Slim Thug ft. Ludacris, Dre Day & Kez – Rep The Dirty (prod. Mr. Lee)

slim-thug-welcome-2-texas-the-mixtape

This was on Slim Thug’s Welcome 2 Texas mixtape. It didn’t have DJ drops on the tape but it did cut short, so here’s a complete, higher-quality version.

Slim Thug feat. Ludacris, Dre Day & Kez – Rep The Dirty (prod. Mr. Lee)

slim-thug-feat-ludacris-dre-day-kez-rep-the-dirty-produced-by-mr-lee

41 Responses to “Slim Thug ft. Ludacris, Dre Day & Kez – Rep The Dirty (prod. Mr. Lee)”

1. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

So Sade’s new album did 481,204 copies in the US this week. That’s more than BP3. Wow.

2. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Now who was poppin’ shit?

nate say hi to this clown so he can get back on his mechanical bull dildo.

3. Black Brokaw Says:

oh how…he reps the dirty….i learn something new everyday

4. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

#

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Now who was poppin’ shit?

nate say hi to this clown so he can get back on his mechanical bull dildo.
    —————————————————

*daps kevfrescura de talco*

5. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*daps* chairman

6. verses Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Why can’t I get past second base? I’m fuckin’ 19 years old >:(….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cause youse is gay.

7. Shooter Says:

verses Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:11 pm
    # RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Why can’t I get past second base? I’m fuckin’ 19 years old >:(….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cause youse is gay.

yeh, that’d be it

8. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

You know what I released? As long as albums sales are better overall for major artists that aren’t hip hop, there will be a proportionally small amount of traditional media coverage for hip hop and hip hop artists.

Taylor Swift really isn’t popular outside of her core fanbase. But since she’s pretty much America’s best selling artist, she’s gonna get coverage both influenced by her label, and coverage from old media outlets that still equate album sales with popularity.

But really, I know of maybe 4 or 5 girls who listen to Taylor Swift [not fans either] but so many more people know and listen to Kanye, etc.

Wait till that boy Justin Beiber releases his album, they’ll have someone new to give too much attention to.

9. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Shooter Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:15 pm

verses Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:11 pm
    # RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Why can’t I get past second base? I’m fuckin’ 19 years old >:(….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cause youse is gay.

yeh, that’d be it
    ———————————————

Don’t get your hopes up…

10. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Wait till that boy Justin Beiber releases his album,

i will smack the sunny delight outta that smug bastard.

11. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

^haha, he annoys me too.

But this kid might outsell Drake’s upcoming record in first week sales [and I think it’s a lock that he’ll sell more in a year too]. Never underestimate young white girls.

And when that happens, look for a shitload of ass-kissing in old media.

12. Shooter Says:

Don’t get your hopes up…

lol, FOH 40 year old virgin

13. hl Says:

I like bol’s writing, but he sure has some shitty taste in music.

14. rex hussla Says:

Cleveland, Washington and the Los Angeles Clippers have an agreed to a three-team deal that will land Antawn Jamison with the Cavaliers as LeBron James’ new sidekick instead of Amare Stoudemire, according to NBA front-office sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that the deal will also send Zydrunas Ilgauskas’ $11.5 million expiring contract and a first-round draft pick from Cleveland to Washington.

The deal also calls for the Wizards to receive Al Thornton and Brian Skinner from the Clippers, sources said, with L.A. getting forward Drew Gooden, whom Washington acquired in last week’s trade with Dallas.

Besides Jamison, Cleveland will also acquire Clippers guard Sebastian Telfair.

15. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Shooter Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Don’t get your hopes up…

lol, FOH 40 year old virgin
    ——————————————-

*sigh*, I’m almost halfway there :(

16. EnglandRepresent Says:

Kevin you got a court injunction that says you can’t be anywhere near children, you know that, so why have you gone and got a job as the neighbourhood ice cream man? You know you fucked up mate. Just cos I ain’t livin round your endz don’t think I don’t know what’s going on. smh.

17. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Besides Jamison, Cleveland will also acquire Clippers guard Sebastian Telfair.
    ———————————————

oh snap

18. Charles Oakley Says:

The Notorious B.I.G. ft. 2Pac, Nas & Marj J. Blige – Living in Pain (prod. by Just Blaze)
    usershare.net/gvan12dk0w8y

Atmosphere – The Woman with the Tattooed Hands (prod. by Ant)
    usershare.net/lby08gsqudwq

same sample

19. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo eng…..

lol.

i got nothing. you throw off my train of thought using my full gov’t.

fuck off yo. *daps*

20. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Charles Oakley Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:30 pm

usershare.net/gvan12dk0w8y

Atmosphere – The Woman with the Tattooed Hands (prod. by Ant)
    usershare.net/lby08gsqudwq

same sample
    ——————————————–

Glad you’ve decided not to rick roll us today :D.

21. Shooter Says:

I like bol’s writing, but he sure has some shitty taste in music.

I think dude secretly wants to be white/is, he stans for the whitest of indie bands, not to mention he thinks Em > Nas

22. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps Kev*

23. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Shooter Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:34 pm

I like bol’s writing, but he sure has some shitty taste in music.

—————————————————

I noticed that too, I remember him referencing a Pavement song as the best song ever [off Slanted and Enchanted, can’t remember which song]. I think Pavement are alright but it’s weird for a rap blogger to have that as the best song.

Although I like Em more than Nas.

24. hl Says:

I like bol’s writing, but he sure has some shitty taste in music.

—-

Yeah, that’s what made me say that. He said something like Em changed the game and Nas’ career is a waste. I also remember looking at his best hiphop albums of the decade list somewhere and just thinking wtf.

25. hl Says:

If bol was realy a white guy that would explain his taste in music and women.

26. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# hl Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:38 pm

I like bol’s writing, but he sure has some shitty taste in music.

—-

————————————

Yeah, but Em really DID change the game.

You may not find a lot of new artists that take direct influence from him, but if you wanted to pick one rapper who changed rap’s AUDIENCE [and thus, the direction of the mainstream of the genre], Em’s your guy. For better or worse, Em kind of opened the floodgates of fans from my generation, people forget how big he was when I was in grade school and secondary school.

Depending on what he’s judging Nas by, you could say he’s right. Personally, I think Nas has had a great career, but then unlike most I realize that Nas was never a real big commercial force, so judging him by this would be shortchanging him.

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I haven’t been here in days & my name is all up in the comments.

Even in my absence my presence is felt.

Cock munchers.

28. verses Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:44 pm

^^^^^^^^^

Your 19 year virgin ramblings are incongruous with reason. Judging from what you have written here, your only plan of recourse is to heavily medicate yourself before you rest tonight and hopefully not awake.

The positive side to this suggestion is that since you are so young, you will not waste valuable resources (air, water, women etc) in the future, where such resources will be scarce.

No. Shots.

29. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# verses Says:
    February 17th, 2010 at 7:49 pm

No. Shots.
    ———————————

It hurt anyway.

30. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Fuck it…I’m out.

31. Bricktop Says:

is it necessary to pay for usershare?

32. Shooter Says:

If bol was realy a white guy that would explain his taste in music and women.

and his hatred for black people

So much of it is for shock though, dude admits to liking Kanyes production now but if you read his old reviews of Late Registation its just alll hate, so you know a lot of the shit he says is disingenuous and hes probably only saying it ’cause hes a self hating, morbidly obese virgin earning minimum wage

33. hl Says:

I respect what you’re saying RNC, but I just disagree. Mabey its because I wasn’t in grade school when Em came out, but I’m just not a fan. His music has no soul and he doesn’t drop many gems or quotables I can relate to. I never go back and listen to Em’s catalog, while Nas shit from just about every era gets alot of rotation from me. Its not even close IMO.

BTW why do you call yourself Micheal Steele? Is that some kind of joke?

34. hl Says:

—-

I always wondered if he really doesn’t get paid much from XXL, or if that’s just a part of his persona he created.

35. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Even in my absence my presence is felt.

just cause you got homo ghost comments don’t make you absent dude. it just makes you down low’d.

36. PW Says:

Im sitting home alone getting sauced before hitting the road. Something seems a bit sad about that.

Maybe the fact that im still doing it at this point.

37. Ghost Writer Says:

Bricktop Says:

February 17th, 2010 at 7:53 pm
    is it necessary to pay for usershare?

No it’s not..

38. Shooter Says:

I’m thinking he wouldnt get paid that much for what he does, which is a shame because the only reason I go to XXL is for his blog there, he’s pretty much their only valuable asset (n)

39. verses Says:

*sends resume for senior VP position at Broland Oil & Gas LLC*

*tattoos oil rig on my head and across my face*

40. Jz Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

February 17th, 2010 at 7:16 pm

————

word. i’ve always said ratface swift and beiber come from the same mold of old school bubblegum pop era of the early 2000s. they will sell lots of record, get a disproportinate amount of media coverage, yet you can’t find more than a handful of people who will admit to listenting to that corny shit. they will fizzle out in due time and the fickle pop crowd moves onto something else.

41. Traps N Trunks // Hood Certified Gangsta Music Added Daily! » Slim Thug Ft. Ludacris, Dre Day & Kez – Rep The Dirty (Produced by Mr. Lee) (Full) Says:

[…] Props to Nahright. […]