Video: Snoop Dogg Does Dave Letterman’s Top 10

“Things That Sound Cool When Said By Snoop Dogg”

via Idolator. Snoop’s More Malice drops on March 23rd.

Previously: Snoop Dogg feat. Soulja Boy & Bun B – Pronto (G-Mix)

69 Responses to “Video: Snoop Dogg Does Dave Letterman’s Top 10”

1. NovemberEnd Says:

Blue Carpet Treatment >>>>>

i can’t co-sign the last couple atrocious albums

2. landlord Says:

Video: Snoop Dogg Does Dave Letterman’s Top

————–

AYOOO… WTF?

3. kevfresco Says:

AYOOOO on what the orchestra watches then, to keep time ….

RJ you stoopid meng. lol

4. London Bloke Says:

KzA Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 12:22 pm

I was standin next to this like 30 yr old lookin white dude who was way too excited and was legitimately dropping N bombs with no regard for the fact that he was in SOBs and it was full of black people

Your pops?

5. Jersey*made*me Says:

Blue Carpet Treatment >>>>>

Co-sign.

Paid the Cost To Be The Boss was dope too.I never realized ALL his albums went platinum,that’s crazy!

6. kevfresco Says:

Is Cons better than Q-Tip?I mean right now,minus the legacy of ATCQ.

a better rapper perhaps. a better emcee overall? hell nah!

7. KzA Says:

One of the low moments of the concert was when Donnie Goines ran into the crowd and decided to rap into my face for half a song while I gave him the biggest *blank stare* I could muster.

and (II) if anyone tries to switch this around on me (II)

8. Chief Ali Says:

el feces pops is an armless orchestra conductor

—————

AYOOOO on what the orchestra watches then, to keep time ….

—-

HAHAHAHAHA

9. NovemberEnd Says:

KzA Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 12:22 pm

^^^^^
    Peter Rosenberg?

10. Jersey*made*me Says:

Is Cons better than Q-Tip?I mean right now,minus the legacy of ATCQ.

a better rapper perhaps. a better emcee overall? hell nah!

I always thought he outshined Tip on everything they did together.And he bodied Stressed Out.

11. KzA Says:

NovemberEnd Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    KzA Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 12:22 pm

^^^^^
    Peter Rosenberg?

shorter and even more Jewie looking

12. NovemberEnd Says:

shorter and even more Jewie looking
    ^^^^^
    roffle

13. Chief Ali Says:

*dead* @ Jewie

i’m done man yall niggas too much [ll]

14. Mr.Londoner Says:

# NovemberEnd Says:
    March 17th, 2010 at 12:26 pm

Blue Carpet Treatment >>>>>

i can’t co-sign the last couple atrocious albums
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=–=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Officially the last time Snoop went inn..

youtube.com/watch?v=XItmkXZgxr8

15. London Bloke Says:

Roffle @ Jewie

16. London Bloke Says:

Officially the last time Snoop went inn..

youtube.com/watch?v=XItmkXZgxr8

ayo…i guess this is NSFW…or heteros lol

17. kevfresco Says:

Ima go chill for a minute as well.

ether wednesday>

Uno nahkis

18. KzA Says:

Yea my afternoon is filled with meetings, definately 1-2 shits, and another meal.. but I desperately need to get work done on a presentation for tomorow so Im sure Ill be back

19. KzA Says:

kevfresco Says:

ether wednesday>

Im sayin.. hopefully everybody left a few clips for ether friday or were gonna have a backwards ass week

20. a tribe called quest Says:

–you were there? were you wearing a leather jacket

yea I was there and LMAO fucking no

your talkin bout the Royce show right?

–Yea i was the dude w/ the cardigan an the chick with the puffy hair

21. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ You always have to have one hood white boy in the group

22. London Bloke Says:

TV bosses in the US have apologised after preview clips of the Playboy channel were accidentally played out on two children’s channels.

A Time Warner Cable (TWC) spokesman said a “technical glitch” was to blame for the mistake, which lasted two hours in parts of North Carolina on Tuesday.

The company was made aware of the error after parents called in to report it.

TWC said it had procedures in place to catch errors, but it was not picked up as it affected only a small area.

23. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ After six years of them shits I’m done with meetings, I either be mad doodling or spacing out like no other

24. Beezy Says:

hold up, Donny Goines and KzA’s faces were an inch apart?

25. London Bloke Says:

LOL

yo home time [n]

…1…

26. TheCo!!inB Says:

From KzA’s Facebook update:
    “Donny Goines has the dreamiest mustache ever. We were face to face for 8 bars. It might be my turn to put his balls on my sideburns ;)”

27. Beezy Says:

^WOWWWWWWWWW LOLOL

28. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:
    March 17th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

LOL

yo homo time [n]

…1…

^eww

29. Top 10 Things That Sound Cool When Said By Snoop Dogg on Letterman « LMBAO Says:

[…] via Nah Right […]

30. Bricktop Says:

wow. instant nostalgia. Ron G. mixtape, “Behind Bars” (stop it!). Maxell 60 min joint. i think it opened with Da Brat’s ‘Sittin on Top of the World’, with Ron G. cuttin the shit out of that song. also was the first tape that i remember hearing Nas’s “Escobar Season Begins” freestyles over classic beats:

“Escobar season begins. repent your sins. . . .” (horns drop).

wow.

31. Digital Scales Says:

If you’re a non Irish catholic and you’re rocking green today, you lost..If you’re black or latino rocking green, kill yourself

32. the-xfacta Says:

*Daps*

33. Bricktop Says:

KzA Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 12:47 pm
    kevfresco Says:

ether wednesday>

i don’t think there’s any ether left in the universe. holy shit. you mofos just wrote an “Ether for Dummies” novel. infinite respect. i haven’t laughed this much since junior high lunch.

34. Bricktop Says:

Digital Scales Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 1:23 pm

my wife is half Irish & a Cathoholic. so i get a pass. thank you very much.

35. Digital Scales Says:

KzA Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 12:33 pm
    ________________

*insert bbm smiley with the question mark*

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

smh@ my Irish teachers for telling all the little niglets to wear green for St.Patty’s day.Irish hate blacks.

37. Bricktop Says:

did anyone else catch those two Russians(?) totally take Da Mystery out of Chessboxin on espn this morning? WTF?!

38. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

If you’re black or latino rocking green, kill yourself

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i work at capitol one auto finance in dallas and if you could see how many non whites is wearin green today you’d lose ya fuckin mind. This a cracker day man, pinch me and u gettin ambalamped wit da quickness

39. Bricktop Says:

@Jersey

until you find me an ethnic group that doesn’t hate Blacks (including Blacks), then you shouldn’t hold such a disdain for the Irish. just a suggestion.

40. the-xfacta Says:

Digital Scales Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 1:23 pm

Damn right! I don’t remember seeing any Irish motherfuckers rocking a Dashiki or a Malcolm X hat last month! I ain’t hear none of them singing any Negro Spirituals… “Singing, we shall overcooooommmeee” (||)

41. Bricktop Says:

the-xfacta Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 1:35 pm
    Digital Scales Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 1:23 pm

that’s cause they already overcame(stop it!). and they killed alot of Italians and Jews to do it, but they did it nonetheless. then they assimilated into the “American forrest” kind of like the Jews did.

42. Chief Ali Says:

Digital Scales Says:

——–

couldn’t put it any better myself

43. Bricktop Says:

^^^wow. i feel like i’m back in a southern babtist Black church. hate. hate. hate. hate.

44. the-xfacta Says:

So if it burns when I pee that doesn’t mean the Extenze tablets are working?

45. Bricktop Says:

i’m too controversial for Mtv, but not Black enough for BET. so just let me be(c)Jada.

46. KzA Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 1:02 pm
    From KzA’s Facebook update:

jesus christ.

lmao thats wrong

47. the-xfacta Says:

Bricktop Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 1:48 pm

WTF has Jada done that’s controversial? Besides putting out 2 wack solo joints?

48. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 12:55 pm
    hold up, Donny Goines and KzA’s faces were an inch apart?

noone would get into his set (since hes garbage) so he decided to get into the crowd to try to amp shit up. pretty much just jumped around in my fuckin face. I damn near pushed him away from me at one point. shit was UNcomfortable.

if your a rapper and have to BEG people to have the slightest bit of interest in your shit, stop rappin.

49. Bricktop Says:

WTF has Jada done that’s controversial? Besides putting out 2 wack solo joints?

too controversial for MTv = not an r&b singer.

i could be wrong, but i believe he said this around the “We Are the Streets” days. and if you didn’t have J-Lo in your vid or Missy on the hook, then you pretty much weren’t getting played during that era. but i just felt this statement sort of applied to the whole Irish hate thing.

^ this.

51. Digital Scales Says:

So nah be this dead all the time now?

I come through late night and it be a ghost town

52. Bricktop Says:

how to be an M.C. 101.

53. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

slow morning

54. Fresh Huxtable Says:

SeniorCivilian
    1 hr, 32 mins ago
    Copped The Stimulus Package (none) yesterday simply on the strength of the packaging. I was in Best Buy buying a 360 controller and couldn’t resist.
    Dope Album; the instrumentals are crazy.
    late pass, you won

55. nation Says:

slow morning

^ word

56. Bricktop Says:

shit was poppin earlier. word to the Devin post.

57. Digital Scales Says:

Hows ya site doing nate?

58. Fresh Huxtable Says:

WTF has Jada done that’s controversial? Besides putting out 2 wack solo joints?
    I liked kiss of death, bump it to this day. never listened to his first all the way through, and the last kiss was meh. I wasn’t blown away by most of the production on there, but I bought it off the strength of his previous work.

59. KzA Says:

Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 2:02 pm
    slow morning

it aint mornin. this morning was jumping like crazy you just missed it. Never seen so much random ether at one time.

I think everyone laughed so much they had to gtfo of here

60. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

^^^^^^^^^^
    fuckin right. Word 2 these niggas who be posted up at the Quick Trip tryna sell me a cd for 5 dollars and theres 10 songs on the cd. GTFOH and matta fact go get a application from inside the gas station while you here

61. Fresh Huxtable Says:

With the right coaching and resources, Jada would easily be top 10 and possibly top 5 alive.

62. Digital Scales Says:

____

Word to Joe88 befriending niggas then asking them what you think of this track…A real friend would of told 88 that he’s trash by now

63. Bricktop Says:

Kiss the Game Goodbye>any other solo Kiss by a loooong shot.

64. Bricktop Says:

Fresh Huxtable Says:

March 17th, 2010 at 2:06 pm

this is a true statement.

65. KzA Says:

Emilio Rojas got it right…

the climate in SOBs wasnt energetic. Noone wanted to see any rapper but Royce. No fuckin Donald Goonies, No Fritos Rojas, No Gay to the Ass. These rappers were tryin so ddamn hard to get the crowd goin.. Just realize it aint gonna happen unless your Royce.

Emilio recognized that shit right away and flew through his set. Even when he brought up Asher.

66. Fresh Huxtable Says:

^^^^^^^^^^
    if that was me, I’d have a boombox playing so people could hear what i was about. 50 cents a song isn’t too much to pay if it’s dope.

67. Chief Ali Says:

but i just felt this statement sort of applied to the whole Irish hate thing.

———-

no one said anything hateful regarding the Irish you dipshit.

Shoutouts for once again proving that reading comprehension is not one of your strong points. [ll]

68. SeniorCivilian Says:

The Last Kiss was pretty good I thought. By no means was it spectacular, but it was had solid enough production. Jada definitely hasn’t fulfilled his potential though.
    nhjic