Roc Marciano – Whateva, Whateva + Marcberg

roc-marciano-marcberg

The new Roc Marciano album Marcberg comes highly recommended.

Roc Marciano – Whateva, Whateva | Mediafire [via Dallas Penn]

Roc Marciano – Marcberg | Mediafire [via Unkut]

Roc Marciano – Thug’s Prayer | Mediafire

All three singles in one zip file: RapidShare.

Link: Roc Marciano – Marcberg Album Review [Unkut]

Related: Roc Marciano – The Unkut Interview (August 2008)

Previously: The Unkut Dot Com 6th Anniversary Mixtape with Doo Wop

43 Responses to “Roc Marciano – Whateva, Whateva + Marcberg”

1. spirit equality Says:

roc marciano from the REAL u.n.

shots aimed @ cam

*stays low, keeps firing*

2. Slumbilical Says:

this nicca look like kay slay on weight watchers

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Rigz is gonna shit

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

this nicca look like kay slay on weight watchers
    lololol

5. Rockabye Says:

Yeah, Jay doesn’t write most of his own hooks. He also never had a No. 1 single before “ESOM.”

Therefore: Drizzy > Hov. Science, dudes.

6. Rey Says:

# Rockabye Says:
    March 12th, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Therefore: Drizzy > Hov. Science, dudes.

This has to be sarcasm.

7. Rey Says:

Goldberg the goalie > Marcberg the album

8. nestle snipes Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJNzexFT978

Maino is an animal

9. Rockabye Says:

This has to be sarcasm.

That it could be considered as anything less is an insult.

10. Rey Says:

# Rockabye Says:
    March 12th, 2010 at 3:27 pm

This has to be sarcasm.

That it could be considered as anything less is an insult.

LOL.. You never know around here. *dappage*

11. Robbie Says:

Kay Slay before fried foods:

12. southlondon Says:

consequnces teeth or jojos teeth? (no elton john)
    who is worse

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lmao

14. Mr.Londoner Says:

# southlondon Says:
    March 12th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

consequnces teeth or jojos teeth? (no elton john)
    who is worse
    =-=-==–=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    really you want people to compare another man’s teeth?

*sigh*

15. Rockabye Says:

This is still a less effective use of images in the Nah comments than when people were posting wave GIFs for Max B.

16. the real sharpy Says:

I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them on their fucking head or stomp on their testicles
    8 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet the only way for these wack motherfuckers to explain their career failures is to say they’re getting blackballed and that it’s a conspiracy.
    13 minutes ago via web (c) NATION’S TWITTER

u are a **international hater** keep up the good work lol

17. PW Says:

“I find it whack that all these people have the time to tell me my lil bro is better than me…yall want me to quit that badd…you got it”

JoJo Simmons on Twitter.

lolski

18. Mr. First Says:

I keep hearing about Diggy’s raps… anybody got a link?

19. CZ Says:

JoJo Simmons on Twitter.

lolski

daamn i knew the buzz his brother been gettin would bother him. LOL. SMH at artist that get mad on twitter

20. PW Says:

Brian Ennals – Manic Depression >>

21. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

not talkin #1 albums or singles or billboard charts……but as far as writing a verse with out of this world wordplay and lyricism…….Roc Marciano is one of the best EVER. Peep his verse on Gza”s “Short Race” off of Pro Tools or the U.N. album. Dude is a fuckin monster

22. Rockabye Says:

gawker.com/5492081/

Yele Haiti, the sketchy foundation that Wyclef Jean founded to help the Haitian people—which received millions in the outpouring of generosity following the wake of the earthquake there—paid Jean’s mistress and personal assistant $105,000 in 2008.

Text LOL to 45454 to express the proper amount of outrage.

23. a tribe called quest Says:

A black guy named Marciano, i lol’d

24. Rockabye Says:

I keep hearing about Diggy’s raps… anybody got a link?

Over “Over” (it has a name, I just forgot it) — youtube.com/watch?v=okbbPLwkzeY

Over “Made You Look” — vimeo.com/10083901

25. Mr. First Says:

daps and pounds to Rockabye… ‘preciate it

26. hl Says:

I approve this post. Catch up niggas (nh).

27. hl Says:

I approve this post. Catch up niggas (nh).

28. G7 Says:

Roc Marc + Pete Rock = ill tracks

29. SuperCommenter BK Strong Says:

Marciano?? This dude don’t look Italian

30. dallen Says:

aint dat clever, u computer nerds have blocked all my comments, u do it via I.P. address, coz i can get another 1

31. Fresh Huxtable Says:

PW
    13 mins ago

JoJo Simmons on Twitter.

lolski

why not say “yeah, he is, and I’m proud of him. He’s next and is gunning for that number one spot. Watch and see.” and then keep it moving? Even if JoJo doesn’t think that, he’d be winning by supporting family and at the same time end the chatter. Because being Run’s son means that JoJo is probably living a life more comfortable and interesting than 95% of those people telling him that. Instead, he’s getting mad on Twitter.

32. a tribe called quest Says:

this dude is wack Dude has Prodigys DNA all over his raps

33. dafirestarta Says:

Over “Over” (it has a name, I just forgot it) — youtube.com/watch?v=okbbPLwkzeY

oh shittttt….poor team blackout…he ethered jojo saying he did it without his pops

34. DJ Jab Says:

Roc Marciano’s debut album, “Marcberg” is coming out on Fat Beats Records on May 4th, 2010, vinyl EP on April 20th, 2010.

35. therealsharpy Says:

testing, 123, testing, iz this thing on?

36. therealsharpy Says:

enuff of the back & forths, eskay said the beefs over!!

but are dre, nation or eskay worried about the stituation, coz S.A.S said they’re puttin the e-mail out tommorow 5pm UK time,

again, are eskay, dre or nation worried about the e-mail thing???

37. therealsharpy Says:

^^^^ i kno y’all seen this

38. Paul Kersey Says:

Can’t wait…Marciano is the truth….

39. junMaf*ckin Says:

Marcy Bout To Eat.

Let the Mossberg off on these niggas Roc!!

40. StandOut FT Says:

Word roc marc is dope met him a while back smoked some bud chopped it up it listened to some joints son is the truth for real glad he back.

41. Paul Kersey Says:

Yo FT dudes like you and Roc gotta link up for some fire….both of you some slept on beastin emcees

42. Audible Landscapes » Blog Archive » Roc Marciano – Thug’s Prayer Says: