batty in rap
    Kanye
    Drake
    Wayne
    Em
    Dr. Dre
    JimJones
    every single new kid rapper with a fucked up haircut on MTv Jams

98. Dewill Says:

^^You probably apologised after you did chief!

*tips hat*

‘Good day to you’.

Sometimes I just get enraged mane…My moms side of the family is straight fighters, gangstas, etc… Pops side is more thinkers… but grew with mostly mom’s side… My uncles were the type of niggas that let their glory days pass them by….and try to live throught their kids and nephews… My unc had me puchin milk jugs filled with sand and rocks… He trained us like fighters and shit…Had us fight older niggas…

With this being said… I am cool dude… I’ve learned to avoid that shit.. but I will knock a nigga out and feel bad about it later..

99. kevfrescura de talco Says:

or even kill somebody with the hands, I didn’t want that on my conscience.

killing is not so bad. some mahfukas deserve to die. its apart of the whole balance/circle of life type thing. after the first time it just feels like…uhm, what you would feel about yourself moments after masturbating. it could be lived down.

100. koa29 Says:

Word…the whole clothing thing got way out of hand when Rick Ross started wearing it. That nigga too fat for that shit.

101. koa29 Says:

hate or love 50.. dude stays real

102. Bricktop Says:

Btw props to Fresh for going all out to defend his manhood in order to ether me.
    Round of applause. I’m man enough to admit when I’ve taken an L.

103. southlondon Says:

Kanye
    Drake
    Wayne
    Em
    Dr. Dre
    JimJones
    every single new kid rapper with a fucked up haircut on MTv Jams
    ^^^^^^^^^^

damn that’s fuckery’s. i always thought there was something wrong with Jim Jones. He looks like he is playing hide and go seek with a shower (no homo) and a shaver. constantly looking like a defeated new york bum.

104. kevfrescura de talco Says:

but I will knock a nigga out and feel bad about it later..

maaaaaaan fuuuuck thaaaaat. when i put the mitts to a mahfucka best BELIEVE i revel in it afterwards and even think about how i could do it even iller the next time i pull the nemean cestus out.

105. Bricktop Says:

See, I’m stupid. . .(c)Pesci in Casino

106. EnglandRepresent Says:

ain’t no shame in losing in an 8 to 1 situation

^Ha! It was never gonna go any other way mate. I was 17, drunk as fuck, and pikeys do not fuck around, they are some truly gangster motherfuckers. I got the shit kicked through me. I’ll never forget this one particularly grubby looking pikey, ‘looking down at me while I was stomping on my melon and saying, ‘youse have got a head like concrete ya cunt’. Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.

107. EnglandRepresent Says:

*while he was stomping on my melon*

108. kevfrescura de talco Says:

the best way to quell a jumping is to get real midieval on one of the jumpers. i’m talking gouging out eyes, death gripping ball sacs, repeatedly head butting the sternum, anything that’ll have preferably the biggest threat out the bunch wailing worse than marvin gaye.

trust me it works.

109. Bricktop Says:

Phew. Was it as good for you as it was for me? I’m spent. Peace.

110. EnglandRepresent Says:

the best way to quell a jumping is to get real midieval on one of the jumpers

^^Agreed however if one of the jumpers is actually jumping on you whilst you’re on the floor, well at that stage you’re pretty much up shit creek. Might as well just protect the gonads at that stage.

111. kevfrescura de talco Says:

heres the solution for that:

try to get flat on your back, kick and rotate, kick and rotate. strike hard and fast to whomeva approaches. its hard as hell for an offender to grab both legs but in the event that they do, target the groin and face since they’d have to get reasonably low to inflict pain. timing is everything.

i learned that from a story treach told about niggas tryna jump pac. while i’ve neva had to use it i can only imagine the effect of its physical trajectory.

112. Dewill Says:

Yup, the rule when getting jumped is to beat the shit out of at least one or catch one with a one hitter quitter and use them as a bodyguard..

113. BroliC FontS Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

March 24th, 2010 at 11:10 pm

^I think Cudi was part of the influence for 808s….he was doing the emo sing songy rap thing (along with B-ease) before 808s.

good nite folks

114. kevfrescura de talco Says:

if all else fails and weapons are drawn…..

RUN!(c) tony starks

115. kevfrescura de talco Says:

catch one with a one hitter quitter and use them as a bodyguard..

BROFFLECOPTERS!

116. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Dom Kennedy’s mixtape or album or whatever the hell u wanna call it drops tomorrow

hopefully nah will give him a post **payola**

117. rob22 Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    come on man biggie has said some pretty homo shit
    you look so good/i suck on ya daddy’s dick

118. kevfrescura de talco Says:

come on man biggie has said some pretty homo shit

nas too.

“i let y’all niggas bang my shit before saddam hits”

119. Skinny Says:

If anybody wants to know how this faggot shit [||] became so prevalent/accepted in the media, you need look no further than…

Oprah Winfrey…

Do your research [||]

120. strongarm Says:

yo i know i’m mad late but bricktop point on men don’t care about fashion doesn’t hold up.
    how you explain the grimiest cats in the 90s rockin guess, hilfiger, calvin klein, polo, etc.?
    shit even (some) hood cats won’t even rock a sweatshirt/hooded that’s not champion. if cats didn’t care about fashion, we’d all rock fubu 05 jerseys and phat farm kicks

121. DJ BLACK Says:

Ok um BINGE 3

122. Beezy Says:

holla

123. Shooter Says:

I’m not sure if it’s possible to live in the same house with two women as overly developed as his two older sisters and not have your brain be a boiling cauldron of sexual confusion and desire. Aren’t they really just his half-sisters, from the part of Rev Run’s life that’s never brought up on Run’s House? I don’t have any sisters, and even if I did, they’d be the most hideous women evar (obvs), but I’ve always wondered about guys with really hot sisters. It has to at least cross your mind at some point, right? Something tells me that, if I grew up in that house, the ceiling in my bedroom would be a mess.

lol, Bol is scum

124. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Lemonade beat >>>>

125. Tong Po Flo Says:

wrong. And wrong. 1) Jimm started the “scarf thing”.

^ nah I think it was lupe with the whole arabian nights scarfs and then it branched out from there

it? Been in confrontations with the police

^ Nope/Yep/Yep/Hell no

126. Tong Po Flo Says:

Lil Freak inst >>>>>> lyrics

127. Shooter Says:

Lupe actually did start a few trends when he first came out (n), skateboarding not being one of them

128. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

smh @ Bol…low life.

129. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Word, cats in the Chi was on that way b4 he come onto the rap scene

130. Beezy Says:

Jim stole his whole swag from filthy lower east side hipsters who have been around since the 70s

no ideas original

131. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

what else then?

132. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

no ideas original

hipsters dont rock ed hardy

133. Tong Po Flo Says:

what else then?

^ being Muslim?

134. Shooter Says:

what else then?

street wear

135. The Killer Says:

“Fuck em in the ass, throw em over the bridge”

136. Beezy Says:

hipsters dont rock ed hardy

^true, their more fashionable than that…EH is straight loser shit

137. The Killer Says:

Hipsters don’t die, they get chubby and move to Miami.

138. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Hipsters don’t die, they get chubby and move to Miami LA.

fixed

139. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

html fail

140. The Killer Says:

If a n***a owe something, need a doctors note from em…or his throat from em (||)

141. The Killer Says:

my homie showed me pictures of his cribs, and all I could show him was pictures of my kids….

142. Tong Po Flo Says:

EH is straight loser shit

^ I’m saying tho I don’t get how people can look themselves in the mirror with that goofy shit on, I laughed when someone told me the prices for that garbage

143. The Killer Says:

You still commenting at 40? Ugh!!

144. Fresh Huxtable Says:

The Killer
    3 mins ago
    roffle

145. Troyvul Says:

I’ve orchestrated several drive by’s which were executed to perfection

146. Fresh Huxtable Says:

*daps the Nah Collective*

147. Bricktop Says:

Strongarm
    5 hrs, 20 mins ago
    you’re hearing me, but you’re just not listening. Hilfiger, polo, Calvin Klein, champion hoodies, etc. are all clothes that were made for men and nothing else. Louis vuitton on the other hand specializes in exotic handbags and women’s shoes. Same for gucci and all that other fagboy shit rappers brag about these days. If you can’t see the difference in that, then you’re probably gay too.

148. KzA Says:

*daps*

Damn Hux you brought the grown man seriousness out last night.

149. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ LV and Gucci are brands the average cat can’t afford and spend half there paychecks for one pair of shoes. Ain’t nothing wrong with keeping it simple people

150. Fresh Huxtable Says:

KzA
    2 mins ago
    *daps*

Damn Hux you brought the grown man seriousness out last night.
    occasionally, it’s warranted.

*daps KzA*

151. London Bloke Says:

* see’s Gucci, LV convo*

* waits for Sean Coonery hilarity*

* daps*

152. Bricktop Says:

You got half of these rappers emulating drag queens, plus a whole generation thinking it’s actually cool to act and dress these rappers with homo ways, and I’m supposed to be cool with that?! Oh, I’m the one who’s tripping!? My bad. Btw, Grown Man Theo, isn’t it kind of anti Christian to support homosexuals? I mean since we’re keepin it real and whatnot.

153. Fresh Huxtable Says:

I never buy that stuff, I prefer money in my pocket or in something that I value. But I don’t hate on those who do who can afford to do so. I just never saw the value in buying a $12,000 suitcase that a baggage handler is going to toss around like a dead body anyway. Nor do I understand women that buy a purse that costs more than the money they actually have to carry in it *shrug*

154. London Bloke Says:

co-sign the Ed Hardy hate…i’d rather wear Lot 29

last nights exhange >>>

special thanks the fresh hux, bricktop, kevin frescho and england rep.

156. London Bloke Says:

my shwag is prep meets high end confined by street boundaries

I’m a little on the somber side today. Why? … I’m not quite sure.

158. Bricktop Says:

Alright. I think I got my point across. It’s a new day for christ’s sake. The horse is dead. Next topic.

159. KzA Says:

lol @ Lot 29

160. London Bloke Says:

If your dress code was pigeon-holed to a rapper, who would you be?

161. London Bloke Says:

I’d say mines is modern Juelz Santana minus the Ed Hardy

162. KzA Says:

Bricktop.. earmuffs.. fashion convo alert

So Im thinkin this summer I need to switch up my warm weather swag something serious. I feel like Ive been wearing jean shorts and white AF1s every summer for the past 6 years (which I probably have). I want to try some new styles of shorts, but that shit is mad wierd when your only used to rocking denim.

163. KzA Says:

Im looking for surfer\beach bum meets hip hop. does that exist

164. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Word, I could buy three or four quality brand shirts for the price of one LV shirt or two pair of jeans for the price of one. Yeah I don’t knock anyone who can afford Gucci or LV either, you got the bread by all means get your Euro on

165. Tong Po Flo Says:

If your dress code was pigeon-holed to a rapper, who would you be?

^ I would say NaS minus all the shiny sutff

166. London Bloke Says:

I imagine [n]

Beezy = Farnsworth Bentley/Taz Arnold
    cOLD = Royce da 5’9″
    Rey = Big Pun
    Plug = Papoose
    Amp = Sean “hobo” Price
    B-ease = Kid Cudi

167. Tong Po Flo Says:

Rey = Big Pun

^ so I’m guessin’ Rey cops a lot of ski goggles lol

168. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

The thing about this high end designer shit is tho that is feels way better and last longer too. the build quality decreased in the last years tho.

cOLD = Royce da 5′9″

^ roffle… I’m a simple guy when it comes to gear… no bright colors, earthtone everything. no lables no studs no glittery shit, no dragons etc

170. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Plug = Papoose

*dead*

171. KzA Says:

no dragons

^ LOL

172. KzA Says:

seriously tho, you have to be a wierd type of dude to walk in a store just lookin for the most dragoniest shit you can find

old navy ftw. for all you niggas who copp high end fashion and don’t have a walking closet… That shit is a fail. Say word you fold your LV’s in your tiny dressor.

174. London Bloke Says:

so Royce is a pretty accurate choice then cold no?

^ I try to look as different from everyone else as possible. I remember at one point that’s all I would see, niggas with v-neck dragon t’s.

176. Fresh Huxtable Says:

KzA
    7 mins ago
    Bricktop.. earmuffs.. fashion convo alert

you can never really go wrong with Polo for summer gear. Especially if you’ve been hitting the gym. Ladies don’t know what to do when you’re both grown man clean and in good shape.

177. Shooter Says:

lookin for the most dragoniest shit you can find

haha

178. Black Says:

KzA Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:17 am

Never understood how the t-shirts with all the crazy shit on em became popular. Your shirt should not reflect light like street signs.

179. landlord Says:

this song is disgusting and vulgar… nicki minaj is a disgusting tramp … and Usher been a fraud for years …

180. Troyvul Says:

If I were to match my style against a rapper it would be

Young Dro X Ludacris, mad polo’s mixed with jeans

181. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

no dragons

^ LOL

*dead*

*daps the collective from the grave*

so Royce is a pretty accurate choice then cold no?

^ I don’t be checking niggas gear like that. but all I remember about royce was that click boom video when he had these studded frames on. lol.

183. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

and Usher been a fraud for years …

you gotta give him for that insurance scam he tried to pull—1 million of jewelry layin in your car?? woooooooooooorrdd (c) Cam

184. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ cold

i keep it pretty simple, too.

blue (sometimes black) jeans, 2(x)ist tee (to show off my gym prowess [ll], and some dunks.

and if i’m feelin extra frisky, i’ll throw on the yeezys…..can’t front, i go all out on the footwork.

185. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

oh yea, this song is trash.

the t-shirt fit is important… can’t be too tight, nor too lose…

187. Fresh Huxtable Says:

I usually keep it simple as well, but my style has changed out of the necessity of becoming a corporate ninja.

them gym niggas (no hate) be having them tiny t’s showing a-cups (pause)

speaking of the gym… my first week of getting back in shape is coming to an end.

189. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

the t-shirt fit is important… can’t be too tight, nor too lose…

the sleeve should come mid bicep, and the length should come down to a little after your belt loop.

190. London Bloke Says:

i hate them guys that decide to wear a smaller t-shirt to look like theyve gone harder in the gym

^ word, last year they instated a new dress code… chicks were wildin’ competing against each other. When I saw chicks walking around with thongs showing I knew shit was about to change.

192. Fresh Huxtable Says:

COLD
    1 min ago
    the t-shirt fit is important… can’t be too tight, nor too lose…
    ^ word to the cats wearing the extra smedium stuff. But the fitted hat is so loose it makes them look like a little kid wearing their dad’s hat? I don’t get it

193. London Bloke Says:

pause if necessary

194. Dewill Says:

^^^^^
    lol

^ word, also the sleeve should not be snug around said bicep… if you’re working out the definition will show anyway… That’s how you can tell a fugazy with a too tight shirt. no homo.

196. landlord Says:

Mr Papagiorgio rolls his t-shirt sleeves up, and ties the bottom front of of his t-shirt into a knot so he can expose his navel …

If I get caught doing pull-ups in the stairway I wouldnt know what to say. But the have these perfect 1 1/2 metal pipes spanning the stairwell.

I would look like a total tool.

^ oh oh, it was only a matter of time lol.

199. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Usher really fell off after Confessions, though. I think he’s not sure about his lane at this point.

fun fact: this is my first ever time typing the word usher.

201. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^ oh oh, it was only a matter of time lol.

*dead*

landlord wears jersey dresses and a knicks sweatband over his braids.

202. landlord Says:

at this one gig i had, i used to do stomach crunches and make salat in this spare conference room… the looks on the crackers faces when they would walk in and see me sprawled out on my prayer rug with my kufi on saying du’a or sweating out some crunches was priceless …

203. Omar Swanson Says:

Cosign

its way harder to come back in r&b after an hiatus once a new jack takes your spot ( c ) Trey contemporary rnb fans are dumb fickle

204. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:35 am

I would look like a total tool.

*dead*

i used to do stomach crunches and make salat

^*comatose*

206. landlord Says:

Chili caught Usher being a homo… thats why they broke up… FACT… dont believe that other bullshit…

his “marriage” to this old stylist broad is a total front…

this is not a rumor…

*daps b-ease*

208. b-ease Says:

*daps cOLD, everyone else in vicinity*

ya’ll ever see niggas doing pushups and pullups on the bus. Welcome to Newark NJ.

210. b-ease Says:

*crosses Newark off “cities to see” list*

211. landlord Says:

*daps the people*

212. b-ease Says:

Chili caught Usher being a homo… thats why they broke up…

Sounds about right.

b-ease Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:43 am
    Chili caught Usher being a homo… thats why they broke up…

Sounds about right.

^ facts?

214. landlord Says:

Never understood how the t-shirts with all the crazy shit on em became popular.

——–

cause them shits have all kinds of masonic and demonic symbols and emblems on them and embedded into the art … its not a game…

215. Dewill Says:

When I got married I think I stopped caring about how I dressed a lil bit… I have at least 8 pairs of new shoes I’ve bought and haven’t worn… All that shit was to attract dem guls… Now I run away from dem.. but they see the ring and still wanna get involved… I heit them with the Dave Hollister song.. “Baby, I’m a One Woman Maaaan..

216. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shout out christian audigier.

217. landlord Says:

cOLD Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:43 am
    b-ease Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:43 am
    Chili caught Usher being a homo… thats why they broke up…

Sounds about right.

^ facts

————

ive never been one to do name drop self associations here…

but lets just say i know someone that knows someone …

218. Fresh Huxtable Says:

For a while, getting brolic was a good part of
    hip hop word to LL, the former DMX, even Nelly,
    Maino, and Big Kill (lol). At the same time, fat dudes have always been a part of it, too, word to Biggie, Pun, Fat Joe, Fat Boys, 8 Ball, and Freddie Gibbs. Musically though, fat rappers > brolic rappers on average. You take the top ten fat rappers vs the top ten brolic rappers, and
    it’s no competition.

*cancels gym membership*
    *gets a discount card for Golden Corral*
    *continues drinking creatine even though I’m not lifting weights*
    *requires a hoveround to move*
    *becomes a rap legend*

219. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

OLIVIA ass bitch, Lost & Turned Out…. fuckin whores.

220. London Bloke Says:

landlord Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:38 am
    at this one gig i had, i used to do stomach crunches

Dat’chu jersey*made*me?

221. London Bloke Says:

By Fresh Huxtables thinking, Rey is the next to blow [n]

222. KzA Says:

Im gonna have to spend a large amount of time shopping this spring.. I never put much if any time into shopping.. but If I wanna change my summer style Im gonna have to try shit out..

Change is a difficult pill to swallow (II)

“Baby, I’m a One Woman Maaaan..

^ this song right here, is all kindsa proper.

oh and fab murdered Red Cafe on his own shit.

225. landlord Says:

it wasnt the stomach crunches so much as them seeing me prostrate during salat whilst rhythmically chanting “La ilaha il Allah”, that kinda fucked them up ..

keep in mind this wasnt too long after the 9-11-01 trickery…

sizzle what dewill said, …. I clean up nice tho.

*sings*

imagine waking up to someone newwwww
    you barely even knewwww
    time and time againnnnn.

228. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

homos

229. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

He wants to buy… a new… Sa-ville

230. landlord Says:

greatest fat rapper ever was Chubb Rock…

son was at least a decade ahead of his time…

231. b-ease Says:

“Baby, I’m a One Woman Maaaan..

^ this song right here, is all kindsa proper.

No doubt. Dave Hollister killed it with that one, the whole album was actually pretty dope. I remember I copped it the same day I copped the W and CNN’s The Reunion. 11th grade I think.

232. parodi Says:

y’all are gay.

*passes up some dimed out snatch*

*cuts self*

*rocks in corner*

*is cOLD*

234. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Dewill
    2 mins ago

cosign. Some women do not care at all about the ring. I don’t like/wear jewelry, and I used to be opposed to wearing a wedding ring
    just because I’m not flashy, but now my ring has diamonds in it just so women can’t miss it.

235. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol Nicki even makes all those weird facial twitches during live performances….

236. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landlord Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 9:54 am
    greatest fat rapper ever was Chubb Rock…

the chubster (pause)

237. b-ease Says:

greatest fat rapper ever was Chubb Rock…

My brother would co-sign that in a heartbeat, but I gotta go with the homie Heavy D in the Chubb vs. Heav debate. That nigga had HITS.

^ my ring is an un polished platinum piece, no stones. Shits heavy tho.

239. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Chili caught Usher being a homo… thats why they broke up…
    ever since I saw him on tv talking about how he loves doing colon cleanses(nh) I knew dude was fruitcake

240. landlord Says:

chubb rock = nas

heavy D = jayz

241. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 9:55 am
    greatest fat rapper ever was Chubb Rock…

B.I.G. > Heav > Ms. Melodie > Chubb Rock

landlord Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:56 am
    chubb rock = nas

heavy D = jayz

^ accurate.

243. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 9:56 am
    Chili caught Usher being a homo… thats why they broke up…

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss!!!

244. landlord Says:

Just The Two Of Us >
    The One >
    The Chubbster >
    Treat Em Right >

245. Big Kill Says:

Shouts to Ashmi for helpin me shake out them last few drops of processed liquids. Knew you came to help when you kicked that door in

246. Fresh Huxtable Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88
    0 mins ago
    landlord Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 9:54 am
    greatest fat rapper ever was Chubb Rock…

chubb rock is definitely underrated, but you can’t be serious.

247. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

B.I.G. > Heav > Ms. Melodie > Chubb Rock

–LOL

248. landlord Says:

Chubb Rock invented Biggies Flow…

listen to Just The Two Of Us and tell me im lying …

BIG was a chubb rock stan …

249. KzA Says:

Whats good for alternative summer footwear? and don’t try to put me on to no fuckin boat shoes

250. hip hop cops Says:

real talk, land’s opinions piss me off sometimes but thank god he showed up cuz you motherfuckers were going on about clothes like my sister and her friends having a slumber party. oh the irony

mcmuffins >>

*airhorn*

251. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The Notorious P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.

252. hip hop cops Says:

chubb rock = one of the most slept on. dude was on a completely different level, in terms of flow. him and pharoahe.

253. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Just The Two Of Us >
    The One >
    The Chubbster >
    Treat Em Right >

–Chubb Rock = the gayest rap name. Case and point

254. Troyvul Says:

@Kza, you can never go wrong with polo sneaks…..go to undergroundstation . com or somthing or look in google.

Or you can do whateveryone else does and rock creative recreation

Also Gourmet makes some dope kicks

255. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landlord Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 9:59 am
    Chubb Rock invented Biggies Flow…

listen to Just The Two Of Us and tell me im lying …

BIG was a chubb rock stan …

Chubb was the shit when THE ONE came out, after that he lost me w/ that corny Q-Dog college shit.

256. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Did anybody besides me have the violator album? Remember “Heavyweights”‘ with Pun, Joe, and 8-Ball?

257. landlord Says:

hip hop cops Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 10:01 am

—————-

case closed..

all niggas have to do is listen and stop being blinded by their personal man crushes…

258. Dewill Says:

*passes up some dimed out snatch*

*cuts self*

*rocks in corner*

*is cOLD*

LOL

U gotta get dat shit out when ur younger mane… My grandpops was promoter and great teacher on gettin at these guls.. When he told me, ” Don’t turn nothin down but ur collar”…I lived by that shit… Also he told me to tell the guls’ ” Let the Lord sanctify the soul and let me sanctify the hole…I lived by that also..
    I’m more reformed tho..I try to do right bout my wifey..That nigga didn’t give a shit..But grandma stayed until that dude died…With that being said..I’ve had my share of the ladies..not sayin I won’t mess up..but u got to be able to turn down a piece..

259. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landlord Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:03 am
    hip hop cops Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 10:01 am

—————-

case closed..

Prince Markie Dee

260. landlord Says:

–Chubb Rock = the gayest rap name. Case and point

———

take this comment for example…

only a fruitcake that seeks arousal from empty beverage containers, would reach this far to try to make some abstract homosexual innuendo …

Tribe STAY gay …

261. hip hop cops Says:

KRS’ delivery >>

when you’re high as shit driving around, that is

262. London Bloke Says:

cOLD Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:54 am
    *passes up some dimed out snatch*

cOLD been talking about this for months now…his commitment is slowly stripping him of his manhood [n]

263. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SHOUTOUT the nahright ad: Death at a Funeral

That shit is gonna be super funny.

264. Dewill Says:

take this comment for example…

Tribe STAY gay …

Big Kill Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:58 am

————–

Once Again, Its On

^^ROFFLE

269. landlord Says:

i cant wait to see “Hot Tub Time Machine”

270. KzA Says:

@Troy

Damn. Those polo sneaks are kinda ill. I think I can get into this

271. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landlord Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:06 am
    Big Kill Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 9:58 am

that name sounds familiar. (straight face) Ashmi = Eskay?

272. b-ease Says:

i cant wait to see “Hot Tub Time Machine”

Co-sign. Black dude from the Office is fucking hilarious. And John Cusack usually doesnt star in shitty movies, so I have high expectations.

273. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landlord Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:09 am
    i cant wait to see “Hot Tub Time Machine”

its out yet?

^ nah is therapy on the low. Fuck a therapist, I got the comment section for my angst.

275. Troyvul Says:

Damn. Those polo sneaks are kinda ill. I think I can get into this
    Word, mad cheap and plenty of coulous variations where you dont look like a goofball. Majority of my collection is of those.

276. Remixznflow Says:

its out yet?

…..Really?….really???…. #c’mon son….

*daps all*

277. landlord Says:

friday its out, i think …

and word b-ease… that brother stole “Daddy’s Little Girls” with his one short scene with the beautiful GabbyUnion …

278. London Bloke Says:

Not knocking you cOLD [n]

Just noticing it. It seems like its eating you up [n]…you might need to just shmash

279. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

big kill?

280. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

O-livia the slave, Got distracted on (Oonnnn) her way

281. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Landlord
    3 mins ago
    Chubb Rock invented Biggies Flow…

listen to Just The Two Of Us and tell me im lying …

BIG was a chubb rock stan …

the jay-nas comparison holds up, then. Jay is
    Nas’ biggest fan. Sampling his voice on the first album, smashing chicks Nas was with first. Complex even says that Beyonce tried
    to get at Nas but he didn’t like her breath. Don’t know how true that is though, I’m dubious. Still, it had to hurt when Nas Manolo’d him. You finally get the courage to go at your idol out of jealousy, and then he reminds you and everyone else why he was your idol to begin with.

282. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    that shit was crack. That whole album was my shit back in the day, i used to bang that Mysonne shit (II) at full volume on a daily basis

Mysonne is the truth and “you cant handle the truth”!!!!!

Miss those days…….smfh

Not knocking you cOLD [n]

^ the battle between nature, and moral obligation… I got this tho.

284. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BITCH, Regina Hall AND Zoe Saldana in that new Martin movie, cant wait.

Chubb Rock invented Biggies Flow…

listen to Just The Two Of Us and tell me im lying …

^ word, just listened and he def fathered bigs flow… I think the Chubbster might even be jamaican too.

286. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i cant wait to see “Hot Tub Time Machine”

this shit looks hilarious.

the fat black dude from “pineapple express”….his time has arrived.

the fat black dude from “pineapple express”….his time has arrived.

^ his nonchalant blank stare persona is a win.

288. Remixznflow Says:

this shit looks hilarious.

the fat black dude from “pineapple express”….his time has arrived.

word.. dude’s been funny though since 40 year old virgin and the office….

289. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps*

I think the Chubbster might even be jamaican too.

He is.

290. landlord Says:

the fat black dude from “pineapple express”….his time has arrived.

—-

LMAO…

everyone is in agreement on his buzz, but know one even seems to know son’s name…

i remember when Terry Crews was at this point in his career…

291. London Bloke Says:

the fat black dude from “pineapple express”….his time has arrived

this guy is hil-a-rious

292. Jersey*made*me Says:

That Josh Smith buzzer dunk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

293. landlord Says:

Craig Robinson is his name

294. Remixznflow Says:

LMAO…

i remember when Terry Crews was at this point in his career…

LOL.. its funny cuz its true… i cant for the life of me place dudes name… but yeah he should do well with this flick…

i remember when Terry Crews was at this point in his career…

^ naturally funny people, niggas just have these funny ass expressions.

Terry crews singing in the whip = classic

*daps Jersey*

youtube.com/watch?v=5JAis-ATxnc&feature=related

*dies mad deaths*

297. Dewill Says:

the fat black dude from “pineapple express”….his time has arrived.

Word… When he said ” I seen’t u pull a man’s jawbone off…I seen’t..”

I politely stopped watching, picked out an all black suit, picked out a coffin, layed down, and closed it..

298. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo,Terry crews wife looks like one incredible fuck,btw.

299. London Bloke Says:

Robinson was arrested on June 29, 2008 in Culver City on charges of possessing methamphetamine and ecstasy during a routine traffic stop.[2][3][4] At the time, Robinson was already on probation stemming from a drunk driving incident in 2006.[2] He pleaded guilty to one count of possession of a controlled substance, and agreed to take drug education classes.[4]

lol

300. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljLWLwlyF_I&feature=player_embedded

301. Remixznflow Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:23 am

Yo,Terry crews wife looks like one incredible fuck,btw.

pic’s nigga..

302. landlord Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 10:20 am
    That Josh Smith buzzer dunk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

——–

true…

but..

Danilo Gallinari shit talking before, during and after the game to Carmelo Anthony and backing it up with 28 pts and a win >>>>>>>> __________

after the game Melo hugged & dapped him, and told reporters he had respect for the young Italian’s gangster …

303. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

the fat black dude from “pineapple express”….his time has arrived.

^^^^^^^^^^
    co sign. he was funny as hell in “Zach And Miri Make A Porno” and in “Mrs. March”

304. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Mysonne is the truth and “you cant handle the truth”!!!!!

Miss those days…….smfh
    what happened to Mysonne? Didn’t he get locked up? And even LL went. “Most Thugs” was pretty straight. That album was solid. That and my Sway/King Tech album (the one with the hologram on front) were two things that I was the only one in a ten mile radius listening to.

305. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

306. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Gatttt!

307. landlord Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 10:23 am
    Yo,Terry crews wife looks like one incredible fuck,btw.

—-

she is weirdly hella sexy, but she has the facial features of a reindeer… or a large collie dog

that nigga Craig Robinson was on Def comedy Jam.

309. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–*tears*

310. Jersey*made*me Says:

LOL.Yeah I was salty about that.But you gotta give him his props.

but she has the facial features of a reindeer… or a large collie dog

^ lol

312. b-ease Says:

what happened to Mysonne? Didn’t he get locked up

Yea, he got locked not too long after he got that Violater buzz. But he’s been out damn near two years now, and hasnt dropped one thing worth hearing. He’s had a couple posts on Nah.

And lol at the Sway and King Tech hologram cover, you taking me back (ll). Remember that vid with like 9 rappers on it? Niggas had KRS, Chino, G Rap, and Em on one track.

313. London Bloke Says:

Craig Robinson was a music teacher at Horace Mann Elementary School in Chicago, IL

314. b-ease Says:

I remember Craig got locked up with coke in the car like 2 years ago, I thought dude’s career was a doobie with pins in it.

315. Dewill Says:

U right!! LOL
    I was tryin to think what the hell she looked like…That’s it tho..lol

316. landlord Says:

cOLD Says:

Terry crews singing in the whip = classic

*daps Jersey*

—————–

i bought that Vanessa Carlton CD retail, on the strength of that song… and i still play that joint…

a thousand miles >
    ordinary day >

^ one.

318. Jersey*made*me Says:

*dead*

I can’t put my finger on what she looks like,but she can get it.I love wigga chicks.

319. Remixznflow Says:

tinyurl.com/yh39fsz

THIS?!…

ill pass…

320. Remixznflow Says:

FTR: this track is STOOPID…

321. KzA Says:

a thousand miles >
    ordinary day >

lolol.

When they slip Terry the E pill and hes doin the robot… I damn near lost it

322. Jersey*made*me Says:

Remixznflow Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 10:30 am
    tinyurl.com/yh39fsz

THIS?!…

ill pass…

LOL.I never said the broad was Halle,she just has that thing about her that makes you wanna dig her out.

323. Fresh Huxtable Says:

yeah B-Ease, I remember it. Back then, it seemed like rappers didn’t mail it in on posse cuts, but instead stepped up to prevent embarrassment. That video was incredible.

SMH at rappers who are just about to make
    it or who are just getting started and then get locked up:

Mysonne
    Max B
    Bumpy Johnson (Bump J)
    Shyne
    John Forte
    Chi-Ali

and that 90s early 2000s rap money is never coming back. So they missed that opportunity forever.

And here is where I politely request a new post for the sake of those on iPhones

324. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Remixznflow Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 10:30 am
    tinyurl.com/yh39fsz

THIS?!…

ill pass…

——-

and the picture look good… she aint nearly that cute on the show… but id smash… and id smash the pregnant daughter too …

328. Remixznflow Says:

Sometimes.. you niggas women selections… smh…

329. Fresh Huxtable Says:

she’s black

330. Jersey*made*me Says:

Mama Kardashian > Mama Crews > Mama Knowles

Nah.Momma Crews got this bunch.

331. Remixznflow Says:

who was it the other day that had us pickin between judge judy and pelosi?

332. landlord Says:

i dont know how many people have ever seen her, but:

Jerryd Bayless of the Portland Trail Blazers moms >>> _________…

good lord

333. Remixznflow Says:

nicki can rap… good for her… she needs to stop all that bullshit with her voice though…

still waiting on that next missy elliot though…

334. Jersey*made*me Says:

and id smash the pregnant daughter too …

No doubt,actually i’m hitting the daughter first.That lip ring shit is sexy.

335. Remixznflow Says:

this is gonna irk me.. what sample is this… its from a movie.. polo stay not craftin his own tracks… the drums arent even his…

336. Shooter Says:

Jerryd Bayless of the Portland Trail Blazers moms >>> _________…

lol, mad obscure

*googles*

337. Dewill Says:

Sometimes.. you niggas women selections… smh…

C’mon mane…she’s cute… If ur a single dude..shit even in a relationship(not engaged).. U should NOT turn down any puss of any kind..unless something is virally wrong with it..

338. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

“She was adamant about getting this ticket,” Brady testified. When Finkelstein, 44, learned of another ticket that Bob’s “brother” had, she said the siblings could “DP” her, Brady said. “DP” is short for “double penetration,” he explained.

339. Jersey*made*me Says:

Jerryd Bayless of the Portland Trail Blazers moms >>> _________…

Steph Curry’s moms is the GOAT NBA mom.Discussion closed.

340. Windy City Villian Says:

If my name was Willis they’d probably call me Will…but since I’m the illness they just say i’m ill

REALLY?

That’s papoose type stuff right there

341. Mac Brown Says:

^^this is the reason there are so many ugly children in the world

(yeah I said it)

342. Fresh Huxtable Says:

still waiting on that next missy elliot though…
    i think chubby female rappers are better than sex selling female rappers on average, too. Missy and Queen Latifah, over Lil Kim and Nicki

343. Jersey*made*me Says:

LOL,nasty bitch.

344. Fresh Huxtable Says:

FTR, Jean Grae is one of the best rappers out period, male, female, or Fonzworth

345. landlord Says:

Steph Curry’s moms is the GOAT NBA mom.Discussion closed.

————-

yeah she’s fine too… and she aint white like i thought she was… she just real light skinneded

346. landlord Says:

steph curry’s mom look kinda like an older Rihanna, without the battletstar gallactica forehead …

347. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Uh, my bad. No shots at fonzworth.

348. landlord Says:

Ashanti’s mom > Beyonce’s mom

in fact

Ashanti > Beyonce

349. Remixznflow Says:

nah.. nicki has potential… i just think that whole voice shit is stupid.. i felt the same about eminem… stop that shit and rap.. fuck…

and missy wasnt ALL that lyrical… but she had that “it” quality needed for success… and the beats were crazy…

350. Jersey*made*me Says:

The mishandling of Jean Grae’s career is disgusting.Seriously.

351. Remixznflow Says:

Ashanti’s mom > Beyonce’s mom

in fact

Ashanti > Beyonce

THIS ALL DAY

352. landlord Says:

as ugly as JayZ is, his mother is surprisingly not ugly at all …

353. London Bloke Says:

That’s papoose type stuff right there

stfu b

354. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Ashanti > Beyonce

–strike one

355. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landlord Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:49 am
    as ugly as JayZ is, his mother is surprisingly not ugly at all …

GATTTTTT!

356. Remixznflow Says:

agreed… Jean is so slept on…

…i’d sleep on her…

…sorry…

357. Jersey*made*me Says:

This shit reads like Missy died,lol.

358. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:49 am
    Ashanti’s mom > Beyonce’s mom

in fact

Ashanti > Beyonce

THIS ALL DAY

word, i never see Bey look genuine, she keeps a have icegrill on all the time. gattdamn. the sex is probably wack too.

359. Mac Brown Says:

^^Hell yeah….bey got that “wack puss” vibe about her.

360. landlord Says:

in fact, she kinda cute for an old camellette

tinyurl.com/yenfav2

361. Rey Says:

Ahh, Nicki Minaj. You are the most useless person in music, just edging out Justin Bieber, Trey Songz, and Nation.

362. Troyvul Says:

Shout out to her…whats this revolving around?

363. Rey Says:

*daps nahggers*

364. London Bloke Says:

old camellette

i’m pretty sure this isnt politcally correct but it is hilarious lol

365. Remixznflow Says:

This shit reads like Missy died,lol.

LOL career wise.. its a wrap

366. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ms. Wallace>> Beans mom

367. landlord Says:

Beyonce always has that cold, aloof, blank look because she has been reprogrammed by illuminati and masonic agents, and her original soul is dormant… they basically human robots… Rihanna and Alicia Keyes wear that same soulless expression…

368. Rey Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:55 am

This shit reads like Missy died,lol.

LOL career wise.. its a wrap

Oh good, the reign of terror is over. I always hated Missy Elliott. She’s been on maybe 3 songs I liked.. Hit ‘Em With The Hee (off the can’t hardly wait soundtrack–shouts to 90s teen comedies), One Minute Man (pause?), and Cold Rock A Party’s remix (mc lyte is still borderline CGI status)

369. London Bloke Says:

Related: Ever dated a broad that says “that is so funny” or “that is hilarious” without actually laughing? I seen’d it on an episode of Scrubs one time but have now actually encountered it. Its not totally annoying, deal-breaker type, but does slightly irk me

370. cuban b Says:

I strolled through the books of Job to unfold
    And open bibles, instead of hoping on revivals
    Calling on His name and screaming hallelujah
    when he hardly knew ya, that’s how the devil’s fooled ya
    See look into my eyes brethren, that’s the lies of a Reverand
    Why should you die to go to heaven?
    The Earth is already in space, the bible I embrace
    A difficult task I had to take
    I studied till my eyes was swollen, and only arose when
    I found out that we were the chosen
    I deal with the truth, and build with the youth
    And teach my son as he kneels on the stoop
    Son, life is a pool of sin, corrupted with foolish men
    and women with wicked minds, who build picket signs
    to legalize abortion, the evil eye distortion
    I quiz Son with my wisdom
    Before I converted, I was perverted, and knowledge was asserted
    The study of wisdom, I perferred it
    The understanding, it gave me mental freedom
    I even learnt Caucasians were really the Tribe of Edam
    The white image, of Christ, is really Cesare Borgia
    and uhh, the second son of Pope Alexander
    The Sixth of Rome, and once the picture was shown
    That’s how the devils tricked my dome
    I prophesized to save a man, but no one gave a damn
    for my nation – the seed of Abraham
    Blessed with the tongue of Hebrew
    Now we’re strung on needles, and some are plungin evils
    So study and be wise in these days of darkness
    Peace to my nephew Marcus

371. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–lame

372. cuban b Says:

Killah Priest>>>>>>>>>>>>

373. Jersey*made*me Says:

No fuckin way Beyonce sex is wack,NO FUCKIN WAY

374. Remixznflow Says:

tinyurl.com/yho9jxl

VS

tinyurl.com/yje9re7

ill let you tell it…

*waits*

375. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Shout out to her…whats this revolving around?

fuckin for phillies world series tickets.

376. Rey Says:

# London Bloke Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:57 am

LOL.. I’ve seen that episode. It didn’t bug me before, but thanks to that episode when I get that now I’m like “Uh, if I’m so funny, why aren’t you laughing?”.. That’s only slightly less irritating than when you make a girl laugh and she says “You’re stupid”. Infuriating.

377. Jersey*made*me Says:

Killah Priest>>>>>>>>>>>>

That’s basically what I been saying my whole career.

378. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Shout out to her…whats this revolving around?

fuckin for phillies world series tickets.

–trrtwetrete @ Finkelstein

379. Remixznflow Says:

# Rey Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:57 am

# Remixznflow Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 10:55 am

This shit reads like Missy died,lol.

LOL career wise.. its a wrap

nigga… LOL.. who do you NOT hate?!… ROFL..

380. Dewill Says:

tinyurl.com/yho9jxl

VS

tinyurl.com/yje9re7

ill let you tell it…

*waits*

Don’t matter… They both get the handstand treatment right beside each other..

381. landlord Says:

Killah Priest = Jay Electronica Senior

382. Dewill Says:

Don’t matter… They both get the handstand treatment right beside each other..

And their moms right after them..

383. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I actually thought he was a crackhead at one point sense we made plans that day & he stood me up twice. He actually made up the most retarted excuse saying “My dog drowned in the ocean so I have to take her to the Vet”.

O_O

384. b-ease Says:

Remixznflow Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 10:38 am

nicki can rap…

Co-sign.

385. cuban b Says:

Killah Priest>>>>>>>>>>>>

That’s basically what I been saying my whole career

i used to think nas was the most thought provoking lyricist till i heard k p.dude is way too deep(pause)Heavy mental had so many jewels

386. Jersey*made*me Says:

Man if yall don’t get Ashanti”Eddie Munster” ass the fuck outta here.

Beyonce>>>>the rest of them

387. landlord Says:

Dewill Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 11:02 am
    Don’t matter… They both get the handstand treatment right beside each other..

And their moms right after them..

—–

and their little sisters too …

388. b-ease Says:

Missy’s first album was crack capsules.

389. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Cuban–what’s that verse?

390. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

tinyurl.com/yho9jxl

VS

tinyurl.com/yje9re7

ill let you tell it…

*waits*

–beyonce by a mile

391. London Bloke Says:

OLEDOIT

392. Remixznflow Says:

*waits for the nicki minaj sextape*

*wonders who the female costar will be*

*prays its ashanti*

393. Ant Says:

what happened to Mysonne? Didn’t he get locked up

last time i seen em he got DESTROYED in a rap battle by E-ness

394. landlord Says:

Missy Elliot looked good in the bathtub in that Tweet video …

i always thought she was cute for a big ol lesbian …

395. b-ease Says:

London Bloke Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 11:04 am
    OLEDOIT

“I fucked my money up/Now/ I cant re-up” is going down as one of the greatest opening lines in hiphop history. *straight face*

396. Dewill Says:

and their little sisters too …

How could I forget them… yes they both can get the knee pad and helmet action also..right beside each other..

397. Remixznflow Says:

Dewill fucked precious…

398. b-ease Says:

always thought she was cute for a big ol lesbian …

Jesus Christ. Missy’s hideous.

399. landlord Says:

Nicki Minaj & Wendy Williams together, sex-tape

400. Remixznflow Says:

again…

>>>>you niggas women selection at times….

401. b-ease Says:

Beyonce is the slightly better physical specimen, but Ashanti look like she got better pussy.

402. Remixznflow Says:

403. Fresh Huxtable Says:

I was thinking last night, for as much music as I’ve heard and bought, there’s still so much classic material that I’ve never heard.

404. landlord Says:

Jesus Christ. Missy’s hideous.

—–

LOL..

why people keep saying that?

dont she have a pretty smile, and bubbly personality? … and she dances so cool for a big bone girl …

id smash and deny …

405. Dewill Says:

Dewill fucked precious…

lol…Nope… now hold on just a goshdarn minute!! U takin shit too far mane!!

406. Remixznflow Says:

ashanti look like the type to get dug out… get up in the morn and make a nigga a full breakfast…

407. Jersey*made*me Says:

Killah Priest = Jay Electronica Senior

Anyone who hasn’t heard his album “Heavy Mental” lost.This shit is arguably the greatest album to never crack commercial appeal.But you know what they say,”you wanna hide something from a nigga,put it in a book”.

You would think KP wrote the Bible he knows that shit so well.Nobody’s close to this nigga as far as dropping knowledge,Nas included.

408. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

LOL..

why people keep saying that?

id smash and deny …

–strike 2

409. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

twitter.com/Da20one

i forgot who was talkin about her yesterday, but this is renee montgomery’s twitter.

410. landlord Says:

tinyurl.com/ygtlcqz

cmon thats not hideous

411. KzA Says:

Missy stayed talking about havin dudes eat her puss and all sorts of nasty shit. SMH. Shits disgustin (c) Cam. Noone wants to hear about some sick fuck burying his face in the endless accordion fat folds of skin between your legs that you call a vagina.

412. London Bloke Says:

i saw a Killah Priest convo so i thought i’d balance it out

That one “word/sound” alone does that

413. London Bloke Says:

Nobody’s close to this nigga as far as dropping knowledge,Nas included.

knowledge overload sometimes tho…feel like i listening to a rhyming verson of those illuminati youtube videos

414. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

twitter.com/Da20one

–Chris Paul?

415. landlord Says:

me and Jersey was talkin bout renee montgomery…

thanks… not sure that ill ever use it… but thanks

416. Remixznflow Says:

# landlord Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 11:11 am

tinyurl.com/ygtlcqz

cmon thats not hideous

you wont have to fight me for her.. thats all you buddy…

417. London Bloke Says:

Mr Pap doesnt follow on Twitter.

He stalks

418. Remixznflow Says:

DONE…

419. Dewill Says:

All my smashes have been 6s and up… and I married a 9.5 to 10.. I’m not picky..but she (Precious) is too much..but thick girls are a workout..

420. Troyvul Says:

That women went in for Phillies tickets lol….damn, she offering both holes lol and smh

421. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Pap

That was me and RJ.Shorty bad as shit.I’ll eat.

422. Beezy Says:

shout out to my big girls….ya’ll so precious (c) Fab

423. landlord Says:

tinyurl.com/yhlal5g

fuck that… id hit that nastiness

424. London Bloke Says:

and I married a 9.5 to 10..

Thats extremely high. Link?

or love is blind (c) Eve

425. London Bloke Says:

Troyvul Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 11:14 am

beezy’s gonna do the same thing for a Subway at lunch. Filth

426. landlord Says:

missy not really that fat though…

427. Remixznflow Says:

..but thick girls are a workout..

you aint never lied a day in your life…

but they fun…

428. Jersey*made*me Says:

tinyurl.com/yhlal5g

fuck that… id hit that nastiness

That’s the best i’ve ever seen her.I’d hold hands in public with that version.

429. Rey Says:

@ Remix– The full list of artists I fucking hate:

Drake, Jim Jones, Timbaland, Missy Elliot, Trey Songz, Nicki Minaj, Ke$ha, P!nk, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, John Mayer, The Neptunes, and Dave Matthews.

I might have strong opinions about other people–including being baffled at anyone’s appreciation of them, ironic or otherwise–but those are the ones I truly, truly despise because the majority of their body of work is, in my opinion, crap, or average-yet-championed.

430. Remixznflow Says:

# landlord Says:
    March 25th, 2010 at 11:15 am

tinyurl.com/yhlal5g

fuck that… id hit that nastiness

thats a MUCH better photo… like leaps and bounds better…

431. cuban b Says:

Fresh Huxtable Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 11:04 am
    Cuban–what’s that verse?

Thats the second verSE ofF B.I.B.L.E.

432. KzA Says:

Sorry, but im not trying to have to punch GPS coordinates into a Garmin so I can find a girls pussyhole

433. Rey Says:

Beyonce >>

And MISSY ELLIOT, Morph? This doesn’t surprise me at all coming from you (no homo), but still…

434. landlord Says:

the homie remixzflow STAY calling chicks subpar, but has yet to link a photo of his apparently hollywood beautiful wife or significant other…

link or die… and she better look at least as good as Dana Jacobsen …

435. Remixznflow Says:

@Rey

i just find it funny as hell.. but at least you keep it consistent… so far i have yet to hear you say drake has done ANYTHING worth listening to…

436. London Bloke Says:

yo land i dunno if your a photoshop genius…but i’d smash that Missy you uploaded

The Missy on MTV Cribs? No SIGN

And holding hands in street? Too far nicca!

437. Remixznflow Says:

link or die… and she better look at least as good as Dana Jacobsen …

*backpedals*

THAT WAS DEWILL

*puts vest on*

*shoots from the hip*

*is in a spaghetti western*

im not married at ALL… dont plan on doin it anytime soon…

and i said Ashanti>>>>

438. Jersey*made*me Says:

and she better look at least as good as Dana Jacobsen

*eulogy*

439. DOM IZZO Says:

whats good?

*daps nah*

440. landlord Says:

would any of you smash her?… be honest…

tinyurl.com/yj8w5dd

441. Rey Says:

@ Remix– I really like Forever (his verse is kinda corny, but the drakeisms that usually infuriate me are kept to a minimum) and Fed Up (he makes good go time rah-rah verses), and the reference track he did for that J-Foxx song was really, really good. I also heard another singing song of his that I enjoyed, and the older pre-SFG stuff was right in my lane.

The oversaturation and his “really just aight, even at his best”-ness just bugs me.

442. Remixznflow Says:

That’s the best i’ve ever seen her.I’d hold hands in public with that version.

yeah i might have to eat my words now… gotdamn…

443. London Bloke Says:

shoutout to Dewill’s phantom beauty

Ol’ hypnotized like Shallow Hal lookin ass nahger

444. Rey Says:

and the older pre-SFG stuff was right in my lane.

Pause that

445. Dewill Says:

Thats extremely high. Link?

or love is blind (c) Eve

Hold on sir

446. Remixznflow Says:

tinyurl.com/yj8w5dd

man…

tinyurl.com/yhakwsf

447. cuban b Says:

landlord Says:

March 25th, 2010 at 11:02 am
    Killah Priest = Jay Electronica Senior

true indeed.im trying to get that heavy mental right now, i used to play that shit daily 98