Download: Lloyd Banks feat. Juelz Santana – Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley

Related: What will the next ‘Beamer Benz or Bentley’ spinoff be? Denny’s, Arby’s, Wendy’s? [Vulture]

Previously: Video: Lloyd Banks Has Another Unexpected Collabo, Talks ‘Beamer, Benz Or Bentley’ Success

96 Responses to “Video: Lloyd Banks feat. Juelz Santana – Beamer, Benz Or Bentley (Behind The Scenes)”

1. Van Sertima Says:

Like why isnt black history incorporated into normal history for the other 11 months?
    The euro-centric education system does not consider african history “normal” history. If it wasn’t for black history month nothing concerning the accomplishments of africans would be taught on a grade school level. BHM is actually a great accomplishment when you think about the supremest education system as it relates to colonialism and over all brain washing.

2. Joe 88 Says:

I heard baltimore got over 80 inches of snow this winter already. SMH

3. Joe 88 Says:

Beezy Says:
    February 24th, 2010 at 9:40 am
    KzA Says:

Shout to Eskay for organizing that experience

^ayo

^LOL

4. KzA Says:

KzA Says:
    February 24th, 2010 at 9:38 am

I swear to god.. central jersey\Jersey shore had storms this winter where it dumped 18 inches and NYC got an inch. 1 inch and NYC is an hour away. shits ridiculous. Jesus is punishing this region for allowing the existance of snookie

^Philly is getting it the worst

Jesus is punishing Philly for existing in the first place.

I heard somewhere that Bmore got something like 80 inches this winter cumulatively… thats almost 7 feet. wtf

5. London Bloke Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 9:42 am

*rolls eyes*

8. Joe 88 Says:

London Bloke Says:
    February 4th, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Joe 88 Ft. B-Ease – Bus, Train or Walk

*quietly walks front of working lawn mower*

*lays down infront of lawn mower*

*relaxes*

9. London Bloke Says:

*rolls eyes*

suspect

10. Van Sertima Says:

*rolls eyes*

[II]

you disagree?

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Joe

I don’t see the problem with 360 deals.It’s no secret that nobody’s eating off record sales anymore so the whole indie thing is cancelled out,IMO.But on the flip side of things a label relationship brings you more opportunity for shows,endorsements,and collabs on the strength of establishment.With the over saturation of rappers,start up labels,and self proclaimed CEO’s we would’ve never heard of a Wale, for instance.I think 360 deals are cool,you just gotta adapt to the state of the game.The internet changed everything.

12. Beezy Says:

showing another nigga the whites in your eyes is highly homosexual

13. Ghost Writer Says:

Van Sertima Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 9:47 am
    *rolls eyes*

[II]

you disagree?

He’s white

14. Jersey*made*me Says:

“waves spinning like Mike Bivins from New Edition aging”

15. London Bloke Says:

yo Jersey what kinda rappers are on 360 deals? Just so i can get full perspective

16. KzA Says:

Van Sertima Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 9:47 am
    *rolls eyes*

[II]

you disagree?

not really trying to get into a crazy debate or anything… I just thought my education growing up I learned about prominent africans in months other than feb. *shrugs*

rolling your eyes is gay?

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

showing another nigga the whites in your eyes is highly homosexual

18. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 9:48 am
    showing another nigga the whites in your eyes is highly homosexual

The More You Know….

pause the eye rolling

19. Ghost Writer Says:

……/\
    …/\
    ./……….\

20. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’m not sure what “kind” but I know most newly signed artists are getting them.J Cole for one.

21. Van Sertima Says:

rolling your eyes is gay?

22. Shooter Says:

Lakers went 4 and 1 without Kobe, they get him back and struggle to beat Memphis, a team that wont make the playoffs??

23. Troyvul Says:

I am the internet

*Daps all*

This track is catchy

24. Joe 88 Says:

@Jersey

Any type of deal can be a plus or a minus depending on your situation, for instance, someone like drake would be a fool to sign a 360 deal cause of all the exposure he has w/o a deal or before he inked his deal, but for other artist that have the talent but isnt out there in the publics eye like J. Cole, a 360 deal would work out for him. There he would have the machine behind him pushing him to the forefront, or atleast 3 steps behind jay (which is a good thing) (n)

It really depends on how hot your are at the time, (n)

25. Jersey*made*me Says:

“You thinking the one i’ll send to clap you will be a shorty,but he old school holding a 38 he in his 40’s”

Nas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

26. Van Sertima Says:

He’s white

*dead*

Why would you think I’m white?

27. Harlem World Says:

Video: OJ Da Juiceman – XXL Freshmen 2010 Freestyle

WHAT THE F**K IS THIS S**T?!?!

*daps all*

28. London Bloke Says:

At the end of the day, no-one wants to get a 360 deal. But if that’s all you can get, are you still earn more than the wage you would have earned in the workforce, PLUS get to live the life of a rapper, I would

Even Wale must get groupies [n]

Ewww!

pause

29. KzA Says:

Van Sertima Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 9:55 am
    He’s white

*dead*

Why would you think I’m white?

lmao your name is Van Sertima.. noone is gonna think your white

Im white

30. Ghost Writer Says:

Van Sertima Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 9:55 am
    He’s white

*dead*

Why would you think I’m white?

Not you, the other guy

31. PastorKerneyThomas Miwacles Says:

FTR: Memphis lost that game. Kobe didn’t win it.

^^^^^^^^^^^
    exactly *funkmaster flex voice*

and yea OJ Mayo wants to be the next Kobe but he got lit the fuck up last night (no swishers) and the Grizz did lose it.

Quietly kevin Durant is solidifying MVP status. if he stays on this run and they make the playoffs they cant deny him

32. Tong Po Flo Says:

KzA feat Andy Milonakis – Scooter, Tricycle, Big Wheel

33. Chief Ali AKA The One Who Stay Building Says:

————–

BHM is a fucking insult. Melanated people are responsible for most of the advances in civilization commonly and systematically accredited to Greeks, who are unaminously considered to be the influence behind modern “western civilization”

34. Van Sertima Says:

It really all depends on where you went to school.

But overall it’s not really taught.

35. Joe 88 Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    February 24th, 2010 at 9:50 am
    “waves spinning like Mike Bivins from New Edition aging”

^I’ve been working on my wave game the past few weeks also, i’m almost 360 on these hoes already. I should’ve never stop training my shit (n) in the first place.

Bitches love a nigga with waves

36. Van Sertima Says:

Not you, the other guy

my fault.

37. b-ease Says:

Gotta disagree with Jerz on the 360 deals being a good look. It’s nothing more than labels leeching off forms of revenue that were previously designed for the artist only because said labels cant make money off record sales anymore. And its not like they’re a smaller percentage of your record sales, they’re just dipping their hand in everything else (tours, merchandise) without putting the money up for it.
    Considering that most A&R departments are jokes, and magazines and videos have less influence than ever, what can a major label even do for you?
    Build a buzz, and stay independent, unless cats if offering you millions up front (i.e. Drake).

*daps all in vicinity*

38. Jersey*made*me Says:

“lesson number one if you arrested and hung where niggas is from gotta keep a lid on your tongue”

Nas>>>>>>>>>>

39. London Bloke Says:

It really depends on how hot your are at the time, (n)

And how hot your sensibly think your gonna be [n]. Like Drake coulda signed a 360 before Room for Improvement [good mixtape btw] but he didn’t for whatever reason, which turned out a blessing for him.

But another guy could turn down a 360 [nhjic] and then end up relying on Nah Right posts for buzz [maybe]

40. Van Sertima Says:

lmao your name is Van Sertima.. noone is gonna think your white

I’m sayin

rolling your eyes is gay?

^ same as sucking your teeth.

also peering over your shoulder without turning around fully.

42. b-ease Says:

It really all depends on where you went to school.

But overall it’s not really taught.

Word. It all depends. I was mad surprised when digi said a little while ago that he had never been taught about Nat Turner.

43. London Bloke Says:

48. landlord Says:

*daps people*

*rhymes over m-lito beats*

*doesnt let him hear it*

*is rjorion and broadwayjoe88, etc.*

49. London Bloke Says:

also peering over your shoulder without turning around fully.

Im out (c) Dchoc

50. landlord Says:

360 pound woman > 360 deal

51. Shooter Says:

“Pure euphoria, a dose of death to all of ya
    Coroner choruses sung from The Bridge to Astoria
    Dreams of fallin’ in the elevator, passin’ floors
    Suddenly stop, the doors open up to a brick wall”

52. London Bloke Says:

FACT: I learned about Nat Turner from Nah Right Comments

53. landlord Says:

also peering over your shoulder without turning around fully.

———

LMAO… where they do that at?

“Pure euphoria, a dose of death to all of ya
    Coroner choruses sung from The Bridge to Astoria
    Dreams of fallin’ in the elevator, passin’ floors
    Suddenly stop, the doors open up to a brick wall”

^ learn em.

55. Harlem World Says:

360 samsung >>>>> 360 deal

56. Joe 88 Says:

^Co-sign. I was shocked when a few NY cats on this site said they never knew the black national anthem, or even heard of it. Baltimore is mainly black, or was when I was in middle school, and we learned abou black history all thru the year, my 7th grade teacher ms berry had a nigga into black history something serious. Word to use having a book report on Malcom X and after the school year was over I finished reading the book on GP

57. b-ease Says:

The thing is, labels dont create buzz anymore. Like, literally. So even if you get signed you’re still gonna have to independently hit the internet up. Might as well keep all the fruits for yourself as well.

58. Remixznflow Says:

i just peeped that kanye video (late pass?)

for the first… and last time….

59. Jersey*made*me Says:

@b-ease

I agre with the greed and leeching of the labels,no doubt.But you can’t deny the fact that evrybody and they momma raps nowadays.There are more rappers than fans.How do you as an independent artist make it through that cesspool?Majors are still the quickest way to the top,as far as being seen and heard,that’s just what it is.So as a n artist do I A)take a 360 from Atlantic and rub elbows with major artists and producers or B)Stick it out with my indie ambitions and HOPE I get a break?

60. Van Sertima Says:

I agree, just because I think it’s a great accomplishment dosen’t mean that I think BHM is not an insult. But the education system as we know it is not controlled by African people. So in an education system built to aggressively endorse white supremacy, BHM is actually a serious accomplishment.

Shout out to Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, and Native American History Month.

61. Remixznflow Says:

# landlord Says:
    February 24th, 2010 at 10:04 am

also peering over your shoulder without turning around fully.

———

LMAO… where they do that at?

San Fransisco

62. landlord Says:

b-ease says

Might as well keep all the fruits for yourself as well.

———

AYOOO

63. Harlem World Says:

360 BC >>>>>>> 360 deal

64. b-ease Says:

^ same as sucking your teeth.

also peering over your shoulder without turning around fully.

Double co-sig and *dead* at Example #2.

65. Joe 88 Says:

landlord Says:
    February 24th, 2010 at 10:02 am
    *daps people*

*rhymes over m-lito beats*

*doesnt let him hear it*

*is rjorion and broadwayjoe88, etc.*

^lol, co-sign, I know everyone in the comment section that heard the something lite mixtape atleast mumbled 8 bars over a few of those beats, them shits is bangers fa’real.

66. Dewill Says:

360 dunk >>>> 360 deal

67. London Bloke Says:

Yeah but I thought the labels pay the payola for you lol

But seriously the labels pay for the stuff Nahright show. they’re only gonna show so many freestyles in your bedroom unless you one of their special favourites [n]

68. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps b-ease,cOLD,remix,RJ,and Harlem*

69. Remixznflow Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    February 24th, 2010 at 10:05 am

@b-ease

B… (c) jay electronica, Drake

if you’re good.. you’re good.. its not like the 360 artists with MASS media and marketing behind them are any good.. wale sucks… like no one is fuckin with his music…

honestly.. it would be better to try and fail as an indie artist than a 360 artist.

70. landlord Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

But you can’t deny the fact that evrybody and they momma raps nowadays.

————–

word to “You Cant Stop The Reign”

71. b-ease Says:

Might as well keep all the fruits for yourself as well.

———

AYOOO

Awwww shit, I fucked up.

72. Harlem World Says:

If you do manage to cake up on a 360, dont forget the huge tax bracket you will now be in….look how many rappers are filing for bankruptcy lol…

major label = modern day slaveship

73. Remixznflow Says:

*gives business handshakes to all*

*waits*

74. landlord Says:

major labels always been a financial ripoff…

ever since niggas been singin and dancin… nothing new here…

75. Remixznflow Says:

I got a little two-two I call ‘er Peggy Sue
    When I’m off in the club she fit right in my shoe
    Gotta switch her to my waist, just in case
    A clown wan’ flip gotta reach for my bitch
    Wanna act out a movie I could give you a clip
    But no adlibbin’ nigga stick to the script

76. Remixznflow Says:

*casts vote for strippers in the 2012 Olympics*

77. b-ease Says:

But the thing is jerz, with the way labels are structured now (no artist development), you’re not going to get offered a major deal until you get a break. They’re only signing people who already have buzz.The days of spitting a freestyle for a label exec and getting a deal is over (unless you’re Asher Roth). Essentially you do all the leg work, they sign you when you get a name, and sap money that they didnt help you earn.

Like london said, the only thing labels are good for is getting your song on the radio. And considering the current state of radio, thats not as big of a deal as it once was either.

78. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Did anyone see the interview with the black guy from the AC transit scrap? The comment section over @ WSHH had me in tears. One dude said the white guy knocked all the thug out of that nigga, had him speaking like a graduate from harvard in the interview, I was done.

lol @ him blaming him getting his ass whipped on the drinks, nigga, it was like 1:30 in the afternoon, what the fuck are you doing drink on a bus?

And the black dude says he’s 50, lol, them 2 must’ve found the fountain of youth or something cause both of them looked younger than that

79. landlord Says:

Remixznflow Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 10:11 am
    *casts vote for strippers in the 2012 Olympics*

———-

pole dancing > pole vaulting

80. Van Sertima Says:

It’s all about distribution.

360 is a ripoff.

No way I would give the label my show money.

81. Barpan Says:

>>>>360 deals

and labels are hittin people w the 150k to 300k startin out… but whats even worse is before u had revenue comin from mad diff streams [II] so u could negotiate upfront money with a boooking agent…ur record company..ur publishing company..and a merch company.. w a 360 u only got the label to negotiate w… n one person controlin all ur money will def fuk u up in the game.

82. b-ease Says:

major labels always been a financial ripoff…

Definitely. But an artist always had tours to support them financially. Now the labels are desperate because the 20th century music bussiness model has collapsed, and trying to justify taking your show money.

83. Dewill Says:

I’m highly upset with The Jew Man’s XXL Freestyle… Shit was disgustingly horrible…

84. Ghost Writer Says:

landlord Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 10:02 am
    *daps people*

*rhymes over m-lito beats*

*doesnt let him hear it*

*is rjorion and broadwayjoe88, etc.*

Lmao…*daps*…maaannn that’s why I’m looking for acapellas now, just to hear how it would sound (no homo)….Land you need to release some of them classics you have, even if it’s not on my beats (n)

85. London Bloke Says:

Drake shoulda stayed independant entirely, setting up distribution and product creation himself

He had the buzz [n], the co-signs. He coulda made the album with a small loan and taken 100% profits

If he himself believes he’ll sell

86. Remixznflow Says:

Dont get me wrong 360 deals could work for artists that ARE bringing in major dollars…

JayZ has a 360 deal.. but that nigga is selling out stadiums and shit…

Wale?… c’mon son…

87. Fresh Huxtable Says:

The reason why rappers go broke is because they’re on a label with other rappers and feel like they shoul be living how the A-List is living. A Bentley is not part of the deal. Like, some of these cats might be making 400K a year, which is great money, but not if you’re buying two Bentleys and a Bugatti every year trying to keep up with Jay-Z.

88. Remixznflow Says:

# Dewill Says:
    February 24th, 2010 at 10:14 am

LOL.. you LISTENED?

smh…

89. Jersey*made*me Says:

@b-ease

Overstood.That’s a hell of a dillema to face if you want to pursue a carrer in hip hop.As a starving artist though,i’m taking that 360.

*FUCKING DEAD*@ RJ’s Shaqusations,smh.

90. Troyvul Says:

If he himself believes he’ll sell
    He knows he will sell. He knows a minimum of 350,000 thats just Canada alone

91. landlord Says:

ghostwriter is right… he done blessed us with like 60 beats, and no one cant even let him hear what the joints sound like with words on them… i nominate “Around You” to be elevated to Exibit C instrumental status, and have the commenters submit their thoughts on wax again … its the right thing to do…

Joe88, you go first …

92. hl Says:

“Pure euphoria, a dose of death to all of ya
    Coroner choruses sung from The Bridge to Astoria
    Dreams of fallin’ in the elevator, passin’ floors
    Suddenly stop, the doors open up to a brick wall”

—–

Wow….

93. KzA Says:

I wonder what rappers ACTUALLY make… like end of the year after taxes no bullshit. That would be crazy interesting to see…

94. Fresh Huxtable Says:

let’s have cats do 8 to 16, and make it the posse cut for The Comments Section Volume 1. Could be sick

95. Fresh Huxtable Says:

KzA
    2 mins ago

we found out from his case that Nas makes about 150k a month

96. Nah Right » Video: Lloyd Banks ft. Juelz Santana - Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley (Behind The Scenes) Says:

[…] The “official” ThisisBooBoo behind the scenes, not to be confused with this “unofficial” one. […]