PICS: Travis Barker x DJ A-Trak at SXSW

img_1113

Travis Barker & A-Trak officially performed together for the first time yesterday at the Ray-Ban Rare Finds Texas Takeover in association with Fool’s Gold Records showcase at SXSW.

Photos courtesy of EIKNARF.com. Hit the jump for a full gallery.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

53 Responses to “PICS: Travis Barker x DJ A-Trak at SXSW”

  1. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

    “money can’t buy you happiness”

    ^^

    i’ve been reflecting on that phase for 2 days [don’t judge me] and i’ve come to the conclusion that this phrase might be the dumbest thing i’ve ever heard about anything.

    90% of the shit i enjoy costs something, and i can say that theoretically the other 10% does as well.

  2. natedogg Says:

    According to Travis’ Twitter, he performed a song from his album with The Cool Kids. Anyone have video of that?

  3. A-Trak @SXSW « McCready Blog Says:

    […] Nah Right Tags: A-Trak, A-Trak @SXSW, DJ A-Trak, Music, SXSW Comments RSS […]

Leave a Reply