Jim Jones feat. Sen City – Over Freestyle

the-ghost-of-rich-porter1

Jim Jones feat. Sen City – Over Freestyle (Clean) | Mediafire

Previously: Jim Jones feat. Gucci Mane & Sen City – Haunted

28 Responses to “Jim Jones feat. Sen City – Over Freestyle”

1. Jersey*made*me Says:

Slumbilical = girl or fag?

Slumbilical means “do it on my face” in homo.

2. Dewill Says:

Slumbilical = girl or fag?

Slumbilical means “do it on my face” in homo.

OH SHIT!! Cherrios 0_0

3. 187Murda Says:

why does jim jones always look constipated in his photos?

4. 40 Inc Says:

Spoof Of The Week: Come Over (Drake – Over ) Boy Gets Fluked “I Was Supposed To Be Doin You! But I Guess Not Bitch Cuz U Fluked”

^ this has never happened to a man

5. hip hop cops Says:

come on guys, really, that ODU upset was one of the easier picks. smarten up

6. Troyvul Says:

Damn, how you aint let Young Dro Post rock, it was Goat Picture status

7. Troyvul Says:

come on guys, really, that ODU upset was one of the easier picks. smarten up
    ND is garbage, I swore they lost their best player or was that Purdue (one of them all white schools) but I atleast expected one game

8. hip hop cops Says:

also, minnesota going to the sweet 16. bet.

9. hip hop cops Says:

young dro = GOAT drunk driving music

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    March 18th, 2010 at 4:05 pm

come on guys, really, that ODU upset was one of the easier picks. smarten up

Harangody fell off the map this season.

I heard tribes moms got who want want tatted in cursive above her puss.

12. Troyvul Says:

Shout to John Calipari for taking his recrutiing class to Kentucky

13. Beave Says:

Who the hell “bleeps” mixtape material? What individual does this? The producer? The artist? Some renegade DJ? WTF? It’s a fucking mixtape no one is going to buy.

Jersey whatupdoe

*facebooks it up*

16. G7 Says:

that young dro pic is effin hilarious

17. NovemberEnd Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    March 18th, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Shout to John Calipari for taking his recrutiing class to Kentucky
    ^^^^^^^
    Indeed

18. G7 Says:

>>I heard tribes moms got who want want tatted in cursive above her puss.

^roffclaaat starr

19. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Just thinking about it, maybe Jay should get credit for Nas taking that “Smarten Up Nas” line to heart, seeing as how Nasir is trying to get that GED now. Never realized he dropped out in 8th grade, given his lyical ability. But it also explains some of the wack lyrics also. *kanye shrug* * daps the homie Nas for showing the kids the way*

20. Troyvul Says:

I heard tribes moms got who want want tatted in cursive above her puss.
    I’m telling you guys to stop messin with her its no joke about the monster….I repeatedly went atm on her, no strap and now I weigh like 135 and i’m 6’3

21. London Underground Says:

Just when you thought it was over I read this at Miss Info’s:

Tiger:Sent: 03:30 PM 08/29/2009:
    Me to. I would wear you out

Tiger:Sent: 03:32 PM 08/29/2009:
    I have no idea. I would love to have the ability to make you sore

Tiger:Sent: 03:35 PM 08/29/2009:
    In a week. I will try to wear you out

Tiger:Sent: 03:36 PM 08/29/2009:
    After i cum you better start sucking my cock to get it hard

Tiger:Sent: 04″02 PM 08/29/2009:
    I want to treat you rough. Throw you around, spank and slap you

Tiger:Sent: 04:06 PM 08/29/2009:
    Slap your face. Treat you like a dirty little whore. Put my cock in your ass and then shove it down your throat

Tiger:Sent: 04:07 PM 08/29/2009:
    You are my fucking whore

Tiger:Sent: 04:08 PM 08/29/2009:
    Hold you down while i choke you and Fuck that ass that i own

Tiger:Sent: 04:10 PM 08/29/2009:
    Then im going to tell you to shut the Fuck up while i slap your face and pull your hair for making noise

Tiger:Sent: 05:26 PM 08/29/2009:
    Next time i see you, you better beg and if you don’t do it right i will slap, spank, bite and fuck you till mercy

Tiger:Sent: 09:20 AM 09/03/2009:
    Was playing sexy

Tiger:Sent: 01:28 PM 09/08/2009:
    Have you ever had a golden shower done to you

Tiger:Sent: 01:29 PM 09/08/2009:
    Just morbid curiosity

Tiger:Sent: 12:08 PM 10/04/2009:
    Don’t Fucking talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, Fuck

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

Funny thing is, Tiger didn’t say shit that I haven’t heard in my short, sexual lifetime.

23. Jim Jones ft. Sen City "Over" Freestyle - Hot or Not? | RadioPlanet.tv | Where Hip Hop Meets Hollywood Says:

[…] Shouts to NahRight! […]

24. 730Gettin$$$Mommy Says:

Much Luv Ima fan 4 life…. Seven Thirteee!!!
    (RIP KING TUT aka Streetz)

25. Nah Right » Jim Jones & Kingpen Slim - My Life Is A Movie Says: