Video: Curren$y Interview w/ CDR

Talks Dame Dash, Smokee Robinson and Saints winning the Super Bowl.

Curren$y is headlining the BluRoc show at The Gramercy Theater in NY on Thursday night. Get tickets on LiveNation.

Previously: Curren$y – Audio Dope II (Video) | Lemon Kush (Video)

37 Responses to “Video: Curren$y Interview w/ CDR”

1. Beezy Says:

weed rap FTL

and I’m a pothead

2. landlord Says:

Currensy is another nigga that gets way too much publicity… this dude is mad boring …. he brings nothing to the table …

3. hl Says:

Those snippets of the Currency album sounded incredible.

4. Fresh Huxtable Says:

@B-ease

where can I hear your mixtape?

5. a tribe called quest Says:

Curren$y should stop rapping for a bit, replenish his rhyme book, he rapping about nothing now. His early work is much better

6. Troyvul Says:

reluctanly (sp) co-signs and I’m a fan

7. Beezy Says:

Fresh Huxtable Says:
    February 22nd, 2010 at 4:00 pm

@B-ease

where can I hear your mixtape?

^imsoemotionalandexpressive.com/brianennals

8. kevfrescura de talco Says:

oh yea b-bease…

that mixtape is not bad. some of that crooning tho could use some sharpening IMO.

i fucks w/’so cold’, ‘rise’, and ‘tekzilla’ tho. *daps*

9. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Daps Beezy

10. Big Homie Says:

Pinky > life

11. daviD blackhaM Says:

being broke > Curren$y

12. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Fresh Huxtable Says:
    February 22nd, 2010 at 4:07 pm
    Daps Beezy

LOL!

13. Lelan Says:

*checks the calm hoping nobody else commented*

( last night 9 people…. Today 83 FML)

nate when u gonna announce the winner

14. Beezy Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    February 22nd, 2010 at 4:08 pm

Fresh Huxtable Says:
    February 22nd, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Daps Beezy

LOL!

>too funny

15. Tong Po Flo Says:

Bricktop Says:

February 22nd, 2010 at 3:29 pm

*squints one eye more than the other and grinds teeth in obvious dissappointment*

very well. don’t let it happen again!

hl Says:

February 22nd, 2010 at 3:29 pm
    ^ lol hey back in the day I went off whatever my older bros listened too, one brother only listened to Com/Pac/Bone and the other 36 Mafia/No Limit so I didn’t have too many options there

nah, i’m joking. But I really dont understand how you haven’t heard those albums before. Especially in the internet age when you can download everything.

b-ease Says:

February 22nd, 2010 at 3:31 pm
    But I really dont understand how you haven’t heard those albums before

Hol up, hol up. Tong, you’ve never actually HEARD them?? I thought you just never personally owned them. Please clarify immediately.

Beezy Says:

February 22nd, 2010 at 3:40 pm
    Tong needs to go warm up in the comments on Amp’s site before he tries his hand in a rap comment section w/o a solid understand of the classics

go back to the minors and we’ll call you up when your ready

^ LOL damn gone five minutes and return to see my nahright visa has been revoked!!! To comment hl, I won’t download none of the classics or artists I respect, I try to limit my downloads to mixtapes/singles/inst

Back in the day I was more of a rnb/soul fan (I was a shy/soft mothafucka) and hate to admit it but I’m playing catch up with a lot of 90’s records, a brotha never heard G Rap song b4 either so you know I have some catching up to do!!!

16. b-ease Says:

*daps kev*

Good look fam. The project was recorded in mid/late 08, so I’ve definitely finetuned the reportoire. Hopefully, the growth is in the right direction (ll).

@fresh

allbmorehiphop.com/brianennals or brianennals.bandcamp.com, thanks in advance.

17. b-ease Says:

Back in the day I was more of a rnb/soul fan (I was a shy/soft mothafucka)

*fucking dead*

18. b-ease Says:

*daps Paul*

19. Beezy Says:

remember when Paul would comment here regularly? Good Times.

Now he is too busy loitering outside abortion clinics trying to pick up chicks…

20. Troyvul Says:

Tong Po “Journal Entries” Flo

21. Tong Po Flo Says:

Jay-Z’s Role in NY Casino Deal Spawns Federal Investigation

^ Why?? Because he sold weed to teenagers?

22. Fresh Huxtable Says:

LOL @ Beezy. I didn’t even read the link.

at B-ease–
    looking forward to listening. I think that the future of music will have less to do with labels and more cats just making music and putting it out on their own, or smaller labels altogether. Is it original production?

23. Dewill Says:

Now he is too busy loitering outside abortion clinics trying to pick up chicks…

Sounds like a hellofa party!!

24. Beezy Says:

i had a hard time making it through the ease mixtape after he started crying on the intro

brian is oh so emotional

25. Tong Po Flo Says:

Troyvul Says:

February 22nd, 2010 at 4:14 pm
    Tong Po “Journal Entries” Flo

^ Damn I just looked at what I posted, that is hella long! (nh)

26. b-ease Says:

Absolutely. The old record industry model has been dying a slow death since 2001.

Is it original production?

^^Yessir. 100%.

27. Dewill Says:

brian is oh so emotional

^^^^^
    OH SHIT!!

*Cremated and ashes scattered in the Atlantic*

28. Beezy Says:

theatlantic.com/doc/201003/jobless-america-future

^interesting article for ppl our age

29. Cois Says:

Cois Says:
    February 22nd, 2010 at 4:12 pm
    B!Z Says:
    February 22nd, 2010 at 2:51 pm
    “cut the roc awaay” – ^songfromvid^ lol…dope
    _____________________________

who sings tha joint playin in the vid for the dame dash warhole shit?

30. Tong Po Flo Says:

brian is oh so emotional

^ *tries to hold back laughter*

*fails*

31. a tribe called quest Says:

Bease album/mixtape >

32. Troyvul Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:

February 22nd, 2010 at 4:18 pm
    Troyvul Says:

February 22nd, 2010 at 4:14 pm
    Tong Po “Journal Entries” Flo

^ Damn I just looked at what I posted, that is hella long! (nh)
    It was….but that was shot was generated from this comment lol

>>Back in the day I was more of a rnb/soul fan (I was a shy/soft mothafucka)

33. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Is it original production?

^^Yessir. 100%.

^im assuming you did the production. If you did, props. I think producer/rappers can make some of the best albums because they can execute a vision, i.e., kanye, havoc. I think main source, little brother, Run DMC, Gangstarr, and a lot of other groups benefitted even from having a producer in the group

34. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

runnin triz on Latifa >>>>>>>>>Wiz Khalifa

35. b-ease Says:

*daps tribe*

36. PastorKerneyThomas Miwacles Says:

Dilemna: I been tryna master the MPC 2000XL for some years now. Been reachin out to local rappers in attempt to put forth a mixtape/album/ SOMETHING to at least get my shit heard. But livin in Dallas its hard as FUCK to find a nigga who raps bout somethin besides rims/cars/clothes and i got beats that sometimes need more substance than that. I’m about 1 week away from rappin my goddam self on my own beats. Bein a hip hop head in Dallas Tx is a slow,painful,agonizing death. But check my page – soundclick.com/daddygreen – then listen to the beats and ask yourself if you could hear them Stanky Leg boys on my shit. I been SMFH for 5 yrs and counting……………………..

37. cat Says:

If Curren$y is the next Hov, I think I’ll start listening to country.