Video: Tony Yayo Interview w/ True Stories Radio

In part 1, he talks about life in Rikers, not being signed to Interscope anymore, his Gunpowder Guru project, improving his Internet savvy, and losing a cousin to the Haiti earthquake.

After the jump, part 2 where he talks about Interscope blackballing them around the time of T.O.S., the G-Unit backlash, and his “beef” with Max B’s lawyer (“What kind of lawyer you know does blogs?”)

23 Responses to “Video: Tony Yayo Interview w/ True Stories Radio”

1. illuminati by nature Says:

gil scott heron’s it up*

*collects empty soda cans & random aluminum scraps*

***aaw, damn

2. Bricktop Says:

@Land

Orioles all day over here. FML. seriously. toughest division in baseball history. i live by the motto – “Live everyday like it’s ‘83 all over again”.
    my wife, a Philly’s phan btw, loves that one.

3. Jersey*made*me Says:

I wonder if I still have the essay I wrote called “Why the Yankees have disgraced professional sports” greatest paper i ever wrote

That’s some hating shit though.They did nothing illegal or nothing nobody else wouldn’t do if they could.

4. Bricktop Says:

a tribe called quest Says:

February 25th, 2010 at 1:55 pm

you just became my best friend. would you like to borrow some money, my wife maybe?

5. Joey Profit$ Says:

Fuck lost my network connection now I can’t work so I guess I can go home

6. illuminati by nature Says:

would you like to borrow some money, my wife maybe?

***damn, that just reminded me…I ain’t bring her back yet…my bad…

7. Beezy Says:

nice building is closed bc of snow…im outtie fuckos

8. illuminati by nature Says:

Joey Profit$ Says:

February 25th, 2010 at 2:00 pm
    Fuck lost my network connection now I can’t work so I guess I can go home

***back in my day, we didn’t need computers to fold sweaters…youngsters these days, I swear, smh…lol

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Bricktop Says:
    February 25th, 2010 at 1:56 pm

@Land

my wife, a Philly’s phan btw, loves that one.

“Camden Yards – Where DC Metro Yankees and Red Sox fans go to feel at home”

10. Ghost Writer Says:

I said I was going to check this project out but forgot (n)…

11. Bricktop Says:

@ill
    no prob. have her back before 6pm and you want be charged any late fees.

12. why? Says:

*Remembers how gay was the So Seductive video*

Yayo and Bleek are the same. Both weed carriers who didn’t really make it in the rap game when it comes to the actual thing. Yayo’s career was a wrap after that So Seductive BS.

13. illuminati by nature Says:

lol @ BT

14. Joey Profit$ Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^
    nah my boy I don’t fold sweaters and I’m definetly not a youngster but I more than likely double ur salary not that deserves an lol

15. a tribe called quest Says:

–you dont have to do anything illegal to disgrace something. Its the way they did it, teams without a big market get their players taken away by big money teams

16. Bricktop Says:

@CiCi
    that’s just plain ignorant. true, but ignorant. especially true w/Yanks fans who actually find it cheaper to buy Yanx/O’s tix off Stubhub and travel all the way to BMore than it is to buy tix @ Yankee stadium. and that’s just one of the reasons why the Yanks are not healthy for professional baseball.

17. Brooklyn Strong aka John Locke of Nah Says:

illuminati by nature Says:

February 25th, 2010 at 1:54 pm
    gil scott heron’s it up*

*collects empty soda cans & random aluminum scraps*

***aaw, damn
    ==================================
    Wrong in too many ways to discuss. smh
    Lets Go METS!!!

18. illuminati by nature Says:

Joey Profit$ Says:

February 25th, 2010 at 2:06 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^

***I doubt u double my salary, but if you do— y’all hirin’?, lol

19. Brooklyn Strong aka John Locke of Nah Says:

why? Says:

February 25th, 2010 at 2:05 pm
    *Remembers how gay was the So Seductive video*

============================
    Bleek >>>> Yayo

20. Bricktop Says:

and it’s not just the big spending the Yanx do, they’ve always done that. more power to ’em. it’s also the culture. shits run like a fucking natze concentration camp. shave your face! high&tights for everyone and their wives! don’t smile! they totally take the “game” out of the word “game”.

21. illuminati by nature Says:

for the record, yaboy ike is far from a baller, but I do pull down around $100K/yr…

22. DC (District of Chase) Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 25th, 2010 at 2:02 pm
    # Bricktop Says:
    February 25th, 2010 at 1:56 pm

@Land

my wife, a Philly’s phan btw, loves that one.

“Camden Yards – Where DC Metro Yankees and Red Sox fans go to feel at home”

^Oh shit CiCi. I was just in here yesterday asking for you. Whats good? Hows the new gig?

23. spirit equality Says:

this interview was hysterical

lmao @ yayo saying banks was wearing a hit single sweater….