Video: GLC – Momentum

Says G:

A few years back, my man Tony Baines hit me with this beat while in Cali! As we inhaled the ism we saw a vision that took place over the theme from “Shaft!” It truly feels GOOD to see people embrace my concept & I view this record as a defining moment for the year of the G! Davy Greenberg reached out to a G & told me what he saw as far as bringing this joint to life & I accepted his beliefs! Here is “Momentum” off of my “Respect My Come Up – Volume 1 – Pimp Dilemmas” project! The wait is over family, Love, Life & Loyalty is due out this summer! Church on the move!

Previously: GLC ft. Trouble Andrew – Lay It Down

40 Responses to “Video: GLC – Momentum”

1. nutty Says:

just popped an OC 30

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Love, Life & Loyalty is due out this summer!
    ==============================
    Riiiight.

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Shawnna >>>>

4. Black Brokaw Says:

Joffe jo says:

this is a hip hop blog what the hell are you talking about and did you forget the president is black bitch
    ••••••
    If you didn’t know by now Barack H. Obama is half Kenyan half Caucasian. Not “black” like the unidentified negro race of America. Now would a “black” person like to be called African? I don’t think so. I don’t even think he calls him self the first “black” president. And he only got the “black” vote because he pandered to the audience that didn’t think he was “black” enough. Remember, he had to be half-white to get in there not to mention the thousands of people that were brainwashed to vote for him anyway.

5. hl Says:

The women in the Camay video were so damn classey. Well done Wu-Tang.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxDIY5sR1-E&feature=related

6. joffe jo Says:

a kenyan is black and to white people barack is black….remember one drop of black blood makes you black according to the white man ask strom thurmond’s dead ass. Barack got the black vote because he’s a democrat fool we have been voting for white folk for years so don’t give me that bullshit. So what if he’s half white if you saw his black ass walking down the street you would say he’s black if you didn’t know his story. Nobody is brain washed i don’t know what the hell you are talking about bitch

7. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# joffe jo Says:
    February 21st, 2010 at 7:06 pm

————————————————————–

EXACTLY.

That whole “black enough” thing is BS. He’s black, he’s dealt with the same situation other blacks deal with as far as race relations go. He’s black to anyone that’s not black.

8. kevfresura de talco Says:

“you tell that motherfucker i’ll give him 7 chances and i’ll wait another twenty years and still whup his ass when i’m 103!”

^ fuckin *dead*

epicbeardmanfacts . com

this dude is goin wyle hard w/his current fame.

9. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^ fuckin *dead*

epicbeardmanfacts . com

this dude is goin wyle hard w/his current fame.

10. seafood lover Says:

Say goodbye to jay electronica, the industry got him. Check out the 666 sybolism in the photos in Lite. Once was a soldier of Christ, now a soldier of satan. Fuck this clown.

11. kevfrescura de talco Says:

oh shit.

they did a cover of keri hilsons ‘knock you down’ in honor of ebm.

that viral has taken legs.

12. joffe jo Says:

seafood lover go listen to christian rap you are a waste of flesh like a fat ass on a nun……black brokaw another thing that black enough shit was something the media made up to make a story where there was none. I never heard any black people say that shit in real life.

13. COIS Says:

GLC…crazy. im still not over “honor me” and this shit is just killah. CHUCH!!!!!

14. seafood lover Says:

Joffe Jo you sound real mad…i dont even know what u talkin about son just type in another direction.

15. Black Brokaw Says:

Obama had nothing to with my point. Only ignorant black people (joffe) would use him as an example as blacks progressing so of course you don’t know what I’m talking about. Call me crazy, call me a bitch, doesn’t matter. Only reason why you didn’t hear any Black people saying it in “real life” because they were already conditioned to accept him as “black” well before he became president thanks to hip hop. but I’m not gonna debate politics, its a farce. And apparently trying to talk sense into blk people is as well.

16. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# seafood lover Says:
    February 21st, 2010 at 7:15 pm

—————————————————

You take these conspiracies too seriously. I mean, if you believed in all of that why weren’t you suspicious when you saw who he was shouting out on songs, and who was cosigning him…

I’m all for jokes involving this stuff, but sheesh. Not this.

17. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Black Brokaw Says:
    February 21st, 2010 at 7:52 pm

———————————————————

You’re crazy. You’re a bitch.

18. joffe jo Says:

black brokaw fuck you

19. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*daps all other Black Republicans*

20. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*Is disappointed that he only got to dap Black Brokaw* [pause]

21. EnglandRepresent Says:

I see you Jo Jo.

Really though Brokaw you should fall back.

22. joffe jo Says:

what’s good englishman

23. COIS Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

February 21st, 2010 at 7:57 pm
    *daps all other Black Republicans*

____________________________________
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

daps to RNC chair. Why? just for livin, bro. peace

24. COIS Says:

i heard this GLC track three months ago on itsthebiggestcrackrock.com

25. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

—————————————————-

haha, cheers

26. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# Black Brokaw Says:
    February 21st, 2010 at 7:52 pm

=================================

Since when do blacks not want to be Africans??? The truly ignorant Brother is the one who feels he has become an “American” and assimilated into the warped and dreadful view of any Capitalist form of government…. Sleep…

27. &What?! - C.R.E.A.M. Says:

Half the ‘African-Americans’ in the US couldn’t give one shit about Africa, just cause their great grandparents are from there doesn’t mean they associate themselves with being African. It’s a title, that’s all. Ask any nigga on the corner or in the hood what the capital of Africa is and I bet they don’t know, because they aren’t too concerned (and cause the educational system is poor)

28. COIS Says:

daps all the bloaks from the mutha land who are in the house!

29. joffe jo Says:

&What?! – C.R.E.A.M. Says:

February 21st, 2010 at 8:26 pm

^^^^^^^^

no shots but damn dog the educational system is poor and you kind of proved it……africa is a continent with 53 independent countries, meaning that each of them would have its own capital

30. Shooter Says:

they did a cover of keri hilsons ‘knock you down’ in honor of ebm.

ha, nice

31. COIS Says:

_______________________________________

*no comment. just staring

32. Black Brokaw Says:

# joffe jo Says:
    February 21st, 2010 at 7:56 pm

black brokaw fuck you
    ••••••
    HA! I expect this response when bringing an emasculated man to his knees. I know women tougher than you.

33. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Ask any nigga on the corner or in the hood what the capital of Africa is

================

I feel you…I really do and Ima let you finish… But Africa is a continent Bro LoL

34. &What?! - C.R.E.A.M. Says:

Capital of Africa is ‘A’ sucka.

35. &What?! - C.R.E.A.M. Says:

Capital of Africa is ‘A’ sucka.

Tricked y’alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

36. joffe jo Says:

Capital of Africa is ‘A’ sucka.

^^^^^^

lol you right……..and black brokaw seriously you dumb muthafucka what has given you the idea I’m emasculated you don’t know me nigga just cuz you’re uncle is your daddy too and fucks you up the ass in turn emasculating your bitch ass don’t project that shit onto me gtfoh and we’re done

37. NovemberEnd Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    February 21st, 2010 at 6:37 pm

Shawnna ASS >>>>
    ^^^^^^
    *FIXED*

38. Sleep Says:

GLC will be a career weed carrier

39. Black Brokaw Says:

•••••
    because only an emasculated man thinks about men fucking each other in the ass. And most women don’t know how to argue logically, only with their emotions, which is what you do. But this isn’t your arena ms. j.

40. Bricktop Says:

Emotions make you cry sometimes. (c)H-Town