Video: Fonzworth Bentley – Fireside Chat

New visuals from Mr. Bentley in honor of Black History Month.

30 Responses to “Video: Fonzworth Bentley – Fireside Chat”

1. Beezy Says:

I roll with the tre on me
    to keep my J’s on me

2. Van Sertima Says:

*out*

3. London Bloke Says:

Have The Chauffeur Hold Tha Umbrella Ova Mah Head When Its Not Rainin

4. Chief Ali AKA The One Who Stay Building Says:

fuck black history month

i honor my ancestors with every breath i take.

*daps all*

5. Joe 88 Says:

Fonzworth getting a post?

*waits for dre/nation to start rapidly posting new threads*

6. Beave Says:

Dude needs to give up that business man with ethics bullshit. Like he’s not a ruthless business man like everybody else that lives that type of life style. Stop it 5.

7. Beave Says:

London Bloke Says:
    February 24th, 2010 at 9:24 am
    Have The Chauffeur Hold Tha Umbrella Ova Mah Head When Its Not Rainin

Michael Jackson status.

8. London Bloke Says:

Complex comments are kinda funny:

R. February 21, 2010 at 9:23 am
    New American Cumdumpster. These chicks are easy as hell to bag though, act like you like animal prints, and the iron chef, and you’re half way to giving her another thing to cut herself to. These types looooove anal also, thanks to her pops for all the daddy issues that will later enable guys to beat the shit out of it.

9. KzA Says:

hell yea, just found a 80lb heavy bag right around the corner from my work on craigslist for 40 bucks.

the internet >

10. KzA Says:

pause that

11. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo Joe88 you got the last beat I sent ya?…it was a download link to mediafire[?]

12. Joe 88 Says:

@ghost

what was the name of it? When I went thru my emails I just downloaded all of the recent ones, but never listen to them.

13. Beezy Says:

yo the Perfect Storm bout to hit NYC…two winter storms colliding

2 feet…owww

14. London Bloke Says:

Beezy aka Swagger Jacker [n]

15. Ghost Writer Says:

ftr: I have yet to hear someone on my beats (no homo)

16. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 9:29 am
    @ghost

“Movie clip beat”

17. Joey Profit$ Says:

Yo, this snow has been fucking everything up for the past 2 weeks, my cousin still hasn’t hit the studio, i’m waiting for him to finish his song, I wanna hear that shit myself. I’ll keep you posted tho (n)

No doubt I’m going to have to fly ya down to FLA where weather is not an issue – lol. Keep me posted.

18. Joe 88 Says:

Bout to find it and check it out now ghost.

19. London Bloke Says:

BHM month always kinda insulted me at school

Like why isnt black history incorporated into normal history for the other 11 months?

20. Van Sertima Says:

Hold Up.

Nah will post Fonzworth Bentley but not Immortal Technique?

21. KzA Says:

Beezy Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 9:30 am
    yo the Perfect Storm bout to hit NYC…two winter storms colliding

2 feet…owww

Yea I was gonna come up and go to currensy\ dame dash thing in gramercy tomm night but I might have to say fuck it. My town is gonna get another fuckin foot of snow. That puts us at probably 50-60 inches this winter… ridiculous

22. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Ghost Writer
    2 mins ago
    ftr: I have yet to hear someone on my beats (no homo)
    “Vent” was quite solid, man. Good contribution to the Comments Section Mixtape.

23. London Bloke Says:

Its snowed so much more in NY this winter than London

God hates you

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

Hold Up.

Nah will post Fonzworth Bentley but not Immortal Technique?

It’s to appease the homo demographic of nahggers,the niggas that type no homo whilst sipping tea with the pinky up.

25. Ghost Writer Says:

Fresh Huxtable Says:

February 24th, 2010 at 9:34 am
    Ghost Writer
    2 mins ago
    ftr: I have yet to hear someone on my beats (no homo)
    “Vent” was quite solid, man. Good contribution to the Comments Section Mixtape.

*daps*

I’m working on something else too so I’ll send when I’m done

26. KzA Says:

I swear to god.. central jersey\Jersey shore had storms this winter where it dumped 18 inches and NYC got an inch. 1 inch and NYC is an hour away. shits ridiculous. Jesus is punishing this region for allowing the existance of snookie

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yea I was gonna come up and go to currensy\ dame dash thing

AYO!!!!!

28. Van Sertima Says:

The euro-centric education system does not consider african history “normal” history. If it wasn’t for black history month nothing concerning the accomplishments of africans would be taught on a grade school level. BHM is actually a great accomplishment when you think about the supremest education system as it relates to colonialism and over all brain washing.

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Joe

I don’t see the problem with 360 deals.It’s no secret that nobody’s eating off record sales anymore so the whole indie thing is cancelled out,IMO.But on the flip side of things a label relationship brings you more opportunity for shows,endorsements,and collabs on the strength of establishment.With the over saturation of rappers,start up labels,and self proclaimed CEO’s we would’ve never heard of a Wale, for instance.I think 360 deals are cool,you just gotta adapt to the state of the game.The internet changed everything.

30. VIDEO: Fonzworth Bentley "Fireside Chat" | HipHopNC - K 97.5 Says: